"Donate" link isn't working

I've donated to the FOTCM USA with a request for the FOTCM calendar, all was Ok.

I've donated too to Quantum future with a request for the sott calendar and must redo it because paypal blocked the payment (too short time between the two I think) even if I was redirected to a page that said that my payment was successful, but was not in fact, grrrrr. I waited a little, changed the amount, and it was OK.

Now I want to make another donation specifically to "Communauté St Martin", but it does not work. If I click of the communauté st martin donate button, The amount of my donation is always 0. I've tried to fill the box (with calendar, cups, etc...) too, but same problem again, if I click on this specific button. :huh:

Maybe the old good method of a cheque will do it ??? :P

If some techies could have a look and let me know...

Maat said:
I've donated to the FOTCM USA with a request for the FOTCM calendar, all was Ok.

I've donated too to Quantum future with a request for the sott calendar and must redo it because paypal blocked the payment (too short time between the two I think) even if I was redirected to a page that said that my payment was successful, but was not in fact, grrrrr. I waited a little, changed the amount, and it was OK.

Now I want to make another donation specifically to "Communauté St Martin", but it does not work. If I click of the communauté st martin donate button, The amount of my donation is always 0. I've tried to fill the box (with calendar, cups, etc...) too, but same problem again, if I click on this specific button. :huh:

Maybe the old good method of a cheque will do it ??? :P

If some techies could have a look and let me know...

Hi Maat,

Have-you tried that link:

https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

See at the bottom of the page:

Yep, this is specifically this button that doesn't work. Thanks for your help anyway. And no, I don't discard any human error (from my part of course), but I've tried several times with putting more carefully attention than for the "mechanically" first time.

Maat said:
(...)
(...)
Do you already try to click on the 0, and put the sum of your donation ?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-12-17 Faire un don.png
    Screenshot-2017-12-17 Faire un don.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 31
Maat said:
Yep, done that too, and it didn't work ;)

thanks anyway !

At that point, you're actually on PayPal's site.

It should ask you to log in after you enter the amount and click the button. If it doesn't, it might be one of the usual suspects: ad blocker, script blocker, or privacy enhancing add-on or software?

Or PayPal just doesn't like you. :(

Maat said:

thanks anyway !

Sorry to ask you that but are you using the back space button to delete the 0.00 amount, if so, try to just enter the amount that you want to give.

Hi Scottie,

Paypal loved me enough to enable me to do 2 payments ;)

As for the ad-block, yes I've got one and didn't think of it, so I retry and..... same thing !

BUT, then my husband just told me, try another browser, and..... YES !!!! it worked with google chrome (otherwise I always use firefox)

Thanks to all, and I mean really ALL ! :P :halo: (how could it be so complicated sometimes :huh: )

Gandalf said:
Maat said:

thanks anyway !

Sorry to ask you that but are you using the back space button to delete the 0.00 amount, if so, try to just enter the amount that you want to give.

Yes, but it didn't work with Firefox, that was why I was blocked, but indeed, it works with google chrome.

Thanks for your concern Gandalf.

ADDED : The human error part in it is : didn't think of ad-block (moreover it's not the first time that I'm tricked by it, when will I learn ??), nor to try another browser... My bad !

Back
Top Bottom