Doing more to help

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Doing more, sometimes I feel knowing what to do is difficult to come up with. Here’s a thread for people to say what little or big extra things they can do to help. To inspire and encourage us all.

This might sound a little dumb (I think a dream was the original inspiration...) but for years I've been playing a single string of numbers in Lotto, with the intention of donating 1/3rd of any winnings to the FOTCM. Oddly, the original 'share' was also thought to be 50:50, until I was 'told' the division should be a third?

These numbers as it happens;

A: 2,4,7,10,17,22,44

Q: (L) Well, I am just going to have to think about all this... Looks like a good lotto number!

A: Open.

Q: (L) Ok, and I have been doing a tape a day, I have been an extremely good girl. I just wanted to point that out to you guys. (T) Send Santa! (L) Yes! Send Santa! (J) Well, Santa already came! (L) Oh, I know, but we want millions of dollars here!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) We want 'Lotto Santa!' (T) Yes, the regular Santa doesn't bring those kinds of things!

A: Gotta hava lotto patience!

Q: [Groans at bad pun]

A: But, patience pays, yes?

And funnily enough, it hit me out of the blue on reading the latest session that maybe I wasn't meant to be playing these numbers alone (I'll spare the dream symbology), perhaps it was meant to be a 'team' thing? Whereby the networking concept combined with giving 'the universe' an opportunity for an STO, help is on the way type of gesture, tickled what's left of my sense of irony.

Anyway, figured it couldn't hurt and thought it might be a fun experiment on an expanded scale?

Good evening

As soon as I can I try to sow a small seed, a small idea, an image, an undertone... subject not easy to talk about even with friends.
If the ground is right then I tend to drop the Watts 😅 and go into more detailed explanations of how this world works.
People may or may not believe me but I tell myself that they will have this information in the corner of their head that will make them think differently when it comes time to make a choice.

Translate with deepL

This might sound a little dumb (I think a dream was the original inspiration...) but for years I've been playing a single string of numbers in Lotto, with the intention of donating 1/3rd of any winnings to the FOTCM. Oddly, the original 'share' was also thought to be 50:50, until I was 'told' the division should be a third?

And funnily enough, it hit me out of the blue on reading the latest session that maybe I wasn't meant to be playing these numbers alone (I'll spare the dream symbology), perhaps it was meant to be a 'team' thing? Whereby the networking concept combined with giving 'the universe' an opportunity for an STO, help is on the way type of gesture, tickled what's left of my sense of irony.

Anyway, figured it couldn't hurt and thought it might be a fun experiment on an expanded scale?
I will buy a lotto ticket with those numbers, to help you(team thing) and the FOTCM.

I will buy a lotto ticket with those numbers, to help you(team thing) and the FOTCM.

Hey yellowleaf, you've been posting on the forum since June and it looks like you still haven't introduced yourself in the newbies section - despite being asked to do so before. If you're not sure what to write you can have a look at other members' introductions for ideas. It would be nice to learn more about you, how you found us, and which aspects of our work you're most interested in :-)

There’s an idea
What if we all played those same numbers
Wonder if anything would line up?
Fun experiment at least

Don't you think that spending money to play loto is giving money to the System without the garanty tu earn anything ?
Isn't it better giving directly the money to FOTCM?
sorry, I didn't think about it before commenting.
I just thought it would be an easy way to help.
thank you, for your insight.
I will donate to FOTCM.

sorry, I didn't think about it before commenting.
I just thought it would be an easy way to help.
thank you, for your insight.
I will donate to FOTCM.
Don't apologize !
These are just questions, another way of looking at things, but by no means a judgement.
Do as you think is right

So I’m wondering what else is meant by doing more?
This quote from a 2015 session:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth.
What exactly does this mean?
I’m don’t know what the things are that need to be done more?

We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come.
This is what I was referring to, what more can we do?
Is it just keep going with self care and trying to be truthful, giving when we can in various ways?

This is what I was referring to, what more can we do?
Is it just keep going with self care and trying to be truthful, giving when we can in various ways?
Q: (ankhepiphan) Okay, I have one more question. My question is am I totally lost [???]

A: You still think you can think your way out of your problems and issues. You can't. When are you going to give up your FEAR and ANGER?

Q: (ankhepiphan) Fear and anger for what?

A: For life not being the way you want it to be.

Q: [...] That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (ankhepiphan) Okay, I have one more question. My question is am I totally lost [???]

A: You still think you can think your way out of your problems and issues. You can't. When are you going to give up your FEAR and ANGER?

Q: (ankhepiphan) Fear and anger for what?

A: For life not being the way you want it to be.

Q: [...] That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.
That’s helpful
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom