Dog subjected to monstrous cruelty

Mayb

Jedi Master
I was not sure is this the right place to post this or i should find the place for it under pathology part

I feel very upset all day because of this article , which shaked all city today , the more sad is that this is just the drop in ocean, and we react only when somebody react like the girl which find this poor animal. god knows hom may more suffer like this. News is very disturbing so who has senzitive nature i would not recommend this photo

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes-article.php?yyyy=2010&mm=04&dd=15&nav_id=66482

:mad:

What a crazy psychopatic idiot has done this !
I dunno why but i react very emotional if its about animals cruelty. Much more emotional than if it happened to human.

Jerry said:
Very disturbing.

Very disturbing. Innocent beings suffering like that makes me seek above comprehension.
... just a look in his eyes and I feel... :cry:(no words)

A friend of mine just made me aware of this related incident today:

http://www.taiwantodaynews.com/index.php/phd-student-found-guilty-of-feline-torture-2

PhD student found guilty of feline torture

The Taipei District Court March 30 sentenced Lee Nien-lung, a doctoral student at National Taiwan University, to a combined 18-month prison term for torturing cats and causing their deaths.

Lee, who has taken academic leave of absence from the Department of Engineering Science and Ocean Engineering, was found responsible for the deaths of three kittens, each resulting in a seven-month sentence due to violation of the Animal Protection Act.

The ruling marks the first time a person has been sentenced to prison for cruelty to animals in Taiwan.

Initially, the prosecutor in charge had only asked for a one-year sentence, but the court decided the defendant should be punished more severely and may not commute the sentencing to fines.

Lee, a highly educated person, denied his crimes throughout the trial and showed no signs of remorse at all,” said a judge.

The judge pointed out the sentence is meant to tell the public that all creatures are equally valued in a civilized society, and that only those who respect other living beings are worthy of respect themselves.

The animal abuse case emerged when 10 dead kittens appeared around the NTU campus in two months, while dead and skinned adult cats were found on the nearby National Taiwan Normal University campus in autumn 2009.

Students and neighbors launched a comprehensive search through an Internet kitten-adoption forum, which Lee had used to obtain kittens, and uncovered the culprit.

According to an indictment issued by the prosecuting attorneys, Lee relentlessly abused the adopted kittens “National Day” and “Amber,” which later died of hydrocephalus, bone fractures and pulmonary hemorrhaging.

Lee is also suspected of abusing five other adult cats, resulting in their deaths. This case will be transferred to prosecutors for investigation. (TYH-THN)

It's apparently very rare to be imprisoned in Taiwan for animal abuse, but it seems well-deserved :(

drygol said:
:mad:

I dunno why but i react very emotional if its about animals cruelty. Much more emotional than if it happened to human.

I was thinking about this also , seems like I am reacting much more emotional than if it happened to human, I dont remember that I was so stressed recently, maybe because they are so helpless

Shijing said:
It's apparently very rare to be imprisoned in Taiwan for animal abuse, but it seems well-deserved :(

We had similar case here documented on video month ago , also mentioned in some newspapers , but not proceeded , just public disgust...
And yes I think also that imprisoned is deserved.

This really is a tragic event, i won't deny that it's sad and can be seen as disturbing. where i do feel bad for the animal, i feel equally if not more bad for the person(s) involved in doing this, it was a terrible thing they did and it will be a very hard lesson for them to learn. all i'm saying is try not to approach things with negativity, the thing itself may be negative, but it doesn't have to end that way. for instance, because such a cruel thing was done to this dog, this dog may recieve more love and care than it has ever known before, leading it to still be a happy/good dog, while the person(s) who did this may come back as a dog and be mutilated by someone else, who knows?

If there can be something good in that, it’s that strucks people and get them to think with whom they are living.

This is group in Facebook (made by some girl) which demands to find the perpetrator and punish for him/her/them . . .

_http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113267212031671&ref=mf&v=info

It’s in Serbian and says:

The dog is found with all four legs cut. I want the person who did that to be found and punished. That kind of monster who ruined life of the innocent animal in such way, can also do that to the child. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Anyone who has some idea how to help a dog, say it.

The dog is found with all four legs cut. I want the person who did that to be found and punished. That kind of monster who ruined life of the innocent animal in such way, can also do that to the child. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Anyone who has some idea how to help a dog, say it.

I don't think there is a need for punishment, more like critically exposed to the public so everybody knows - that way things and punishment will take care on its self.
I would't want to do to the guy the same thing he has done to the dog- it would be morally incorrect.

Avala said:
If there can be something good in that, it’s that strucks people and get them to think with whom they are living.

I agree , those things wince people from a dreams at least for moment , and they can look around and see thing as they are

We are not alone on this planet, and we should be held accountable for our actions toward other inhabitants. Whoever did this should go to prison.

People get locked up for far lesser offences.

I must admit that I was not able to see the photos, I can not bear this cruelty. Unfortunately
almost every day you hear about this kind of acctions.

Back
Top Bottom