Does the deep state/consortium view themselves as the good guys.

mugatea

Jedi Master
It's been playing on my mind for a while, but do the controlling consortium view themselves as the good guys trying to save humanity and the world, and do they view the resistance (us and others) as we view them - as those who are going to ruin it and destroy everything? Do they think that controlling us, depopulating us, that they are saving us?

Maybe this can be answered by humans rather than C's, not sure, hence why I ask...

Jamie

Edit: Oh, this is a question for the C's, think I posted in wrong forum

It's been playing on my mind for a while, but do the controlling consortium view themselves as the good guys trying to save humanity and the world, and do they view the resistance (us and others) as we view them - as those who are going to ruin it and destroy everything?
Does it matter what they think of others, if the orientation is service to self? It is more about what they want and can think (and narrates to themselves and others) whichever fits into their agenda towards it. If their aim is to controlling others, any resistance generally be viewed in negative light, though it strictly depends on the person's temperament at that time. C's mentioned that STS takes advantage of others, because it wanted to and knows how to do it.
Do they think that controlling us, depopulating us, that they are saving us?
Sure why not? they can think whatever they want just like any body else. Even at the top of 3D STS, they also slaves to bigger fish above, mechanical and helplessly hooked to it.

Probably, you need to give more context to your question.

It's an interesting question, I believe it can be explored in several ways.

No one does anything that caused them pain on purpose, certainly not someone who is self serving, so in that sense perhaps they do believe themselves to be good and kind saviors and rulers. Maybe they see themselves as necessary for the stability of the world, although that sounds too close to the rest of the planet and I don't think that they're close to the rest of us. So it could also simply be that they do not care for being good or evil, they simply do what they wish and are capable of doing with no regard for anyone else. The only regard that they hold for humanity is based upon their utility, so they keep us alive and healthy enough so long as that servers their purpose, should it ever become inconvenient or their purposes change, they would have no problem changing their focus about life and health.

Taking that a step further, once you factor in the 4D dimension, then it becomes even more difficult to determine such concepts as good or evil. Does the cattle owner feel good about himself? sure, but does he feel good about what he does with his cattle and for them? in a sense perhaps, maybe they feel that the best thing for us is to remain under their control, serving them and feeding them, but not in an altruistic way, more in a self serving way.

Something like "the best thing for you is to remain where you are, and I will ensure and even force that upon you". However there's also the fact of those who may be programmed to think they're doing "god's work" when in fact they're simply pushing down an agenda that will hurt the great majority of people and that makes them feel like the good guys. Some of them might be more comfortable and even enjoy the fact that they're harming large numbers of the population.

So, I think it's an interesting question, but one that is difficult to answer as the group itself might not be as homogenous as one would like to think, There might be a mixture of pieces that make up the larger picture at different levels.

I hope the above made sense.

Back
Top Bottom