Ice Age Preparation ?

You are not making any sense. You are obviously talking around an issue without addressing it directly, and nitpicking on things that are not really the issue. For the record, no one said saving someone on instinct was "STO", but that there can be instances in life where someone does something that is not consciously done in expectation of reward. Now, would you like to tell us what is really bothering you? Because this 'point scoring' game you are playing is not helping anyone.

There's no need for you to apologize, and you are correct it seems, although DBZ's anger is not "righteous", it is simply anger and frustration because life is not the way he wants it to be. Pursuing and indulging that perspective is a dead end street, but DBZ is insisting on learning that the hard way, or so it seems.

By definition of doing a thing on instinct means that it was done without conscious thought. I mentioned the low road from the wave. That's the part of the brain that acts, without us choosing, only to later "fill in the blanks" with a reason why. The split brain experiments show the same issue with reasoning and choice.

You replied to me when I asked what exactly is STO, when we do things and choose to work hard on what we want. Forgive me but I was raised catholic and when I felt the need to question why we do things, the response of "doing good for the sake of good" was pretty much the same thing.

Maybe I'm dissapointed when I can't pose a doubt without being told that.
Of course, I'm upset about life. Why would that be a question here in the first place? If anyone was satisfied with the way things were on earth, they wouldn't be here. They would remain catholics, jews, muslims, etc. We're here because we want a better world. Did you give up your career in your home country because it was the fun thing to do?

Yumi, please be considerate to others when posting. Just posting a quote from someone else in this context is not adding to the discussion. It is noise. You have been posting a lot of one-liners and random thoughts without context. We consider that to be noise, and if you continue to post noise you will be banned.
Thank you for Bergson! His biography is very interesting;
and I heard
:halo:

Maybe when we act on what is considered instinct, that is without rational though, is when our true nature comes through.

Divided By Zero: By definition of doing a thing on instinct means that it was done without conscious thought. I mentioned the low road from the wave. That's the part of the brain that acts, without us choosing, only to later "fill in the blanks" with a reason why. The split brain experiments show the same issue with reasoning and choice.
Yes. We can also train ourselves not to react that fast.
Like EMT workers, nurses and doctors learn when a person dying what to do.
Check the pulse, pupil reflex, etc.
DBZ: You replied to me when I asked what exactly is STO, when we do things and choose to work hard on what we want. Forgive me but I was raised catholic and when I felt the need to question why we do things, the response of "doing good for the sake of good" was pretty much the same thing.
I think you misunderstood something.
Nobody says we are STO. I remember we used the word: " STO candidate" vs." STS candidate".
It's the intent in life, we try to aim, I guess.
I learned from this thread a lot already, thank you all.
"Be the change you want to be"
DBZ: Maybe I'm dissapointed when I can't pose a doubt without being told that.
Of course, I'm upset about life. Why would that be a question here in the first place? If anyone was satisfied with the way things were on earth, they wouldn't be here. They would remain catholics, jews, muslims, etc. We're here because we want a better world. Did you give up your career in your home country because it was the fun thing to do?
Maybe you needed just get this out of your chest.
It's not easy to live with this what we know about reality and see what happening in the world, hard to digest.
Hang in there, buddy.

Of course, I'm upset about life. Why would that be a question here in the first place?

It's a particular question in your case because you seem to be on the wrong track when it comes to how you deal with your upset, which in your case seems to tend more towards infantile rage.

If anyone was satisfied with the way things were on earth, they wouldn't be here. They would remain catholics, jews, muslims, etc. We're here because we want a better world. Did you give up your career in your home country because it was the fun thing to do?

The world doesn't exist for you to shut out or overcome. That approach is very similar to the modern-day nihilistic thinking of SJWs. It has no positive outcome, and I don't think you realize just how far down that path you have travelled.

And yes, I did leave because it seemed like a "fun" thing to do, as well as interesting etc. etc. The truth of the matter however, seems to be that I had no consicous understanding of what I was doing or why, that only came progressively after I had made the decision, and it's still coming of course.

Responses that address your specific issues have been given to you in another thread, where you are once more raging at all that is good and positive in life. I think discussion of that should continue over there, so as to not hijack this thread any further.

By definition of doing a thing on instinct means that it was done without conscious thought. I mentioned the low road from the wave. That's the part of the brain that acts, without us choosing, only to later "fill in the blanks" with a reason why. The split brain experiments show the same issue with reasoning and choice.

You replied to me when I asked what exactly is STO, when we do things and choose to work hard on what we want. Forgive me but I was raised catholic and when I felt the need to question why we do things, the response of "doing good for the sake of good" was pretty much the same thing.

Maybe I'm dissapointed when I can't pose a doubt without being told that.

Once brain chemicals are produced it takes good amount of time to subside. During this time emotional center feeds intellectual center and often we come up with different reasons all justify the emotion. Some may be valid enquirers that you want to get it out of your system as safely as possible(without impacting others), but often we identify with tree in the forest in this stage. Do some physical exercise until you get sweat or EE or beat the pillow whichever suits you. Aim is to remove to extra charge of the anger. There are some things that are in our control and other not.

At work, we know every body complains of others for one thing or other. Of course, people does it to their boss and often they hear "Thank you for letting us know, Why don't you come up a plan to fix it or fix it". You bet, that is the end of the discussion. ;-). Often we hear people say "this is very easy , he or she is not doing it". Fixing any thing involves dealing with 9 yards of human relations, which is not easy. even if you fix it, you still hear complaints.

Yes, there are millions of motivational literature ( written decades of research and validation) that gives you gives wonderful tips which works some time, some circumstances. Expecting it work all the times every circumstances and make us live in peaceful bliss is unrealistic and self defeating. That doesn't mean every thing is waste. I understand we live in a trigger happy instant communication age which gives a magical impression that "Understanding is automatic" and push the ball on the other side with "All or nothing thinking". If we learned every thing we wouldn't be here.

It took me some time to see difference between aggressiveness vs assertiveness, though I had a feedback that my behavior is not "aggressiveness" but my mind keep saying that "I am dissatisfying others so I am aggressive". We hope things are clear before we act, but often we end up in thought loops of "analysis paralysis" which itself triggers chemicals. Luckily, All are learning experiences and that eases the pressure for that time being, once learned and you can expect some thing new to come out in the world. Open to the assumption that "We are wrong and other's can be correct even if we don't see as of know" and trust that we can gather information and implement it will go a long way. Accepting our mistakes tend to be toughest challenge for all us.

Take your time, let it out of your system safely and see what you can learn from it.

Actually, while it doesn't make me happy, I understand completely that everything is as it should be, because that's the way it is and I don't see any point in you adding more misery to the pile.

DBZ, you've been excessively despondent, disappointed in everything, contrary, and just plain sour for as long as I've known you. I've been told that, in person, when I am not present, you are a bit like a foul mouthed version of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

As far as anybody can tell, you have spent practically all of your time complaining about other people, and have never done any actual work on yourself to make YOU a person others don't complain about.

Your forum name is also quite fitting in that regard. When you divide anything by zero you will never get any result and it is rather foolish to think otherwise. Reminds me of the C's quote about receiving exactly what you give to life. In your case that seems to be zero.

You seem to be in totally black and white thinking mode on just about everything while running a right man syndrome program on steroids.

While I may consider that it is fear that is driving your whole system, I think it is time to draw the line. You may as well take the Blue Pill and join the Libtards. I've had enough.

I did go looking for the C's session that talked about STO/STS and graduation to 4D, but I couldn't find it - maybe my memory is playing tricks on me with this. I recall it being said that in order to graduate to 4D one either had to be at least 55% STO, or 95% STS.

Hi Jones, maybe you're thinking of Ra quotes? I found these:
17.31 Questioner: Thank you very much. I don’t wish to take up extra time by asking questions over again. Some are so important I try to ask some similar questions in different ways to expand on the answer. Seems to be [inaudible] what we’re getting at, maybe not.

In the book Oahspe it states that if an individual is more than fifty percent for others— that is, goes over the 50% service to others, and is less than fifty percent for service to self, then he is harvestable. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Also,
I remember even in a C session (can't find it atm) that wanderers from STO worlds have an "innate bias" toward the good, although it's not built on actual comprehension and understanding due to just being born.
hello whitecoast, I think I've also found a relevant snippet for you coming again from Ra:
16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

I'm going to write in the swamp about what I found the anger to be from. It's helping me feel better as a person and I noticed that my anxiety/slight depression is gone.

Divide by Zero,

You can write about your anger anywhere you think is best. I just can't help but root for you. I have gone though a lot of anger myself and I know it is part of my lessons and also I know you have much more than anger to share with the forum and your mission.

The Sun energy is required for the latent heat to pump all that water into ice to the north, since the output of the Sun is limited and relatively constant, this cannot occur in a short time, definitively not in our lifetime.

FYI we are already into Quaternary glaciation, aka an ice age but also into an interglacial. The current interglacial is due to end but expect around 1kyears for the cycle to terminate.

The sun is entering a solar minimum and there are several recent confirms or reports from NASA scientists confirming that they are seeing unexpected behavior in terms of how rapid the minimum is happening. I dont intend to make this thread in hopes of confirming that there is an Ice Age coming, because this is all expected from what the C's have been telling us. My issue is I don't know what I should be doing in terms of preparations..

I currently live in the northern hemisphere, in Canada, so pretty high up there, and I don't know if I should be considering moving somewhere closer to the equator, or if I should be preparing in any way. My hopes and dreams are that one day I have the means to acquire some land and make it self sustainable and able to fend off any catastrophe that happens, but at this rate I don't know if that is even feasible, the rising cost of living, especially in my city (Vancouver) makes this very hard to accomplish, I am not in the place I want to be yet.

Is anybody else planning or preparing for the cooling period, anybody else apprehensive about it? I am very curious as to what people on this forum, who know whats coming to some extent, are planning for the not so distant future, when all of these things we've been discussing for a long time finally ferment in to reality.

I was continuing my search for the best place to move South to evade the impending cooling. The next US territory, to the South from Florida, is a sunny island of Puerto Rico. I had had a chance to visit it a few years ago on a family vacation and I think that may work even better than Florida. I am communicating with a knowledgeable person, who lives on the island, and would like to share his suggestions/warnings:

In general, PR is not an easy place. It has a very complex history and the effects can be felt daily. I would recommend to read the most important history book written about the last 100 years of PR. The title is "War against all Puerto Ricans", the author Nelson Dennis.

I am regularly approached by various investors to design and develop sustainable ag projects, and I had to convince my last investor to try another island//country. I am currently starting to scout out Panama. Not that there is a place left on the planet where things are easy and straightforward anymore, but some places are still easier than others. PR has of course the huge advantage for U.S. citizens of not having to go through customs, being able to use the same currency, etc.

If you do decide to buy anything here, I would strongly recommend to get something rather small and with a good resale value in case you will ever want or need to sell the property.

Its not imperative to speak Spanish here, but the more remote you live, the less people will be able to understand/communicate with you. The percentage of English speaking people is fairly high around cities and smaller towns.

To grow food for survival is a huge challenge in the tropics. Most crops perish easily and there is no tradition of root cellars, preserving food, etc. - we all eat what's available at the moment, and that's usually confined to a few tubers, veggies and fruits. Grains are challenging in the tropics. Realistically, the limit of what you will be able to cultivate by yourself is 3 acres of less. If there is excess land, it could at best be a privacy buffer or you would have to hire workers for that area.

If you are strong/resolute in your endeavors you can make it here and even have an interesting life, but it will challenge you to the core of your being.

In an earlier communication he mentioned, that after Hurricane Maria many farmers either abandoned farming their fields that were damaged or left the island altogether. What I am hearing is that an opportunity exists, at the moment, to find a land there at "below market cost". If such market exists, these properties 1) will be available to buy and 2) at the bottom prices. He is on the spot that it will be hard to become a farmer in PR, but if your primary concern is survival of your family over the next few decades, it is worthwhile to look into PR as a sanctuary place .

Back
Top Bottom