Does a stopped watch equate missing time?

Greetings Forumites,

For the past week, upon awakening on a morning, i would check the time on my watch only to find that it's stopped at around the same time: 11:50 (ten mins to midnight). It might be a mechanical failure with my watch or a weak battery, but it has never stopped during the day, only around midnight. I decided to post to find if anyone else had such an experience.

Just a side note, I just happened to be listening to Laura's 2001 radio interview, and upon her mentioning of missing time, i just decided to check my watch only to find that the hands of the watch stopped at 11:50. I really don't know what to make of it.

Ockham, what do you mean by that? If it is obvious, i do apologize for my apparent inability to presently comprehend and ask for clarfication.

Yes I had a watch that used to do the same. It had enough in it to click over seconds, minutes and hours. But not the date which usually starts its journey at around 11:50.

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

What I meant was that curiosity is stimulating if you search for stimulating things. Time is full of anomalies, but why? There is always a reason, it seems. Think non-gregorain, actually that might create more. It's your time.

I think we can take what we want [of time] or at least until we are unable to function. But I also think we can do something else with it and it's open and sought for sure.

Back
Top Bottom