DOD to release footage of the "plane" hitting the pentagon in 1 hour.

This was now on the CNN website.

You have to check this out. As CNN talks about ending conspiracy theories (ha!) they are actually showing a short snippet of the footage of THE PENTAGON STRIKE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation SOTT. You just made on the C(IA)NN.

go to http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html?wagmydog and hit on the link in the copy that says (Watch what the cameras caught as the plane slams into the Pentagon -- 2:21)
It is one minute, six seconds into the piece (01:06 - 01:11)

I guess we should feel honored to have such DIRECT attention. All it says is that this is the ONE thing that really worries those guys. Have they ever directly addressed the issue of the "controlled demolition"? No. They haven't even acknowledged it publicly except to brush it off as "those conspiracy theories." So the level of reaction this is getting tells us a lot. It tells us that this is the weak link, this is the sore spot, this is the thing that we must continue to push and agitate about.

If people will make more demands for ALL the videos, make demands for crash tests, demands to see the evidence - ALL of the evidence - and to have an independent commission to study it; demands to have the so-called "witness testimonies" independently scrutinized and checked... Those are the things that will back them into a corner and reveal the "man behind the curtain."

Of course, I do expect one of the three countries that I know have satellite photos from that day to eventually leak them... if they decide that it is more to their advantage to do so than to continue to hold them back.

Now THAT would be an interesting event!

If the whole 911 community could just realize that

Laura said:
I guess we should feel honored to have such DIRECT attention. All it says is that this is the ONE thing that really worries those guys. Have they ever directly addressed the issue of the "controlled demolition"? No. They haven't even acknowledged it publicly except to brush it off as "those conspiracy theories." So the level of reaction this is getting tells us a lot. It tells us that this is the weak link, this is the sore spot, this is the thing that we must continue to push and agitate about.

If people will make more demands for ALL the videos, make demands for crash tests, demands to see the evidence - ALL of the evidence - and to have an independent commission to study it; demands to have the so-called "witness testimonies" independently scrutinized and checked... Those are the things that will back them into a corner and reveal the "man behind the curtain."

Of course, I do expect one of the three countries that I know have satellite photos from that day to eventually leak them... if they decide that it is more to their advantage to do so than to continue to hold them back.

If the whole 911 community could just realize that
Very well said.
Laura would you mind if I repost your above quote on the DNNY group email and some other email groups I am subscribed to, so it can be forwarded further into the 911 community?

Laura said:
Perhaps this should be our mantra. Perhaps we can come up with a slogan to go with it, "Hell Nose Cone, We Want More!" (Just the first to come to mind) and some cartoons and short clips like the Ponerology intro, etc.

Maybe bumper stickers, "Have you seen the 'Pentagon Strike' at www? It's a buzz.

Some of the Pentagon Strike video just shown on BBC's "Newsnight" and towards the end of the segment, I could clearly read as a source "Comments on the Pentagon Strike, Cassiopaea".

Fifth Way said:
Laura would you mind if I repost your above quote on the DNNY group email and some other email groups I am subscribed to, so it can be forwarded further into the 911 community?
Go ahead, but you might also want to include a link to the various Pentagon threads on the forum here and the Flying Fish article.

Just a question to Laura.
I have started looking at the various sites and would like to start 2 new threads outlining the various websites that are for or against the issue of No-plane at the Pentagon site. I would not like to be the cause of an unneccessary attack on the Forum and are therefore asking if it would be OK to start these new threads on this topic. I think the topic is relevant, since if people are still believing the 757-theory after almost 5 years and call themselves serious 9-11 researchers, then something is missing. It would give an overview of the various players. Any suggestions before posting?
Anders

Anders said:
Any suggestions before posting?
Sounds like a good thread... maybe even organize it into several threads according to the positions each site takes. It might be possible to figure out who's on first that way.

Front page from the online Gaurdian links to Pentagon Strike
under the words conspiracie theorists...ha!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/archives/2006/05/18/plane_spotting.html

Ya'll might want to make some comments...

Laura said:

Ill say! I don't know which countries are part of the three. I suspect France, maybe China or Russia.... What about India? Which countries do you think have the evidence? We might be able to see them trying to use it as a 'bargaining chip' against the US.

I bet Iran would like to get its hands on something like that. Even more so if it implicates Israel.

Fifth Way said:
Skeptics doubt new 9/11 Pentagon footage, say missile was visible in
frame No. 3 http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=b3ba5317-1678-46a7-a04d-58846a90a819&k=83331
Notice how this article repeats, several times, that there were "hundreds of witnesses." Well, we know for a fact that out of those "hundreds" of witnesses, there is only testimony from a couple dozen, and then there is that many more that say they saw something other than a Boeing.

Laura said:
Notice how this article repeats, several times, that there were "hundreds of witnesses."
Absolutely! And even-though we all know how bad the reporting really is; The blatantness of the lies, that seem to have no limit, never ceases to shock me.

Laura said:
Front page from the online Gaurdian links to Pentagon Strike
under the words conspiracie theorists...ha!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/archives/2006/05/18/plane_spotting.html

Ya'll might want to make some comments...
Wondering if you also saw that at the end of the same paragraph is a link with the literal "Not everyone agrees." which links to that non-promoted, non-biased, non-government fronted CatHearder article at ATS.

Funny how those two pieces of media pop up again???

Back
Top Bottom