DOD to release footage of the "plane" hitting the pentagon in 1 hour.

M

Marf

Watching now, anyone in the UK with sky digital its under your News section.

The caption reads at the moment:-

DOD TO RELEASE 9/11 TAPE OF PLANE HITTING PENTAGON

Hmmmmmmm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195702,00.html

They are really focusing on the "this will shut the conspiracy theory people up" angle.

One of the tapes is the five frames that we've already seen - wonder what the other tape will be? Whatever it is, it's taken almost five years to get the special effects right, so it better be good. =)

5 minutes apparently till its on fox, and DOD putting it on there site at 2pm ET.

I am videoing it to my PC and will try and upload it.

OK this is bullshit.

so far one new video and you cant see any more than before.

the reporter keeps saying "I've seen one frame with the nose cone" over and over and over "we're going frame by frame its coming we'll show you" *Rolleyes*

Well if there's a nose cone then there better be a really long fusilage right behind it -- oh wait, that pesky glare will be in the way...

Straight from the horses arse, I mean mouth, mouth.

lookitsaplanehonest.jpg

Look everyone, its a nose cone, look its a nose cone, look its a nose cone.

Oh God! That is TRULY pathetic. And how many people will just slurp it right up and say "Oh, they DID release a video!"

Was that IT?

Here's the Judicial Watch site: http://www.judicialwatch.org/

If you go there, you have a choice of viewing two videos or going on to the article, at:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml.

Here's their article:

Defense Department Releases September 11 Pentagon Video to Judicial Watch

Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense released a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense released the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

"This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia," wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. "Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video."

Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch's request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, "part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui." Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the Defense Department's refusal to release the tape.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks."

A copy of the video is available on Judicial Watch's Internet site, www.judicialwatch.org.

Judicial Watch a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.
On Video 1, which gives a slightly--very slightly--closer view, you get 1:04 minutes of nothing. At 1:04 a police car slides by in the foreground. At 1:26 the nose--and only the nose; no wings, no engines, no tail, no nothing--of Whatever appears at the right of the screen. Better look quick because all you see next is an explosion. The rest of Whatever never becomes visible.

On Video 2--the camera angle is the one we've seen before--we get a more distant view of the police car at 00:15 and then the same nose-an'-nothin' at 00:26.

Some Lo-Lites (or Low Lifes--same difference!) from the Fox webpage:

Pentagon Releases Video of Plane Hitting Building on 9/11
Fox News
Tuesday, May 16, 2006

WASHINGTON - Conspiracy theorists may or may not be disappointed Tuesday when they see footage released from the Pentagon showing two angles of American Flight 77 hitting the western wall of the building on Sept. 11, 2001.
[...]
Tom Bortner, a Pentagon attack survivor, said he thinks the speed of the plane is what prevented the attack from being captured on more surveillance cameras on the premises.

"I think it's conclusive that plane hit the Pentagon and I don't think the tape really adds or detracts from that," Bortner said.
When I read that sneer "Conspiracy theorists may or may not be disappointed", and Tom Bortner's comment, I was reminded of Protocol 12 cited by Laura a while back, subsection 4:

Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
Fox news again:

"I think it's appropriate that the American people be reminded from time to time about the horror of that day, be reminded about the fact we need to remain vigilant, we need to take the rest of the steps the commission recommended," James Thompson, the former Illinois governor who sat on the Sept. 11 commission, told FOX News.
Protocols No. 12, subsection 15:

Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquilize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it...We shall have a sure triumph over our opponents since they will not have at their disposition organs of the press in which they can give full and final expression to their views owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.
Two questions I have:

1) Does anyone know where the two cameras were located? Are they in the same place, just different lenses, or do we have two different camera locations.

2) I don't know anything about the track record of Judicial Watch.

Thanks.

Craig S

The current Fox News report admits that it doesn't show anything. It ends by saying that it isn't going to convince the conspiracy theorists. The reporter says that you can see a nose, then a blur and the explosion. But the report was surprisingly defensive for Fox News.

The Pentagon is saying that these are the only videos they have, which we know if a lie, because they seized all the videos of cameras around the Pentagon.

a.saccus said:
1) Does anyone know where the two cameras were located? Are they in the same place, just different lenses, or do we have two different camera locations.

2) I don't know anything about the track record of Judicial Watch.

Thanks.

Craig S
They were located in the parking lot, one in front of the other.

Here is a still from the "new" video of the "nose cone".

pentagon_1.png

So, who are these "Judicial Watch" people? They sound like one of the "created news organs" set up to seem to be confrontational but which are really just to give an impression as described by the Protocols.

I'll tell you an interesting item that makes this timing a bit more interesting: The Pentagon Flash video created by Darren Williams is scheduled to be shown at the Cannes Film Festival in the next couple of days...

Again and again it seems that SOTT is stepping on sore toes and that just tells us that THIS is the really weak link. There is NO physical evidence for Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon; the videos are less than worthless; they are still hiding videos that were confiscated on that day; and the witnesses can easily be shown to be compromised either by agenda or manipulation.

The Pentagon Strike is the ONE thing that would put all of them behind bars or in front of a firing squad. Even if it was proven that the WTC Towers came down by controlled demolition (probable) that does not indict the criminals the way the Pentagon Strike Fraud would. With the Pentagon Strike, they not only lied about what hit it, they have concealed what happened to Flight 77 and can be shown to be complicit in kidnap and murder of all the people onboard.

The WTC collapse can be attributed to terrorists no matter how they came down, but the lies about Flight 77 can never be attributed to terrorists.

So I say we put the screws to 'em.

Judicial Watch is a well-known neocon front, having received money from the bastions of neocon funding:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Judicial_Watch

Funding

In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from The Carthage Foundation and a further $400,000 from The Sarah Scaife Foundation. The year before the Scaife Foundation had given $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.

In all, between 1997 and 2002, Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 (unadjusted for inflation) in 19 grants from a handful of foundations including. The bulk of this funding came from just three foundations: the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.

Hi all, my first post here :)

I used fraps to capture the video at 30fps from the BBC site, then VirtualDub to encode it at 5fps Divx.

The crash is all over after about 20secs, but if you keep watching, at about 1'20 something enters from the left, seems to move along the front of the Pentagon, then exits right in the direction flight 77 approached from.

Can anyone tell me what it is? One poster on another forum has said it's a police car .

http://geordie69.users.btopenworld.com/test.avi

IndySkies said:
Hi all, my first post here :)

I used fraps to capture the video at 30fps from the BBC site, then VirtualDub to encode it at 5fps Divx.
Thanks for capturing/hosting this video.

The crash is all over after about 20secs, but if you keep watching, at about 1'20 something enters from the left, seems to move along the front of the Pentagon, then exits right in the direction flight 77 approached from.

Can anyone tell me what it is? One poster on another forum has said it's a police car .
Looks like a car. Maybe it is that police car from the beginning of the film.

Dominique.

On SBS television in Australia, the news blurp about the video footage was followed by a short story about conspiracy theorists and the internet> They showed how one does a search on google, followed by about 5 seconds worth of The Pentagon Strike flash presentation with the music.
It sure must have stirred some people that Flash presentation. Unfortunately they didn't give the address, but they were kind enough to show the 3 keywords that will find it: 911+Pentagon+conspiracy. The pentagon Strike comes up 4th using those keywords.
Anders

Back
Top Bottom