Do you have memories from other realities?

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So, some of evidence from session indicates that we have been already began to unified/merging ourselves/essence from another realities.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015.

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!
A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?
(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

Because that is the only logically explainable to some of strangest memories I have, and I am sure that some of other members have similar incidences too.
I have mentioned this topic on the title "Passing through the Realm Border Wave". But here I want to separate for some of mysterious experience that we have/had or occurred in our life.

A few months ago, I was thinking about fixing bathroom corner space that is in between shower room and wall. There is a wooden board 40 inches tall and 25 inches wide, and can open from top.
When I opened and looked down, it was completely different than I remembered it.
So, I re-examined my memory few times but I am definitely sure that it was different, when my son and I come to inspect this house to buy 3 years ago. I still remember strongly because it was odd place and when I open top to looked down, the floor was cracked cement and has broken pipe is in side wall. And thinking what was this place for?

But now, I see as wooden floor just like rest of bathroom floor and no broken pipe.

Another odd memory is, in last winter, I have watched some of TV shows, nothing much to do in winter and my son keep putting lots movies and TV shows to my Plex App in my iPad.
I don't remember which show but I watched season one, it has 10 or more episodes, and kind of interesting story that something new to do.
And when I started to watch season two, the funny thing was I knew the scenes and story line, I had strong feeling that I have watched all the season two. And I found out that I didn't watch last season which was season 10 or some, so, I skip all and just watch last season.
In my reality, I never watched or read that skipped first books, nor first story. Actually when I lived alone for about 10 more years, I didn't watch any tv show, just read books.

And I know all the EE exercise is very powerful, because when I finish each exercise in bed, and stays there about 10 to 30 minutes to feel effects of all the energy from the exercise. Usually I can see sparking violet colors in my mind's eyes, and some times vision or dreams?
Anyway one time I saw black tunnel and wondering what is in other side, in that moment of thinking, I went through it, it was my kitchen and saw my dining table, but some thing was in there I never seen before, so I tried to get close to see what it was, but in that instant I woke up.

Hello Kay Kim,

This week I had the sensation of being passed four times by different realities, or else my memory plays tricks on me.

1. At the beginning of the week, I was reading a book by Jodorowsky "Metagenealogy". I close my book for a few seconds and then open it to the same page, and I had the feeling that the paragraph had changed place. I thought for a moment, if I had lost my head, "or if I had changed reality.

2.Yesterday I could not find my kindle that I had left in my bag. Twenty minutes before I was reading in the subway. Then I noticed that my kindle was already plugged into the electrical outlet of my room. I did not remember that.

3. Yesterday I was in my friend's apartment, and I told her that her new cup of coffee was really pretty. She replies, "but you are (debil) I have this cup for thirteen years. Two days ago you told me it was great to have this cup for 13 years." I replied that this was the first time I saw this cup. She told me that I was "in the moon", and that I was dreaming too much, and that there could be no other explanation. I remember the discussion with a beautiful object that my friend had been for 13 years, but not with her cup of coffee, but her stool. My friend looked at me strangely.

4. When I'm in the subway, I always take the stairs to do the exercise. My metro station is deep with tall stairs, when I finish climbing them, I always have a physical sensation in the thighs and my cardiovascular is a bit active. But today I did not feel anything. So I wondered if I had taken the stairs. But I could not remember the journey between the carriage (métro) and the street.

Hello Kisito,

I think it is good that you become aware of those abnormal incidents in your life.
And we know that it will gradually increase as time goes on.

A: You are gradually experiencing more and more bleed-throughs of 4th density. - January 14, 1995 session.

So, we have to be brave, haha.
But good thing is, we have information from Cs, so we can prepare now. And continuously do our part of work until safely cross over the Grand Cycle of Wave.

A: Your planet fluctuates between realms.
Q:(L) What is the generative source?
A: Part of grand cycle. - November 2, 1994 session.

In so many ways, this whole life has seemed like one giant abnormal incident to me.

And, there must be so many different types and varieties of these incidents. In an extreme high stress situation I remembered circling the earth looking for my parents before I was born. I also remember things before this life that were not a part of life...more like the initial transition from 5th D back to this life. I remember waking up to two beings in my head when I was about 6 years old and screaming at them to get out - I had to wake up 2 or 3 times into different "realities" to come back to this reality (and scream bloody murder until my mom calmed me down). I remember a part of me merge from another reality or time line or whatever into me when I was about 13. I could go on and on but...

I guess a key question is "so what?"

These and many more made me wonder "what the heck is going on here" and want to search for answers. Perhaps these types of things are the B influences and that is what the question here is - what are the B influences in your life?

This thread reminds me of what I've been noticing again lately regarding random memories that pop up, seemingly out of nowhere. Memories of the past which from a certain point in time, seem like they're from a different reality in a way. This last time was at work several days ago, and I had no idea what prompted the random memory but there it was. I also noticed this happening more frequently for a time at one of my other jobs back around 2009. After this happened recently, I remembered vaguely there being a session about this, all the more intriguing to find it now and find out what it might be about. From the October 16th, 2016 session:

Q: (Andromeda) Speaking of which, I've been having this sense of time fluidity for the past few weeks. Memories pop up for no reason, or at least they don't seem to be for any reason, old dreams and stuff... Is that related, or is it something else?

A: Working through the cycles.

Q: (Andromeda) What does that mean?

A: Time, past lives, trauma etc.

A few years ago I went through a period of time where I intermittently felt "dreadful". It would be a normal day, or so I thought, and then I would start to feel completely depressed but I did not know why. The nearest I can explain it would be that I felt empty of everything, there was nothing worth anything in the world and everything was hopeless. No light, no future and no happiness. I came to realise that this feeling would eventually dissipate and I would be back to my normal, calm, optimistic self. When this feeling was upon me it was impossible for me to do anything, read anything and I had problems trying to maintain conversations with friends and family. Some sessions lasted an hour and others lasted all day. I grew to dread them. Then one day I realised that I was no longer experiencing them. I was back to "normal" and I have never had any more since then.

I was browsing the Internet one day much later when I came across a site which explained these feelings as "reliving past life emotions and getting rid of them". It turned out that other people had also endured this and their experiences were very similar to mine. I still don't really understand this. Were my past lives so awful that I had all this emotional trauma but no memories of the lives themselves?

Might this be a question of discernment; whether dreams half-remembered can appear to be real later on, or even the converse where real details appear distorted in the dream state and are played back later?

I know that sometimes I have pretty vivid dreams that can sometimes include pretty mundane details like a crack in a tile or a broken pipe, or water damage on the ceiling perhaps. Sometimes I can look at something that I half-remember from a dream but it seems off somehow and not quite as I expected it to be. How is it possible to tell what the cause of this is actually?

I'm not sure that I'd immediately reach for a past life or a parallel reality to explain it but how would we go about discerning the actual explanation?

Kay Kim said:
Hello Kisito,

I think it is good that you become aware of those abnormal incidents in your life.
And we know that it will gradually increase as time goes on.

A: You are gradually experiencing more and more bleed-throughs of 4th density. - January 14, 1995 session.

So, we have to be brave, haha.
But good thing is, we have information from Cs, so we can prepare now. And continuously do our part of work until safely cross over the Grand Cycle of Wave.

A: Your planet fluctuates between realms.
Q:(L) What is the generative source?
A: Part of grand cycle. - November 2, 1994 session.

Hello Kay Kim, I have just today become aware of your answer, yet another effect "Mandela". :D

That's fine I was thinking a lot about this topic these days.
In the post of "Name", https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45158.0.html he means not remembering those dreams.
Paradoxically for me, in the evening as soon as I close my eyes, dreams that I had forgotten, come shoving me, and sometimes in the middle of the day. I do not have a rational explanation.
Today while waiting at the administration (at the tax office) I wrote this:
Dimensions, realities and memories

I repeat here a little what I already wrote on the memories. https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45005.msg738428.html#msg738428

If we do not keep our memories during our life, the hypothesis would be that we do not observe the reality in which we are supposed to be. "The observer creates reality". If we do not observe, it is because we are elsewhere.
To say that consciousness can sleep is to emulate two hypotheses, A or B.
A: to sleep would mean the cessation of consciousness, ie death. Since we wake up each morning, we can consider that consciousness does not die when we fall asleep or any other state of altered consciousness that makes us return to the waking state.
B: This hypothesis reinforces us in the fact that sleep, sleep, or any loss of memory during our waking state, would be passages, ways, habitats where our awareness of the said reality could be.

So the reality would be proportional to the migration of our consciousness, of the said reality.
It is possible that all things are there, that everything already exists, and creation is only an awareness of one part of the whole (the united realities).
I will now try to explain to myself the notion of reality based on observation.
For this fact, three factors must be taken into account:
1st: the body / vehicle in which the said consciousness interferes.
That is our genetic body in a waking state.
2nd: the body / vehicle in which said consciousness ceases its observation in the body / vehicle, mentioned above in factor 1.
That is, somnanbulism, hypnosis, dream, coma, death.
3rd: Seat / habita of said consciousness.
Somnanbulism, hypnosis, dream, coma, death, other dimensions or incarnations.

I would not have much to convince if I evoke that our consciousness is fragmented.
Also, this loss of memory that affects us daily, to the point of not being able to recover 99% of our life and 90% of our day, would seem to mean that we are occupied in another space of reality, as I suggested in the factor 3.
This would mean that if we lose our memory with each journey / alteration of the "said consciousness", it is because the spaces of realities would be compartmentalized.

Imagine a house with 20 rooms with 20 closed doors. That these doors would open and close only under the authorization of a guard. As soon as you have access to a room, the guard closes the door behind you. This guardian will prevent you from simultaneously seeing two rooms at once. So imagine the difficulty of seeing the whole house!
There would be barriers, doors, borders that would prevent us from seeing the whole "House". We observe the House still fragmented. Observation creates reality.
Was this architecture against our will?
If we take into consideration that there is only one intelligible source, then even though we were trapped by a "bad / STS" entity, it was part of the Source Set.
It would seem paradoxical to trap or be trapped. The trap would be proportional to our ignorance. When we know, nothing is a prison, and nothing can go against our free will. But we do not know, so many things seem to go against our free will.
Why did we choose to partition / borrow / fragment our consciousness?
What advantage do we have to close the doors?

The symptoms of these doors are dreams, daydreams, drowsiness, coma, hypnosis, loss of memory.

I explained that the biggest loss of memory was the first two years of our life, and the "last two". I explained this because of the "definitive" migration of dimension (passage between two incarnations).
I also explained that the migrations of this consciousness of this loss of memory at the beginning and at the end of life, was the "karmic self", but the "me" whose memory would migrate in other dimension, would be the "quantum self" ". And I assumed that to move to 4D, we had to merge with our karmic self and our quantum self.
Before we succeed in fusing, we should know, why do we have very few memories of the frontiers of other realities, except dreams that are just another reading of Plato's cave?

I can only speculate that the disjointed nature of dreams comes from the fact that this is the passage of two realities, two dimensions, with perhaps different matrix programs.
If tomorrow its doors (realities) would open as easily as in dreams, would we be able to merge the realities into one?

Thus memory, would be a fragmentration of our soul. The observer who creates / becomes aware of the dimension in which she lives.
A person who daydreams, and by this fact is no longer concentrated in his dimension, is no longer "the observer", his memory, his mind are elsewhere. If this person regains / regains consciousness, he becomes "the observer" of this reality, but will no longer be the observer in another reality.

I hope my explanation is not too disjointed.
I have trouble merging realities. The codes are not the same. :rolleyes:

Kisito said:
If we do not keep our memories during our life, the hypothesis would be that we do not observe the reality in which we are supposed to be. "The observer creates reality". If we do not observe, it is because we are elsewhere.
A: to sleep would mean the cessation of consciousness, ie death. Since we wake up each morning, we can consider that consciousness does not die when we fall asleep or any other state of altered consciousness that makes us return to the waking state.
B: This hypothesis reinforces us in the fact that sleep, sleep, or any loss of memory during our waking state, would be passages, ways, habitats where our awareness of the said reality could be.

So the reality would be proportional to the migration of our consciousness, of the said reality.
It is possible that all things are there, that everything already exists, and creation is only an awareness of one part of the whole (the united realities).

When we sleep we run different neurological processes, our consciousness doesn't "die" I'd say our selfawareness of self dissolves temporarily which allows for the change in perception, but it is our consciousness that tells the body at one level it is time to sleep and recharge, and this "temporal dissolution" of self perception and recharging process what creates a state that allows for a different expression of the functions of thought. It appears more as the activation and access of different sections of our consciousness rather than dissolution of consciousness, otherwise we would wake up not knowing who or what we are and unable to make any associations except for those that relate to our body, in which case we would act like babies.
I think the key question is what are the components of attention in the human psyche?

In the recent session something interesting is mentioned about a different topic:
Laura said:
(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?

A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.

Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

Q: (L) So, obviously if the effects are lasting, one doesn't need to repeat it?

A: No. And in fact repetition can be damaging by altering brain structures via chemical pathways.

This is in context of the mushrooms being discussed, and I think that the idea of working on programs can have a "re-wiring" effect but consciously, that is learning to perceive how our ego oriented thinking reflect on our perception and choosing to work on it, because programs are driven by ego oriented thinking neurological configurations, but at the same time the C's state at the end that repetition of that particular chemical ingestion can actually damage the brain structures, which in this context i think it is important to keep in mind that some levels of consciousness are better to handle carefully and others are within our immediate access.

Say the level of our normal awareness is dictated by our attention memory perception and certain things that reinforce our security that "we are actually walking" "we are actually picking up a pen" "we are actually smoking a cigarette" but there are other levels such as the underlying emotions run by programs that we are not fully aware off, and yet another deeper level that choose to be in this world that we are not aware of or within our access, etc etc etc. So at our human level i think we need learn and integrate certain understanding of reality and thus achieve more awareness of those levels.

some thoughts anyway.

Felipe4 said:
Kisito said:

When we sleep we run different neurological processes, our consciousness doesn't "die" I'd say our selfawareness of self dissolves temporarily which allows for the change in perception, but it is our consciousness that tells the body at one level it is time to sleep and recharge, and this "temporal dissolution" of self perception and recharging process what creates a state that allows for a different expression of the functions of thought. It appears more as the activation and access of different sections of our consciousness rather than dissolution of consciousness, otherwise we would wake up not knowing who or what we are and unable to make any associations except for those that relate to our body, in which case we would act like babies.
I think the key question is what are the components of attention in the human psyche?

In the recent session something interesting is mentioned about a different topic:
Laura said:
(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?

A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.

Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

Q: (L) So, obviously if the effects are lasting, one doesn't need to repeat it?

A: No. And in fact repetition can be damaging by altering brain structures via chemical pathways.

This is in context of the mushrooms being discussed, and I think that the idea of working on programs can have a "re-wiring" effect but consciously, that is learning to perceive how our ego oriented thinking reflect on our perception and choosing to work on it, because programs are driven by ego oriented thinking neurological configurations, but at the same time the C's state at the end that repetition of that particular chemical ingestion can actually damage the brain structures, which in this context i think it is important to keep in mind that some levels of consciousness are better to handle carefully and others are within our immediate access.

Say the level of our normal awareness is dictated by our attention memory perception and certain things that reinforce our security that "we are actually walking" "we are actually picking up a pen" "we are actually smoking a cigarette" but there are other levels such as the underlying emotions run by programs that we are not fully aware off, and yet another deeper level that choose to be in this world that we are not aware of or within our access, etc etc etc. So at our human level i think we need learn and integrate certain understanding of reality and thus achieve more awareness of those levels.

some thoughts anyway.
Hello Felipe4, on the neurological notion, I agree, and I understand that we are obliged to have memories when we come back from sleep, otherwise, as you say we would be like babies.
But what to think if our consciousness integrates another neurological body, ie another genetic body or another quantum body? Then the memory would not seem to be able to return and we identify ourselves only with the Ego.

On the last session, the history of mushrooms has challenged me, but I do not have enough back or reflection for the moment to have a clear opinion, your suggestion will perhaps help me.

As for question "what are the components of attention in the human psyche?" She deserves of course that we stop there, and she seems to join me, my question, which is to know "Where does the consciousness go when we have more attention or concentration?"

There are two ideas that come to mind.

The first is that attention or concentration is worked by a discipline of "the present moment", meditation or recapitulation. This is done through rigorous work and a genetic / neurological capacity. So with equal work, we are not equal.

Secondly, if we fail to keep attention or focus, maybe another quantum or karmic self would need our focus / attention / energy? Consciousness would be a fluid that travels through quantum and karmic bodies.

I think a lot about this second hypothesis, because it seems to me that absences and astral / quantum travel do not happen only during sleep, but during the whole day, at every moment when we lose concentration. That is, to each state of the alteration of the waking consciousness.

In my opinion, we are in this density and dimension where women and men are largely mechanical. If most of our functions would be mechanical, it would show that we have very little need of consciousness to support our bodies.
I'm not just talking about breathing, walking or the function of our organs, but even speech or listening seems to be on a program, writing too. Sometimes we are forced to ask some sort of small internal memory (computer RAM) to replay the discussion, as if we had been away and asked a small program to summarize the discussion during that our conscience was traveling. Also, sometimes we are like babies, not long, because we keep the memory of before the discussion. While the baby keeps nothing at all, if not its genetic program.

Assuming that we humans have bodies that for the most part of the time don't have consciousness, it is possible to think that our own bodies are very often without soul, without human soul.
"Who is the guardian of my body"?

Now I have the impression that I'm doing semantic shift on the notion of concentration, meditation and attention.
Concentration and attention can, in my opinion, be interpreted in a polysemy way, that is to say that they can mean both keeping the objective of the psychée, but if this psychée is bad then the attention and the concentration are directed to "STS". On the other hand, it seems to me that meditation is concentration and attention that is always directed towards "STO".

There's actually a subreddit called r/dimensionjumping (which is now locked but readable) and r/dimensionaljumping (the successive but not as concise subreddit) which explores this concept of jumping through "dimensions" (a flawed metaphor for controlling reality but still interesting) and there are MANY stories about people who have come from different realities or timelines which should however be viewed with scepticism, as always.

took a look at that subreddit page... lots of wannabes, newbies, etc.... a few of the comments were better than all the rest, telling them essentially the same... most of it is wishful thinking, a little bit is real, but they'd be better off getting their 'orientation' down first to know what they are dealing with.

To be honest, something like that comes into my mind from time to time, but I neglect it since I cannot know if it is memory from other reality or from a dream. Since I have several dreams during night sleep and some of them get very vivid, I guess it's a dream memory.

Memories from other realities. That is a deep one for me, as I have had many.

I have had lifetime dreams where in a single night I have led another whole life and woke up in my own reality again.
One as a woman living near Ottaviano Italy, I was a cook on a local farm. I died one night in early 1700’s from a gas emission of Vesuvius. I claim most of my cooking experience from this lifetime. I remember it all, day by day until I died. The farm was terraced, my master owned the wagons that carried farm good to market for the whole area. The plates we ate food upon were wooden planks with a hand carved belly in them to hold the food. I always got the last one, it was not even square. This one was the longest lifetime that I remember.
I have had others, none as long as I was in this one. Teaching sessions on a platform in the middle of the ocean, looking at a time on this world from the prehistoric ages. I died after being eaten by a megalodon shark, and regenerated on the platform above to see myself dead below.

Quick ones like the disaster set I got one morning. It was every disaster you can think of and I experienced each and every one. Twenty plus in a row, each taking about ten to fifteen minutes, each time I woke up heavily sweating. I saw weather, tsunami water withdrawals, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, floods, avalanches, … all from someone else’s eyes. These were not me in them, it was other’s experiences. Premonitions? I have also died hundreds of ways, in my dreams.

Multiple night dreams like when I was alone on a spaceship on the other side of Orion’s belt that continue from night to night.
Knowledge from other lifetimes. That is what I am quite proud of. You see I do the job of a mechanical engineer, I do not have credits. From the folks that I work with, they would rather have me than any ten schooled engineers. I even have periodic table knowledge from a time when there were ten or twelve less elements in it. People ask me if I went to college at some time? I tell them yes, I was at a college in Alexandretta, died there shortly after Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD when the city was overrun. I can do more than I should be able to do with the little schooling I have had. Like I was just re-learning it this time around in doing the work that I do.

Now the more interesting thing is that I have been getting this knowledge as I progress in this lifetime. I did not know the periodic table or even look at it much until I sat down with a chemist. Then it was I remember that, and what most of these were and did, on a more primitive level. Just focusing on the table may have connected me with old knowledge from another reality, I am not too sure. Could have been that since all is happening at the same time, in the alternate reality. I may have just learned the knowledge and it was simultaneously learned here in this reality.

As I cook I realize things, remember how to do something, things that I have done before. I am a very good short order cook. Breakfasts are easy and quick and the big holiday meals are a joyful experience to do. The other day I remembered the grease pot I had before in Italy and the day I got a new one. Why was it now that I was remembering this? The dream had happened many years earlier. May have just happened in the alternate reality and triggered on to my current reality to remember it. The event may have been so enormous to my soul there in the alternate reality that it triggered through to this reality. The equivalent of giving a cook a new kitchen to prepare in, for these days. I was probably very emotional over it. We are blending with all of our realities, I may just be picking up on this because of where we are in this reality right now with the wave arriving, making this easier.

We will all know more as time progress in this reality, but you have to pay attention to the hints when they come. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom