Do the C's foresee anything happening to earth August 3rd?

TheEmpyreanDancer

The Force is Strong With This One
I am sorry I cannot reference the youtube video I watched that pointed out these dates, August 3rd and August 9th. August 3rd an ecological crisis is to occur, and on the 9th, something else man-made related happens. Maybe related to what happens on the 3rd. If you could ask the Casseo's about these dates please I am quite curious. :D

Hi TheEmpyreanDancer,

Have you had a chance to read The Wave series by Laura yet? The Cs don't give timelines (though they sometimes give timeframes for when things might emerge) due to the quantum nature of reality and manifestations depending upon free will.

I have only read bits and pieces of The Wave. I understand everything is subject to change, the C's can't time stamp anything for certain because of free will. I should have been more specific. Is their a high probability that in August of this year a major earth changing event may occur?

TheEmpyreanDancer said:
I am sorry I cannot reference the youtube video I watched that pointed out these dates, August 3rd and August 9th. August 3rd an ecological crisis is to occur, and on the 9th, something else man-made related happens. Maybe related to what happens on the 3rd. If you could ask the Casseo's about these dates please I am quite curious. :D

I guess it would be with many things asking the C's a questions like this: "The future is open" or "wait and see". So far as I know, and as Foxx already explained, they give very, very seldom any concrete predictions of the future if at all, cause of not violating the free will.

And earth changes are going every day.

Why are you interested in these two specific dates?

Foxx said:
Hi TheEmpyreanDancer,

Have you had a chance to read The Wave series by Laura yet? The Cs don't give timelines (though they sometimes give timeframes for when things might emerge) due to the quantum nature of reality and manifestations depending upon free will.

I second the recommendation to read the Wave. You'll see from reading it that's its often mentioned that questions have to be VERY specific in order to be useful, even if one is looking for clues so as to be able to work it out for oneself, and not general time-stamped prophesies which as Foxx points out, the Cs don't generally give.

So even your question: "Is their a high probability that in August of this year a major earth changing event may occur?" is still not specific enough. A major earth changing event could be almost anything, from some physical change within the earth, to some influence from outside the planet, to a surprise result in some election somewhere that has global implications, see?

Learning to be very specific in such a way also helps with the learning process, as it helps us to think and begin to figure things out for ourselves I think.

Back
Top Bottom