Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Some of the protests in Paris today. And I can't help to say you to watch at 48 mn. It's a case of boot on the other foot. Police launched some tear gas, but they were against the wind, and that's them who should move back :lol2:At this minute, I thought oh well, the universe is with them!

As a sidenote, let's clarify that the protest of today, which was planned from several weeks, was banned by the prefect only 45 mn before the starting of it.

Last time I checked, there were at least 250 arrests on the first time since March 14th that the Yellow Vests demonstrated publicly.

I found an article about it on RT:

For the first time in months, the 'Yellow Vests' have this Saturday resumed their protest activities on the streets of Paris. The sizeable march quickly descended into chaos, scuffles with police and numerous arrests.

Following a pause for summer holidays and Covid-19 lockdown, the signature 'gilets jaunes' have also planned marches in Marseille, Toulouse, Lyon, Lille, Nantes, Nice, Bordeaux, and Strasbourg.

In Paris, throngs of Yellow Vests began amassing in the capital’s center, with police expecting thousands of protesters to take part. Two demonstrations have been authorized by local prefectures, one near the Champs-Elysees and Place de la Bourse, and another near Place Wagram.

The procession that set off from the Place Wagram saw people chanting slogans and handing out leaflets listing the movement's grievances, including demands for increases in the minimum wage, retirement pay, and other social benefits.

The situation became tenser when scuffles broke out, prompting law enforcers to use tear gas and to make arrests en masse. By Saturday afternoon, at least 200 people had been detained, with this number likely to rise as the day progresses.

while the bars and restaurants in Marseille and Aix en Provence are forced to close again for at least two weeks, off the French coast, there is a new kind of customer:
What is this military boat doing off the eastern plain of Corsica?
Que fait ce bateau militaire au large de la plaine orientale de la Corse?

From September 25 to October 9, 5,000 military personnel from 7 NATO nations (France, Belgium, Spain, the United States, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands), with 31 surface ships and one submarine, on-board troops and nearly 40 aircraft will take part in the major NATO exercise DYNAMIC MARINER.

This exercise is part of the preparation cycle of the NATO Response Force (NRF), NATO's multinational joint force, and is designed to certify France's ability to exercise its maritime component command (MCC) in preparation for its alert on January 1, 2021.

This command was last exercised by France in 2018, after the certification exercise BRILLANT MARINER 2017 in the Mediterranean.

The DYNAMIC MARINER 20 exercise scenario, developed upstream from a crisis situation, will include air and sea operations in all areas of combat and units operating in a multi-threat environment, ranging from asymmetric to high-spectrum threats.

As part of this exercise, Spanish minehunters ESPS Segura and ESPS Duero landed in Toulon on Wednesday, September 23. On the French side, the Charles-de-Gaulle will make its return and will participate in this maneuver in the Mediterranean Sea.
DeepL.

L'exercice de certification "Dynamic Mariner" verra la rentrée du Charles-de-Gaulle

I post this here, because at the moment all the French are considered as yellow vests, that is to say less than nothing.
What follows is déjà vu, but yet it seems quite normal, new normal, and yet by dint of mistaking bladders for lanterns (wishful thinkings, createyourownreality), something will eventually fall for good.
Véran:"that a number of people who have died, carrying Covid, have not necessarily died from Covid."
In more clear:
"We counted as deaths from the Covid, people who are absolutely not dead from Covid. "
The Minister for Sports:"Decisions are no longer based on the reality of the virus circulation."

We have not seen with the Covid that many French people were in precariousness and had little or no means to feed ... the state failed leaving people destitute, no more canteen difficult to have 3 to 4 meals a day. The hypocrisy of a manipulative, liar president!
What do you do for the French disaster victims in the Maritime Alps. For Beirut you sent material money in 4 days. In France, it is the volunteers who clear the rubble who build bridges. You do great things, but not for your country.
Yes, it's sad but it is your friends BOLLORE, ARNAULT, LAGARDERE, and all the other billionaires of this poor land, who have transformed the lives of millions of people into cauchermar to fatten and fatten their shareholders. Obviously they are not the only ones ...

Just a thought to share: It makes me sick to see the images of people demonstrating in France these days:

1603135642981.png1603135657734.png
The whole thing seems to be such a distraction when 20 million French are under curfew. Contrast the "french spirit" of solidarity and the freedom to demonstrate, with the willing submission in wearing a harmful mask. Part of the plan?

Just a thought to share: It makes me sick to see the images of people demonstrating in France these days:

View attachment 39595View attachment 39596
The whole thing seems to be such a distraction when 20 million French are under curfew. Contrast the "french spirit" of solidarity and the freedom to demonstrate, with the willing submission in wearing a harmful mask. Part of the plan?

I think we have to be compassionate for them. They react with their heart according to the level of information they have access no?

View attachment 39595View attachment 39596
"New Normal" you know 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom