Do psychopaths in power believe in an afterlife?

Paweł

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi, People. My love and respect to you all.

I wonder 1) do psychopaths in power (Illuminati or whatever their name) believe in a life after death and 2) what actually happens to their souls after they die. I would like to understand their point of view.

Regarding my first question, to my logic, the most logical explenation of their actions is that they are in their minds pretty sure that there is no life after the one on this Earth and that's why they think they can get away with their evil.

I would apreciate any comment on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Clif High was saying something about shortcutting the ‘long sleep’ by instant reincarnation in the same family newborns through ritual.
Have C's confirmed this? And what do you mean by the ,,long sleep" BTW?

Have C's confirmed this? And what do you mean by the ,,long sleep" BTW?
First question: I don’t know, but you can read the transcripts.
Second question: I don’t mean anything. Clif High is the guy with the meaning. I think it was a video In April or May (Bitchute, clif high channel).

Hi, People. My love and respect to you all.

I wonder 1) do psychopaths in power (Illuminati or whatever their name) believe in a life after death and 2) what actually happens to their souls after they die. I would like to understand their point of view.

Regarding my first question, to my logic, the most logical explenation of their actions is that they are in their minds pretty sure that there is no life after the one on this Earth and that's why they think they can get away with their evil.

I would apreciate any comment on this.
For me, this is a good question. I wondered about also.
A possible answer, can be guessed from two preconditions: a) They love manipulate and b) They only see what they want to see.
So, maybe they consideer themselves able to trick the Devil, the Law and get fun on the way.
Far away from this people, are the real elites. This is only speculation, but I guess they know the devil, The Law and God perfectly. So they can start a set of wars on a couple or famines without karmic outcome, basically seducing stupids to eagerly asking for that outcomes. For example, I used to think that Dr. Kissinger was the devil incarnation, but now I think he is the guy of the errands.
For example, I don't believe a real elite member try to causes you any harm, but can act in a fashion that the aforementioned K. thinks is a good idea to "neutralize" you, and most important, our beloved kissinger is going to believe it was his idea.

I wonder 1) do psychopaths in power (Illuminati or whatever their name) believe in a life after death and
you may want to read thread Organic Portals: The Other Race

C's mentioned as Psychopaths as FAILED OP's. OP's are bridge between 2nd and 3rd density and mostly they have group soul type of thing. I too have a wondered there can be pure STS oriented souled being behave like a psychopath? If so, they will have to go through the process like souled being.

Psychopath's are also alien reaction machines. i.e. whether they believe after life or believe it as per their controllers want them to believe it is a interesting question and can depends on different factors.
July 13, 2002
Q: (L) What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Among those we generally consider psychopaths may be a contingent of souled individuals working for maximum STS orientation. Let's not forget that the C's have categorized Hitler as a souled individual, not a psychopath.

So we can only guess what percentage of the 'Illuminati' are actually psychopaths.

What would happen to their 'souls' if they die? Well, do they have any developed souls at all? I think not.
Would they have any impetus to consider a life after death? Hardly.

They are driven by their eagerness for fame, power, money and deceit and are probably in denial of the impermanence of life...

I think it's difficult to answer what they actually believe in, but I suppose that they do not concern themselves with such matters seeing how their behavior seems to be completely centered around the immediate satisfaction of their drives in this lifetime. And that perhaps is an indication of what they can perceive, only immediate control of what they are able to measure.

Having said that, I do think that a person for whom the ends justify the means, would have no trouble faking their way to the top of a religious or spiritual organization.

1) do psychopaths in power (Illuminati or whatever their name) believe in a life after death and 2) what actually happens to their souls after they die. I would like to understand their point of view.

Hi

In addition to what seek10 and Alejo said, I would mention perhaps a distinction between
1) psychopaths and
2) ones crystalized on STS path --> STS candidates.

1) Psychopaths - see seek10 post.
So, do they believe in afterlife - well, who knows what they believe in... If they happen to be "spiritual leaders", "gurus" ect. they might think they´ll live forever and have entire human race at their feet...
But what in fact will happen is what seek10 already answered.

2) STS candidates
The way I see it - they are no different in behavior from psychopaths, but they have a soul (?) which is crystalized on STS path.

While psychopaths are those STS reaction machines (or STS agents) you see around you (presidents/leaders, gurus, "everyday" psychopaths, etc.), I see STS candidates similar to what you can read in this thread (sons of El in these books) - so I assume they are the men behind the curtain / Illuminati / the Consortium / the Quorum / ...

So, do STS candidates believe in afterlife - I believe they do, but "The Lord of Serpents" has "promised them eternal life and unlimited power" so they perhaps don´t even think about death, being all busy with ruling the World...
And when they do think about death, they probably think that they will also have ultimate power in afterlife, "sitting next to the Lord", or whatever stuff they were told...

What happens to their soul - they´ll be part of STS food chain on 4D STS (as they are now on 3D STS), they´ll do whatever 4D STS are doing (i.e. growing 3D beings for maximum consumption), until, as Wave Ch.25 "Tree of Life" says:
On the STS axis, beings that graduate become more and more “encapsulated” until, at fifth density, they exist completely in entropic thought with no activity whatsoever. At some point, these contractile energies gain sufficient “weight” to graduate to sixth density, at which point, in contact with knowledge of all, they perceive their true function which is to regenerate at level One as primal atoms. They become matter. This occurs at the same instant that STO energies have gained weight on an opposing axis, and rise to union with the One. In short, a constant cycling.

Makes sense? 🤷‍♀️

You can look up "Darkness over Tibet" in the cassiopaea main website and also Dalai lama threads in the forum. The tibetan buddhists believe in reincarnation but they do not know they are STS cult, as many have found out like the author of "Darkness over Tibet" (DOT) and those who found out they were sexually exploited by Buddhist monks including Tibetan buddhist monks. In fact, the most famous Dalai lama (14th reincarnation of the lama) was funded by CIA.

In the thread about the lamas, there was a documentary about how the 14th consulted two oracles who are contained in two people. Some answers were right, some wrong, some even recommended fighting against China and predicted victory even though none of them succeeded. Perhaps it was a intentional blood sacrifice or wishful thinking? Both cases are STS.

Many outsiders of this cult have good intentions and likely to have souls. But they do not know enough about spirituality thus are walking towards the wrong path. The insiders may be a mix of souled individuals and organic portals. The author of DOT experienced a slight loss of thinking ability when he entered the headquarters of the cult and saw that many items and rituals seemed to be designed to control the people's minds. Perhaps the souled insiders succumbed to the brainwashing in order to live in a nirvana illusion and were tricked by wrong beliefs.

To sum up, the Tibetan Buddhist example shows that cult leaders, organic portals or not, can believe in reincarnation and still have wishful thinking. They think what they are doing is right and will not harm their karma.

Hi

In addition to what seek10 and Alejo said, I would mention perhaps a distinction between
1) psychopaths and
2) ones crystalized on STS path --> STS candidates.

1) Psychopaths - see seek10 post.
So, do they believe in afterlife - well, who knows what they believe in... If they happen to be "spiritual leaders", "gurus" ect. they might think they´ll live forever and have entire human race at their feet...
But what in fact will happen is what seek10 already answered.

2) STS candidates
The way I see it - they are no different in behavior from psychopaths, but they have a soul (?) which is crystalized on STS path.

While psychopaths are those STS reaction machines (or STS agents) you see around you (presidents/leaders, gurus, "everyday" psychopaths, etc.), I see STS candidates similar to what you can read in this thread (sons of El in these books) - so I assume they are the men behind the curtain / Illuminati / the Consortium / the Quorum / ...

So, do STS candidates believe in afterlife - I believe they do, but "The Lord of Serpents" has "promised them eternal life and unlimited power" so they perhaps don´t even think about death, being all busy with ruling the World...
And when they do think about death, they probably think that they will also have ultimate power in afterlife, "sitting next to the Lord", or whatever stuff they were told...

What happens to their soul - they´ll be part of STS food chain on 4D STS (as they are now on 3D STS), they´ll do whatever 4D STS are doing (i.e. growing 3D beings for maximum consumption), until, as Wave Ch.25 "Tree of Life" says:

Makes sense? 🤷‍♀️

Yes, that totally makes sense, thank You!

And thank You all for your answers!

I was once married, after some time living with this man, we eventually married. After discovering, and reading reading the information available on SOTT and elsewhere on the Cass. websites, it reminded me of a conversation I had with my ex husband, several years ago in my marriage (the conversation was over 20 years ago now). I have always had a spiritual leaning, I asked him what he thought about the possibility of life after death (something I have always had a belief in).

His reply dumbfounded me, he told me that he did not believe, in in afterlife, I asked what he thought, he told me there was nothing, he could not see anything, when you are dead, you are dead. That was the beginning of the end for me and we eventually divorced.

On reflection, I realized, the only person he really cared for was himself and his own interests, he was narcissistic, in fact the whole family was dysfunctional, only interested in what their parents could give or leave them after their death, with several arguments seeking the advice from lawyers about the disbursement of assets, in a will written prior to their death, they were not particularly wealthy, it sickened me, the level of avarice from some of the siblings. The mother was something else, the father was a lovely man a biologist, the mother admitted, she married the man for prestige, and recognition, she would have histrionic fits, when her children did not go along with her desires.

I have never regretted the divorce, if I had continued in the relationship, I would have ended up a shadow of myself. Just wanted to add to the conversation, because when discussing the effect of psychopaths in our world, the issue of sociopathology in the family setting can also have injurious effects for future generations.

Going to piggyback off of the other comments in this thread a little, but I think something worth mentioning about the subject is that since OPs (and hence, psychopaths also) lack the "higher centers", things like the higher intellectual/emotional centers and the "seer" as the C's call it, it is not simply a matter of not believing exactly but they may be literally unable to perceive it in a mental, psycho-spiritual sense too. To you, even if the afterlife is not visible in any physical way, you can intuitively connect to it through the mind and fit it logically into your worldview since it accounts for various phenomena and so on. To the psychopath though, it is literally "invisible" to them in a mental way, and so in a circumstance like @Joan's anecdote when they say that they don't think there's anything after death, it's not that they're trying to be irrational or contrarian but rather simply due to the fact that that's exactly what they perceive. So, they tell it truthfully, from their viewpoint (even if it's incorrect). The lack of a solidified consciousness and past-life memories associated with it may also be a contributing factor since their soul-potential (or whatever we'd call it) simply lacks any such recollection, and has no reason to think anything of the subject because of that.

OP's may profess belief in the afterlife nevertheless due to religion and cultural programming, but I do not think that is really due to personal opinion on the subject. Given that the psychopath will probably be a staunch materialist because of the above, they probably do not believe in the afterlife either in any significant sense.

I see various comments here about STS-seeking souls also. While their behavior will look similar to the psychopath in many respects, there will probably be more of an orderliness to their internal makeup and a purposefulness of their behavior than in the psychopath, the latter of which just reacts randomly to stimuli in the most maximally self-serving way possible in any given circumstance. Their thoughts on metaphysics will probably be similar in many ways to the general framework shared on this forum even, but their beliefs about it will be more self-serving in nature in any event. I say "orderliness" but that's not quite correct, as their mind would be plagued with numerous contradictions stemming from their self-serving delusions; as the C's say, the Achille's heel of STS is wishful thinking, and so whatever they think about the afterlife will be proven half right and half wrong I'd imagine because of their faulty beliefs (as they probably think that, even if the afterlife does exist, they can do things like escape from the consequences of their actions and other similar things). The smartest will avoid forcing you into doing anything directly, I'd think, since they technically wouldn't've abridged free will in the process, although where exactly culpability begins and ends in our tangled world is hard to discern I feel.

Back
Top Bottom