Do COVID tests contain nano hardware, toxins or pathogens?

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I'm required to get a COVID test prior to a sinus procedure in 10 days. Locally they were using saliva testing, but now they're using nasal swab tests. Based on the comments below from the thread "Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth", it would be helpful to know what the C's say about the safety of COVID tests using nasal swabs (moderately or deeply probed)--specifically whether tests contain nano hardware, toxins or pathogens?

Some of my colleagues did also some tests, the most relevent was done in a germann coffe one friday evening during October, he recorded a 2m video when he scanned and spotted a lot of codes. He was with a friend and later went outside with nobody around, he scanned a few times again and spotted one code coming from his friend (none of my colleagues are jabbed)...I re-discussed about with my contact who had the results of the test done in France. He told me this was more complicated as just "vaccinated = you emit a code", some people were just PCR tested and also emitted one !?

I was just curious, though, if these metallic bits are some kind of chip, what would happen to them if exposed to the infra red waves of a sauna blanket on a regular basis,

Could it be, that a lot of people have contact tracing apps enabled that are exposing some "random" Bluetooth IDs?

Hi, a friend of mine had his first PCR test about 2 weeks ago. Negative but 3 or 4 days later he had symptoms, fever, cough etc. I said stay home and don't get tested, you'll probably test positive.

Did the swab give him the infection? I can't tell you but it's very strange!

While researching DARPA's history related to the founding of Moderna Pharmaceuticals, I saw this article listed in the recommended reading list. I'm not familiar with this site but the information provided is quite interesting to consider. (The original research study states "The analysis was performed in the months November 2020 to March 2021 on test sticks in sets. SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal in an unnamed hospital laboratory from Bratislava, Slovakia. The test swabs were from the sets used in surface testing in Slovakia and in hospitals.").

DARPA; COVID Shot & Test Swabs – The Pineal Gland and Faith
May 19, 2021
by YNightingale

It seems the more you research the creepier it gets. In fact, the creepiness factor in the world has got to be at an all time high, probably comparable to Noah’s day.

The “Truth” community is aware that the various poisons being encountered in the air, food, water and vaccines all have one affect in common, and that’s the destruction of the pineal gland. From Fluoride to Aluminum, Mercury and Lithium, the assault has been going on for decades. Considered a “vestigial” organ, meaning that it has “lost some or all of the ancestral function in a given species” (thank you Charles Darwin), the Pineal Gland is essential for all higher brain functions and produces Serotonin (happiness hormone).
DARPA funded development of Hydrogel, which is an artificial substance that creates a converter between the electromagnetic signal and living cell, tissue and organ. Converts an electromagnetic signal from a transmitter to a signal which a living cell understands and responds to. (see photo of beetle – Darpa Hydrogel was injected into this nerve structures and was controllable via a radio).”
hydrogelbeetle7.png

hydrogelnormalbloodcells5.png
hydrogelbloodcellskilled6.png
PCR test swabs are NOT made out of cotton but hollow nylon fibers. The hollow Nylon fibers are packed with Hydrogel containing lithium micro-balls. When the hydrogel enters the body and mixes with saliva, rectangular crystal structures begin to grow.
hydrogeltubes1.png
hydrogelballs2.png
After spawning a mixture of nylon fiber fragments, Darpa Hydrogel remains on the nasal mucosa under the pituitary and pineal gland along with lithium. This mixture immediately reacts with living structures to form crystals that are directionally oriented to the pineal gland, which has its own electromagnetic field. The shape of the crystals determines the type of hydrogel used. The crystals are conductive due to the lithium contained in it. The crystals can receive the signal from the transmitter to the cell and transmit signals from the cell to the transmitter. These are actually nano-antennas.
hydrogelantennacrystals3.png
hydrogelivermectin4.png
Lithium is an element (reference to Li) that does not occur naturally in humans. It is highly toxic to the pineal gland influence. In low doses it blocks it and in higher doses it can completely destroy it. Aluminum and mercury also have toxic effects on the pineal gland, which are widely used in vaccines. The pineal gland produces serotonin (a hormone of happiness) and controls human biorhythms. It is crucial for higher brain activity (creativity, foresight, sixth sense, etc.) and for social interactions of man.

Link to excerpts above:

Link to the original research report with additional microscopic photos:

Attachments

• hydrogelbeetle7.png
    hydrogelbeetle7.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hydrogelnormalbloodcells5.png
    hydrogelnormalbloodcells5.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 1
  • hydrogelbloodcellskilled6.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 1
  • hydrogelbloodcellskilled6.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
In light of the above findings, I found a long cotton swab at a drug store labelled as an "applicator" which I will insist be used to collect my sample for the COVID test. It's not made by those companies cited in the research article (SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal). I've also prepared a letter from my doctor stating I have chemical sensitivities so they can't use standard swab since these are sterilized with ethyl oxide. If they refuse to grant this reasonable request, I probably won't get tested.

I would not stress too much about it as it can make the experience worse, specially right before a surgery. I've had a few tests done and it's an uncomfortable experience as it is, but it's over quickly and unfortunately it's the reality of the world that we live in today.

Not sure if postponing or refusing a test based on the above information might be worth missing the surgery, not sure how essential it is for you to have it done, but I would weight that also.

In terms of the possibility of nano particles or anything else being used to deliver something via the nasal swab, I think that the health protocol that has been posted about, along with a clear mindset about it might help you be in a better position than plain refusal. Keep in mind that the C's also said the following:

Q: (Ant22) They said a positive mutation from the vaccine/shedding from a vaccinated person would be rare. What conditions would need to be met for it to happen?

(L) Oh, geez! What are you trying to DO to me?! [laughter] Well, lemme see... What conditions would need to be met for a positive mutation?

A: Elevated consciousness and knowledge/being.

Q: (L) Well, that's fairly rare. [laughter]

Even though they said that about vaccinations, and not about the swabs, and they also said that it's rare, I would think that it's something to keep in mind as one's knowledge and how that knowledge gets applied into one's life does have an effect in how one reacts to the external world, both the natural and the artificial things one comes in contact with.

In short, I would not get too worked up about the test, specially if refusing it will get in the way of having a surgery that you need performed done. And I would also keep in mind that your knowledge level and how you apply it in your life makes a difference in how you experience what you come in contact with.

My two cents

I've had at least 10 swab tests this year. All negative, Majority of them was when I was in hospital recently for 5 weeks. Personally I wouldn't fuss over it at all, its a necessary part of getting medical attention. Its just the way it is and not much we can do about it. It might get to a point that you will need to be vaccinated, I would get any essential treatment now while its still possible. If that means getting a swab test, so be it.

I have only done one test of this type. It was at the beginning of all this madness.

They put the "stick" in my mouth and brushed the area of the tonsils with force.

Immediately and worse throughout the morning, I had a sore throat and the feeling was that I was going to have a virus in process.

Tobacco attenuates this and when I get home, I drink baking soda, letting it dissolve slowly in my mouth. When mixed with saliva, when swallowing, the area was softening and I was quickly perfect.

My experience was like this, in case it helps you to extrapolate something.

Cheer up.

I would not stress too much about it as it can make the experience worse, specially right before a surgery. I've had a few tests done and it's an uncomfortable experience as it is, but it's over quickly and unfortunately it's the reality of the world that we live in today.

Not sure if postponing or refusing a test based on the above information might be worth missing the surgery, not sure how essential it is for you to have it done, but I would weight that also.

In terms of the possibility of nano particles or anything else being used to deliver something via the nasal swab, I think that the health protocol that has been posted about, along with a clear mindset about it might help you be in a better position than plain refusal. Keep in mind that the C's also said the following:

Even though they said that about vaccinations, and not about the swabs, and they also said that it's rare, I would think that it's something to keep in mind as one's knowledge and how that knowledge gets applied into one's life does have an effect in how one reacts to the external world, both the natural and the artificial things one comes in contact with.

In short, I would not get too worked up about the test, specially if refusing it will get in the way of having a surgery that you need performed done. And I would also keep in mind that your knowledge level and how you apply it in your life makes a difference in how you experience what you come in contact with.

My two cents
Agree, where I live since 15th October I'm doing around 3 tests a week, every week in order to get the green pass that will allow me to continue to work on my job. Everyday i'm taking different supplements recommended in the health protocol, I'm keeping my wits together and an open and critical mindset everyday. No fear or obsessive worries are welcomed inside my mind since it will make me more vulnerable against eventual bad vibes, everyday stress and other internal or external influences.

As Alejo pointed out you are who you are based on your knowledge and being level and by being calm and aware of possibile dangers out there you can counteract them by using knowledge. The C's said that knowledge indeed protects in a exceptional way.

Good luck!

Update: I went to get tested, and they refused to use the cotton swabs purchased at a drug store, despite a letter from my doctor explaining why they should be used (see original post). I decided to abandon concerns and trust in protection from my heightened knowledge base/frequency resonance vibration. Prior to the test I sprayed colloidal silver into my nose. They swirled the swab around about an inch into each nostril. Afterwards, I sprayed more colloidal silver in and began taking 1000 mg of quercetin, listed as an alternative to ivermectin in the COVID vaccine protocol. I've had no noticeable effects from it other than excessive mucous drainage that evening. My test came back negative.

Someone that I know had strange (bad) feelings in one side of his nose after his 1st nasal swab test.
So he used salted water and activated charcoal to rinse it : the feeling disappeared immediatly.

Activated charcoal, thanks to its huge "internal surface" area, can bind with quite a lot of molecules.
It's a really good "cleaner", as well as zeolite and clay (clay should of course be avoided in the nose).
Maybe liquid zeolite could also fit the specifications bill.

Back
Top Bottom