DNA, Aliens, Geometry

Rob

Padawan Learner
Any comments?
How do we prove/disprove this stuff?

_http://www.goldenmean.info/dragonscriptdna

Hi Rob,

Maybe you would be so kind as to give a short resume of what it's all about and your own comments about it maybe ?

The link you provided refers to material from Dan Winter, which was shown to be a disinformation source, so I deactivated the link. You may want to use the search function to look up more information on Dan Winter.

Rob said:
Any comments?

Hi Rob,

Imo, "proving/disproving" any of this stuff will lead you into a maze of details, where the devil lives. If you are fascinated by this kind of material (golden mean, sacred geometry, etc) look for the lessons and archetypal representations that can be learned through the meanings of the relationships. The simultaneous blessing/curse of the fascinated researcher is the desire to "nail it all down." It can be the drive to learn, and it can also be the trap that leads to distraction/destruction.

I would say, concern yourself not with proof or disproof, in the way that Dan winters wants to prove his theories. Rather concern yourself with how the spiral, the golden mean, the ratios, proportions and relationships apply to the physical, emotional and universal. In "real" ways as well as in "metaphorical" ways. All the while, make sure to think critically and always question everyone, no matter what.

As above, so below. As outside, so inside. Fwiw...

Hey Rob, arguably an influence on Dan Winter is the Austrian naturalist Viktor Schauberger, about whom there is much dis-info. Callum Coates wrote a decent intro to him years ago. cheers.

JonnyRadar said:
Rob said:
Any comments?

Hi Rob,

Imo, "proving/disproving" any of this stuff will lead you into a maze of details, where the devil lives. If you are fascinated by this kind of material (golden mean, sacred geometry, etc) look for the lessons and archetypal representations that can be learned through the meanings of the relationships. The simultaneous blessing/curse of the fascinated researcher is the desire to "nail it all down." It can be the drive to learn, and it can also be the trap that leads to distraction/destruction.

I would say, concern yourself not with proof or disproof, in the way that Dan winters wants to prove his theories. Rather concern yourself with how the spiral, the golden mean, the ratios, proportions and relationships apply to the physical, emotional and universal. In "real" ways as well as in "metaphorical" ways. All the while, make sure to think critically and always question everyone, no matter what.

As above, so below. As outside, so inside. Fwiw...

Well said JonnyRadar. I agree.

Thanks all,

Its a pity people mix correct & incorrect info & thereby bring the correct info into disrepute.

But that has been an ages old issue unfortunately...

The reason i came across it was my search for anything Magyar. Having read the site many months ago I thought it lacked structure & evidence etc etc so i ignored it till reading the Wave which has similar topics/elements to Dans site.

Wonder if the articles are genuine or made up (eg Aliens & Russian research)?

I am comfortable believing in concepts/theories because of the implied caviet.

thx all
rob

My reason for being here is similar to Rob's. A bit disappointed that he did not get a reply to to the key question: Are the contents genuine and trustworthy?

Back
Top Bottom