Dmitry Medvedev talks about aliens?

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Found this video on YouTube where Dmitry Medvedev supposedly talks about aliens with an reporter.

Anyone who speak Russian who can confirm the video?

Searching the web for validity I then found this article that mentions it.

Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.

This is probably the documentary that the former president mentioned. Haven't watched it yet.

I saw this video years ago and thought the same thing but was informed by other members that he was joking around when he said that.

I believe it was an obvious joke that if you understood Russian, the context would have explained that. So a literal translation didn't do the interview justice.

Yeah, he was joking. It was a type of deadpan, and he was obviously referring to Men in Black movies with Will Smith and Tomi Lee Jones. What makes it even more obvious that this "interview" was given to REN TV. It's a TV channel that is known for its fondness of all kind of "out there" topics, and Russians love ridiculing it. Not saying that everything they say is not true. ;-) But they do like to present everything in a very sensationalized way. Basically, there is no conspiracy theory they didn't like!

Back
Top Bottom