Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You All

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have practices EE exercise few years now, and thanks for the program, all three EE helped me better for my mental and physical state.
Especially every night, the Prayer of the Soul meditation helped me to sleep better.

A few weeks ago one night, when end of the Prayer of the Soul meditation, Laura said “Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You All” I realize that I have received Laura’s blessings every night but just take for granted.

And thinking that is not STO way. Surely STO beings help each other may bless each other. Not just take like STS beings. So, I said “thank you Laura”, “Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You too”.
And ever since that night I bless Laura too. Now I think about it, if more people Bless Laura sincerely, then the Divine Cosmic Mind might gives more energy to Laura and her work!

Kay Kim said:
I have practices EE exercise few years now, and thanks for the program, all three EE helped me better for my mental and physical state.
Especially every night, the Prayer of the Soul meditation helped me to sleep better.

A few weeks ago one night, when end of the Prayer of the Soul meditation, Laura said “Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You All” I realize that I have received Laura’s blessings every night but just take for granted.

And thinking that is not STO way. Surely STO beings help each other may bless each other. Not just take like STS beings. So, I said “thank you Laura”, “Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You too”.
And ever since that night I bless Laura too. Now I think about it, if more people Bless Laura sincerely, then the Divine Cosmic Mind might gives more energy to Laura and her work!

Your description of your EE POTS is very much the same as I have been doing for a while now, I usually don't hear the end of POTS at night because I'm asleep well before the blessing, but on Sunday I do a full EE upon waking and I also return the Blessing to Laura, and continue to lay there until the music fades away, then I'm fully charged for the day. It is a wonderful feeling.

nice experiences. I have not yet practiced EE because I just recently discovered it in my own language, but I think I'll start with the application soon. It's nice that you finally discovered that you should send a blessing to Laura, who unselfishly gives so much to this great collective of the divine mind. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Back
Top Bottom