Discussing Spatial Energy Coherence technologies of the late Dr Stiffler.

The good Doctor's NF paper, especially the one NOT shared, :-D along with Znidarsic's Z theory......may just lead us to the goal. I've just reprinted and bound them together in a manual for my own work.

We should also try to collect all of Dr. Stiffler's papers and get them all in one place. Even if just in PDF format. Now, on the subject of my lab-ware I haven't heard anything yet. I'm waiting on the owner to look at what I was proposing but he's distracted with social distancing and Corona virus. If I don't hear anything shortly I'll find alternative sourcing.

The tuning of the coils with their load, is obviously critical for accessing the lattice. What we are talking about via the last couple of e-mail's seems to be very close to what Ron said in the above mentioned paper. Called Natural Frequency.txt from my own machine.

Man I wish he had published the SEC theory. I wonder if the C's know "of" him???? I've decided NOT to take up Ouija Boards and just stick with my Runes for now so I won't be getting any book length transcripts happening at all. I'm sure there are some entities "out/in there" that would love to pose as physicist for me....... I'm WAY better in the laboratory anyway....

:halo:

I just ordered enough stuff to start double cup calorimeter tests and measure joules in, joules out, cooling? of the coil at srf. The first setup Dr S did, with the AM radio coil w ferrite core.

I will dump 24v from a 10k uF cap through a thyristor and trigger zener diode into nichrome wire. Everything measurable w thermometers.

Luckily, uni have been teaching us to use MATLAB, a programming language, to read and write from excel spreadsheets and display info in 3d graphs.

That should be interesting. Then as you know, use an L3 coil, retest. Test lots of coils. Link in speed of sound in copper, add a capacitor. Retest retest retest.

I don't know if you've seen this article The Z Theory of Everything so I'm including it here for now....

[QUOTE="If Znidarsic is right, his theory (which I shall call the Z Theory) may well lead to an understanding of the range and the strength of the force fields and can also provide an explanation for Planck’s constant, the fine structure constant, the Bohr atom, the quantum jump, and the intensity of atomic emission spectra, etc., a long list of unsolved mysteries, or mysteries accepted to have no explanations by the scientific community. No other candidate ToE has come close to accomplishing all that, [/QUOTE]

I just ordered enough stuff to start double cup calorimeter tests and measure joules in, joules out, cooling? of the coil at srf. The first setup Dr S did, with the AM radio coil w ferrite core.

I will dump 24v from a 10k uF cap through a thyristor and trigger zener diode into nichrome wire. Everything measurable w thermometers.

Luckily, uni have been teaching us to use MATLAB, a programming language, to read and write from excel spreadsheets and display info in 3d graphs.

That should be interesting. Then as you know, use an L3 coil, retest. Test lots of coils. Link in speed of sound in copper, add a capacitor. Retest retest retest.

The amount of time Ron HAD to have spent at the bench in his lab is phenomenal. He must have lived out there or it was just attached to the house, probably down in the basement. He said he was fond of gin......to bad he was so paranoid. Maybe it was just me.....

And the we have this......

The velocity of 1.094 million metres per second is the lynchpin of the Z theory. The quantum transition (quantum jump), which so mystified and frustrated Einstein and many great quantum physicists, is the result of a classical impedance match – a match that allows energy to flow directly without resistance within the atomic structure - when the velocity of light in the outer electronic orbitals of the atom equals the velocity of sound within its nucleus, i.e., 1.094 million metres per second, and energy transfer can take place with 100 percent efficiency. The 100 efficient process emits one photon, not a series of progressively smaller photons that would be emitted by less efficient non-impedance matched system.

I am 10 steps from my lab bench at all times now with the unfolding planetary insanity.. might as well get a wriggle on w experiments.

Delays with the calorimeter, but still making progress. As soon as the rest of the 3d printer filament arrives, I can finish construction of v3, get a baseline for heat transfer at different temperature differentials, and see if the arduino has enough memory to do the math on realtime heat (power of the circuit) measurements. If not, I will get the next version up.

I have the thermometers agreeing by an average of 1 percent over 24 hours, each measurement now takes 10,000 sample temps and averages to get the result.

Anyway, I was hoping to have it done before uni started up again next week. That isn't to be. I might be running experiments and taking data points for a month before I'm happy with it.

Not to mention the report that I have to write on it. The commercial versions of calorimeter cost from 15 to 40 thousand. They simply go about things in a more complex way, and need more complex containers, for chemicals and rhe like. I just decided to model the inefficiency efficiently.
20200617_081715.jpg20200621_094951.jpg20200617_081439.jpg

The v2 calorimeter was accurate to within 2%, but took up to 6 hours and was not digital. This will be an improvement, I think.

I will heat the air and jacket to 20 deg C above ambient and then turn on the testing circuit. Rate of change in temperature, either up or down, will tell us how much heat is being added, as opposed to no heat added. This should provide an estimate of even low power input, in the milliwatts range, all the way up to 60 watts for a short time period. Our upper limit is 80 deg C.

Hope all are well.

Not atm. Should I? Heating element is 10 ohms of nichrome wire and a fan, using the same dc lab power supply I will use to simulate circuits and for calibration. She is still bare bones atm.

Not atm. Should I? Heating element is 10 ohms of nichrome wire and a fan, using the same dc lab power supply I will use to simulate circuits and for calibration. She is still bare bones atm.
Heating is of course controlled by the arduino using relay

Error comes from the thermometer readings alone. With the v2 test calorimeter, you could see where the temp observations would level out and then increase quickly, where the inner diameter of the glass alcohol thermometers would widen or narrow.
In an ideal calorimeter, with an ideal insulation, all heat added will cause temperature increase. This is not the case, as there is no ideal insulator, so some heat energy is lost to the environment. So we model this loss; at a higher temperature gradient from the chamber to the environment, there will be more energy 'lost' to the environment than at a lower temperature differential.
Once we understand that rate of heat transfer or loss for every degree above ambient, we can add it back in to our equation, so we are measuring energy gained by the chamber, as well as the energy lost, arriving very close to the 100% that was added by the test circuit.

I may need two chambers at a later date, to measure temperature decrease in aluminium and water within the sec field. For now, I want to test the circuits to follow..

Here's some data from the old calorimeter (it used a water chamber), showing the relationship between temperature differential and heat transfer in watts.
Heat transfer.jpg
Using that same calorimeter, I have taken more data points shown here as histograms showing the old temperature readings from the digital thermometers (they wandered, way too much for good readings and power calculations were way off), and the new temp readings, using high sampling rate, as well as corrections to freezing point of water and boiling point... The readings are consistent ofer thousands of readings, with changing temps as well as stable ones.
Temp readings.jpg
In short, I am confident I can make a model now that will be 98% correct, what is left to work out is the range of power input at which that will hold true lol. it should be better than 50 milliwatts. fingers crossed.

I have to upgrade my skills in calorimetry from the "bomb" method used in the past. WAIT until you try this with a SEC exciter running. :-D

Brother you might as well dive off into the deep end and get a nice Raspberry Pi 4, with 4 Gig of RAM. It's a very powerful little platform running Raspian LINUX. You can go with Python from there and do what you want. I'm diving back into C++ and LINUX programming. Maybe I'll retire and go back to UNI for a degree in computer science....and physics. :nuts: You never know.

Back
Top Bottom