Different civilisations

Amarock

The Force is Strong With This One
Maybe this question already asked, but it will be nice to investigate information about different life forms on other planets. :cool:
Especially, Orion, Sirius, Polar star, Antares and others.
How it's habitants looks like. ;D

+ Something about other galaxies. And what situated in center of our galaxy?

Hi Amarock,

While these are interesting questions, most of the energy of the forum is directed to the more pressing issues here on this planet. So it might be fun to speculate about beings on other planets, it is not a practical use of the Forum's time and energy. There are clues dropped here and there in the transcripts about other beings, but they are usually in the context of problems closer to home. If you take the time to read up on psychopaths (there are many threads to choose from), you will find that the "alien civilisation" is already here and available for study.

Happy researching! :)

Dont know if it is true, but in book from "The Founders" at last chapter is described Life on other worlds that have or had some influence to Earth.

Pleiades are root race of humanity,

Venus is a place for beings in etheric realms for fifth and sixth density,

Jupiter has few hundred thousands souls considered "gatekeepers" seventh density or above,

Saturn includes structures made of rare metals and crystals 7 and 8 density are there,

Alpha Centauri has 5 planets ,one is inhabitet by 4-D humanoids-scientific and advance tehnology placethey have not evolved in spiritual awareness,bodies ar more perfected than on earth,

Tau Ceti has highly evolved humanoids,tall, slender light beings ( lvl density 3 -5),

Fomalhaut has various forms of intelligent life, some are insect-like,other seem more reptilian.Humanoid race exists at 7 density,ble-white translucent beingsand so on...... you can read about it in that book will not advertise it here cause it might be Cointel book i just dont know .Book feels right and positive but has much "differences " (couldnt find better word) than "C" scripts. Maybe a good question about "The Founders" could be presented to "C"-s. :huh:

zvonimir said:
Dont know if it is true, but in book from "The Founders" at last chapter is described Life on other worlds that have or had some influence to Earth.

Pleiades are root race of humanity,

Venus is a place for beings in etheric realms for fifth and sixth density,

Jupiter has few hundred thousands souls considered "gatekeepers" seventh density or above,

Saturn includes structures made of rare metals and crystals 7 and 8 density are there,

Alpha Centauri has 5 planets ,one is inhabitet by 4-D humanoids-scientific and advance tehnology placethey have not evolved in spiritual awareness,bodies ar more perfected than on earth,

Tau Ceti has highly evolved humanoids,tall, slender light beings ( lvl density 3 -5),

Fomalhaut has various forms of intelligent life, some are insect-like,other seem more reptilian.Humanoid race exists at 7 density,ble-white translucent beingsand so on...... you can read about it in that book will not advertise it here cause it might be Cointel book i just dont know .Book feels right and positive but has much "differences " (couldnt find better word) than "C" scripts. Maybe a good question about "The Founders" could be presented to "C"-s. :huh:

A lot of those claims you've mentioned from The Founders appear unverifiable, and don't gel with the Ra or Cassiopaean concept of densities, in which there are only seven. (Also, the claim alpha centauri has five planets isn't supported by astronomy, which according to wikipedia has found no planets there). Plus, the source mentions humanoid 7D beings, but the C's say physicality doesn't exist past 4D. FWIW.

Generally channeled sources that spew lots of unverifiable (or easily disapproved) information to dazzle readers for the "oooh, aaahhh" factor that recreational ufologists go for tend indirectly ask for blind belief, and slowly indoctrinate people into passive, impractical notions ,or ET Saviorism. Pop historian's channel watch and channel static threads give a tremendous overview of channeling information and disinformation out there, if you are interested.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,67.0.html

I agree with you Whitecoast, the info given in that chapter is not useful in everyday life, and i doesn`t assist me in any way, only tickless my imagination thats all .Should not bee seen as gospel .

But book has much influence on people and maybe clarification from C´s would be helpfull.

Back
Top Bottom