Did we CHOOSE to be here OR are we STUCK here?

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I chose to post this in the dream thread because this dream is a background illustration relating to the question posed at the end. I get some recurring themes with my dreams. Awhile back I had a dream in particular. Here goes…

My wife & I were in some kind of amusement park. Sort of like Cedar Point in Ohio. We were both standing in line, caught up in the excitement of getting to ride a really cool roller coaster type of ride. Fun & Thrills Aboundeth. Everyone in line was smiling & excited. You could hear & feel the anticipation of excitement coming. Finally, when ready to board the roller coaster, I looked for my wife to hop in first, gentleman that I am. She WAS NOT there with me. She was nowhere to be seen. But dang, it was my turn, so I got on the ride anyway. I remember feeling giddy like a kid. I jumped in & felt a bang, movement, here we go… Funny thing to me is I do not remember the ride itself. I DO remember coming to a stop though, at the end of the ride. Time to exit the ride. And when the ride stopped, who was standing RIGHT THERE to board the roller coaster’?’, but my wife!!! She asked me where I went? I asked her the same. The attendant came up and told my wife to board the roller coaster with me. The attendant seemed to know we wanted to enjoy a ride together. The roller coaster started along the tracks, and that’s all I remember.
end dream…

Have you heard a saying that ‘Life is a roller coaster’?
My sorta kinda understanding is that, today in 3D, we have potential to See, Smell, Taste, Hear, & Feel. These five(5) senses perhaps could be grouped into a general term of physicality. Perhaps there are some lessons to be learned, and just maybe this life should be ENJOYED. Remember the word ‘ENJOYED’ for my question later. And please understand me here, I am definitely NOT a ‘Love and Light’ kinda guy. I believe gun ownership is a good thing. I do think some STS based entities have control of this Big Blue Marble and formed us into the selfish farm critters that we are. So what? Should this situation NOT happen if ALL is possible? Could the mind ever be stretched to acknowledge also that ALL is to be experienced? Oh, I’m sure there are some 3D STO planets out there, but not here. We are here. Here.

My perception/language/understanding is limited, and with no absolute knowledge, I basically think that 1D could be called by science today as inanimate objects, perhaps some sort of base awareness/consciousness, 2D could be a biological/physical existence with emphasis on survival, 3D perhaps gives us physicality with the opportunity to expand consciousness, 4D could very well be that of variable physicality with increased consciousness, whereas 5D is the classroom review (or jail I dunno) where we continue our lessons to incarnate, and above 5D, continued progression to some destination of one that I don’t grok right now. Possibly there are spirit entities that are not of the physical and have desire to ENJOY the experience of sensate? Waiting a turn for a ride? A new experience?

I have a nagging uneasiness. There is a question that bothers me to no end. A given answer could blow the above theory all to hell. I am open to any ideas for consideration.

And that question is: Did we CHOOSE to be here, to experience and enjoy this thing we call life, or are we STUCK in something and we need help to get out?
Or am I just too simplistic and venturing down the wrong path?

Dunno if this helps, but i think the answer may vary individual to individual. I know I felt like I choose this, however I have a hard time believing kids in africa born with aids chose their lot.... or maybe they did and I'm missing the greater meaning of it all.

Cyre2067 said:
i think the answer may vary individual to individual.
I've been thinking about death. Will we retain our Earthly memories, or will we pass though another veil of forgetfullness? I currently entertain the thought of retaining these memories after this coming death. I don't anticipate my being transformed into 4D in the twinkling of an eye, but who does know here? Perhaps in having enough information to formulate a proper question is a lesson learned? And then perhaps some questions will get answered after this physical incarnation.

FWIW: Cs session 940730
A: What is chosen? Only you can choose. The choice comes by
nature and free will and looking and listening. Where you are is not
important. Who you are is and also what you see.

Hi, Al Today

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should
NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on
the net?
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of
what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these
hypothetical aliens?
A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many
So , basically some people choose to be incarnated in this time with some foreknowledge about the upcoming events.

Q: (LC) Well, let's start with Laura. Do I have a past life connection with Laura?
A: Before we answer that, we wish to hear from you what you perceive a past life
circumstance
to be.
Q: (I) For some reason I feel a past life connection to S***. I feel like she was
either a parent or
someone who taught me a lot about me. I felt that just from reading her
correspondence. What
do you think? (LC) I don't know... the question didn't really form in my head
until I got here...
A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with,
and that you
choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit
differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with
people in each
incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC)
Yes, that is the
way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was

thinking that you have
people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one
life,
and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with
because you
have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example,
one can incarnate on
various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may
actually
reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do
this.
Al Today, you will never lose your earthly memories, as I see it, it is your SOUL that remembers everything, and if I remember correctly you could see all your past lives in 4D according to the C's if you wanted too, and I don't think it would be usefull for you to remember ALL your earthly memories, imagine remembering all the 1000's kids you had or all the 1000 parents you had for example.

Q: (L) P*** was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted
ourselves into this
timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!
Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before
that, we are
possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just
happens to be one of
the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other
levels thinking and
doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...
A: Maybe for some of you, but let us not get ahead of ourselves.
Q: (P) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the
future, some of
who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo
what is
happening on Earth...
A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely
understand at
this point, but let us just say that you are close.
There is ofcourse a reason for us to be here, a reason that we choose to be here, maybe you chose to be here to help someone or just finish your lessons or whatever it is, there is always a reason for something, and yes we are STUCK in this 3d timeloop and somehow ''our future selfs'' are guiding us?

I know that this is discussed more deeply by the C's ill see if I can find all of them and then post them, very interesting subject.

I think we cannot advance until we learn. So I think we "chose to be stuck here" if that makes sense. In one sense we're stuck because we're in a matrix control system, but we chose to inject ourselves into the matrix control system because that's our lesson profile, we need to learn and figure out how to escape. Maybe it's like choosing to go to school in order to advance though the grades, but if you fail to learn your lessons in a grade you cannot get out so you're stuck there till you do what is necessary to go to the next grade. You can just not go to school, but you won't really advance if you don't, or maybe advance but very "slowly".

I understand that the human race is in the current situation collectively because of our choices which resulted in "the fall". But all lessons can be learned in different ways, but for simplicity's sake let's say it's either the easy way or the hard way. We didn't have to fall, but because we fell for the temptation and the lie, we fell (interestingly, we also have the phrase "to fall in love", I wonder if that's related? If love is so great, why is the word fall put before it? Maybe a clue as to the corruption of the meaning of love as we use it?). So now our lesson profile was adjusted to include this particular set of lessons "the hard way" due to our failure to do it the easy way. And knowing this, our souls voluntarily inject themselves in each incarnation into what has now become the MCS, and voluntarily submit themselves to ponerization and programming and severe STS limitations to learn how to become free of it, how to get out of the belly of the beast that we so foolishly collectively stepped into.

The C's referred to it as a pretty commonly repeating syndrome for 3rd density civilizations. And I'm sure they shake their head and roll their eyes each time they see a civilization "fall" for it :P

Cyre said:
Dunno if this helps, but i think the answer may vary individual to individual. I know I felt like I choose this, however I have a hard time believing kids in africa born with aids chose their lot.... or maybe they did and I'm missing the greater meaning of it all.
Maybe those kids chose heavier lessons for faster advancing? Maybe good pupils learn heavier lesson on easier way? Maybe all depends how one perceives it? Why comparing your life (and lessons) with the lessons of others? It sounds foolish but maybe that kids see their AIDS easier then some of us sees going to shop for example and maybe someone can learn more from shopping then someone who is dying of aids.

I think that there is so many variations in answers about lessons, chooses, that we simply cant comprehend it and that is nonsense to think about that on that way, and also comparing our lives with the lives of others seems nonsense. Everyone has his own lessons and way to deal with them. For my life I see that more I perceive it as funny, easier it becomes, easier it becomes more and easier I learn.

Cyre said:
I know I felt like I choose this, however I have a hard time believing kids in africa born with aids chose their lot.... or maybe they did and I'm missing the greater meaning of it all.
I have wondered about this as well. I've also wondered if sociopaths/narcissists choose their lot as well. If so...why??? The only answer I have been able to come up with is perhaps they chose their life of physical/emotional poverty in order to help others advance in this life. Perhaps those children with aids or the homeless guy on the street are here because we made a pact beforehand and they are giving us opportunities to grow. I don't know.....but I wouldn't have found this site if i hadn't suffered at the hand of a psychopath. Perhaps I should send him a thank you note.....(NOT!)

Al Today said:
I have a nagging uneasiness. There is a question that bothers me to no end. A given answer could blow the above theory all to hell. I am open to any ideas for consideration.

And that question is: Did we CHOOSE to be here, to experience and enjoy this thing we call life, or are we STUCK in something and we need help to get out?
Or am I just too simplistic and venturing down the wrong path?
I don't think its simplistic - as well, we are all individuals - some of us are manifesting on multiple densities (past and future as well as God knows where in terms of 'space').

I kind of had a little laugh when I saw the question. I guess I would say 'yes' to both. We both chose to be here and are stuck here at the same time. That gets pretty frustrating, to say the least.

Amanecer said:
I've also wondered if sociopaths/narcissists choose their lot as well. If so...why??? The only answer I have been able to come up with is perhaps they chose their life of physical/emotional poverty in order to help others advance in this life.
STS choses to balance out STO too. They do this by representing, taking part in, and supporting imbalance.

I get this song in my head when I think about things here:

Frank Sinatra said:
That's life (that's life), that's what all the people say
You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June

I said that's life (that's life), and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'cause this fine old world, it keeps spinnin' around

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life (that's life), I tell you I can't deny it
I thought of quitting, baby, but my heart just ain't gonna buy it
And if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right on a big bird and then I'd fly

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself layin' flat on my face
I just pick myself up and get back in the race

That's life (that's life), that's life and I can't deny it
Many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it
But if there's nothin' shakin' come this here July
I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball a-and die

My, my!
:D Oh yeah!

Al Today said:
All my life I have felt that this world is a prison, even though I think I chose to be here. I've been reading Kurt Rudolph's book, Gnosis, in which he explains the Gnostic ideas and never before have I come across a cosmology that I thought, 'Oh my God! That's how it is!' Which might of course just be a subjective delusion, but the idea is borne out by many other sources.

The side of the dualistic world-view which is opposed to the divine pole - often described as 'light' - is 'darkness', which is described principally in physical terms as matter and body (corpse), or psychologically as ignorance or forgetfulness.

In Gnosis however the realm of this anti-divine pole is very widely extended: it reaches even into the visible heavens and includes this world and the rulers who hold it in slavery, in particular the creator of the world with his auxiliary troops, the planets and the signs of the zodiac.

It becomes a prison from which there is no escape, unless the liberating act of the transcendent God and his helpers opens up a way on which man (strictly only a small part of man, namely the divine spark) can escape.

Kurt Rudolph
Gnosis: The Nature & History of Gnosticism
The question is, are we able to see and understand the 'liberating act of the transcendent God and his helpers'?

The part about the planets and the signs of the zodiac really made me sit up and take notice.

Thank you for all the input to my question. My words cannot state how helpful this forum is to me. I only hope I may be of help to someone. I think networking is good. Kinda like a classroom discussion, eh?

Adam said:
don't think it would be useful for you to remember ALL your earthly memories, imagine remembering all the 1000's kids you had or all the 1000 parents you had for example.
I'm not sure I agree with this 'un. Why have all this experiencing without the ability to recall ALL? Wouldn't this be likend to learning a new language and not using it. An old saying is that if you don't use it, you lose it.

Adam said:
There is ofcourse a reason for us to be here, a reason that we choose to be here, maybe you chose to be here to help someone or just finish your lessons or whatever it is, there is always a reason for something, and yes we are STUCK in this 3d timeloop and somehow ''our future selfs'' are guiding us?
Yep, yes sir, seems to fit the pattern for now. On a side note, bothers me to think that this is possible only by keeping people ignorant & dumb, intellectually & spiritually. Is it really that simple? On the physical side, I don’t rightly know how any physical/biological manipulations of these soul/spirit repository sacks of flesh & bone we are living in, alone can keep us stuck here. Perhaps a combination of the two?

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
So I think we "chose to be stuck here" if that makes sense. In one sense we're stuck because we're in a matrix control system, but we chose to inject ourselves into the matrix control system because that's our lesson profile, we need to learn and figure out how to escape.
Wow, good point. Funny how a person can formulate so many ideas throughout their life, kinda file them away for later use, sorta forget about those ideas and needs to be reminded of those thoughts by what another person says. Networking is definitely good. Thank you for the reminder.

A puzzle, when purchased, usually is broken into many, many pieces inside the container. Open the container and dump all those pieces onto the table. How many pieces are there? Perhaps we all have puzzles with a different amounts of pieces to assemble? Every buy a puzzle where a couple pieces are missing? Could this happen to any of our puzzles?

Ruth said:
We both chose to be here and are stuck here at the same time.
Very intriguing statement I think. This piece fits into the puzzle I have for now, and appears quite sensible for now. As one gains knowledge, let us say in the field of mathematics, as one progresses in knowledge and abilities, the simple functions of addition & subtraction may perhaps come to be viewed as common sense. A mystery is no longer a mystery once knowledge of the process is gained. I do think all students of this school here will find out the real story eventually. Forever is a very, very long time I may say… And I always say, never say never.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I think we cannot advance until we learn. So I think we "chose to be stuck here" if that makes sense. In one sense we're stuck because we're in a matrix control system, but we chose to inject ourselves into the matrix control system because that's our lesson profile, we need to learn and figure out how to escape. Maybe it's like choosing to go to school in order to advance though the grades, but if you fail to learn your lessons in a grade you cannot get out so you're stuck there till you do what is necessary to go to the next grade. You can just not go to school, but you won't really advance if you don't, or maybe advance but very "slowly".
You are pretty much correct I think, we chose this environment by our level of progress as stated by the C's see below, and the more we learn , the more knowledge we gain, more of the limitations will dissapear.

=================================================
Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?
A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have
chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything.
As you rise to higher levels of
density, limitations are removed.

Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?
A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.
Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?
A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us
and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is
everything else.
Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?

A: Basically, yes.
Q: (L) So, essentially...
A: As we have told you before, if you will be patient just a moment,
the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to
learn. That is why everything
exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the
true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and
experience for yourself, all the
levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions
that it is possible to experience, all awareness. When an individual
understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that
individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that.
And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual
knows absolutely everything that there is to know.
============================================================
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of
what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

==========================================================
Q: Okay. If humans came from 7th density via the "Fall," why
did they choose this?
A: Not choice in a sense as understood by 3rd density STS.
Q: If we came from 7th density we would be aware of the
knowledge of the Cassiopeans and more, and as time has no
meaning above the 3rd density, then we would have known
what would happen to us, including the takeover by the STS
group.
A: Who said that humans descended from 7th density?
Q: Well, you said that human beings are a "fragmented soul

unit" that, before they came into the bodies here on earth
were "In Union with the One." And, Union with the One is 7th
density as you have so often said.
A: We have also said the end is the beginning and vice versa.
Q: It would seem as though we are caught in an endless loop,
which is ultimately futile.
A: It would seem that way if one is transposing 3rd density
linear thought from a physicalized standpoint upon that which
is infinitely more complex.

Q: On the other hand, if there is free will then, as time does
not exist, we should not even be here as all would have
happened in an instant as everything progressed to 7th
density in a single moment of thought!
A: See previous answer.
Q: The reason I have gone into these lines of thought are that
I want to understand a bit of the BIG picture. Understanding
motives goes a long way to understanding our world/reality. I
would like to try to understand our motives for being here. So,
he wants the big picture: why are we here? Why does
ANYTHING exist?
A: This cannot be understood from your perspective. But no
need. Patience, please. Lessons are learned sequentially.
And, of course we can make errors. After all, we are still
learning too, K***

======================================================

Q: (L) That is why I am saying it is pretty damn grim...
A: And it is part of a natural process, do not forget.
Q: (L) Well, we need some help from the good guys. Or, is it that
unless we can figure it out we are stuck?
A: No.

Q: (L) It sounds so dreadful. We need some help here. I am
becoming VERY tired.
A: You only need knowledge.
Q: Well, if gravity is what holds material and ethereal existence
together, and you are going from material into ethereal states...
A: By your definition, you would be unglued, since you perceive the
physical, and thus are not completely stuck.
Q: So, you still have the ability to perceive the physical reality and
the physical world when you are traveling this way, therefore you are
not completely 'stuck.'
However, we have talked about people who do get completely
'stuck,' is this correct?

A: Close.
Q: Is it possible that there are people on the planet now, who are manifested as 3rd density
STS, who at a certain point in time, due to some event, such as the Wave, will activate
genetically, so that they will then transform into 4th density STO Nordics?
A: Close, once again, the answer is not so much physicality as it is spirituality.
Q: So, there could be a lot of 3rd density people who are conduits or projections of 4th

density STO into this reality?

A: Souls, my dear, it is the souls!
Q: So there are 3rd density bodies, inhabited by 4th density souls, but these bodies, because
of the STO honoring of free will, have all the 3rd density limitations for the present?

A: Yes.
==========================================================
but also most importantly I don't think we should waste too much energy on asking ourself ''why are we here'' , by focusing to much on the ''did we choose to be here'' will only result in complex answers, and because of our 3d thinking and limitations we can not understand it fully, and the answer which ScioAgapeOmnis gave is the most accurate it seems.

I hope this will clear out some frustrations.

p.s
I'm not sure I agree with this 'un. Why have all this experiencing without the ability to recall ALL? Wouldn't this be likend to learning a new language and not using it. An old saying is that if you don't use it, you lose it.
ye interesting point, from my perspective I thought it would hurt us to much, if we would realize and see that we had so many parents, kids etc, but then again I was thinking too much 3d :P

We might have chosen something which resulted in this, but at the time we didn't know this would be the result. If we were animals, or another 3D being, we wouldn't have really known what we were choosing (maybe we could have an idea). But that doesn't stop the chance for progression, its hard to live a life without learning anything. If it was chosen in 5D I would say that the choices there would probably be based more on your FRV/previous lives etc, and so the choices would be kind of limited to that scope. So I think its like a mixture, we are stuck with the choices available to us ;)

Back
Top Bottom