Did the Egyptians have a compound scope with a phase condenser?

joejoeba

Jedi
I was just standing smoking a roll up watching the stars in the night sky and my mind cast back to a photo I was shown a few years back while in Totnes in Devon in the UK. I have since lost contact with the owners of the photo. The image they showed me at first seemed nothing out of the ordinary, just one of many they had snapped whilst on a visit to Egypt. However upon closer studying of the image, taken of a hieroglyphic mural, I saw a man holding his phallus. Low and behold emerging from the end was something that could be nothing else but a single sperm.
It occured to me that to see such a creature would require a microscope!!

One would need magnification of around 400x to see a single sperm!
as is stated http:(2slsh)ask(dot)metafilter.com/mefi/20996

Does anyone out there who has been to Egypt remember having seen such a glyph. It really is amazing. After having seen it with my own eyes(in a photo). I am suprised that there is no reference to it that I can find anywhere allthough I shall look again.

Any thoughts?

if i remember correctly, the temple of man features something like that.

it was featured and discussed in Anthony West's 'Magical Egypt' (video) Series.

i have it archived somewhere and if i don't forget, i'll make a screenshot for you once i get home tonight.

(click to enlarge)

these are captures from anthony west's series 'Magical Egypt' (ep. 4 'the temple in man').

i enlarged them and adjusted brightness/contrast where necessary.

Thanks so much for your time spent doing this.
I shall get myself a copy of this series if possible to analyise.
Interestingly This is not the picture which I saw in the photograph previously. In that glyph The subject was clearly holding his phallus and the sperm emerged from it. I am currently tracking down the old friend and will scan in the picture once I have borrowed it from him.
Did this Anthony West make any notable observations to go with this .....The sharpening casts doubt on it's true orientation and I can't find any reference as such to the glyph's Egyptian location at present allthough I shall keep looking.......At the moment all I find is a link to purchasing a dvd or a book which sets slight alarm bells ringing as I can't find any external scholary observations.

What's most interesting here is some confirmation of 'the lost science' of the ancients, in an undeniable solid depiction.

Others have talked of glyphs depicting helicopters and spacecraft (abydos) but they can still be discounted as something else. A sperm is a sperm, and one needs an advanced tool to see it!

Another point of research which I have yet to come across here is the existance and/or references to superconducted gold in ancient times, and it's proposed attributes and capabilities in assistance to A: the buliding of the pyramids and B the moving of an alleged 20,000 ton piece of rock up a mountain in asia. I am not sure if the C's have been asked about this....I am researching now.

Back
Top Bottom