dickeatsbush.com

Hi,
Thanks a. saccus for the tip which I fixxed right away after gaining that info. Here is my newest with the typo at the end that I will likely not fix.. transcended spelled trascended. http://www.dickeatsbush.com/bodelctrc.htm Rush - "The Body Electric" Kind of a sci-fi matrix'ish' video. .wmv should be able to click ON the video to get full screen.
-Steve M.

Just an update 7/14/06 I did another new one http://www.dickeatsbush.com/saldaway.htm All the fools sailed away by Dio.

Update 7/17 Found bush cussing at the G-8 and put this together but I am not sure the link is going to be accepted as it has the "S" word in it but here goes.. http://www.dickeatsbush.com/bushshit.htm I see it as Bush is blaming Hezbollah for all the issues in the middle east and somehow they are the fault of Syria. I diced the videos from two originals that I found. If the link works and you are able to pause the video fast enough.. well on speculation it appears to me that he is being cued on his line(s).

Edit: It seems the stream is very slow (WMP) and takes a few to buffer the download link is available on the main page. 1.6MB's I believe.

New video,
Stricken for stream http://www.dickeatsbush.com/stricken.htm
or download http://www.dickeatsbush.com/assets/zip/stricken.zip
I did the bulk of it from the pictures that came from todays signs page http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs20060719.php from the links of various articles. Haven't been this sad since I saw pentagon strike for the 10-11th time in a row when I was first introduced to it.. I'd give it a rating of Xtra R-no pg13 involved!
=\ Time of day all

Very powerful stuff Noise-Everybody in USA needs to see these. Keep them coming!

Thanks tschai I certainly will though it is leaving me (for my own interpretation and meager vocabulary) twisted but not quite in two and there is alot of tension(s). Trying to decipher what I mean it's as if, is this video good, do the lyrics fit..? Then there is, if someone was to give me lip about it would I cry to them and say they are ignorant about the reality, "have another look at the video," or offer lip service back or even a third thing, like smile and walk away. Most of the credit belongs to the brave people here and at other sites who put out the information straight forward-uncut and real. SotT's has my utmost thanks.
Maybe I am just going through "you don't have to like it, you do have to like it," childish selfishness.. ?
Thanks again, it was an emotional ride yesterday. I wonder what today will bring :|

Just updated with a quicktime (MAC users) and/or PSP download http://www.dickeatsbush.com/assets/zip/stricken2.zip "Stricken" 19.6MB .zip file.
Gonna be working at a new video soon mostly from the same and similar pictures. The song is called Save me and is music produced by the band Panic Cell out of the UK. Also of the Heavy hard type of Music spectrum.

I would like to see one using Pink Floyd's "On the turning away..." with images of the death and destruction of Palestine, Iraq and now Lebanon... with maybe the locations indicated on the images... It might make it even more powerful to intersperse those images with ones from the Holocaust... and, if you can find any similar one, the Irish persecution by the Brits... just a whole montage of these evil things pathocrats have been doing to others since the camera was invented... but with particular focus on the Israeli persecutions (both ways).

Well I am completely unfamiliar with the song, I'm up to the lyrics thus far. Looking over the words it sounds like a challenge, kinda tired of crying with the (for me) shock starting on the 19th, yet I like challenges. Finishing up a second video in 3 days now so my plate is empty somewhat.

Pink Floyd-On the turning away- On the turning away, From the pale and downtrodden, And the words they say, Which we won't understand, "Don't accept that what's happening, Is just a case of others' suffering, Or you'll find that you're joining in, The turning away"
It's a sin that somehow, Light is changing to shadow, And casting it's shroud, Over all we have known, Unaware how the ranks have grown, Driven on by a heart of stone, We could find that we're all alone, In the dream of the proud, On the wings of the night, As the daytime is stirring, Where the speechless unite, In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange, And mesmerised as they light the flame, Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night
No more turning away, From the weak and the weary, No more turning away, From the coldness inside, Just a world that we all must share, It's not enough just to stand and stare, Is it only a dream that there'll be, No more turning away?
Yet Another Movie, One sound, one single sound, One kiss, one single kiss, A face outside the window pane, However did it come to this?
A man who ran, a child who cried, A girl who heard, a voice that lied, The sun that burned a fiery red, The vision of an empty bed, The use of force, he was so tough, She'll soon submit, she's had enough, The march of fate, the broken will, Someone is lying very still, He has laughed and he has cried, He has fought and he has died, He's just the same as all the rest, He's not the worst, he's not the best, And still this ceaseless murmuring, The babbling that I brook, The seas of faces, eyes upraised, The empty screen, the vacant look, A man in black on a snow white horse,
A pointless life has run its course,
The red rimmed eyes, the tears still run
As he fades into the setting sun

-End

To be perfectly honest I've only had few request's ever. I will listen over the song and if I can get into it I would be honored. Thanks for the request Laura. How I hope to achieve this: word for word. If anyone has a picture to represent any word My in-box is open. For example a picture that makes you think 'fades' or 'fades into the sun' (I dont care if it is Iccarus or his dad) if it enspires you.. though I will endevour to keep the main theme in context with:

LKJ"..images of the death and destruction of Palestine, Iraq and now Lebanon... with maybe the locations indicated on the images... It might make it even more powerful to intersperse those images with ones from the Holocaust... and, if you can find any similar one, the Irish persecution by the Brits... just a whole montage of these evil things pathocrats have been doing.."

Whew.. boy I bit off.. Already sounds like quite the task I'll give it my damndest!

-Steve M.

Edit: So here is the video - http://www.dickeatsbush.com/saveme.htm "Save Me" -Full R+ rating since I made a 'bad' word.

And maybe, at the end, with the more positive lyrics, show scenes of protests, civil rights marches, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, JFK, RFK... and end with a photo of John Lennon with the single word "Imagine" on it.

Also, it starts out with some rumbly stuff where you could get some really hard hitting images in there... and the same during the instrumental interlude...

And don't worry about getting images to represent words... the concept is what is important. The light of the sun can be represented by a nuclear explosion as a satirical thing that would have a good effct.

The music at the end is interesting... don't have an idea about what to do with it.. maybe just cut it off pretty much at the end of the words to save bandwidth. Dunno.

Steve, check out this link for a possible image to use: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2441.msg15106#msg15106

Error 404.. I'm going to have to take this video project kinda slow. Strangely (the short story), I have to get ahold of my oldest brother (i'm one of 3 boys of six kids..) who was with me (Epic) when I/we started my business. He likely has the music.. heh maybe there is no short version. Anyway regardless I am sure to benefit from hooking up with him is all I really wanted to say and I would pretty much be avoiding him if it was not for the needed music.
Eric B. bushflash . com asked me to do one of the newsthings I was doing for a couple months. I kinda need to do it to get the traffic, so I'm likely to knock one out, I have the media downloaded but need to splice it together. I want to say next friday at the soonest I will have this done. Looking at how Laura requested the pictures to be:
"..the locations indicated on the images.."
I might end up learning alot and run off on some historical learning, before I'm half way into the video :) likely not a bad thing.. if my brainium will retain any of it. Please be patient, I will be on it like stink on my breath soon. Oh yeah I got a request from a man who wanted a picture in a video, and perhaps I will put it on my main page for a little while, here's a qouted description:

"Thought Heard Round The World". That would be the header title, beneath which
would appear in horizontal sequence, red, white and blue
panels (similar to a French flag). Appearing sequentially
next would be in applicably demonic horns (so familiar on
your site): Dick Cheney in the red panel, George Bush in the
white panel and a split-screen Rumsfeld/Rice combination in
the blue panel. Beneath Cheney would appear the subtitle
"Tyranny"; under Bush, "Disparity" and below Rice/Rumsfeld,
"Inhumanity". The subtitle trailer appearing beneath the
panels would be the admonishment, "Off with their tails"!

I think I can do it, but I only use paint and this sounds like a job for photo shop.. or 3-4 hours of drueling trying to do it in MS paint. Not drueling in joy but wishing the darn thing was moooore user friendly.
Salutes!

Edit: It seems the link had one of these-> : on the end of it, I'm not too good at the internet :) but I actually figured it out! Thanks hkoehli!

On the turning away / Yet Another Movie

That's two songs (both from 'A Momentary Lapse Of Reason'), you could also try Dogs Of War (from the same album)

Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone

Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the webs we weave

One world, it's a battleground
One world and they smash it down
One world... one world

Invisible transfers, long distance calls
Hollow laughter in marble halls
Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed, the dogs of war

You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
We all have a dark side, to say the least
And dealing in death is the nature of the beast

One world and they smash it down
One world...one world

The Dogs of War don't negotiate
The Dogs of War won't capitulate
They will take and you will give
And you must die so that they may live

You can knock at any door
But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
Well winners can lose and things can get strained
But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain

One world and we're going to smash it down
One world... one world

(Written By D.J. Gilmour - A. Moore)

In case you're not aware, a lot of the Floyd's stuff covers war through Roger Waters dad being born 1917, died 1944 as mentioned on 'The Final Cut'. There's a lot of war imagery on his last studio album: Amused To Death with more contemporous mentions from how much a submarine captain earns to Tianemen Square and 'The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range'.

PS: you could always try 'Crime Of The Century' by Supertramp...

Now they're planning the crime of the century
Well what will it be?
Read all about their schemes and adventuring
It's well worth a fee
So roll up and see
How they rape the universe
How they've gone from bad to worse
Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see.
But that's not right - oh no, what's the story?
There's you and there's me
That can't be right

(Davies/Hodgson)

Yeah I dunno, I'm already realizing I have bitten off more than I can chew but I am still going to stick to the original request. I'm kind of hoping to get a team of people or just anyone to sent pictures, with a general date(when), under what scenario (war, political situation/slaughter) or any such info on or around the picture. I have yet to get the music even. I finally reached one of my brothers who I am certain has it but he's down with the flu something fierce according to my sister inlaw.
If anyone wants to make a team offort of collecting these pictures or just wants to drop some in the (E-)mail I'd appreciate it, maybe the heading could be, "pictures for dickeatsbush" (a reference to Cheney Eats George) I got gaggles just falling off my plate of things I need to be study'n, like I imagine most of you do. If in your studies you come across something just date the conflict picture, give it a conflict title or something, maybe reference the site on or under the picture.

Time of day!

Edit: (spell correcting) Thanks harrison that got me up to the only 6-8 pictures I've gotten thus far. =\ I'm hoping to do the video in a time sequence, for example the conflicts say, starting with maybe the reichstag fire and moving forward, through mmiddle eastern central america N. Korea, Vietnam.. well alot of Ideas.. Omen was the only video request I have really gotten and worked through, but it was alot easier 'make something scary' whereas this.. ok well I'm babbling.

Well It's friday and I am at about 50 pictures with descriptions. I have yet to get the music so it seems that my "at the earliest" prediction failed. I intend to have it done by next friday. I still have a few conflicts to get pictures toward so that's where I'm at.

New AmericaNewZ http://www.dickeatsbush.com/julynewz.htm Kind of slow to start streaming and only works for broadband, there is also a download link on the mainpage if you want to have a copy. I'm not real happy with it but it turned out ok and keeps moving instead of getting into long segments that make some people nod off. This is the first one I have done in about 6 weeks after having done one every two weeks for 3.5 months or so.
It also has the new video 'save me' in it as well as some work from peacetakescourage . com and crooksandliars . com. 25 min. runtime 47MB stream 92 MB download.

Back
Top Bottom