deutsche wo seid ihr? germans where r u?

Willow

The Force is Strong With This One
ok leute ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, daß hier auf einmal nach zwei aufrufen keiner mehr da ist. wenn ihr da seid dann gebt doch einfach mal ein zeichen von euch. ob englisch hin oder her wäre es schön gleichgesinnte zu treffen mit denen man informationsaustauch in unserer sprache zu halten. bitte meldet euch!

ok folks i cant imagine that here nobody is after two posts. if there is somebody than please give a sign from you. english here english there it would be cool to meet like minded person to talk and share informations and experiences in our motherlanguage.

Willow said:
ok leute ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, daß hier auf einmal nach zwei aufrufen keiner mehr da ist. wenn ihr da seid dann gebt doch einfach mal ein zeichen von euch. ob englisch hin oder her wäre es schön gleichgesinnte zu treffen mit denen man informationsaustauch in unserer sprache zu halten. bitte meldet euch!

ok folks i cant imagine that here nobody is after two posts. if there is somebody than please give a sign from you. english here english there it would be cool to meet like minded person to talk and share informations and experiences in our motherlanguage.

Hi Willow,

The main objective of this section of the forum, is to help members who might have some difficulties in english.

As Laura as said here :

So, if you know enough English to just join in the forum, please do so! If you need help, this section of the forum is where you can post your questions and get responses in your own language through our translators. But Do, Please!, work on your English so you and I can communicate directly!

So the place to share informations and experiences is in the different sections of this forum and in english.

most of the european people doesnt speak english. more than the half over 40 years old german do not speak english even they understand anything. by the way i would translate it in english. so everybody has the possibilty to be a part of that all. please consider this! thank you!

Willow said:
most of the european people doesnt speak english. more than the half over 40 years old german do not speak english even they understand anything. by the way i would translate it in english. so everybody has the possibilty to be a part of that all. please consider this! thank you!

If you want to help the germans who do not speak english and if you are ready to do some translations, maybe you could help them by becoming a translator. See here for more info:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12953.0

Willow said:

Hi Willow and by the way welcome to the forum.

Regarding your question, there are many translators and editors active to translate for example the wave series in several languages, so that other people can also read the material, especially those who haven't had a chance in learning english.

Have a look here:
http://quantumfuture.net/

Where you can see some material (the flags) gets and got already translated in different languages and I think more languages about to come.
And the wave book 1 should soon be available in german. ;)

So stay tuned and as Bohort wrote, help is always needed for the translating and editing troop!

Hallo Willow und nebenbei bemerkt, herzlich Willkommen im Forum.
Zu deiner Frage, es gibt viele Uebersetzer und Editoren die aktiv sind um zum Beispiel die WELLE in verschiedene Sprachen zu uebersetzen, so dass andere Leute auch das --Material-- lesen koennen, besonders diejenigen die keine Chance hatten English zu lernen.

Schau mal hier:
http://quantumfuture.net/

Wo du sehen kannst, dass einiges --Material-- (die Laenderfaehnchen) uebersetzt wird und bereits uebersetzt wurde in verschiedene Sprachen und einige mehr werden kommen.
Und die Welle Buch 1 sollte bald in deutsch erhaeltlich sein. ;)

So, bleibe dran und wie Bohort schon erwaehnte, Hilfe ist immer Willkommen in der Uebersetzungs- und Editorentruppe!

Hey, ich bin Deutscher :)

...und ich bin neu hier. The Wave habe ich bereits gelesen, Political Ponerology und Higher Strangeness bin ich gerade dabei. Ich bin der kleine Bruder von Nemo (Jedi), der mittlerweile das zivilisatorische Hinterland ausgiebig bewandert hat. Daher habe ich bereits einiges aus der Richtung mitbekommen. Seit ich mich mit neun Jahren, viel zu früh wohlgemerkt, mit der schwer verdaulichen Alien-Abduction- und Dänikens Alienated-Archeology-Thematik beschäftigt habe, bin ich irgendwie darauf hängengeblieben. Die Möglichkeit einer versteckten Okkupation durch die Greys macht mir Angst! Mein Englisch ist noch nicht locker genug, so dass Beiträge in Englischer Sprache ziemlich zeitaufwändig wären... aber ich arbeite dran. Gelesen habe ich ansonsten das ein oder andere von Ken Wilber (Bewusstseinsforschung, Integrale Philosophie), Stanislaw Lem (fremdartige Fiktionen: Golem, Der Unbesiegbare, Solaris, Die Stimme des Herrn, Der Futurologische Kongress) und Stephen Hawking (eine kurze Geschichte der Zeit), was thematisch mit dem Themenkomplex rund um Laura verwandt ist.

Ich selbst bin konzeptioneller Designer im Allgemeinen und Illustrator, Zeichner und digitaler Maler im Speziellen. Bevorzugte Themen sind Science-Fiction, Fantasy und david-lynchiger, subtil surrealer (Traum-) Realismus. Stilistisch kultiviere ich einen mehr oder weniger cartoonhaft stilisierten Realismus irgendwo zwischen J.C. Leyendecker und Moebius. Ich habe gerade mein Diplom im Studiengang Kommunikations-Design gemacht und bewerbe mich als Concept-Designer in der Video-Spiele- und Film-Branche. Ich interessiere mich für die psychedelischen Gesetzmäßigkeiten von Bewusstsein und Umwelt, für die beziehungsreiche Vielfalt und Grenzenlosigkeit der menschlichen Vorstellungskraft. Mich interessiert nicht die Frage, ob die Cassies wirklich höhere Wesen sind, die mit dem Laura-Kollektiv in Kontakt treten oder ob sie einfach eine geniale Fiktion darstellen, die vor dem Hintergrund eines fantasievollen, und erfahrungsreichen Vorstellungshorizontes ersonnen werden. So oder so ist das Material äußerst gehaltvoll und anregend. Lauras Schlussfolgerungen sind intelligent und bahnbrechend. Die Beantwortung der Frage nach der "Wahrhaftigkeit" des Channel-Phänomens macht hinsichtlich der Qualität bzw. Brauchbarkeit des Materials zumindest für mich keinen Unterschied.

Translated the first paragraph:

Hey, I'm a German ;)
...and I'm new here to the forum. The wave I have already read and Political Ponerology, High Strangeness I'm currently reading. I'm the smaller brother of Nemo (Jedi), who already extensively checked out the civilized back-lands. From this position I have already learned many things. When I have been nine years, by the way too early, I considered the "heavy digestible" Alien-abduction and [Erich] Daenikens Alienated-Archeology topics and I got somehow sticked to it. I'm afraid of the possibility of a secret occupation by the greys! Currently my english is not so "easy going", so that contributions in English would be taking much time... nonetheless I'm working on it.
So far I have read one or another book too, of Ken Wilber (the spectrum of consoiusness [??], integral theory), Stanislaw Lem [a polish science fiction and philosophical author: floetus listed several titles] and Stephen Hawking (a briefer history of time), what is fitting imo with the topics Laura is discussing.

Hey, ich bin Deutscher
...und ich bin neu hier. The Wave habe ich bereits gelesen, Political Ponerology und Higher Strangeness bin ich gerade dabei. Ich bin der kleine Bruder von Nemo (Jedi), der mittlerweile das zivilisatorische Hinterland ausgiebig bewandert hat. Daher habe ich bereits einiges aus der Richtung mitbekommen. Seit ich mich mit neun Jahren, viel zu früh wohlgemerkt, mit der schwer verdaulichen Alien-Abduction- und Dänikens Alienated-Archeology-Thematik beschäftigt habe, bin ich irgendwie darauf hängengeblieben. Die Möglichkeit einer versteckten Okkupation durch die Greys macht mir Angst! Mein Englisch ist noch nicht locker genug, so dass Beiträge in Englischer Sprache ziemlich zeitaufwändig wären... aber ich arbeite dran. Gelesen habe ich ansonsten das ein oder andere von Ken Wilber (Bewusstseinsforschung, Integrale Philosophie), Stanislaw Lem (fremdartige Fiktionen: Golem, Der Unbesiegbare, Solaris, Die Stimme des Herrn, Der Futurologische Kongress) und Stephen Hawking (eine kurze Geschichte der Zeit), was thematisch mit dem Themenkomplex rund um Laura verwandt ist.

Welcome floetus,
I would suggest give it a try to communicate in english, so that other non native German speakers can also have a look in this thread and at least it would be external considerate of you. ;)
Nobody blames anyone for -bad- english in this forum, well you could also learn something to communicate with others.
Have a look here, what Laura stated at the very beginning:
Hallo und Willkommen von Laura
I'm looking forward for your participation, floetus.

Willkommen floetus,
ich wuerde vorschlagen probier es einfach in Englisch zu schreiben, so dass andere nicht deutsch-Sprechende auch in dieses Unterforum reinschauen koennen. Es wuerde auf alle Faelle von dir "auesserlich-aufmerksam" (aufmerkasam von dir gegenueber anderen) sein.
Niemand beschuldigt jemand anderen in diesem Forum, wenn das English -schlecht- sein sollte, du wuerdest dadurch auch dazulernen koennen wenn du dich mit anderen in English -unterhaeltst-.
Schau mal hier, was Laura ganz am Anfang schrieb:
Hallo und Willkommen von Laura

Ich freue mich auf deine weitere Teilnahme, floetus!

**edited for minor translation errors, for better understanding**

Gawan said:
Translated the first paragraph:

Hey, I'm a German ;)
...and I'm new here to the forum. The wave I have already read and Political Ponerology, High Strangeness I'm currently reading. I'm the smaller brother of Nemo (Jedi), who already extensively checked out the civilized back-lands. From this position I have already learned many things. When I have been nine years, by the way too early, I considered the "heavy digestible" Alien-abduction and [Erich] Daenikens Alienated-Archeology topics and I got somehow sticked to it. I'm afraid of the possibility of a secret occupation by the greys! Currently my english is not so "easy going", so that contributions in English would be taking much time... nonetheless I'm working on it.
So far I have read one or another book too, of Ken Wilber (the spectrum of consoiusness [??], integral theory), Stanislaw Lem [a polish science fiction and philosophical author: floetus listed several titles] and Stephen Hawking (a briefer history of time), what is fitting imo with the topics Laura is discussing.

Hey, ich bin Deutscher

Thank you very much for translating :) Now i give it a try myself. The second paragraph is about what i am doing in my life and about how my philosophical interests are connected to it. As it happens I ´ve improved it a little as well:

I myself am conceptual designer in general and illustrator, drawer and digital painter in particular. Science-Fiction, Fantasy and david-lynch-like dream-scenarios are the topics I prefer. The style i am cultivating could be described as cartoonish stylized realism somewhere between J.C. Leyendecker and Moebius. Leyendecker is a famous American cover artist from the Golden Age Of Illustraion. He created many Saturday-Evening-Post-Covers and also invented the image of the famous Coca Cola Santa Claus. Moebius is a French period comic artist who is famous not only for his comics but also for his concept designs which had a deep influence on movies like Tron, Dune, The Abyss and The Fifth Element. After graduating with a diploma in communicational design i am now applying for a job in the video.games- and movie-business.

Generally my philosophical interests have a deep impact on my visual and substancial concepts. The more conscious I am the more expressive are those designs, the more limitless and deeper I am not only in my mind but also in my designs. Its all connected. I hope to fully understand the psychedelic rules of mind and enviroment some day. I want to think in varied ways. I want my imagination to be strongly cross-linked and far beyond limits. So I am not interested in the question if the Cassies are in deed higher beings from the sixth density or if they are "just" a genious fiction that is based on the authors rich lifes experience and imagination. Either way the material is highly substancial and inspiring. In regard to the materials quality and usability the final answer to this question makes no difference, at least for me.

Ich selbst bin konzeptioneller Designer im Allgemeinen und Illustrator, Zeichner und digitaler Maler im Speziellen. Bevorzugte Themen sind Science-Fiction, Fantasy und david-lynchiger, subtil surrealer (Traum-) Realismus. Stilistisch kultiviere ich einen mehr oder weniger cartoonhaft stilisierten Realismus irgendwo zwischen J.C. Leyendecker und Moebius. Ich habe gerade mein Diplom im Studiengang Kommunikations-Design gemacht und bewerbe mich als Concept-Designer in der Video-Spiele- und Film-Branche. Ich interessiere mich für die psychedelischen Gesetzmäßigkeiten von Bewusstsein und Umwelt, für die beziehungsreiche Vielfalt und Grenzenlosigkeit der menschlichen Vorstellungskraft. Mich interessiert nicht die Frage, ob die Cassies wirklich höhere Wesen sind, die mit dem Laura-Kollektiv in Kontakt treten oder ob sie einfach eine geniale Fiktion darstellen, die vor dem Hintergrund eines fantasievollen, und erfahrungsreichen Vorstellungshorizontes ersonnen werden. So oder so ist das Material äußerst gehaltvoll und anregend. Lauras Schlussfolgerungen sind intelligent und bahnbrechend. Die Beantwortung der Frage nach der "Wahrhaftigkeit" des Channel-Phänomens macht hinsichtlich der Qualität bzw. Brauchbarkeit des Materials zumindest für mich keinen Unterschied.

Hi floetus,

Your english is very good.

Since you are a new member, i invite you to go to the Newbies section and write a little official intro to allow the members of this forum to know you a little bit. How did you find this forum, what books have you read.... ?

You can copy the first paragraph of your first post but this time in english. So all the members will be able to welcome you.

Oh well, Bohort has been just a little bit faster than me with the same idea, so I edited my post ;)

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Hi floetus,

Since you are a new member, i invite you to go to the Newbies section and write a little official intro to allow the members of this forum to know you a little bit. How did you find this forum, what books have you read.... ?

You can copy the first paragraph of your first post but this time in english. So all the members will be able to welcome you.

I can only second that, your english is very good and as Bohort wrote, feel free to introduce yourself.

Oh, Bohort war ein bisschen schneller als ich mit der selben Idee, so veraenderte ich meinen Beitrag :):

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Hi floetus,

Ich kann dem nur zustimmen, dein Englisch ist sehr gut und wie Bohort schrieb, wenn du magst dann schreibe ein Intro.

Hi floetus and welcome to the forum!!

I haven`t checked RecentPosts for a while so it`s pure chance that I caught your introductory post. So you finally made it! I agree with Bohort and Gawan that your English is far better than you thought.
And it can only become better, which will be useful to you in other areas of life as well.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Since you are a new member, i invite you to go to the Newbies section and write a little official intro to allow the members of this forum to know you a little bit.
How did you find this forum, what books have you read.... ?(...)

As Bohort has suggested you might introduce yourself in the newbies section. Just remember that this is a public forum and you might want think about which personal informations you can share
without compromising your anonymous status.

Take care.

Welcome to the forum, floetus, and thank you that you took the effort and the courage to write in English. You will see, regarding the language each post will be easier than the last one, and you can communicate with a lot more people than just the German speakers.

Willkommen im Forum, floetus, und danke, dass du den Aufwand auf dich genommen hast und den Mut hast, auf Englisch zu schreiben. Du wirst sehen, dass bezüglich der Sprache jeder neue Post einfacher sein wird als der letzte, und du kannst mit viel mehr Leuten kommunizieren, als nur die Deutsch sprechenden.

nemo said:
Bohort (Namaste) said:
Since you are a new member, i invite you to go to the Newbies section and write a little official intro to allow the members of this forum to know you a little bit.

As Bohort has suggested you might introduce yourself in the newbies section. Just remember that this is a public forum and you might want think about which personal informations you can share

Take care.

And if you like floetus, you can edit your posts at any time, cut out the too privat data and so on, as nemo wrote cause this is a public forum. You can push the small pencil
modify_inline.gif
button or the modify button
modify.gif

If you have done so, I could later on edit your translation I have done.

Wenn du magst floetus, kannst du deine Beitraege jederzeit editieren, zu private Daten herausnehmen und so weiter, weil wie nemo schrieb, ist dies ein oeffentliches Forum. Du kannst den "Bleistift-Knopf"
modify_inline.gif
druecken oder den Editierungs-Knopf
modify.gif

Wenn du etwas veraendert hast, koennte ich spaeter auch meine Uebersetzung von dir editieren.

Gawan said:
nemo said:
Bohort (Namaste) said:

Take care.

And if you like floetus, you can edit your posts at any time, cut out the too privat data and so on, as nemo wrote cause this is a public forum. You can push the small pencil
modify_inline.gif
button or the modify button
modify.gif

If you have done so, I could later on edit your translation I have done.

Just as a note, a new member can not modify or edit his post.

Only members who have 50 posts or more can do that.

So before pushing the save button, make sure your post is ok in using the preview button. And if it not ok, you can correct it at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom