Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Dreamed of dead people last night.

One was my neighbor who died about a year ago. He was about 60 years old. In the dream, he was happy, riding his horse in the pasture as I walked beside him

It seems like, if dreaming about dead people are indicted for your life is about to changing for better.

Q: (Andromeda) There's a particular dream that I remember that seems to be associated with the present where somebody dies. Is that to do with past lives, or anything in the present?

A: New beginnings are usually signaled this way.

Q: (Galatea) Is that the same for my feeling of looming death that I've been sensing the past several months?

A: Yes

Q: (L) That's been my experience. Every time I've dreamed about people dying or stuff like that - with the exception of Sandra - it's like things have changed dramatically. It's weird.

Q: (L) It'll be interesting to see what it'll do {meaning the reality}.

(Galatea) They're good beginnings, I hope?

Q: (Galatea) YAY! Some happiness for a change.

Dreamed of dead people last night.

One was my neighbor who died about a year ago. He was about 60 years old. In the dream, he was happy, riding his horse in the pasture as I walked beside him.

The other dream makes no sense to me, as it featured Queen Elizabeth. I have no interest in her, but in the dream, I was visiting her. She was a young age, about the time she became queen. We talked, and at some point I hugged her, then quickly thought to myself, oops not supposed to hug queens! Then as we were parting, I started to shake hands, stopped and asked is shaking hands OK? She shook my hand gently.
Sounds like a good dream.

IMHO, riding a horse in pasture says a lot about freedom and peace. I know you have a powerful bond with horses, so perhaps the dream symbolises not only freedom and peace for your neighbour as he has transitioned, but that also there will be more freedom and peace for you. You sounded like you were 'walking in peace' somewhere that made you happy.

Given the fact that the Queen passed with bone cancer, the symbolism of you being openly affectionate and spontaneous is beautiful. I don't feel the Queen would have had much physical affection and genuine warm hugs from others, even her loved ones. I felt strongly when the Queen died there was something 'wrong' something being covered up / being concealed and something weird about the 'timing'; a few days after she passed I heard she had bone cancer, which on a metaphysical level is supposed to represent deep hurt, longstanding resentment, deep secret or grief eating away at the self. I think the Queen suffered on so many levels nobody will ever truly be able to appreciate (and this showed in her health issues)... really she never wanted that role, it was foisted upon her. So I feel that if you were connecting with a part of the Queens' consciousness, perhaps it is partly from a profound love of horses and deep personal need for freedom. No wonder you offered a spontaneous hug and effusive warmth so freely. I think her soul would be open to receiving all the unconditional hugs she could get.:hug2:

In terms of the Queen dream generally, on a more personal level for you - perhaps it also could represents a more 'sovereign' part of yourself, a part that you naturally connected with when you were younger but over the years you may feel in some ways you have lost touch with this; but in the dream, here you are embracing it again, spontaneously... checking on the 'protocol'... rediscovering or connecting more deeply with the part of you that makes strong decisions for yourself and has powerful autonomy over your own life. Perhaps you are reigniting that energy and some youthful 'zest' and better things are to come because of it.

Just some thoughts...
Great dream SevenFeathers! We can all use some optimism these days. 🌞🌷🍃🐎✨🍀🌷✨

In the same manner, it's not because you go to church every Sunday, that you're going to be "saved". What counts is you the quality of your deeds, your thoughts, you words. What counts the most is to be a good person because you made the choice to be a good person, not because you expect a reward, in this world or in the next.

This reminds me of the concept Ashworth describes in his book Paul’s Necessary Sin.

Especially in fundamental Christian denominations there is this belief that all that you need to do to be saved is to “to have FAITH IN Jesus”. Ashworth quite conclusively shows that this view is based on a translation error from the original (Greek) text - because there are some words that don’t have an equivalent translation that exactly fits the nuances (and a description as translation is impractical). If you translate it correctly it would read “to have the FAITH OF Jesus”. This is a totally different concept - and Ashworth puts it like that:

“However it is faith with two particular qualities which Paul is indicating when he speaks of the faith of Abraham and, by implication, the faith of Jesus: confidence in the face of death and direct guidance from God.
[…]
It is Paul’s presentation of Abraham’s confident obedience in the directly given word of God even in the face of death which connects the faith of Abraham with the faith of Jesus.
[…]
The implication is that Paul is presenting Jesus as demonstrating the same faithfulness to God’s directly given word even though it takes him into conflict and ultimately to his death. We will see in the next section how it is this faith–a faithful obedience to the akoē pisteōs, the directly given word from God, even when it leads to death–that Paul presents as being essential for liberation.”

That was quite the revelation for me …

A Norwegian, Rune Øverby, interested in paranormal and high strangeness, uploaded the following video to his channel, which tells the story and sadness following suddenly having to say goodbye to a loved one. In the video interpretation, the creator of the video tells people to not fear the process of dying. That may not be what the song on its own really says, but the combination of video and song is still beautiful
Kristiania: "Still" ( & near death exp.)
music by this Norwegian pop duo, based in Stavanger/Norway with Espen & Miriam Gulbrandsen Picture-movie on a typical NDE- no reason to be afraid of leaving this level.
more on their album on. Kristiania - Station To Station

Interesting. Technically speaking, a NDE would not necessarily equate to a death experience (since, we’ll, you didn’t actually die, now did you?) But it could be close. Or not.

The idea that your loved ones are all going to be waiting there “on the other side” as you cross the finish line seems questionable to me. What if they died a couple years back and quickly dove back on the karmic wheel? Yes, Some souls might be waiting There: the ones you had some prior agreement with who remembered and honored that agreement. Or the agreement may have been completed in this lifetime.

But, Do I want to be surrounded by the same idiots I suffered through this life with welcoming me into Valhalla? …Another ultimate irony. (Old soul humor)

Or perhaps there are 5th density souls who “work” there to help with the transition and life assessment. “Let me show you to your room. And don’t worry about your baggage. Francois will be in to show you a high speed movie of all you karmic screw ups as well as your victories over your lower self and the 4 times you acted in a genuinely STO manner.”

Perhaps guardian angels doing the debriefing? Many possibilities.

Did the C’s ever discuss guardian angels?

Leaving and detaching from 3D is one thing. Finding 5D is another. And then there is what happens in 5D.

Technically speaking, a NDE would not necessarily equate to a death experience (since, we’ll, you didn’t actually die, now did you?) But it could be close. Or not.

Well, it depends on how you define ‘death’. If you define it as an irretrievable loss of consciousness and bodily function, then yes, you are right.

But in reality, I think, dying is much more complex. It’s not an either/or thing, it’s a process. And the further along this process you go, the less likely it is for you to return. Modern medicine has different definitions of ‘death’ - one being ‘brain death’, where your bodily functions are preserved, but where your brain is damaged beyond possible restitution of any vaguely conscious life (and mind you, this definition has become somewhat disputed by cases that clearly violated the ‘irretrievable’ part).

However … I refer you to Eben Alexanders book Proof of Heaven. He was a neurosurgeon who suffered a severe brain infection which led him to become ‘brain dead’ for hours (lack of any electrical activity measurable from the surface of the brain).

During this time he experienced the ‘afterlife’ in a very lucid and vivid way - a way which would be absolutely impossible to experience, if it was the hallucinations of an oxygen-starved brain.

I used to dismiss ’death’ experiences on exactly the same grounds - ‘obviously’ by ‘coming back’ they proved they were not dead.

What if they died a couple years back and quickly dove back on the karmic wheel?

I think you are thinking in linear terms here, time-wise. Maybe they are ‘dead’ and ‘living’ on some planet or space at the same ‘time’? The Cs have referred to a similar thing happening with all of us - living multiple lives at the same ‘time’.

So, I'm reading for some time book SRT (Spiritual Releasement Therapy) by Baldwin and I find it very interesting. Some things are unexpected, unimaginable but also very useful and stimulating. When Laura said that there's a jungle I couldn't imagine that there's so much.

This understanding that you get from reading this books is great. Not just about reincarnation, karmic debts, afterlife and attachments but also comprehension about our personal world. Less feeling of guilt, shame or negative thoughts. At least, that's my experience.

I would like to share one story that I find very interesting, something that shocked me. One of the thing you read and just left you speechless.

Ethan described his five year marriage to Glenda. There was very little sexual interchange between them and this bothered Ethan. There were obvious factors in the present life which contributed to this situation, but Ethan wanted to explore the past life influences. As Ethan followed the energy of the relationship back, he discovered a lifetime in which he, his parents, and his beloved younger sister were traveling toward the West in a covered wagon. The trip was hard on this small family. Along the way, his sister grew weak and died at about age 9. He was 13 or 14 at the time, and he blamed himself for not taking care of her. He felt responsible and suffered guilt over her death. He vowed to take better care of her next time.

Moving back again, Ethan discovered an earlier lifetime when the two were again brother and sister, devoted to each other. He died first, well advanced in age. As spirit, he waited for her to make her transition, which came several years after his death. The Light was apparent to them and they moved toward it, hand in hand. At that point, he suddenly developed a fear of losing contact with her in the Light, which is faulty thinking, and expressed the desire to "get back on the ride again." He so enjoyed life and his association with his sister, that he wanted to go right back in, find bodies to take over, and live again. She resisted, he insisted, and she gave in. They attached to the children who eventually went out West in the covered wagon.

That was a memory of spirit attachment, not a past life experience. The boy was five when the spirit (Ethan) joined him. The little girl was just a few months old when the spirit of the reluctant sister (Glenda) joined her. The burden of the attached spirit weakened the girl so that her health failed. This is what led to her death on the trail. Ethan was dismayed by his discovery of the added karmic debt produced by his insistence on attaching to living people, just to "get back on the ride again."

Who would have thought that behind the lack of sex life is hidden this whole story, or rather more stories?:shock:

In a nutshell, some experienced Heaven, while some envisioned Hell.

Thought Catalog Agency
24 People Who Were Clinically Dead Describe What They Saw Before They Were Revived
By Lorenzo Jensen III, August 9th 2017
2017-02-24-14-45-54.jpg

My first pet eight years and six months old dog Labrador had cancer in his left-leg and rapidly spreads to his whole body, and it was too late for us to try any other option than put him to sleep. So, he went to 5th density on December 20.
Then I was wondering how’s dogs life in 5th density, but I couldn’t find any information about the dog, but able to find some interesting information about cats.
Now I wonder, maybe cats souls are more advanced than dogs souls?

Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the "contemmplative" level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level?

A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.

Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?

A: Exactly.

Q: (T) That is why it's called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?

A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle

A: One of your cats, no, make that 2 of your cats, are close to transition to 3rd level.

Q: (T) Sabrina's moving up in the world, she's going to get a promotion. (J) What's going to happen to her when she hits third? She's going to be a human?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Wow. (T) When she moves from cat to human, her cat body will die?

Q: (T) Is this going to happen some time in the near future as we measure it?

A: Not concept, we mean at next incarnation whenever that occurs.

Artemis) Oxajil wanted me to ask about her kitty. I was going to ask if there's anything you can say about her kitty that might help Oxajil?

A: Kitty is now a guard.

Q: (L) So her kitty has become a guard in the astral realms?

Désolée KayKim pour votre petit Labrador, c'est toujours une atroce déchirure quand on perd un de nos petits compagnons qui ne sont qu'amour...
De tout coeur avec vous...

Sorry KayKim for your little Labrador, it's always a heartbreak when we lose one of our little companions who are only love...
My heart goes out to you...

My first pet eight years and six months old dog Labrador had cancer in his left-leg and rapidly spreads to his whole body, and it was too late for us to try any other option than put him to sleep. So, he went to 5th density on December 20.
Then I was wondering how’s dogs life in 5th density, but I couldn’t find any information about the dog, but able to find some interesting information about cats.
Hi Kay Kim!

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I am sure that he's doing fine in 5th density and that he might be keeping an extra "eye" on you at this moment :)

When it comes to cats possibly having more advanced souls than dogs I don't think so in general. Like with people there will be a difference from individual to individual. Some cats might be more advanced than some dogs and vice versa. And some might not even have a soul at all only potential.

Thanks for sharing and take care :)

Kay KIm, so sorry for the loss of your 2D companion. It's hard to lose someone we are close to, be it 2D or 3D souls.
I don't think so. What I think is that there are individuals in all 2D species who are more advanced than others, just like with people. The Cs have said that 2D souls go into a "soul pool". The Cs also said that if we think of our 2D companions often, they will be waiting for us when we pass to 5D.

A :hug: to you Kay Kim.

Kay Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. What was your Lab's name? Reading that he died took me down a very sad memory lane, thinking about all the lab mixes I have had through the years, and losing them. I think they do live on the next realm, though as they came to visit me in very clear dreams after they passed. The dreams were clearly their way of letting me know they were well. Perhaps your Lab will visit you.

As for cats being more advanced than dogs, I agree with others that there is a difference with each individual.

Back
Top Bottom