Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I had relatives who knew exactly when their lives will end. My grandparents toled me the storries several times, it was very fascinating, how this was possible, for me.
Yes Claus.
My great-grandmother lived in the countryside and actually in the middle of the forest. She had contact with nature all her life. I remember her poorly because I was very young when she died.
One day while visiting a neighbor, she told her at the end of the meeting that she was going home to die. At the time she lived alone in a tiny house because her great-grandfather had died a few years earlier.
After some time, the neighbor went to my great-grandmother's house to see if she was okay and found her lying on her bed surrounded by burning candles.
She went home to die, as if she had planned it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The Life Beyond the Veil books: Volume 5, 6, 7.

As a redemption exercise - I decided to continue to read Outlands of Heaven, which is the last two books: The Children of Heaven (book 5) and The Outlands of Heaven. (book 6)

Because I felt it on a deep soul level - to do these contemplations here in 3rdD, regards dealing with karma / learning lessons / increasing Being by learning to somehow process my childhood trauma and as a second major lesson to learn to accept others, those, whose race has 33% Alien-DNA-containing bodies and who [with identifying my false Personality] I detest here in 3rdD.

Rather than to do it in 5thD.

The decision to process this came, because of childhood abuse and the resulting effects. Also to orient myself toward a probably 'fast closing in' transition to 5thD, along with the spinning exercises.

This new print version - containing books 5-6-7 together -
ISBN: 978-1-329-81101-0 (Soft Cover Only)
Second Edition July 2017

- was created by Geoff Cutler in (2017, final revision). He made those two in bold above into one book. He also included the last letter-collection from Reverend G. Vale Owen:

In July 2017 I came across yet another Vale Owen
publication, called “Paul and Albert.” I decided to add that content to this volume, referenced as book 7.

Now, before you get bored with this, I state with certainty here, that reading Mary Balogh's books - that I think were inspired / dictated / co-produced by 5thD Spirit Guides, who Owen calls 'Angels' - is the same work regards karma as reading Owen and contemplating it. Owen may be easier, less stressful, so if you find your heated iron breaking, if this is easier for you, dig in!

Essentially you either:
1. read and learn to bear Balogh's books, which are probably way more effective
or
2. read all seven books from Owen and contemplate the contents
--

or you can expect to do it in 5thD ad nauseam, because I think you can take it to the bank, that's the only thing you'll have to do in 5thD. I think a lot of suffering awaits in 5thD, so why not suffer here a bit as well?

I felt a burning pain, when reading Balogh, so I guess I'll have to go through lots of that in 5thD "contemplation". Which I think will be Purgatory for some. Or I may end up / go to just straight to Hell, which is a bunch of areas - described by Owen - that are lower [have less light and lot more fires! :)] than the Twilight Zone / 'realms separator', which lies between the realms of darkness [Hell] and regions of light [Heaven].

Owen frequently comes back in his books to his central point: the [by Teachers] forever given newer and newer tasks of increasing Being, completing a learning curve / circle, which ends always in learning to endure suffering, increasing Being and learning a lesson.

Owen describes very well the results of having learned a lesson: in the same difficult situation one doesn't suffer anymore, but gets advanced / enlightened..and handles the situation very differently, but by then the entire environment also changes mirroring the students change in FRV.. Then Owen gently points out the way forward: onward to the next lesson. :D

"Contemplation" of course I think can very much be felt as suffering in 'purgatory' in 5thD. The C's describe 5thD as a purely contemplation zone, but I think they had a specific intent in mind, when they spelled that out. :)

Because learning lessons in 3rdD has been said results in fastest learning, it may be a good opportunity to do it here, while our physical bodies are alive.

- - - BOOKS 5, 6, 7:

Right at the beginning of book 5 - The Children of Heaven - a story of mass-redemption is told, in which a group of people like to identify with their False Personality. They fancy to give in to hatred and Gnashing of Teeth / they make accounts and repulse Others, pushing away love, remaining contractile refusing to be enlightened a bit = learn their lessons in this regard.

Their story is first told in '3rdD Earth practical language / terms'. Then Owen asks his spirit guide questions and the angel then tells him, that the story was only a metaphor. The guide then tells Owen the real story, how it happened in 5thD / a lower region of 'Heaven' [as 5th density is called in Owen's books].

The redeeming value of this first story is the learning of lesson, increasing Being, changing FRV, becoming filled with the light of understanding [which light is a very important structural ingredient of 5thD in Owens books], forgiveness and acceptance of others.

The second story is told in straight 'Owenian terms' using his 5thD technical language of 'Light-Mechanics', where light acts as a Sign of FRV, coming off in rays from higher-level, more enlightened spirits, who completed learning some more difficult lessons.

Here in 3rdD the best way, I think, to visualize 5thD-light is to jog near a large water sprinkler in the summer sunshine and observe a nice rainbow, hovering in the air before your very eyes. It appears as if you could grab it, as it is close to you right there. In Owen's descriptions of 5thD, you can grab that light and sew it / knit it to form roads or build house-walls from it or eat it / dine from light.

Reading Owen's books is an easier task / familiarizing exercise with 5thD, if you feel you burn/suffer too much / feel more stress by reading Mary Balogh's books here in 3rdD, which two activities I think produces the same end-result.
As both methods mean the same to me: dealing with / pointing toward [your future expected] 5thD suffering / meeting your real nature here [and then in 5thD] and learning to deal with it (better here), reconcile, suffer, work, learn the lesson and become enlightened a bit more, so you can smile in the end, after completing the task and learning the lesson.

I need to change my attitude towards others. Think about other people's suffering more, understanding their problems. Then seeing the world from their perspective. In order to better appreciate the chance I'm given in this life. To learn about my detesting / gnashing of teeth. To get into a bit more cleaned inner state, just when I do EE. Pray more. Sing more to the crystals.
Change internal attitude toward / regards reading-perceiving this world.

Whatever method works for you.

Last edited:
How to Die, Dying 101
This is not about the afterlife, but about the period of transition. Many pages back there was:

Just wanted to bring up Seneca's How to Die: An Ancient Guide to the End of Life:

“It takes an entire lifetime to learn how to die,” wrote the Roman Stoic philosopher Seneca (c. 4 BC–65 AD). He counseled readers to “study death always,” and took his own advice, returning to the subject again and again in all his writings, yet he never treated it in a complete work. How to Die gathers in one volume, for the first time, Seneca’s remarkable meditations on death and dying. Edited and translated by James Romm, How to Die reveals a provocative thinker and dazzling writer who speaks with a startling frankness about the need to accept death or even, under certain conditions, to seek it out.

Seneca believed that life is only a journey toward death and that one must rehearse for death throughout life. Here, he tells us how to practice for death, how to die well, and how to understand the role of a good death in a good life. He stresses the universality of death, its importance as life’s final rite of passage, and its ability to liberate us from pain, slavery, or political oppression.
In the end he did self-seek his own death.

On "how to die well" was somewhat a theme of Fulcanelli (The Dwellings of the Philosophers). Her are a few points he touched on:

Fate is not equal for all. This truth, which applies within the limits of human existence, seems to us all the more relative because destiny, whether dismal or successful, easy or unsettling, leads us all, without distinction or privilege, towards death. But if we transpose this truth within the hermetic domain, it takes on a definite positive sense, one which ought to have secured its being chosen by our Adept.
[...]
This important point, where the elements and the principles of the highest knowledge are concentrated, could not be search nor encountered in life, as life is within is, as it radiates around us, as it is familiar to us and as it suffices to know how to observe it in order to grasp its different manifestations. It is in death that we can recognize it, in this invisible domain of pure spirituality, where the soul, liberated from its bonds, takes refuge at the end of its earthy stay; it is in nothingness, this mysterious nothing which contains everything, the absence where all presence reigns, that it is proper to search for the causes, the multiple effects which life is showing us.
[...]
Birth teaches but few things, death however, from which life is born, can reveal everything. It alone holds the key to Nature’s laboratory; it alone liberates the spirit, imprisoned at the core of the material body. A shadow, a dispenser of light, a sanctuary of truth, an untouched asylum of wisdom, death hides and jealously conceals its treasures from fearful mortals, from the indecisive ones, from the skeptical ones, and from all those who disregard it or do not dare confront it.

For the philosopher, death is simply the peg which joins the material plane to the diving plane. It is the terrestrial door opening onto the sky, the link between nature and divinity; it is the chain connecting those who still are to those who no longer are. And, while human evolution, in its physical activity, can at its liking dispose of the past and of the present, on the other hand, the future belongs only to death. Consequently, far from inspiring a feeling of horror, or repulsion from the sage, death, the tool of salvation, appears desirable to him because it is useful and necessary. And while we are not allowed to shorten, by ourselves, the time fixed by our own destiny, at least we have received from the Lord license to provoke it in the heavy matter, which, according to God’s order, is submitted to man’s will.

Thus, we understand why the philosophers emphasized so much the absolute necessity of material death. Through death, does the imperishable and always active spirit stir, sieve, separate, clean, and purify the body. It owes to it the possibility of assembling its cleansed parts, of building with them its new dwelling, of finally transmitting to the regenerated form an energy it did not possess.

@thorbiorn, reviewed again what you have recently posted (thank you), and the C's session on proteins was such an interesting reminder, so fascinating - brings in so much...

Session 23 March 2019

Cleo said:
Curious if the booklet or book on "How to Die" mentioned above is still in the process of being written? I think it could be of tremendous help and a great resource.

Yes, agree with the latter.

I had relatives who knew exactly when their lives will end. My grandparents toled me the storries several times, it was very fascinating, how this was possible, for me.

Same here - my one grandmother, who was not particularly infirm (at home, no nurses and whatnot), had said to me with a smile and acceptance, that I'm ready to die. Indeed she did 3 days later. At that time, this was a tremendous relief knowing she had no fear of it and had somehow willed and foreseen it. In a way, this changed the grieving process for her, knowing she had made the choice and was happy to go.

My own mother now is at this point in time wherein she discusses dying with me. As @lilies discussed with G. Vale Owen, she too has read from him, and this mirrored thought process gives her comfort. Interesting, too, as she has been educated with the Buddhist model of Bardo and struggles with it (it's like all the obstacles are there that make death more difficult - her words). For a Western mind, she may have a point, it seems ridged, prescriptive, ritualized, and that may primarily be in how it is taught/discussed (for Westerners).

Anyway, I can listen only and help comfort. Thus, here we 'all' are with the duty to help others in struggle as they prepare to leave - or will one day, while at the same time learn and prepare our own thinking to perhaps use the words "see the unseen" (and one's death is not necessarily a though that occupies the mind when young).

Thank you for sharing this. I am trying to overcome my obstacle of figuring out how I can be of help. I figure that I can do my best at acquiring knowledge and developing my self - both internally and externally - in the best ways I can, so I can be of help to those around me who need knowledge and assistance both in today's circumstances and the future circumstances in our world. I struggle to find an adequate way to express myself in regards to the large amount of knowledge to be found in the books and in the forum. I need to get over the fear that what I am thinking will be seen as the writings of a novice who is barely wet behind the ears, but I will continue to try and conquer those feelings. Members of this Forum are wonderful and I have to trust in myself (and in my future self) that I can do it. :hug2:

Yes, fear. It controls so much, and yet sincerely letting go provides a liberating acceptance that once may have been more self-shackled. Little by little it becomes a question of making the choice of Doing - and trusting, as you say, as opposed to not Doing. As is said around here, step by step.

Or I may end up / go to just straight to Hell, which is a bunch of areas - described by Owen - that are lower [have less light and lot more fires! :)] than the Twilight Zone / 'realms separator', which lies between the realms of darkness [Hell] and regions of light [Heaven].
I have already recounted on a couple of occasions the experience I had of leaving my body.

I am not going to tell it again, what I am going to tell is a curious thing that I saw.

Before I left my body it was noon and there was a sun and an enormous luminosity. A summer light difficult to bear without sunglasses.

The fact is that when I looked ahead outside my body there was very little light. It was an orange luminosity, very faint, as if the sky was covered covered by something like intense dust or something that would not let the light through. It's not that I saw this, it's just that when I've seen that kind of light before it was in atmospheric conditions where intense dust filtered the sunlight.

When I returned to my body I thought that the light I had seen in the environment was the spiritual light that exists on our planet. I don't know the real cause of this though.

Whatever the reason, the light I saw in my body was a blindingly bright light from a midday summer sun and outside my body the light was dim, dull, and orange.

How can you know if a loved one has transitioned? Given that strong medications given before death will make for a difficult transition, I suppose there could be doubt. My grandpa passed in 2021 in our house under hospice care. He wanted to go so I thought he would be ok. I've prayed for his transition since then.

I suppose you could meditate deeply and see if you could ask or pray for the answer? In any event, I'm weird about morbid stuff and think it might be a good idea to smudge that room. Although it's pretty open and gets a lot of light so it might not be necessary. Still, I've not smudged before so it may be a way to get in some practice.

I see that there are smudge incense sticks as an alternative. But I'd think the smoke volume would be a lot less. I'm not sure about how raw or authentic they would be versus ideally organic sage bundles.

How can you know if a loved one has transitioned? Given that strong medications given before death will make for a difficult transition, I suppose there could be doubt. My grandpa passed in 2021 in our house under hospice care. He wanted to go so I thought he would be ok. I've prayed for his transition since then.

I suppose you could meditate deeply and see if you could ask or pray for the answer? In any event, I'm weird about morbid stuff and think it might be a good idea to smudge that room. Although it's pretty open and gets a lot of light so it might not be necessary. Still, I've not smudged before so it may be a way to get in some practice.

I see that there are smudge incense sticks as an alternative. But I'd think the smoke volume would be a lot less. I'm not sure about how raw or authentic they would be versus ideally organic sage bundles.

Do you mean transitioned to 5D? I don't think one can truly know unless there is a significant experience indicating that he has transitioned. If there is a will to do so, whether or not a loved one is still earthbound or in 5D, I think it would make sense to continue to send positive energy for the best possible outcome. It would help either way, in my opinion, because even after the transition, the adjustment period can be difficult.

Do you mean transitioned to 5D? I don't think one can truly know unless there is a significant experience indicating that he has transitioned. If there is a will to do so, whether or not a loved one is still earthbound or in 5D, I think it would make sense to continue to send positive energy for the best possible outcome. It would help either way, in my opinion, because even after the transition, the adjustment period can be difficult.
Yes, to 5D. I forgot about the adjusting "time" period in 5D as well. Even given multiple reincarnations, I suppose it can be like an amnesic effect. And the timing is an interesting idea because we in 3D are sort of stuck in the linear unfolding of it.

Interesting list of points, Joe. It is really high quality inversion of truth. almost mirrored. Every point is warped out. It quite exactly sums up afterworld fantasy started with theosophy mahatmas and polished by hippies, new agers and OoBE popularizers like Robert Monroe. The fantasy which was crafted by evil genius from air plane to create a lethal trap for those seeking truth but being too prideful to accept experience of those who already found it.

I'm especially baffled with this one:
"14. No one is “saved” by faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, as Protestant Christianity teaches, and deathbed conversions have no impact on the quality of life in the world to come. Character alone counts, not beliefs. Good atheists are not disadvantaged, though they are not likely to remain atheists once they come over! (:-D) Correct beliefs are helpful insofar as they encourage good lives. And they often do."
Every astral traveler knows how effective name of Jesus is.. in fact, it's most powerful armor to protect self from getting sucked out completely or returning of host body with some unwanted "guests".

Last edited:
Reactions: ryu
There are many people on the planet who do not "believe" in Jesus.

Perhaps there is something else that "makes" the difference.

(Joe) It's the old question of subjectivity vs. objectivity. IS there anything objective?

(Artemis) Well, it's good to be skeptical.

(L) The thing is, all of the research into genetics and cellular biology and all of that stuff...

A: How do you think we feel?!

Q: [laughter] (L) I'm SORRY! I'm sorry, but I'm just made that way.

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

I'm especially baffled with this one:

Every astral traveler knows how effective name of Jesus is.. in fact, it's most powerful armor to protect self from getting sucked out completely or returning of host body with some unwanted "guests".
I have another take on this quote, I don't say I have the right perspective but here it is for what is worth:

- I doesn't appear to me that the name of Jesus is said to be useless. Rather, Jesus is not going to lift you from hellish regions without you putting in a lot of efforts to get out of here, just because you called his name. And one can also have a shield by working on oneself, having knowledge of Self and thus "closing the door" to unwanted visitors.

In the same manner, it's not because you go to church every Sunday, that you're going to be "saved". What counts is you the quality of your deeds, your thoughts, you words. What counts the most is to be a good person because you made the choice to be a good person, not because you expect a reward, in this world or in the next.

Many believers, from all religions, tend to have a "transactional" view of their relationship with God and spirits:" I'll be good and do what you ask if you give me what I want".

To me this quote was more a warning that this childlish behaviour doesn't bring any benefits.

I am not sure that pain medications would hinder the souls' transition to 5D. My mother passed having been given what I considered merciful pain medication. At one birthday visit from her nieces she miraculously came to life to sing some songs with them and even ate a cookie they brought even though she wanted nothing to eat previously.

As far as "smudging" the room I would think that it would not be needed to assist your grandfather but more like fear of negative energies.

Sometimes when loved ones depart it makes us even more fearful of our own destinies I think. We become more aware that we too one day have to make the journey to 5th density.

Rather than desiring to control the death process I think we would be better off trusting that the reincarnation process is more of a sacred one although the fine details may not be known.

As for levels of 5D (and there are many creative imaginative descriptions many authors have written) I prefer to contemplate 5D as what the Cs describe to be a whole realm of contemplation and preparation for the next density whether it is to another physical incarnation or possibly to the etheric 6th density.

Session 22 June 1996:
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?

A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/ learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?

A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

Q: (L) In this picture in my mind, the cycle moves out, in dispersion, begins to accrete and return to the source. Is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

Contemplation is according to the Cs is to reveal our "needed destiny".

As far as "smudging" the room I would think that it would not be needed to assist your grandfather but more like fear of negative energies.
I recall reading this:

(ON SAGE BURNING / RITUAL)
Session : 28 October, 1994

Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Is sage not useful?
A: You are learning; remember when we say “good no ritual”?
Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?
A:
Precisely. This is extremely important.
Q: (L) Alexandra David Neel quoted a lama who said we must beware of the children of our own minds as well as the children of the minds of others, such as thought forms perhaps created by higher negative beings. If we do not acknowledge that such things exist, are we then subject to being devoured by them?
A: Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings.
Q:
(L) Even our saying of the Lord’s prayer?
A: It is okay to pray. Why do you think organized religion is obsessed with rituals?
Q: (L) Is the same thing true of shamanistic practices and so forth?
A: Exactly.

I am not sure that pain medications would hinder the souls' transition to 5D. My mother passed having been given what I considered merciful pain medication. At one birthday visit from her nieces she miraculously came to life to sing some songs with them and even ate a cookie they brought even though she wanted nothing to eat previously.

(ON MEDICATION / ACTIVE SUPPORT OF A SOUL IN TRANSITION - IN PERSON OR LONG DISTANCE)
Session: 3 May, 2014

(Echo Blue) I was just wondering with the last session you had with the North Carolina group you talked about putting together this Dying 101 book. I work at a hospice, and it’s just that usually with people who are dying, they’re not really there because they’re medicated. Either they’re medicated because they’re in pain, or because they’re very anxious about what’s going on. So, I was just wondering because I work with them, is there something else that can be done to help them make this transition in an easier manner rather than being heavily medicated? I don’t even know if it’s possible, but…

A: Medication does not shut off consciousness. You can still “talk them through” even if they “appear” unconscious.

Q:
(Echo Blue) Well, I know hearing is that last thing to go when they’re dying. Well, my next question would be: What’s the best way to talk them through it?

A:
Laura did it.

Q:
(L) Did I ever tell you what I did when my mother was dying? I got on the phone. I got on the phone with her every few days.

(Echo Blue) Oh, the singing!

(L) Well, I made recordings of songs, the children made recordings of favorite poems that she liked. And I also got on the phone and my brother would hold the phone to her ear, and I talked her through it. And I told her what to expect. I came right out and said things like, “Dying is not the end, it’s just moving into another state of existence. You don’t lose yourself, you don’t lose your consciousness, you don’t lose your ability to perceive to love or to feel. You can let go, you can just release the body.” And I told her that letting go of the body is like taking off a shoe that’s too tight. You’ll feel very free, and all of the pains and aches and constrictions of the body will be gone, and so on… For me, it was very heartfelt, and I cried while I was doing it. But I had to talk my mother through it, because she was terrified of dying. And I felt like I was a parent in a sense, comforting a child who was going to have a new experience. So, I think that’s the most important thing.

Tell them what to expect: “When you get through there, you’re going to see a light, and if you look at the light, you’re going to see people you love.” And ya know, I named people that had already gone over that she was attached to, and I told her she was going to see those people and they’d be there for her. “So, just go in that direction and hold out your hand, and they’ll take you by the hand, you’ll be reunited with them…” and so on and so forth. Well, you remember our group member DW who died? I did the same thing for her. She was just suffering so horribly and hanging on, and hanging on. Finally, I called her, and I talked to her and I explained to her what was probably going to be going on. And I said that she didn’t have to fight any more. She was fighting so hard because she felt like it was a failing of doing the Work to die! And I had to explain to her that no, it’s not a failing, and that maybe she can do more for us on the other side than she could do here. With all the problems with her body that she’d had for so long…

You have to talk from the heart. It’s not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say “here’s what you do, that’s what you do”. You just really help the person, and you love them. One thing I did tell my mother, “the minute you leave your body, you come to me. Yes, I’m on the other side of the ocean, but those kinds of things are not a barrier when you’re on the other side. All you have to do is think about me, and you’ll be here”. And damned if she didn’t do it! I was in my bedroom, and I could feel her. I said, “Mom, I’m really tired, so here, you lay down on the sofa.” I put a pillow and blanket on the sofa for her to sleep, and I told her in the morning we’ll talk about this.

So, the next day we had a session and I communicated with my mother, and basically had a lot of closure type things going on. And it’s one of those sessions where I’m crying through the session because it’s very emotional. You have to do this. You have to overcome your own… You can’t baby yourself. It’s like a parent who has to take care of a child even if the parent feels bad. You still have to do it. It’s one of those things that even if you are so emotional that you feel like you can’t hold yourself together, you still have to do it for that dying person.

So, if you’re there with someone who is dying, I don’t see any reason why you can’t talk them. If they’re completely unconscious, they’re still gonna hear you. You’re still talking to that part of them that’s trying to depart this life. So, I don’t see any reason not to just talk to them in a low, comforting, soothing, and very supportive way. Let them know that there’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s not a terrible thing. “You’re going to be okay. I’m here with you, I’ll get you through this.” You can say that because you do.

By the same token, when any one of our people here has to go up for any kind of surgery, we go and hang out at the hospital and we keep them embraced mentally as a form of protection. When somebody’s unconscious with drugs or whatever and they’re in a weakened state, you don’t want any attachments or weird stuff going on. So that’s another thing we do. Having teams of people just present and watching during surgery or when people are dying is probably a tremendous service, I think.

I would think that 'having people present' can also be on an energetic level - through group prayer and intention.
Or even a group collectively singing a song at the same 'time' together, even if they are not in the same place; I sense in certain ways this is no different to group prayer and has the potential to reach the consciousness of the soul it is intended to support; though I feel it would definitely help that the song lyrics held meaning and significance to the receiver and those singing, and they really felt in their hearts while singing. (OSIT.)

In terms of what Laura and her family did to help her beloved mother through her transition... what an exquisitely beautiful and powerful thing to do, whether you are - or whether you are not - able to be physically present with someone you love deeply, in some way, so that the soul transitioning can be aware of this consciously or unconsciously. So much beauty in that... to be able to find the strength to 'pull it together', push your own pain aside as much as you can and just be fully present for that loved one... and find creative ways to help them find a way to trust... open to the light... connecting intentionally with, and surrendering to... the infinite love that calls them home. ✨💕

MERCI Forest pour ce rappel si émouvant, les larmes coulent sur mes joues, je venais juste de dire à Voyageur de prendre bien soin de sa Maman car la mienne me manque tellement, Maman est partie le 7 mars 2015 mais pour moi c'est toujours comme si c'était hier...
Ma Maman est toujours dans mes prières et pensées, je lui parle toujours très souvent et lui dit bonjour chaque matin, j'ai une grande photo d'Elle en face de mon lit et dans mon salon, Elle est toujours présente dans ma vie... Merci Forest...

THANK YOU Forest for such a touching reminder, tears are running down my cheeks, I had just told Traveler to take good care of his Mom because I miss mine so much, Mom left on March 7, 2015 but for me it's still like it was yesterday....
My Mom is always in my prayers and thoughts, I still talk to her very often and say good morning to her every morning, I have a big picture of Her in front of my bed and in my living room, She is always present in my life... Thank you Forest...

MERCI Forest pour ce rappel si émouvant, les larmes coulent sur mes joues, je venais juste de dire à Voyageur de prendre bien soin de sa Maman car la mienne me manque tellement, Maman est partie le 7 mars 2015 mais pour moi c'est toujours comme si c'était hier...
Ma Maman est toujours dans mes prières et pensées, je lui parle toujours très souvent et lui dit bonjour chaque matin, j'ai une grande photo d'Elle en face de mon lit et dans mon salon, Elle est toujours présente dans ma vie... Merci Forest...

THANK YOU Forest for such a touching reminder, tears are running down my cheeks, I had just told Traveler to take good care of his Mom because I miss mine so much, Mom left on March 7, 2015 but for me it's still like it was yesterday....
My Mom is always in my prayers and thoughts, I still talk to her very often and say good morning to her every morning, I have a big picture of Her in front of my bed and in my living room, She is always present in my life... Thank you Forest...
Sweet dear Perlou, thank you for sharing from your heart about your beloved Maman. You are clearly very close and hold profound love for one another. That is a very precious gift. Tears filled my eyes, just feeling the emotion of your words and the power of your connection... it also brought up powerful memories and thoughts about my own mother. I am glad that you talk to your Maman all the time. You make my heart/soul smile. I have absolutely no doubt she is feeling the depth of your love and mirroring the same to you from the 'great beyond'. 💞

FWIW, I saw a video in my YouTube suggestions that I felt guided to watch, and I didn't really understand why... until I was about 3/4 of the way through. I have seen and read many stories of people who have had near death experiences and get the general idea of what they experience, but still I felt strongly to watch it.

A woman named Karen was speaking about a near death experience she had while having an operation (years ago). She talked about her experience generally but later in the message said that her 'guide' showed her that when prayers were offered, they represented as a musical note - as you would see on a musical 'score'. Each note was moving vertically and attaching to another note and going higher and higher, closer and closer to where she was... at that point her guide showed her that her young daughter was praying: that she wanted her mother to live. Her daughters' last prayer attached as the last musical note - suddenly Karen was feeling all of her emotions of being herself again, she realised she could not let her children grow up without their mother, as much as it was filled with love and peace and beauty, she knew she had to go back.

I thought this was an interesting and really beautiful way to describe our prayers... sounds a bit like a sonic shape that creates a pathway of connection to those in the realm 'beyond'. 🎶🎼🎵🐦🌞💕

Dreamed of dead people last night.

One was my neighbor who died about a year ago. He was about 60 years old. In the dream, he was happy, riding his horse in the pasture as I walked beside him.

The other dream makes no sense to me, as it featured Queen Elizabeth. I have no interest in her, but in the dream, I was visiting her. She was a young age, about the time she became queen. We talked, and at some point I hugged her, then quickly thought to myself, oops not supposed to hug queens! Then as we were parting, I started to shake hands, stopped and asked is shaking hands OK? She shook my hand gently.

Back
Top Bottom