Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I assume that here you are talking about anxiety related to the afterlife subject. I don’t know if my approach to this is good, but it has worked so far: There's nothing you can do to avoid death, if it’s going to happen, it will happen. And instead of overthinking (and I’m telling you this as someone who overthinks a lot) and being afraid of what will happen once you’re dead, you can’t control death and it doesn’t matter how much you think or know about it: it'll just happen. And having that in mind, the best thing you can do IMO is to focus on what you can do to improve your everyday life and who you’re as a person, attain a goal or whatever, because until you die, you're still alive. And I’m not saying that you should act as if tomorrow doesn’t exist simply because you can die any moment, just have in mind what you want, work towards that but don’t forget that you have other responsibilities that also need attention, it’s about finding an equilibrium, or so I think.

BrendaH,

I think there is one session that gives a lot to frame the questions around

Everyday life is important but without some framework to guide we may just drift along I think. I only reference past sessions as a kind of framework for my own life. How you learn your lessons is not the same for everyone.

Session 3 July 1999:
Q: (L) I don't know... you come into a body with a plan...

A: We know, you thought you were guaranteed so many "years."

Q: (L) No. You can always screw up and make the wrong choice and check out on any day...

A: Yes.

Q: (A) I was going to ask a question about this mission, because the time is passing, and, as far as I see...

A: Time does not pass, as such.

Q: (A) Days are passing. Days on the calendar, and we are not accomplishing...

A: Nonsense!!!!! You have made enormous accomplishments, so far.

I find encouragement in such comments as the above but maybe others find it less encouraging.

Thanks for sharing!

Like 3/3.5 years ago I read a book written by a medium that was comunicating with a man who killed himself. Many things that you shared here were mentioned in this book, but unfortunately I didn't finish it because it talked about things that I didn't want to accept as true. For example it talked about hospitals where the soul would go to heal after such a traumatic event (suicide), it mentioned the presence of doctors, nurses, and beings that would help in this healing process, and I didn't want to accept the existence of hospitals in this case because I thought it was so similar to the material world and it was against what I thought this other side would be like according to me. 🤣
I can barely remember what I read, but there were some things similar to points 5,6,7, among others, but I won't go into details since I don't remember everything exactly as it was written. The reason I stopped reading it was because it mentioned some religious things and I thought that the medium or the soul were influenced by their own beliefs, so I thought it wasn't worth reading anymore. But having in mind that "A dead Presbyterian is just that: A dead Presbyterian", it would make sense. At the time I was questioning my religion and I didn't want to read anything that would give validation to it. I'll check the book and have a look at it again, maybe I can find more coincidences with what you wrote, I think we could get a general idea of what's on the other side/5D.
Your book sounds very like 'Nosso Lar' - A Spiritual Home - A physician's account of his experiences in the afterlife. The physician is Andre Luiz, and he has 'dictated' many good descriptions via psychography through Francisco 'Chicko' Xavier. It was made into a film quite a while back fortunately too.
The hospitals are purely to help people transition lovingly from all their different states and confusions - especially after sudden or violent deaths ie car accidents etc where they can still be 'in shock' so to speak.

As we know, after 9/11 some spirits were 'stuck' in our realm for a while - but they are never 'unaccounted' for in the spiritual world. Thus there is much 'charitable' work available and encouraged for inner growth! So 'hospitals' are part of that process - the same as visiting lower vibrational levels to help people - normally as part of a team. As well as providing 'energy' and loving support to peeps here in hospital or on prior to passing over where possible.

You will truly be amazed at how much 'help' there actually is. But downside of that - as described above - is just how much - equally of course - there is so much 'temptation' and spiritual attachment and not just for the ignorant - the more we are 'aware' the higher 'booty' we are, also because we can wreck their plans! So when in a dilemma, or strange or difficult situation, or having 'unusual' shadow thoughts - always ask yourself 'who is talking'!!

There is a distinct 'flavour' to communicated writings, many of which are just arrogant word salad. However, with discernment through reading the better 'quality' ones, and ignoring the religious gloss in most cases, I found that the Spiritist books that were translated into English - especially through the medium F C Xavier, were the most accurate. Again, the posts above, verify and duplicate their content decades later. They certainly were the main force that overcame my fear of death - but I always have missed my spiritual home! 🙃

Very, very interesting! It removes the typical "fear of death" too, when you look at it that way. Quite interesting parallels with what the Cs have been saying. It reminded me in a sense, of how important it is to do our best in the now, learning and sharing as much as possible,

Sometimes I think that it would be so cool to remember better what we told ourselves we were coming here to learn (re: Point 16). But then again, if we did, would we learn, or come up with a narrative for why we don't have to? It doesn't mean it's impossible to learn lots anyway if we do our best, and in the process, we can perhaps "remember" bits and pieces as we get to know ourselves and the world better, to be more honest and giving, etc.

FWIW, I though that post of your WAS helpful. The quote from Laura was a very useful reminder, and your thoughts interesting. So, keep going, it's a process, like you said. :-)
I think many of us also 'over promise' ourselves on what we mean to achieve before reincarnating! Forgetting the pea soup fog and denseness we have to steer through in order to achieve anything! I am pretty sure I did just that! But still keep striving anyway for all the above reasons! Luckily regardless of what is 'out there' to hinder us we can still work on ourselves, which we know is primary. As we know there is such opposition to objective reality left and right plus so many materialist temptations that I think it takes a very determined soul to steer through the despotic chaos and global suffering. 🙃

46. Human dilemmas turn up in the astral just as they do on earth. One spirit, a judge on earth, described a man whose company was desired by both his former wives. Frances Banks, an Anglican nun for 25 of her earth years, told of a Jewish mother riveted by hatred to her Nazi persecutor. It was Banks’s task to pry her loose and teach her to forgive the man. Problem-solving is perhaps as necessary in the astral as on earth.

The maxim, as I understand it is to make up with others that we have hurt, or to sincerely apologize at the very least. As we evolve upwards from our basic animalistic and selfish attitudes could we truly recall all those we have hurt on our journey?
Only perhaps those who were obviously hurt at the time? As there are different degrees of 'hurt' but anything that causes any suffering to someone I think is what is meant?
Then there can be times when a totally innocent or even joking remark is made with absolutely no intention whatsoever to hurt, yet it can hurt somebody. (Perhaps they had gone through some break up or trauma recently which we were totally unaware of?.
As you know, I have not been consciously aware of some of my 'conversations' and the consequences, in the past.
My question is IF we were not consciously aware of remarks or such, and there is no feedback system like here, how would we know - other than the most obvious situations?

Perhaps the solution to that is to ask anybody you are still in contact with if you have ever hurt or upset them in any way?

The second question I have relates to the above quotation:
Yes we are souls wearing L plates as learner drivers - but do we ask forgiveness from those who have abused us?
The Narcissists and Psychopaths who have practically smashed our souls and created living hell for us? )Yes they taught us some vital and very painful lessons through our ignorance and bad choices, but I see that in the same vein as the evil Elders of Zion and the despots here who likewise enjoy causing us suffering and worse.
I truly believe they are totally different species - yep maybe 2/3rd densitiy - but animals don't behave like that! Very few animals can be evil.
:evil:
Just like 4DSTS they have been around as long as we have - maybe even longer - however, as far as I know (due to the veil) most of us were only aware of them via Laura and the forum.

And regarding the Brexit planned protracted chaos:
" Three hundred men, each of whom knows all the others, govern the fate of the European continent, and they elect their successors from their entourage"
Do we forgive them in their evil-ness with their pedophiles - for they DO 'know what they do'.

No, I think that the idea of forgiveness can be taken too far. In some instances it seems like that's just giving an energy that fuels some to continue in their evil pursuits. Incidentally, I was recently sent the document I've attached on forgiveness and despite it being from a religious source, it displays a nuanced approach to forgiveness, describing the dangers of going too far with it in dealing with both the perpetrators and their victims.

Attachments

• Forgiveness.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
Here's another little excerpt from the book that I found interesting, as it deals with the idea of a 'group soul' - which the Cs have referred to on several occasions - and gives an interesting explanation of the origin of geniuses in relation to 'group souls'. It also deals with the idea of karma,

Makes one think of Organic Portals, too. Perhaps the description is along the line of informing us how such a group soul prepares itself for a major change where the possibility of individuation is then available? But obviously, that possibility would not yet be available to members of such a group because their frequency veils it from them.

As a couple of people have noticed, the "dear departed" don't seem to have anything to say about 4D and that may be because it is veiled from them until they learn the lessons of 3D. And, perhaps once they learn those lessons and become aware of 4D while still in the body, then have the capability of being aware of it in 5D and learning different lessons and making different choices. I suspect that "incarnating" in 4D is a somewhat different process.

I'm also reminded of the idea that "a dead Presbyterian is just that, a dead Presbyterian." Many of these accounts are similar, others have interesting variations, all of which suggests that you experience, see, participate, in that which "fits your frequency", so to say. So each of these accounts are biased by the frequency of the individual describing what they see and experience. There must be as many possibilities for experiences as there are "casts of mind" on Earth. And that is why it is a good idea to not take any of them as fully descriptive of the whole range of possibilities.

The Cs, and some of these accounts, taken together, do, however, give a good general overview of certain possibilities especially regarding connections with loved ones and ancestors. There must be group souls of non-individuated consciousness units, like OPs or critters, and then group souls of affiliated, individuated souls.

What does seem to be suggested all the way around is that our actions and deeds and thoughts and attitudes in 3D do have a profound effect on what we experience when we pass over.

What does seem to be suggested all the way around is that our actions and deeds and thoughts and attitudes in 3D do have a profound effect on what we experience when we pass over.

That makes me think of my father. His generation experienced war near the end of childhood which left a tremendous psychological mark. He suffered of Alzheimers and during his escape and wondering episodes he was visiting the place where he used to live before the bombardment. Perhaps what he carried over was the childhood or pre adolescent sense of freedom.
There are so many elder people unable to consciously access and process new or newer portions of their life timelines, I wonder after death whether their lost memories and also emotional connections survive the passage or if the sense of family is retained even if partially.

That's what I take away from all of this; that there's a continuation of experience more or less from one's 3D life. If one's desires and hidden emotions create the environment at 5D, that sounds like what we refer to as the subconscious mind. And the C's have said the subconscious mind is the soul. (if I'm not mistaken) So we may long to 'go home' to 5D and rest but the natural progression of the soul continues whether incarnated or not. But knowledge of 4D signifies a significant hurdle in the evolution of the soul and has a profound effect on the overall awareness. It makes a profound difference in one's experience at 3D, no doubt it's even greater at 5D. At 5D you're matched naturally with souls of similar vibration, hence the souls who aren't aware of 4D are matched together while those that are are contemplating rather different lessons and levels of service. OSIT

There was some discussion in an early session about some of these questions. Reincarnation, dreams of departed loved ones and the nature of 5D were of interest to those present. Here is that session.

Session 3 February 1996:
Q: (L) Sandra wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (S) Where is he? {Sandra, herself, died a few months after this session.}

A: He is at 5th density.

Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?

A: No, but remember, there is no "time" there.

Q: (S) Many members of the family have reported having visions and dreams of him. What are these caused by?

A: Various processes.

Q: (L) I guess you have to ask about specific ones. Are any of these caused by Uncle Andrew himself visiting?

A: That is too simplified.

Q: (L) I guess you have to specify...

A: No, you don't understand. We meant that your comment was too simplified. The question is: are any of these manifestations Uncle Andrew?

Q: (S) He appeared to his oldest daughter ...

A: The concept is faulty.

Q: (L) The idea of any of them being Andrew, I guess. (S) So, the appearances are all their own expectations?

A: No, not always, but we are trying to teach.

Q: (S) Is he at peace?

A: Yes. Do you want to learn, or would you prefer to assume?

Q: (L) What are these manifestations?

A: They are 5th density thought projection energy waves.

Q: (L) So, his family are picking up these 5th density thought energy waves.

A: You are not following well.

Q: (S) So, when the family members are seeing negative things, it is just their own guilt?

A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.

Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?

A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know how many times she has been 'recycled' as a human being?

A: 84.

Q: (S) I knew it! That's why this body is breaking down in pieces! (PZ) What about me?

A: 73.

Q: (L) SZ?

A: 73.

Q: (L) PZ?

A: 65.

Q: (PZ) Have S*** {her daughter} and I known each other in another life?

A: Yes, all have and do. Number of incarnations does not predetermine schedule for graduation. And you, my dear, are too fatigued, so Good Night.

End of Session

The reincarnation part may possibly have a lot to do with the idea of group-soul.

That makes me think of my father. His generation experienced war near the end of childhood which left a tremendous psychological mark. He suffered of Alzheimers and during his escape and wondering episodes he was visiting the place where he used to live before the bombardment. Perhaps what he carried over was the childhood or pre adolescent sense of freedom.
There are so many elder people unable to consciously access and process new or newer portions of their life timelines, I wonder after death whether their lost memories and also emotional connections survive the passage or if the sense of family is retained even if partially.

There're different types of memory. Overtime, people with Alzheimer and other neurodegenerative diseases affecting memory end up losing all types of memories, except one: emotional memory. Any event/experience which had a strong impact on them during the course of their life will remain/stay forever stored in the brain long after all the rest is gone. The most powerful and long-lasting emotions are those experienced during childhood, that's why you'll often see people who want to go back to their childhood home, or who mistake their spouse and kids for their dad/mum/brothers or sisters. They see a familiar face, somewhat "know/sense" that there's an emotional bond there, but they're unable to identify it. So the 'familiar' face becomes Mom, Dad, etc. Anything "recent" or without much emotional import is forgotten, but the older and more intense the memory/emotion, the better it's preserved, even when the person has lost all ability to speak, eat, wash or dress.
Sometimes, though, people will retain certain natural abilities. My grandmother was really good at mental arithmetics (she was able to multiply by 2 and 3 digit numbers in a few seconds). She kept that ability for a while after becoming senile.

I wonder about people who have brain diseases (like Alzheimer and such) or who suffered a severe stroke, and whose consciousness has started to recede/leave their body while the body continues to hang on. They're clearly 'not there' anymore; they even see or hear stuff that nobody can see or hear (they see people in the house, even talk to them, or try to pick up stuff on the floor that is 'not there', for ie). We could attribute those phenomena to their condition/damaged brain - and say these are just hallucinations. That's the medical explanation. But what if they already had one foot in that 'other place'/the afterlife and see stuff from that plane, stuff that we can't see because we don't have that particular condition?
In any case, it's very hard for the family. As someone who I was talking with about this issue put it once: in effect, the family has to grieve/mourn for the 'death' of someone whose body is still alive/there. Same with peope who are in a coma - they're still here physically but their mind has 'gone elsewhere', or at least partly - maybe oscillating between this earthly plane and the 'afterlife' plane.

Which reminds me of that extract from The Wave 1:

The one thing we observe consistently in the world around us is growth. What’s more, we observe that growth occurs in cycles. Human consciousness begins to grow from the moment of conception. Whether or not this is the result of a merging of an external consciousness with a developing neurological/physical system, or whether it is merely the result of the “ghost in the machine” effect, consciousness grows. Let’s take that as an observable given principle.
At the beginning of life, when there is less apparent consciousness, the being sleeps a great deal. In the prime of life, when the consciousness is most apparent and active, the time spent sleeping, (within wide variation which may depend on richness of consciousness), the body sleeps less.
At some point, consciousness begins to recede from the body in old age (again, with wide variation depending on unknown factors, possibly richness of consciousness), and the body again reverts to longer periods of sleep. The important thing is: we might think that this sleep and consciousness ratio is evidence of merging and emerging and receding stages of consciousness. In other words, a “seed” consciousness is planted in a newly conceived/born human being; it grows according to the richness of the environment and the potentials of the DNA parameters that are present in the body. When it reaches optimum growth, it begins receding. The important thing to understand is that consciousness apparently recedes because it has grown to the maximum and it no longer “fits”. It has achieved its fullest expression in that body, utilizing the available neurological/physical construct. We might conjecture that when this upper limit, or critical mass, has been achieved, then movement “out of the body” proceeds by stages.
This movement into the body by stages, and movement out of the body by stages suggested to me that the death process was a sort of “birth” into a “higher” or richer and denser state of being that was not sustainable by the physical construct! Had it been sustainable at a higher level, or at greater density and richness, the death process might not have been stimulated to begin at that point. That this might have something to do with genetic considerations occurred to me. Just as different plants and creatures have certain and definite genetic parameters that determine not only their configuration, function, learning potentials and life expectancy, so do individual humans, within certain ranges, have similar configurations, functions learning potentials and life expectancy. That these potentials could relate in a symbiotic way to consciousness occurred to me as a strong possibility. In other words, consciousness can only grow to a certain limit that is determined by the genetic constraints of the body it occupies.

There're different types of memory. Overtime, people with Alzheimer and other neurodegenerative diseases affecting memory end up losing all types of memories, except one: emotional memory. Any event/experience which had a strong impact on them during the course of their life will remain/stay forever stored in the brain long after all the rest is gone. The most powerful and long-lasting emotions are those experienced during childhood, that's why you'll often see people who want to go back to their childhood home, or who mistake their spouse and kids for their dad/mum/brothers or sisters. They see a familiar face, somewhat "know/sense" that there's an emotional bond there, but they're unable to identify it. So the 'familiar' face becomes Mom, Dad, etc. Anything "recent" or without much emotional import is forgotten, but the older and more intense the memory/emotion, the better it's preserved, even when the person has lost all ability to speak, eat, wash or dress.
Sometimes, though, people will retain certain natural abilities. My grandmother was really good at mental arithmetics (she was able to multiply by 2 and 3 digit numbers in a few seconds). She kept that ability for a while after becoming senile.

I wonder about people who have brain diseases (like Alzheimer and such) or who suffered a severe stroke, and whose consciousness has started to recede/leave their body while the body continues to hang on. They're clearly 'not there' anymore; they even see or hear stuff that nobody can see or hear (they see people in the house, even talk to them, or try to pick up stuff on the floor that is 'not there', for ie). We could attribute those phenomena to their condition/damaged brain - and say these are just hallucinations. That's the medical explanation. But what if they already had one foot in that 'other place'/the afterlife and see stuff from that plane, stuff that we can't see because we don't have that particular condition?
In any case, it's very hard for the family. As someone who I was talking with about this issue put it once: in effect, the family has to grieve/mourn for the 'death' of someone whose body is still alive/there. Same with peope who are in a coma - they're still here physically but their mind has 'gone elsewhere', or at least partly - maybe oscillating between this earthly plane and the 'afterlife' plane.

Which reminds me of that extract from The Wave 1:

Regarding this topic I will share a personal experience.

One day I fell asleep sitting on a chair and ... well ... I should not have fallen asleep in that chair he was sitting on. Surely that's why when I'm asleep I try to get up quickly. I felt a kind of strong shake and ... "it was not in my body anymore". It is difficult to explain it. He was asleep and suddenly he was out of the body. Well, I was fully conscious, I was not asleep anymore, but I was out swinging gently in the air. It was confusing and I said to myself: "Oh, okay ... Well, then I'll stand up." When thinking that, instead of standing up, what happened is that I started to connect to my body again. I began to notice my body little by little. It was rare, as I was slowly engaging until finally opened his eyes.

This experience taught me that at the level of consciousness, there is no difference between having a body and not having it, none. Maybe that's why a soul deceased by a sudden death, feels really confused. Of course, if I'm still here intact.

What I want to get, is that when the machine (the brain) works badly by accident or illness, after the death of the body, the conscience returns intact and can access what it needs.

It's just a speculation, but it's based on my real personal experience.

My two cents.

Session Date: April 26th 2014

(Alana) Because Menrva mentioned her brother and how he's stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there's some roadmap or... like for people to have an idea of "How to Die" and just go where they're supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet... (Andromeda) It's a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!

Q: (L) We can put it out on Kindle! [laughter] (Alana) How to Die... A Healthy Passage... It's probably related much in the way you lived before you die. So, the work must be part of it, because you shed beliefs that are illusionary. (Pierre) Religious beliefs... (Timotheos) You could have a chapter for each religion. (Alana) Or sometimes you feel you need to stay because you need to protect others. (L) And you have to talk through all of those things, and explain why it's even unnecessary and it will just create an energy drain for those left behind, and so forth. Never mind even if you think you're a doing a good thing. The very fact that you feel you must stay means you will have to obtain energy somehow, and that will actually come from the person you care about. Therefore, you're not really doing them any favors. You're hurting them more than you're helping them. And say you need to let go, and blah blah blah... Make it so that a person can read it to the person, or the person can read it themselves. It could be written in a very beautiful, almost poetic way. (Pierre) A soothing way. (Alana) Because it's like something that people fear also, so it has to be done gently. Okay, we should talk about this.

Curious if the booklet or book on "How to Die" mentioned above is still in the process of being written? I think it could be of tremendous help and a great resource.

I'm also reminded of the idea that "a dead Presbyterian is just that, a dead Presbyterian." Many of these accounts are similar, others have interesting variations, all of which suggests that you experience, see, participate, in that which "fits your frequency", so to say. So each of these accounts are biased by the frequency of the individual describing what they see and experience. There must be as many possibilities for experiences as there are "casts of mind" on Earth. And that is why it is a good idea to not take any of them as fully descriptive of the whole range of possibilities.

Very true, in this next short excerpt titled 'The evolution of the psyche' he touches on that idea, and on the relative nature of "truth" as it relates to one's development, and on "love" and "wisdom". It's also interesting that here he again refers to Christ and the bible, suggesting that he is still rather entrenched in his earthly beliefs about religion, and that going to 5D didn't automatically provide him with more complete information.

When I was on earth I was a firm believer in the power and strength of agape or love. In the New Testament St. Paul uses the word which is translated as "charity," but attributed to it a meaning which has been also allotted to love.

Here, in the After-life, I perceive that neither of these words conveys the whole significance of the Good, for they have been so long interpreted by human and finite minds that they have become worn and defaced, soiled and obscured by contact with many natures of an infinitely varied character.

To some, the word "love" means only the passion which lights up between man and woman, to others, it is the intellectual love shared by two friends, kindred souls. Thirdly, and lastly, love is held by many to be compassion for others and to contain within it that communal sense of the brotherhood of man, that love, in a general sense, which has led, undoubtedly, to fine endeavour in past times.

But always these conceptions fall short of the ideal. Though again and again agnostic and Christian study the Gospels, image in their hearts the Sermon on the Mount, still they fail, still their understanding perishes in the presence of the great words of immortality.

No man or woman has ever really succeeded in understanding or grasping the whole lofty vision of love as it was seen by the Christ. So now, as I survey the present earth and perceive the chronicle of the years, I am sensible of the need of a word which has not been debased by men, which can still suggest and contain the primary need of the soul, which will define that urge so essential to the psyche when it would climb from one rung to another on the ladder of consciousness.

The permanent reality of progress is to be found in increase of wisdom. For wisdom may be defined as "right judgment concerning truth."

Upon every plane of being the conception of truth must necessarily be limited or enlarged by the conditions of life, by the form the soul assumes, or by that extension of consciousness
which, at the last, tends to shake off form, as the trees in autumn cast off their leaves.

On the dense plane of matter known as earth the term "truth" is still holy and, to the minds of many men, unsoiled. It may, therefore, be used to illustrate what I believe to have been Christ's meaning where the word "love" is put into His mouth in the Gospels. But it is not complete unless "right judgment" is added to it.

Consider, then, the significance of "wisdom." For, clearly, within that lofty word resides the highest love between man and woman, intellectual love, compassion, faith and last, but not least, the power of vision. All these are possessed by the man or woman who rightly judges truth. And, on whatever plane your soul or the soul of the beloved is evolving, be assured that wisdom is the primary urge which causes this soul to choose to go up rather than down, to select the finer life, the greater reality, rather than existence in denser form, in more material worlds.

"Love your enemies. Bless them that persecute you." These beautiful and enigmatic phrases have troubled and perplexed every sincere Christian who has endeavoured to apply them to his own life. Only through wisdom can he, in any measure, fulfil their command, expressing them literally in act and thought. For they are contained in wisdom. Their idea depends for its manifestation, for its very life, on right judgment of the truth.

The simple peasant, the humble working man or woman, ignorant in the eyes of the world, may yet be wholly wise if they possess this spiritual discernment, which, for the human soul, expresses Christ's vision when He spoke of "love."

So must it be on each plane of being in the Unseen. Wisdom is the light that, in every instance, gives shape and life to love, is its secret hidden root, is the inspiration, the power that causes the forward and upward progression expressed in the term - the evolution of the psyche.

Well, FWIW's, here's this guy's explanation:

The Death that follows a Period of Senility

The very old may, before their passing from earth, in part lose memory or lose their grasp of facts, their power of understanding. This tragic decay all too often causes the observer of it to lose his faith in an After-life. For the soul seems, under such circumstances, merely the brain This, however, is a false conclusion. The soul, or active ego, has been compelled partially to retire into the double during waking hours because the cord between the brain and its etheric counterpart has either been frayed, or has snapped. The actual life of the physical body is still maintained through the second cord and through any of those threads which still adhere to the two shapes. So the aged, apparently mindless man or woman, is in no sense mindless. He or she has merely withdrawn a little way from you and has no need of your pity, for, through that withdrawal, his awareness is almost wholly confined within his unifying body - the body of his resurrection.

The Pattern

Beyond ambition, beyond any human forms of selfishness, beyond the struggling, scarcely leashed desires, are affection, love, the drawing, intangible force between kindred souls. It is stronger than death, it conquers despair and may conquer on all the finite levels of existence. It must be reckoned as a cosmic principle and is known as "the power behind the pattern" which is being woven for you as long as time, for you, exists.

Death seems terrible to the average man because of its apparent loneliness. If he but knew it, his fears are vain; his dread of being reft from the pattern-that is to say, from those he loves-has no foundation, has no real substance behind it. For, wherever he may journey after death, always will he be caught again into the design of which he is a part, always will he find again, however deep his temporary oblivion or however varied his experience, certain human souls who were knit into his earth life, who were loved deeply, if sometimes blindly or evilly, by him in those bygone days.

It is true that the more primitive types are incapable of the love of the whole being. They fail to understand that to love in this manner is to observe the first law of progress; for it is a love that has within it the seeds of immortality. Such primitive souls as are at the beginning of the pattern frequently initiate its design with hatreds, deathless antagonisms, which, encountered again on the Third plane, hound back such souls to earth, where they are re-born, and where, if progress is made, they may learn the first spiritual law, namely, the Law of the Beloved.

No man or woman who has mastered it need fear death, for, even if he go first, some other who is in his pattern-and therefore truly his kindred-will speedily join him, give him greeting in the Great Adventure which lies beyond death.

Call death your friend, hail death as your deliverer. For the darkness and soil which is in every earth love passes, vanishes with your passing.

It's interesting how 5D doesn't give one much expanded awareness, that who you are when you die is basically who you are afterwards. You may get better memory, telepathy, mind reading abilities, and enhanced senses, but those things don't make you more aware or wise, no more than here on Earth having sense-enhancing technology + access to the internet makes you smarter.

I gotta wonder though - the C's talked about long wave cycles and short wave cycles, the former being what discarnates experience, and the latter experienced by incarnation as accelerated learning. But in principle, it seems like you can go either route and still ultimately learn everything you need, if I understood them correctly. So a human could go to 5D and have no access/understanding of 4D for a while, then eventually move up in those "spheres" so often described, and eventually reach a level where 4D is understandable.

While I didn't see 4D STS references either, there was a reference to 4D in "Life Beyond the Veil" books, which I mentioned in a comment in the 10/20/18 session, and I'll reproduce the quote from the book here:

Life Beyond the Veil said:
THE FUTURE EVOLUTION OF THE EARTH—PSYCHOMETRY Tuesday, April 1, 1919. 5.29—6.20 p.m.

AWHILE the whole space within our ranks was filled once more with silence. And they two sat together within the Throne, for she had bidden him sit beside her.

Then we heard the voice of one of the great ones who had led those who came to the Sphere Ten and prepared us therein for our advance earthward. He stood behind the Throne and above it, and he cried:

"I speak to those who are of my own company, and to those who were called to array themselves with us descending earthward. For to you this Manifestation is given in order that you may with understanding get you to the further work. We who came to you to lead you had even then been given to know these things. But to you they now shall be shown new. Therefore take very good heed of them that you may step without hesitancy on the road which lies ahead of you. God our Father sends to you of His strength for the work by the commission of His Beloved, Who leads us, and through Him that Stream is poured upon us and shall enable us to the work. To Him our Author be all worship always."

And now there came a radiant mist upon the Throne, and encompassed the earth about till it was not to be seen of us any more. This slowly expanded and filled some quartern part of the sphere of space and then stayed in its enlarging. It began to revolve and seemed to take upon itself somewhat of solidity, but was not solid as matter is solid. If you will image an earth material still but yet etherealized half-way into transparency, there you have the look of it.

As it went round upon its axis there appeared shapes of lands and waters upon its outer circumference. These were not co-terminous in outline with those of earth as they are to-day. We were now being shown our future sphere of work, and these were changing as they are now changing on earth's surface, but more quickly. The ages ahead of you were foreshortened for us and we read them as a moving model.

There appeared also the cities and their peoples and animals also, and the engines which the people made for their several uses. And as the globe turned its surface to us, continually revolving, we were able to see the progress of it all.

I mean this: take, in token of other lands, your own islands. I noted them first as they will be a few years hence. Then they sailed round out of view. When they came before us again they had become changed a little in configuration of coastlines, and as to their cities and people. So, as the globe revolved, these lands, and the whole human race and their works of building and engines of locomotion and all their handiwork progressed in their ages, but condensed from millennia into hours. I must suit my words to your way of thinking, my son. Years have not the same significance to us as they have to you.

Now it would not be permitted to me to fish for you in the deeps of future ages. You of earth must net your own supper. That is as it should be. Nevertheless, it is permitted to me to tell you where the fishing grounds are like to be. Then those who will think of me as a good admiral will set their sail to my chart, and out upon their quest. So.

Now, the earth became more beautiful as it sailed round upon its voyage of the ages. The light increased upon its surface, and its mass became more radiant from within. The peoples also hurried not so greatly here and there, for nature had become more at one with them and yielded more genially to their abundance. So their lives were less fevered and more given to meditation. Thus they became ever more in harmony one with others, and all of them more nearly attuned to us who were able, in our turn, to spend upon them a larger degree of our power and of our sweeter peace.

As this attunement advanced it enthused us with a largess of happiness to know we had gained for ourselves, after much stress of warfare, these younger companions of our ancient race. It was very sweet to us, my son.

And gradually earth itself was changed. Let me tell you.

You have a new word among you which I have seen in the mind of you and of others; psychometry. I understand it signifies that faculty by which from solid things some incident of the past is read by reason of a sort of vibrant record left in those solids by events in which they have had a part.

Now, there is a truth here which will not be fully known to you until the substance which you call ether has yielded up to your scientists the secrets of its composition and the forces inherent in its atoms. The time will come—we saw this plainly as we watched the globe revolving—when you will be able to deal, both analytically and synthetically, with this cosmic ballast which you call ether. You will deal with it as now you do with liquids and with gases. But that is not yet, for I your bodies are still much too gross that you should be permitted this great power with safety. Meanwhile your men of scientific mind will be preparing the way.

THESE psychometric vibrations, therefore, are—so we have concluded after study of the matter—writ, or indented upon the ether, which suffuses matter. But not that alone. The ether acts upon the substance of matter, and according to the inherent properties which energize through this ether, so does matter become transmuted into a more sublimated substance. These properties come upon ether from the outside of it, invade it, and, using it as a medium between themselves and matter, act upon matter through the ether. For the particles material are held in solution in the ether, as your men of chymics have told. But they have not yet ventured farther than the vestibule. There lies ahead of them the Temple, and within the Temple the Sanctuary. When they have ventured beyond the vestibule of the material into the temple: of the ethereal and not until that time, will they begin to understand that this Sanctuary is the dynamo from which the ether, and through it matter also is energized. The Sanctuary is the abode of Spirit.

And so you get the scheme of this affair in its due order, namely, Spirit impinges upon ether dynamically from the outside, that is, from that realm which is superior, both in powers as in degree of sublimity as to its basic substance. It energizes ether, which, in its turn, acts on and refines those particles which, with itself, make up the substance matter.

But this action is not automatic; it is wilful. Where will is there also is implied personality. It is individuals expressing their personality who give character to the ether, and the consequence is faithfully carried on into matter. It therefore issues in this: that according to the degree in holiness of those spiritual entities who operate on matter through ether, so is that matter the more gross or less gross in substance of its mass.

The quality of the matter of which earth and all things thereon are made is, therefore, responsive to the character of those spiritual individuals who act upon it wilfully. These are spirits both incarnate and discarnate.

And so it came to pass that as the people of earth progressed spiritually higher, so earth itself gradually but faithfully answered to their influence which was registered upon the substance of which, earth is builded up. Matter became less gross and more ethereal. That is why it became brighter with radiance from within as we saw it revolving. It was no more nor no less than cosmic psychometry in mass, but essentially identical with that you at present know manifested in detail.

As earth and its peoples became more and more etherealized, so the hosts spiritual were able with greater ease to consort with those peoples, and their conversation was both more frequent and more free than it is today. And, to shorten my story, we came to that period when progress had been made to such a degree that the communion of spirits with people of earth was normal and continual. Then it became possible that one great Manifestation be made of which I will tell you anon.

But this first: I leave out constellations and speak now of our own sun and his planetary system, so—

Those planets which your scientists have charted are, say they, material.

They have noted further that the matter of which these planets are made is not identical in the proportions of those ingredients which go to make up their material mass. But they have not yet proceeded to register one other factor which enters into the causes of difference of density. This is the spiritual factor of which I have told you, and which has entered into the evolution of some of these planets so as to produce them forward on their evolutionary pilgrimage ahead of earth. ad of earth.

There are others which are not visible to you of earth for they are those which have progressed in their etherealization beyond the material, and have become ethereal. They may be seen by those who live on planets of like substance. They are not spiritual, but between the material and the spiritual estate. Their inhabitants are cognisant of the other planets of which earth is one. And they act upon these planets very powerfully, being at the same time more progressed than earth people, and yet nearer in estate than the spiritual people are.

These of which I speak are true planets of themselves. But there are other ethereal planets, so to say it. One of these encompasses earth. For it is of the engrossened ether of which this ethereal planet is composed that earth is suffused. This is not merely a belt of ether solely for service of earth. It has its own continents and oceans and peoples. Most of these have lived on earth in bygone ages, and some have never been earthdwellers, never having reached material manifestation in body of flesh and blood.

Is that what some call the Astral Plane?

That name is not understood equally by those who use it. But, as yourself have read it and understand it, this ethereal planet of which I speak is not it. It is what I have said of it. Those of human-kind who have come to be there are old denizens as we have been told, and their residence there is uncertain as to its future duration. They are a kind of by-product of humanity of earth in long ages past.

Do you pass through this ethereal planet on your way to earth from the higher spheres?

Locally we must do so. But we are not responsive to its environment in normal as we pass through it. We are not sensibly conscious of its presence. It has not relation to the spheres one, two, three, as I have spoken of them in their degree by numbers. It is another order of creation, and a very strange one. It lies away off the highway of our goings, so that I know little of detail concerning it. What I have told you, and a little more, was explained to us in order to help us to account for some erratic events which perplexed us much until this new factor was brought to our knowledge. And then we understood.

THE MANIFESTATION OF THE CHRIST CONSUMMATE — THE HYMN "OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, AND THINGS ON EARTH, AND THINGS UNDER THE EARTH" (Philippians ii. 10; Revelation v. 3). Thursday, April 3, 1919. 5.20—6.50 p.m.

NOW that we have cleared the ground, my son, we will tell you of the Manifestation which was given us. Its purport was to show us to what end the present evolution was tending, in order that we might with the greater assurance set our course ahead.

Earth, as we beheld it before us, had come to that stage when the ethereal and the material had almost equal place in content. The bodies of men were still of matter, but purified and more readily co-responsive with the heavens of spirit life than in former times—these same times in which you live to-day.

Earth had responded to the upliftment, and the vegetation which it produced lay upon its bosom almost as sentient as a babe upon his mother's breast.

No kingdoms were upon earth, but one confederacy of peoples whose colours were not so diverse, each from other, as they are to-day.

Science also was not the science of Europe as it is now, but the powers of ethereal dynamics being understood, the whole life of men was transformed. I will not farther in detail. That is no affair of mine. I lay the stage in its setting only so you may the more clearly discern what came upon us for our instruction.

This seems pretty clearly a description of out future 4D state/planet and correlates to what the C's said about it in many ways. I bolded the part where the 5D dude describes his general ignorance of that density (4D), its separation from 5D environment/experience (at least from his personal experience of 5D thus far), and his impression of it being strange overall. However, somebody is obviously very much cognizant of it and is showing him this, and that someone is probably a higher level 5D or maybe even a 6D being. And if 5D by default gave you a 4D+ awareness, there would be nothing "strange" or inaccessible in 4D to him, but this isn't what appears to happen.

At best we get some "enhanced" version of human awareness, but no shocking or dramatic and sudden expansion upon death - I don't see anyone describing 4-dimensional space, or talking much about the illusion of time even, the lack of "right and left", or other 4D-type things - their 5D seems closer to 3D really. But there are constant references to "higher spheres", and it seems like most people aren't channeling or experiencing them when they die or peek behind the veil.

So I tend to think that if you hang around 5D long enough via the "long wave cycle", you'll probably eventually get to the "4D dead dude" level and so on, and 6D eventually, but no matter if you choose to incarnate to get there faster or not, there are no shortcuts, progress is still incremental and requires tons of effort and work, and no skipping densities is allowed. So everyone on 5D, as long as they're not 6D and thus beyond it entirely, are the equivalent of a "dead dude" from densities 1 through 5 (3 and 4 being the individuated ones), even if they don't decide to do the incarnation thing. And that's probably what all those "spheres" pertain to.

In fact, I believe in "Life Beyond the Veil" they mentioned that there's no hard and fast rule to how one measures/delineates how many 5D spheres there are, but for simplicity's sake, they said let's split it into 14. It kinda sounds like they sliced 3D into 7 levels, and 4D into 7 levels, which are the individuated soul densities, and basically that's your 5D experience. 1 through 7 might be 3D dead dudes, and 8 through 14 would be 4D. Beyond that is 6D, and below is a soul pool. And RA channeling also mentioned that you can slice densities into 7 sub-levels, and get even more granular, so perhaps my thought may be on the right track, but who knows.

On another note - it seems negative "spheres" are not usually discussed, not with the same amount of information/detail. Most of the time when they refer to spheres they're talking about wisdom/awareness combined with love and empathy. But what happens to say 4D STS "dead dudes" - I find it unlikely that they end up in a higher "loving" sphere in 5D. So there must be a really dark demonic realm in 5D, for advanced STS dead dudes? And since most channeled work doesn't seem to have much access to higher STO 5D spheres, it seems even less likely that they'd have much insight into the higher STS spheres, which is probably why we almost never see references to that either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom