Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I found this video on YouTube where Stafford Betty discusses these aspects too. The video is 26 minutes long:

With the Life After Death interview with Moody, watched Stafford Betty disusing his experiences. Betty in interview was more than thoughtful while leaving things open. There was one part whereby he also discusses those spirits in lower spheres interacting with mortals (like the alcoholic) and then those spirits bent on causing as much chaos as possible (18:13 - demonic spirits - and there are not that many Betty said) "whose mission is to make as much misery for us as they can - that gives them joy. That is what gives them a sense of success."

I asked myself without answer, is this part of what defines some of the successful psychopaths on a individual bases impacting macro social conditions (the Spirit Cookers, the persons in high places arranging diabolical conditions for war knowing the outcomes produced)?

Is there a linkage with hyperdimensional 4d STS through earthbound spirits that take over some of these people? My understanding was that while in 5d they are cut off from 4d influences. Yet both seem to have influences upon earth bound 3d.

Now Adrian Raine's provides ample evidence for brain dysfunction that result in "misery" and yet is there more to this for these other mortal types who then make it their mission to produce unbridled chaos - amplified by their spirit possession?

When Betty says there are not that many demonic spirits, then if so they would possibly seek out access and conditions to people that would provide for them the best possibility for the "sense of success"?

Whatever the case, Betty is describing spirits that do not have our best interests in mind.

Edit: Siberia's link to Betty:

Last edited:
  • If they talked about negative things in this place, they'd start emitting low vibrations, so for this reason talking about personal things wasn’t allowed.
  • The spiritual life of someone who committed suicide isn’t normal, the person lives on an expiatory plane and can only be visited by his educators, and because of his vibratory state he can’t move further than from his small environment.

This first point sounds a lot like a New Agey and bubble like, second point sounds judgemental a lot - let them try it first then see how they come through before deciding what is what.

This first point sounds a lot like a New Agey and bubble like, second point sounds judgemental a lot - let them try it first then see how they come through before deciding what is what.

It may sound New Agey, it makes me think that “if you don’t think about it, nothing bad can happen,” but what happened there is that Camilo and other people who had also committed suicide began to share their problems, and in that place your thoughts and attitudes can affect your environment, for example the weather, it sounds more authoritarian to me because you aren’t allowed to talk. And regarding the second point, yes, it tends to have a rather judgmental approach in general when it comes to suicide.

What I was able to identify from the first moment I started reading it, is that the book has a very catholic flavor and even though concepts like reincarnation are included, the influence of catholic ideas is evident. The author, as I said, is Brazilian, a very catholic country, and the person that she allegedly contacts is Portuguese, another very catholic country, so I’m sure it has something to do with the approach of this book. It talks about suicide as something bad that needs to be punished, the person must repent for what he did, and the punishment is induced by oneself, the negative feelings the person has and the consequences of this act, an act that according to the book goes against the laws of the universe. I usually have to filter a lot of things when I'm reading this book.

What I was able to identify from the first moment I started reading it, is that the book has a very catholic flavor and even though concepts like reincarnation are included, the influence of catholic ideas is evident. The author, as I said, is Brazilian, a very catholic country, and the person that she allegedly contacts is Portuguese, another very catholic country, so I’m sure it has something to do with the approach of this book. It talks about suicide as something bad that needs to be punished, the person must repent for what he did, and the punishment is induced by oneself, the negative feelings the person has and the consequences of this act, an act that according to the book goes against the laws of the universe. I usually have to filter a lot of things when I'm reading this book.

What you wrote reminded me of what I'd read in a book that's been referred to in this thread, My Experiences In the Spirit World by Caroline D. Larsen. At one point in the book under the section titled 'The First Spirit Plane' the author talks about suicides and what stood out to me is that she calls the act a crime:

Among these earthbound souls are the suicides. These, by nature of their crime, must have been those for whom hard conditions of existence on earth swallowed up all else till black despair cut off every ray of spiritual light. They bring hither the same state of mind, and, deaf and blind to higher consolation, they struggle back to earth to undergo again the horror of selfmurder at the very spot where the extremity of despair formerly overtook them. The same retribution overtakes those who have committed murder or other crimes of atrocious violence. For the earthbound souls bring with them their world as they have made it.

I noticed that I stopped reading the book not long after reading the above last week, not to say that I won't return to it. Tried to find out which religious denomination the author belonged to (if she did belong to any) but wasn't able to.

I also found this article on the topic:

The Catholic Church's Own Complicated History with Suicide

One thing that is missing, so far, from these texts is any mention by anyone on the "other side" i.e. "5D" of the control exerted over humans by "4D STS". I'm wondering if being in possession of that information (assuming it's true) would influence whether or not a person reincarnated (at least on 3D earth).

One thing that is missing, so far, from these texts is any mention by anyone on the "other side" i.e. "5D" of the control exerted over humans by "4D STS". I'm wondering if being in possession of that information (assuming it's true) would influence whether or not a person reincarnated (at least on 3D earth).

I suppose so. It sounds like a very specific challenging lesson that souls would want to either take or avoid, depending on their level or profile. Maybe some are not informed of it because it would interfere with their lessons - or they do know while in 5D, but come here with the understanding that they will forget and not find out.

As for it not being mentioned by 5D sources, I always assumed that it's one of those things they are just not allowed to discuss with us, due to free will. And maybe that's also the main reason that the Cs are never going to go 'mainstream' - not everyone wants to know, or it would interfere with their lessons if they did.

I suppose so. It sounds like a very specific challenging lesson that souls would want to either take or avoid, depending on their level or profile. Maybe some are not informed of it because it would interfere with their lessons - or they do know while in 5D, but come here with the understanding that they will forget and not find out.

As for it not being mentioned by 5D sources, I always assumed that it's one of those things they are just not allowed to discuss with us, due to free will. And maybe that's also the main reason that the Cs are never going to go 'mainstream' - not everyone wants to know, or it would interfere with their lessons if they did.

Given the number of people who are aware of it today among the 8 billion on the planet, I'd say it's more a case of the vast majority of people in 5D simply not knowing, and therefore that information also being unavailable to them in 5D, perhaps because learning it is part of 3D lessons, and no one in 5D who hasn't learned it from 3D incarnation experience knows it.

Given the number of people who are aware of it today among the 8 billion on the planet, I'd say it's more a case of the vast majority of people in 5D simply not knowing, and therefore that information also being unavailable to them in 5D, perhaps because learning it is part of 3D lessons, and no one in 5D who hasn't learned it from 3D incarnation experience knows it.
Also, because we in 3D we don't know everything about 3D, we can't assume that people in 5D know everything about 5D and "elsewhere (3D, 4D, 6D etc.)".

What you wrote reminded me of what I'd read in a book that's been referred to in this thread, My Experiences In the Spirit World by Caroline D. Larsen. At one point in the book under the section titled 'The First Spirit Plane' the author talks about suicides and what stood out to me is that she calls the act a crime:

Can no longer edit, the correct title of the book is My Travels In the Spirit World.

Just wanted to add something else that I didn't realize before- many U.S. states in the past regarded the act of suicide a felony, though the laws weren't often enforced. So, being that the author, Caroline Larsen lived in the US at the time she did-it may have very well influenced what she wrote about suicides in the afterlife. Also, I find it surprising that it wasn't until 1961, that suicide was decriminalized in England and Wales.

I know we all would like to know more about the "afterlife" and many/most of us probably have some anxiety or we wouldn't be looking for a preview story (me too).

I think there is one session that gives a lot to frame the questions around and it is this one which I just now notice was done on my birthday.

Session 3 July 1999:
Q: (A) My first question is: has there been a change in the time schedule in the coming of the comet cluster and 'twin sun?'

A: There is no "schedule," as such.

Q: (A) There is no schedule, but there was uncertainty concerning the disasters that are coming...

A: Disasters?!?

Q: (A) Yes, disasters... these comets will come and some of them are supposed to cause a pole shift and this is certainly a disaster...

A: Whoa! Wait a minute, Arkadiusz! All is according to perspective! Let us not be subjective. If one transits to 4th density in the midst of said "disaster," then how disastrous is this!?! And, how does one suppose to know the "schedule," when it is up in the air, so to speak?

Q: (A) So, it is not going to be a disaster for some - those who transit to 4th density. I understand.

A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and enjoy the show."

Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?

A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreeened before entrance into your present container.

Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'

A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.

Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have said that we have some sort of mission here...

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Does that mean checking into 5th density in the middle of all this?

A: You think the job ends there?

Q: (L) I don't know... you come into a body with a plan...

A: We know, you thought you were guaranteed so many "years."

Q: (L) No. You can always screw up and make the wrong choice and check out on any day...

A: Yes.

Also, because we in 3D we don't know everything about 3D, we can't assume that people in 5D know everything about 5D and "elsewhere (3D, 4D, 6D etc.)".
How much knowledge a rock or mineral system would need to naturally form a beautiful rock crystal, or how muck knowledge would a cauliflower need to form its fractal species. We call natural beauty accidental, and we see it as exception. Yet thoughts and emotions affect the shapes and organization of water crystals / molecules that form snowflakes. I believe God is the perfect organization and manifestation of ‘beauty’ in all dimensions. Everything beautiful gets assigned a value and gets collected by the STS. Everything else gets repurposed and ‘consumed’. For me, the most beautiful piece of mathematics is the euclidian geometry, parallel lines axiom because its demonstration required applying the reduction to the absurd logical method. The beauty is in the gentle nudge to learn and conquer the ‘absurd’.

Sorry, for not making more sense.

I'd say it's more a case of the vast majority of people in 5D simply not knowing, and therefore that information also being unavailable to them in 5D, perhaps because learning it is part of 3D lessons, and no one in 5D who hasn't learned it from 3D incarnation experience knows it.

I think in Kardec's book (or maybe another I'm starting to get them all mixed up) but I recall reading that even in 5D there are different levels of spirits and that the 'more advanced' don't really mingle with the less advanced unless certain situations required it. So while 5D may contain 4D souls, they would normally only associate with other 4D souls but not really with 3D souls. So any knowledge of that realm wouldn't be known to them until they were ready.

Being curious about the “afterlife” is normal, but being anxious is not good at all. You could be missing something in this life and in this reality.

I am not saying being anxious is "good" but I think it is common and maybe needs to be a part of the Work. If you have eliminated all anxiety sharing how that was accomplished could help others I think.

I am not saying being anxious is "good" but I think it is common and maybe needs to be a part of the Work. If you have eliminated all anxiety sharing how that was accomplished could help others I think.

I assume that here you are talking about anxiety related to the afterlife subject. I don’t know if my approach to this is good, but it has worked so far: There's nothing you can do to avoid death, if it’s going to happen, it will happen. And instead of overthinking (and I’m telling you this as someone who overthinks a lot) and being afraid of what will happen once you’re dead, you can’t control death and it doesn’t matter how much you think or know about it: it'll just happen. And having that in mind, the best thing you can do IMO is to focus on what you can do to improve your everyday life and who you’re as a person, attain a goal or whatever, because until you die, you're still alive. And I’m not saying that you should act as if tomorrow doesn’t exist simply because you can die any moment, just have in mind what you want, work towards that but don’t forget that you have other responsibilities that also need attention, it’s about finding an equilibrium, or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom