Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

From the article:

The deceased appeared as they did in life rather than as they did when they fell ill. In fact the deceased often appeared much younger or more healthy than when they died. The deceased conveyed reassurance to the dreamer. "I am OK and still with you" This message tended to be conveyed telepathically or mentally rather than via spoken word. The dream structure was NOT disorganized or bizarre. Instead visitation dreams are typically clear, vivid, intense and are experienced as real visits when the dreamer awakens. The dreamer is always changed by the experience. There is resolution of the grieving process and/or a wider spiritual perspective.

The bolded part above stood out when I read the above..I had a dream like this a day after my family member passed and it did feel like they were trying to reassure me by what they said in the dream.

I've had dreams - brief encounters if you will with certain people long passed (not uncommon for others I'm sure). So what does one do with them - it is a dream after all, yet sometimes there seems this type of vivid bridge of "reassurance". I don't really know, though, it is a feeling upon waking that there was something differnt about it.

Here was such a dream from 2013 posted here with the memory of my grandmother - her name was Grace. She always made a great impact on me in this living realm; she would hum joyfully while knitting and sometimes sing. She always had time to talk, never wasting a moment in retrospect. She was different than my other grandmother, less serious and more able to laugh and enjoy. Here was this dreams main remembering:

The dream evoked from a different time and place, the setting had splendid architectural features of iron and stone columns and features, a spiral staircase with sculpted rod iron railings and yet was not somehow in an indoor setting – it was open air. In the beginning of the dream there were forum members, who I only know by name here and some I’ve only briefly met. In the dream there was reading, recounting and general discussions in a warm kind atmosphere. My memory of same was overshadowed by what is recalled at the end. Coming down around the last few steps of the spiral staircase, could see an old woman with wiry white hair standing with her face turned to the side. There was recognition as she started to turn, and then I exclaimed in a questioning voice, Grandma, is that you. She turned and smiled and her arms opened as I rushed to greet her. We embraced and started to move in a dance and were both filled with joy - no words were spoken.

That is as close as I can get to what you pointed out, Cleo, and maybe it was all just a dream and yet something about it was more than that.

I've had dreams - brief encounters if you will with certain people long passed (not uncommon for others I'm sure). So what does one do with them - it is a dream after all, yet sometimes there seems this type of vivid bridge of "reassurance". I don't really know, though, it is a feeling upon waking that there was something differnt about it.

Here was such a dream from 2013 posted here with the memory of my grandmother - her name was Grace. She always made a great impact on me in this living realm; she would hum joyfully while knitting and sometimes sing. She always had time to talk, never wasting a moment in retrospect. She was different than my other grandmother, less serious and more able to laugh and enjoy. Here was this dreams main remembering:

That is as close as I can get to what you pointed out, Cleo, and maybe it was all just a dream and yet something about it was more than that.

I've dreamed of my parents (both of whom died with cancer) often and they have always appeared younger and in good health. Dogs which have passed to the rainbow bridge have appeared to me in dreams a few times after the deaths and it was always a comfort. It seems to me that dreams are part of the astral plane.

When I was checking some of the quotes from the book on the web, I came across this site and file, which I believe are some personal pages of Dr. Stafford Betty:

At the beginning of the pptx file, it says:
What follows is taken from my book The Afterlife Unveiled, especially the concluding chapter where typical features of the afterlife are summarized, based on hundreds of accounts published over the last 160 years. These accounts come (allegedly) from spirits communicating through reputable mediums. My novel The Imprisoned Splendor, set in the afterlife, brings to life these features. Published here by special request of my students.

The rest of the document presents 50 items, which, I think, include all of the 33 items shared by Joe from another (newer, I think) book by the author. So, there are 17 others, which can be seen in the file and also shared below with item numbers as sequenced in the file (hope I list them rightly):

6. So natural is the process of dying that many souls do not realize at first they have died. One spirit said, “I groped my way, as if through passages, before I knew I was dead. . . . And even when I saw people that I knew were dead, I thought they were only visions.” That is because the difference in appearance between the physical and the astral body is relatively slight.

7. When spirits first come over, they tend to spend some time in a memory world of their own making. The things they think about seem like vivid realities rather than dreams. They might live with these self-created hallucinations for quite a while before they break free of their trance. Eventually or rapidly most souls, depending on their readiness, leave these hallucinations behind and move into the objectively real world described in No. 1 above.

9. Some spirits describe a phenomenon known as the akashic or etheric records. These records contain the history of the places they cling to. These records “lie layer against layer everywhere.” The spirit of Professor Ian Currie says that the akashic records reveal in detail the pasts of all souls but are kept in a realm far beyond the humbler realms of souls newly come over.

16. Some spirits tell of other inhabited planets. One said, “There are social bonds among the peoples we contacted, just as there are on Earth. There is also evidence of some moral struggle and evolvement among these inhabitants.” This suggests that the divine plan is consistent throughout the universe.

21. The astral world provides opportunities for every wholesome interest or avocation--from science to music to theology to astral architecture to homebuilding. It is a joyful, endlessly fascinating place, full of challenges, for those mature enough to value it.

24. Spirits do not forget their loved ones back on earth, whom they often seek to help with what we might call prayer in reverse or by personal visits. Some spirits enjoy sitting unseen next to their loved ones back on earth, whom they miss just as we sometimes miss each other. Others try to communicate with loved ones back on earth through mediums. Their motive is often to try and convince the loved ones that they are still alive in spirit.

25. Spirits tell us our prayers for them are efficacious and deeply appreciated. If forgotten by their earth friends and family, spirits can experience loneliness. Allan Kardec, founder of Spiritism, wrote, “Prayer . . . is a great source of comfort for the spirit you are praying for. To this spirit, your prayers show that you care, that it is not suffering [remorse] alone. Moreover, your interest could also encourage the afflicted spirit to seriously reconsider its attitude.”

26. Some spirits describe themselves as surrounded by an all-pervasive, penetrating Divine Light, full of understanding and love. One spirit described the Light as feeling like an “atmospheric presence . . . alive with a loving intent that is instantly felt and experienced in a direct manner. . . . There is no mistaking its intent, and again I am struck by the ambiguity of its vastly personal and impersonal aspects.” Spirits do not meet an embodied personal God in the astral world.

27. They celebrate the presence of that Light in powerful rituals involving supremely grand music and displays of light, described in astonishing language. Music seems to be the supreme art of the astral, with most communicators noting its inspirational quality. Painting, dance, theater, and architecture are also prominently mentioned. It’s safe to say that the more refined a person’s aesthetic taste is on earth, the more at home he or she will feel in the higher realms of the astral.

35. There is duration, but nothing like clock-time with its schedules and deadlines. Three months after her death, one spirit wrote, “. . . already my experience of earth and time is fading. I seem to have been here for aeons.” Events in the afterworld, other than those enjoyed during meditative states when one experiences “union with the All,” are sequential. Thus there is time.

36. Spouses, relatives, friends, and former teachers, some from earlier lives, some long forgotten, turn up and may renew old friendships. If two persons linked by love to each other on earth want to continue the relationship after death and are, roughly speaking, spiritual equals, there is nothing stopping them. Ties that were deep don’t disappear with death.

38. The theme of unity is stressed in many accounts. The eminent student of psychical research Robert Crookall wrote after analyzing hundreds of spirit communications: “. . . each has grave responsibilities as his ‘brother’s keeper.’ The physical body, while permitting the development of individuality, facilitating the formation of mental habits and encouraging the development of initiative, tends to hide the fact that we are essentially ‘members one of another.’”

39. Spirits say that all of us have a spirit guardian and guide and that we are wise to seek help. Helping a particular earth inhabitant is a common assignment—a way of serving selflessly—for spirits. We are free to ask their help, though their powers are strictly limited. But spirits sometimes become discouraged when their efforts are “mocked at by those who have become too gross to recognize spirit-power, and too earthy to aspire to spiritual things.”

40. Spirits in the astral meet Christ-like beings, Beings of Light far advanced, teachers who come down from higher worlds to inspire progress toward realms of incomparably greater joy and awareness. These beings are too advanced to communicate to us through a medium. Occasionally they use “relays”—spirits less evolved--to get their message across to us.

45. When a person commits suicide, he sends forth “his spirit alone and friendless into a strange world where no place was yet prepared for it . . . in the end he fell prey to tempters in the spirit, who fastened on him and drove him to his ruin,” according to one spirit. There are warnings against suicide in most channeled literature. Yet there is hope for such a person, especially from missionary spirits. Suicides do not end up in an eternal hell. Some suffer relatively little. There isn’t a single rule that covers all cases.

46. Human dilemmas turn up in the astral just as they do on earth. One spirit, a judge on earth, described a man whose company was desired by both his former wives. Frances Banks, an Anglican nun for 25 of her earth years, told of a Jewish mother riveted by hatred to her Nazi persecutor. It was Banks’s task to pry her loose and teach her to forgive the man. Problem-solving is perhaps as necessary in the astral as on earth.

49. The ultimate future of some spirits is stupendous beyond imagination. Msgr Robert Hugh Benson, a Catholic priest back on earth, was allowed to visit by “special invitation” a realm far higher than his own, and words could not begin to do justice to “such inexpressible beauty.” Benson described his host in the following way: “He looked to be young, to be of eternal youthfulness, but we could feel the countless aeons of time, as it is known on earth, that lay behind him.”

Michael Newton’s books on the afterlife, and some other similar books to a lesser extent, at the background of the C’s material were my best, but evidently not perfect, source of information about 5D. I knew that there had to be other books/sources equal to or even better than Newton’s but a few checks mostly around the web didn’t produce satisfying results. If I came across and began to read Betty’s material on the issue previously, I could inadvertently dismiss it as being new-agey after taking a few glances. But I think it isn’t, after all. Or, somehow, it contains some concise and good information about the afterlife. And what is even better for me is that I feel that these descriptions have nicely balanced my current mental picture of 5D, which was mostly based on what I understand from Newton’s material. I might be wrong, I might have distorted in my mind what Newton shared in his books but, based on his material, I used to believe that the afterlife was much more uniform than what is described in Betty’s material. Yes, Newton’s books also told about problematic souls, situations, etc. but I had the impression that those were much more exceptional than what is described by Betty. For example, this might be due to my inattention about Newton’s explanations but, I didn’t think that there could be somewhat ‘dark regions’ of 5D/homeland where darkened souls could be living ordinarily and ‘autonomously’! I didn’t think that there could be this much freedom in 5D! I thought strict STS was under a kind of strict spiritual control of equal and/or higher STO. Yes, the term ‘control’ itself doesn’t go well with STO but it was already a dark point in my mind how STS, especially strict-STS (4D STS, for instance), was handled in 5D by 5D and 6D overseers! Now, I have relatively a much better picture of it after Newton’s. This will surely not change my great respect for him but mentally I’m much more at peace now about certain realities of 5D. I mean, although I still can’t understand so many things about it, I now feel closer to the reality of the matter. And now I feel that, in some important ways, Newton’s material is more new-agey than Betty’s. This is not only about STS, of course, but this seems to be a very important part of our learning.

Even in consideration of the extremely imbalanced STS conditions of our world/reality and the very unique function of 5D as a contemplation zone for both STS and STO, I couldn’t think that 5D could be so similar to 3D. As above, so below, hah! The 5D/home freedom described for both STS and STO in Betty’s material has exhilarated me. Yes, I’m sure that STO overseers impose a certain amount of control and/or this is a natural process self-imposed to a great extent in connection with the very nature of absolute being, 7D, but I now see better how lesser and higher STS as well as STO and those in between like terrans could be enjoying, or suffering, their existential freedom at the central land of all souls.

What exhilerates me most, maybe beyond both sources but more thanks to the C's and some other sources emphasizing that 'Self is God', is the sense/understanding that "freedom" is not as much given externally by someone/something as it is self-given, naturally. I think God/7D never says 'you owe your freedom to me' because there is no God out there to say this. Not as long as we perceive it/him/her to be an 'individual' as Betty's materials also seems to describe. It is the pure absolute source of all invididuals either STS or STO as far as I can think of. But my thinking is obviously open to updates/corrections/improvement as ever.

That sounds like a very interesting book! I find the subject fascinating and my first introduction to it was a book a friend gave me called “The Spirits’ Book” by Allan Kardec in 1857. A lot of that reminded me of the book. It’s channeled material that he compiled but the questions and answers were well organized and overlapped with a lot of things I read later down the road. I also liked his approach and it also covered a really wide range of subjects.
The Spirits book is part of a series in which one volume is Heaven and Hell, about which there is this review:
Overview:
This is the fourth book of the Spiritist Codification, first published in 1865. Following the explanations of the mediumistic phenomena, the universal laws, and the teachings of Christ, all approached and explained in the three previous books of the codification, Allan Kardec now enlightens us with a dissected view of Divine Justice seen from the spiritist perspective. The book is divided into two parts, namely “The Doctrine” and “The Examples”. The first part shows a a comparative analysis of the concepts of different faiths about heaven, purgatory and hell, angels and demons, and future punishment and rewards, whilst the author delves deeply into subjects such as future life, the fear of death, the myth of eternal punishment, angels and demons. The dogma of eternal punishment is especially discussed and refuted by arguments taken from the universal laws. The second part consists of numerous communications with discarnate spirits at different stages of evolution, exploring the characteristics of each of their continued existences as it sheds light on the state of the soul after death and its passage from the physical life to the spiritual life, which until then had been obscure and feared. In addition, it explores topics such as suicide and the origins of our earthly trials.
On the above page, the book is available as pdf. It is now many years since I read the book, but I remember the examples about the various departed souls to be instructive.

There is another book I read: MY TRAVELS in the SPIRIT WORLD By CAROLINE D. LARSEN. Old printed versions from 1927 are available on Amazon for a small fortune considering there are only 101 pages with letters ready for those of poor eye sight. The pdf can be found though. The printed types are large, but paragraphs are few. Here is an excerpt from page 29-33 where the author explains her impressions of the continued existence of departed souls:
Some of the departed spirits are at once fully aware that they are able to reflect on their condition just as I was able to reflect on mine. Other spirits suspect dimly that something strange has overtaken them but they refuse absolutely to accept the realization and in order to shut it more completely out of their minds they deliberately continue their familiar activity of the world. Thus with their minds illattuned to their conditions they seem unable to reason clearly about their state until by slow degrees they are adjusted to it. The majority of spirits however are in so confused a state of mind that they do not suspect at all the great change they have undergone. No sooner are they out of their earthly form than they proceed at once to live their life along the old familiar lines. The business man immediately starts for his office to direct affairs, wondering constantly at the delay in the execution of his orders. The traveler laden with baggage, as he thinks, looks for the train which shall carry him on his usual route. The judge places himself on the bench ready to listen to the pleas. But somehow matters do not concur to his satisfaction. The lawyer hunts for his client, but either he is unable to find him or else he makes no connection with the proper court room. The professor eagerly lectures his class and wonders angrily why the class does not pay him the customary attention. The hostess anxiously attempts to gather her guests together for the party she had planned, but success does not crown her efforts. The mechanic and the worker trot cheerfully to their places of work, but nothing seems to go right. Here some spirits will enter their accustomed stores to purchase something only to lose sight of the clerk or to discover that they have forgotten the money wherewith to effect the purchase. Others wilt enter the old familiar restaurant, sit down at a table and give the waiter the order for their favorite dishes. But they find the waiter so disrespectful that be either ignores them completely or fails to bring the desired food. Disgusted with such service they leave the place to try elsewhere. But a similar result greets every effort. So they all continue in their diverse customary activities of earthly life only to find constantly some inexplicable barriers existing between them and their desires. They live as in that dream in which one attempts accustomed actions only to find oneself bewilderingly baffled in every futile attempt. They are filled with surprise that relatives and friends ignore them, and that their usual aims fail completely. Yet no one attempts to disillusion them. First of all, it is not permitted to do that as the sudden shock of such information volunteered to an ignorant spirit would have disastrous results. Furthermore most spirits would not listen to such talk; they would stoutly and angrily deny that there was anything unusual the matter with them. Therefore at first there is no questioning and everyone must there, as here, dispel his own illusions and slowly formulate his own ideas. For the mind suffers no change in death.

Everywhere in my journeys I found these new citizens of Spirit Land thronging the streets of cities, passing in and out of houses, traveling on trains and voyaging on steamers. In fact, wherever mortals habitate there are to be found also denizens of the
Spirit World. So in reality, there are as many spirits inhabiting this earth as there are mortals. It was a strange sight to me, able as I was to reflect on the strangeness of the situation, to look down a busy street and to see spirits and mortals intermingling with one another. Occasionally I would follow into the houses spirits I had known in the flesh. They would lie down on the bed they had always used, recline on the couch which had so often been a comfort to them, take the usual seat in the easy chair and occupy the old familiar place at the family table. But there was always a troubled expression on their faces because none of those whom they had loved seemed to recognize them. Restless, they would rise, and wander aimlessly out among the crowd in search of something or somebody that could be of some assistance to clear up the mystery. I often talked with such spirits as well as with those who understood the truth of the situation. In almost every instance however they spoke first and then
approached me. I shall relate some of these incidents and conversations as they are both interesting and a help in understanding the condition of the spirit mind.
My Travels in the Sprit World is short, readable and helpful.

I briefly discovered Allan Kardec following this discussion, and I stumbled upon a French website with valuable resources.
Here is an article on the subject named :
The crisis of death on October 1, 2017.
The crisis of death

This month, we present a study by Ernest Bozzano on the death crisis. Long before the many NDE experiences, Ernest Bozzano, the man with the small index cards, lists a set of testimonies of disembodied people and establishes the following observation:

"These are the fundamental details on which spirits agree in the majority of their messages, except always the inevitable disappointments which confirm the rule, and which sometimes intervene by modifying, shortening, eliminating some of the usual experiences inherent in the crisis of death, or by determining the production of other unusual experiences in the initial part of the spiritual experience.

1 - They all claim to have found themselves in human form in the spiritual world,
2 - To have ignored for some time, or even for a long time, that they were dead, (There are, however, exceptions for spirits having a good spiritual evolution.)
3 - Have gone, during the pre-agonist crisis, or shortly after, through the test of the synthetic reminiscence of all the events of their existence, (Panoramic vision or epilogue of death)
4 - To have been welcomed into the spiritual realm by the spirits of their deceased family members and friends,
5 - Almost all of them have gone through a more or less long phase of restorative sleep,
6 - Being in a radiant or wonderful spiritual environment (in the case of morally normal disembodied people) or in a dark and oppressive environment (in the case of morally depraved disembodied people)
7 - To have found that the spiritual environment was a new objective, substantial, real world, analogous to the spiritualized earthly environment,
8 - To have learned that this was due to the fact that, in the spiritual world, the thought is a creative force, by means of which any spirit existing in the "astral plane" can reproduce around it the medium of its memories,
9 - It did not take long to learn that the transmission of thought constituted spiritual language, even though the newcomer spirits delude themselves and believe they speak by means of the word,
10 - To have found that, thanks to the faculty of spiritual vision, one was able to perceive objects on one side, inside and through them,
11 - To have noticed that spirits can instantly transfer from one place to another - even very far away, thanks to an act of will - which did not prevent them from also being able to walk in the spiritual environment or fly over some distance from the ground,
12 - To have learned that the spirits of the deceased gravitate fatally and automatically towards the spiritual spheres which suit them, thanks to the "law of affinity".

These are the twelve fundamental details on which all the spirits who communicate with each other agree. I will notice that it is enough to analyze them one after the other, and then as a whole, to convince oneself that they present to the incarnate a complete schematic picture of the events that await all humans during the crisis of death, and the impressions that await us when we arrive in the spiritual milieu. On the other hand, there is not a single important element in the stories in question in which the spirits who communicate themselves to us differ from one another in such a way as to make us consider the element in question to be contradictory. Who does not see that this observation has immense theoretical value in favor of the authentically spiritual origin of the "transcendental revelations", taken as a whole?

Let us add that the cases I have just examined, in addition to the concordances on the fundamental details, are also presented in other cases of a secondary nature, which, as I have pointed out, are theoretically more important than the primary concordances, since it is becoming increasingly difficult to explain them by the assumptions of coincidences of chance and cryptomnesia as the details in question concern ever more insignificant or unexpected or strange incidents.
Among the secondary details encountered in the cases I have reproduced, I would like to mention the following:

• The deceased who communicate with each other agree that the spirits of the dead to whom we have been bound in life intervene to welcome and guide the new disembodied, before the phase of "restorative sleep" has begun,
  • When spirits tell us that they have seen their corpse on the deathbed, they generally speak of the phenomenon of the etheric body which has condensed above the somatic body. This detail is most often consistent with what has been said by the sighted mediums who have sometimes been at the bedside of the dying,
  • They say by common agreement that, just as there cannot be absolutely identical living individualities, so there cannot be identical disembodied individualities to the point of having to travel the same scale of spiritual elevation. It follows that, even for what are called "twin souls" of earthly existence, the time comes when they must separate in the spiritual realm, although they can always see each other again when they wish,
  • They agree that although spirits are able to create more or less well, by the force of thought, what they need, however, when it comes to complex and important works, the task is entrusted to groups of spirits who have specialized in this,
  • They are unanimous in affirming that the spirits of the deceased, dominated by human passions to die, are attached to the environment in which they have lived - this for a period of time more or less long. As a result, not being able to enjoy the benefit of restorative sleep, they persist in the illusion of believing they are still alive, even though they are in the grip of a strange dream or an oppressive nightmare. In this case, they often become "obsessing" spirits,
  • They unanimously teach us that, in the spiritual realm, the hierarchically inferior spirits cannot perceive the spirits who are superior to them, because of the vibratory tonality different from their "etheric bodies",
  • They agree that the heartbreaking attacks of pain which frequently occur at the deathbed are not only painful to the spirits of the deceased but also prevent them from entering into contact with their loved ones and keep them in the earthly environment,
  • Finally, they have only one voice to say that sometimes, when they find themselves alone and faced with uncertainties and perplexities of all kinds, they perceive a voice that reaches them from afar and advises them on what to do. It is a voice coming from protective spirits who, having telepathically perceived their thoughts, hasten to transmit their advice.

One cannot help but realize that the cumulative concordances concerning many secondary details of this kind are inexplicable by all theories, except for the assumption that mediumistic personalities, being indeed deceased spirits, relate true circumstances that are common to the experience of all. In this case, the fact of concordances in transcendental revelations would not imply an enigma to be solved, everything would be explained in the simplest and most natural way.
This conclusion is already emerging as rationally inevitable. However, we still have to discuss the second problem raised by the thesis we are dealing with: i. e. the possibility that these concordances can be attributed to "fortuitous coincidences" or subconscious reminiscences of knowledge acquired by the media (cryptomnesia).
I further exclude the hypothesis of "fortuitous coincidences", which does not hold up against the nature of the reported concordances, especially if we consider that their demonstrative effectiveness is of a cumulative nature. There remains the hypothesis that mediums would have learned in advance the information they give about the spiritual world - under these conditions, even if they did not remember it, it should be assumed that this information emerged from their subconscious as a result of the mediumistic conditions. This hypothesis can be countered by many objections - rebuttals - the first of which consists in the following: it would be absolutely arbitrary and contrary to logic to assume that all the media through which the messages were obtained should be in conditions of complete scholarship with respect to spiritualist doctrine. Common sense would be sufficient a priori to demonstrate that this thesis is not supported

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

They also have a Q&A, with some good bits.

Spirits - M - 12/02/2016
Hello,
Why do our loved ones find it so difficult to detach themselves from the material? I thought we felt lighter without our earthly envelope. I thought we no longer felt any unpleasant sensations and no more pain. I have the impression that there are levels before reaching the celestial ways.
Are we between two worlds when we leave our envelope? Why are so many people suffering? Don't they hear the guides who want to help them? I saw the movie Nosso Lar and I'm terrified of this world of the threshold.

Hello,
Reading the book, In the Invisible, should already provide you with several answers to the many questions you are asking us. You should also read After Death, by Léon Denis, who explains that our detachment from the body after disembodiment is more or less long according to different criteria such as, for example, our attachment to matter, our faith, the way we die, etc.
You can also go back to Allan Kardec's Book of Spirits and read, in questions 155 and following, how it is explained to us that the bonds that unite the Spirit to the body are unraveled but not broken. Let these readings mature in you, think about them, meditate on them, observe around you and you will see that the world of spirits and that of the incarnates are very similar! For example, you are surprised that spirits, when they are so unhappy, do not listen to guide spirits who want to help them. Don't you think it's the same thing on Earth?
Without being a guide yourself, have you ever despaired of seeing someone close to you go "straight into the wall" despite many warnings? Free will exists and allows the lesson to be learned even better a little later. Sometimes you have to burn yourself to understand that iron is hot...

Good continuation in your readings, but do not hesitate to get closer to a centre to go a little further.
Fraternally,
Gilles

They also offer free courses on spiritism, available for anyone interested here: Centre Spirite Lyonnais Allan Kardec - Initiation||Cours dispensés au Centre
Some relevant bits concerning our subject, the world afterlife:

A brief history
In the Gospels1, Jesus Christ mentions: "There are many houses in my father's house. If it wasn't so, I would have told you. »

Emmanuel Swedenborg, a great psychic seer, mentions it in 1750: "In the spiritual world, there are lands as in the natural world, there are plains and valleys, mountains and hills and also springs and rivers, gardens, woods and forests. There are cities and in these cities, palaces and houses. »

Allan Kardec in Heaven and Hell evokes its existence: "The spiritual life, at all degrees, is on the contrary a constant activity... The occupations, although free of fatigue, bring an incessant variety of aspects and emotions by the thousand incidents with which they are scattered. Everyone has his mission to fulfil, his protégés to assist, friends of the earth to visit, cogs of nature to guide, suffering souls to console, we go, we come, not from one street to another, but from one world to another; we gather, we separate ourselves and then join each other..."

The Reverend George Vale Owen, in 1921, received information on the afterlife3 from his disembodied mother and a group of spirits: "On the other side, as here, there are mountains, rivers, beautiful forests and many houses... »

In 1943, the medium Francisco Candido Xavier described life in the afterlife in 13 books, the first one being Nosso lar. We can mention other spiritualist authors such as Divaldo but also Otilia Gonçalves, Camilho Candido Botelho, Caibar Schutel who will all have information about the afterlife.

In 1954, Anthony Borgia psychography "life in the invisible worlds". A Spirit, the Reverend Hugh Benson, tells his story and transmits information about the spiritual city in which he lived after his disincarnation. It describes houses, gardens, libraries, rivers with magnetized waters that restore the balance of recent disembodied people...

Other sources
Near-death experiences: EMI or NDE.
These are testimonies from people who have passed through the afterlife and returned from it. These people, following an accident that led to a more or less long period of coma, saw beings of light who advise, comfort, guide and encourage them. They describe cities with resplendent buildings, as well as crystal clear water springs, aerial celestial music transmitting infinite peace with a feeling of love. It was Dr. Raymond Moody, who studied these testimonies.

Experiments of memory regression
By using hypnosis, we can regress and go back to intrauterine life, and even beyond. The descriptions of the people confirm the existence of cities in the afterlife.

Transcommunication
Closer to us, we can cite transcommunication where descriptions of cities in the afterlife are transmitted by spirits.
These include sound recordings made by Juergenson4. There are images with landscapes, cities. They were received by Theo and Maggy Harsch-Fischbach5 in the 1990s.
The various spiritual planes of the earth
We will describe the various plans based on the works of Chico Xavier. According to this teaching, the Earth would be divided into seven planes above the earth.
Each plane is determined by vibrations and fluids. The spirits who inhabit it perceive what corresponds to their environment.
The material has different characteristics according to the various planes. Also, we cannot perceive the fluids of the spirit world.
Each plane is a world in itself and has a surface, a solid part on which spirits evolve and work. The Spirit feels under his feet the solid ground.
Seven levels above the Earth
On the first level, there is the Earth where the incarnate and the disincarnate live together and everyone is in their apparent world. It is characterized by an invisible population loaded with suffering and disease. This population acts on the incarnate, interfering with their lives and constituting a real scourge for humanity.

The second level or threshold. There are in this zone many institutions which assist suffering spirits. Spirits wander, they often have great sufferings but they can be rescued.

On the periphery of the threshold is the third level. The climate is more pleasant and there are spiritual cities with a higher quality of life as described by André Luiz in Nosso Lar.

The fourth level, of which we have little information, is made up of happy spirits who dedicate themselves to art in general, culture and science.

The fifth sphere is inhabited by spirits devoted to universal fraternal love.

The sixth sphere is occupied by the spirits responsible for defining the directives of the planet.

The seventh and last sphere is open to the infinite and contains the spirits who have conquered all the earthly stages and who are considered to be the true inhabitants of the universe.
There are two spheres below the earth's crust that correspond to regions of intense suffering. These regions correspond to darkness and bottomless abysses.
The points of passage between the different levels
There are crossing points from one level to another, these are:
The paths of light or access points, created by the higher spirits to allow passage in case of emergency from one level to another.
Exit fields or exit zones that allow two adjacent spheres to touch each other.
The oceans or places where spirits gather to go to a higher level with the help of a boat.
We find the description in Nosso lar and also On the threshold of infinity.
bridges or fourth means of passage between spiritual planes. It is a kind of separation between light and shadow, between two levels. Many mediums speak of it and spirits are in charge of watching over them in order to prevent spirits who are not psychologically prepared from crossing it. Bridges are often illuminated.
The lower astral or threshold
It is a region where suffering spirits live.

There are many testimonies with a description of the lower astral. Allan Kardec talks about it in his book "Heaven and Hell". Divaldo Pereira Franco mentions it in Les frontières de la folie, Yvonne A. Pereira in the memoirs of a suicide, Chico Xavier in Libération.

On this drawing made by a medium, we can see on the left, the spiritual team going down to recover and help a Spirit trapped in the lower astral.
It is an atmosphere of suffering in which evolution does not exist, spirits stagnate immersed in their ideas. It is a place of misery, we see spirits who are transformed into human rags. Fear and misery are the means of exploitation used by more malignant and violent spirits to dominate. There is a great darkness. Sometimes storms devastate these regions to clean up this accumulation of obscure vibrations. The vegetation is poor and not very diversified, it serves as food for the spirits who live there. There are animals, they are devoid of beauty. The inhabitants of this plan live in caves and caves.

Such grim descriptions are also given by Jurgenson, the pioneer of instrumental transcommunication, who by sound recording gained access to these lower spheres. In 1972 he received recordings of voices from the afterlife speaking of the caves of the world below with descriptions as sad as those given by the Spirit André Luiz.
Description of the spiritual colonies attached to the Earth
Spiritual colonies are the cities of the spiritual plane. They temporarily shelter the disembodied and each have different objectives. A distinction is made between:

First aid stations. These are places of first aid where the Spirit goes when he recognizes himself; he is helped to get out of his sufferings. These places are described by many spiritual authors, particularly in the works: The Missionaries of Light or The Messengers.
In these transitional places, spirits are rescued, helped and guided, but they remain free to choose their path. They may be led to welfare colonies or prefer to remain around the Earth as wandering spirits. Often, they decide to stay in this aid post to serve the community that sheltered them.
These stations are located in areas where there is a high mortality rate, such as near battlefields, highways or disaster sites. Some work in contact with spiritual groups on Earth. Spirits brought to the meeting are often sent to the first aid stations.

Assistance camps
They are designed to help suicides, drug addicts and people who have had sexual deviances. They are generally closed by defence systems against the attack of inferior Spirits. They have hospitals, schools, parks, buildings for administration and for the accommodation of spirits, and meeting rooms. These colonies are always in contact with the higher planes that supervise the work.

Study camps
In these colonies, there are housing for teachers and students, study rooms, libraries and huge video rooms. Some are open to the incarnate who can stay there at night while they sleep.
Yvonne A. Pereira, in Memoirs of a Suicide, describes a large university located in the spiritual city Hope in which she stayed for years after her passage through the Valley of Suicides. Moral courses are given where past lives are studied in order to better understand the causes of earthly errors. It is possible to take courses on planet formation, geography, archaeology, geology, topography, philosophy, psychology, pedagogy, etc....

Colonies of orientation of the planet
It is here that the spirits responsible for the evolution of the planet Earth are gathered.
List of the main known colonies
We will give you a non-exhaustive list of spiritual cities cited in the mediumnical and spiritual literature:
The Champ et Paix first aid station quoted by Chico Xavier in the book Les messagers in 1944. It is an ancient colony, created more than 2 centuries ago and located in the lower astral or threshold. Thousands of voluntary Spirits devote themselves to the mission of supporting, educating and consoling suffering Spirits.

The Maison de la Paix first aid post quoted by Chico Xavier in the book Action and Reaction in 1957. It is located in the lower astral region. This position depends on the Nosso Lar city, it has existed for 300 years.

The music colony cited by George Vale Owen in the Celestial Arcanas in 1921 according to communications received by his disembodied mother and a group of spirits.

Fabiano's transitional house quoted by Chico Xavier in the book Les ouvriers de la Vie Eternelle in 1946.

The Redemption Colony cited by Divaldo Pereira Franco in the book Beyond Death in 1948. This colony was created in the 18th century to help disembodied slaves under the weight of suffering and desires for revenge.

The hospital school of soul mates quoted by Chico Xavier in the book Sex and Destiny in 1963. It is an institution intended to assist disembodied spirits in need of sexual re-education.

The Alpha 1 colony cited by Sonia Rinaldi in 1992. It is located in northern Europe. It is in the form of a 5-pointed star. It is home to leading scientists and researchers responsible for the advancement of science and the balance of the Earth's ecosystem.

The Gordemônio colony cited by Fernando do O in the book A peine une vie de femme in 2000. It is a colony made up of spirits dedicated to evil, it is a vast region inhabited by evil spirits. It is located near the Earth. This organization recruits its population from unfortunate lower entities and organizes criminal activities.

The Valley Gateway colony cited by Gilson Freire in Icaro Redimindo in 2000. It is a colony which deals with suicidal spirits or tormented spirits.
The Euripedes Barnasulfo colony
It was quoted by Chico Xavier in the book Voix d'une autre marge in 1987, it is located above Sacramento.
As can be seen in the drawing, there is a building in the centre that houses the administration. Around it are four U-shaped buildings. There is a prayer area where prayer and the study of the Gospel are practiced, a hospital where recently disincarnated spirits are received, a school where respect for divine laws is taught and a spiritual archive where information concerning spirits in the process of incarnation is kept.

The New Dawn Colony
She was quoted by Abel Glaser in Aube Nouvelle in 1992. It is located in the city of Santos in the state of São Paulo in the threshold region. It is a great community with 200,000 spirits. It is directed by the Spirit Caibar Schutel. There are various working units such as the spiritual development center, the pass room, the Sheila hospital, where spirits arriving from the emergency stations are received. There is also the house of childhood, which deals with disembodied child spirits, the centre of learning of divine light where one gathers to study the teaching of Jesus and then the house of justice to evaluate the evolution of each one.

The Nosso Lar colony

The colony Notre demeure was mentioned by Chico Xavier in the book Nosso Lar in 1943. It is an institution founded in the 16th century by Portuguese people. It is located in the third plan and in an area above the city of Rio de Janeiro.
The city is represented in the form of a six-pointed star, surrounded by a wall of protection against attacks by spirits that could disturb the functioning and work of the colony.
It consists of a central building that is the administrative centre and six buildings that house various ministries, as well as flower beds and wooded parks intended for the leisure activities of the colony's inhabitants. Beyond that are constructions for the workers of each ministry.
Slide 17
City organization
It is composed of a Governor, assisted by 72 employees. There are six departments:
That of regeneration, he is responsible for the preparation of spirits for reincarnation.
That of the help which welcomes the suffering spirits, the requests and prayers coming from beings who suffer incarnated or disincarnated. They also organize rescue services for spirits in the lower astral.
The one of communication that prepares the future mediums.
That of enlightenment, which gathers the archives of the past lives of spirits resident in the city.
The one of the elevation where an orchestra performs soft music to help reflection.
That of the divine union where water is magnetized and where all the fluids used in care are found.

In this colony, the suffering spirits are housed in the ministry of aid to receive first aid and then served magnetized water. If they are refractory to the aid, they are taken to the Ministry of Regeneration. If they are benevolent, they can be admitted to the ministries of assistance or communication or clarification.

Thanks to DeepL! After having read the exemple of Behe with the space probe analogous to the mechanisms by which a cell manufacture a protein and send it to the lysosome, I keep in mind Science is stranger than fiction anyway. So why not give it a pause and consider it a possibility too. I have to say it feels a bit woo, but that would not be the first time I feel that way.

And by the way, this analogy could be expanded to how, we, evolve, encoutering many other beings, to finally arrive at our destination and begin the job for which we were made, as souls. A complex path made of different processing rooms over which we access once we get the signal for it. There are pauses and and veils openings. But eventually we'll get there and function. That might be too much of a stretch since I'm not sure free will apply on that level, the particular protein was designed for a specific function but I like the idea of complexity behind it. And maybe ourselves are designed to have a certain function too and it's the role of our different incarnations to find out what exactly is that function.

There is another book I read: MY TRAVELS in the SPIRIT WORLD By CAROLINE D. LARSEN.

So they all continue in their diverse customary activities of earthly life only to find constantly some inexplicable barriers existing between them and their desires. They live as in that dream in which one attempts accustomed actions only to find oneself bewilderingly baffled in every futile attempt. They are filled with surprise that relatives and friends ignore them, and that their usual aims fail completely. Yet no one attempts to disillusion them. First of all, it is not permitted to do that as the sudden shock of such information volunteered to an ignorant spirit would have disastrous results. Furthermore most spirits would not listen to such talk; they would stoutly and angrily deny that there was anything unusual the matter with them. Therefore at first there is no questioning and everyone must there, as here, dispel his own illusions and slowly formulate his own ideas. For the mind suffers no change in death.

Interesting as it perhaps seems similar to how the C's discuss this carousel of pictures from our lives, whereby some (or maybe all to start with) of the newly 3d departed - in Larsen's telling, sound like they try to relive or reinact each projection - or the ones they want, and nothing and no one in 3d land seems to acknowledge and interact with them, which they can't understand and even ignore. Hence "The professor eagerly lectures his class and wonders angrily why the class does not pay him the customary attention," as example.

Everywhere in my journeys I found these new citizens of Spirit Land thronging the streets of cities, passing in and out of houses, traveling on trains and voyaging on steamers. In fact, wherever mortals habitate there are to be found also denizens of the
Spirit World. So in reality, there are as many spirits inhabiting this earth as there are mortals.

If in our 3d reality there should be those with the ability to pierce the veil as each conducts their mortal lives, they might well see themselves surrounded at all times by these newly departed trying to interface with their old lives, the people and families, towns and cities that they used to know. This reminded me (under some controversy of the telling) of Henry A. Smith, Chief Seattle's 1854 Speech.

...At night, when the streets of your cities and villages shall be silent, and you think them deserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled and still love this beautiful land. The White Man will never be alone. Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not altogether powerless.

Here's another little excerpt from the book that I found interesting, as it deals with the idea of a 'group soul' - which the Cs have referred to on several occasions - and gives an interesting explanation of the origin of geniuses in relation to 'group souls'. It also deals with the idea of karma,

The group-soul is one and yet many. The informing spirit makes these souls one. I think I have explained to you before, that as there are certain centres in the brain, so in psychic life there are a number of souls all bound together by one spirit, depending for their nourishment on that spirit.

When I was on earth I belonged to a group-soul, but its branches and the spirit - which might be compared to the roots--were in the invisible. Now, if you would understand psychic evolution, this group-soul must be studied and understood. For instance, it explains many of the difficulties that people will assure you can be removed only by the doctrine of reincarnation. You may think my statement frivolous, but the fact that we do appear on earth to be paying for the sins of another life is, in a certain sense, true. It was our life, and yet not our life. In other words, a soul belonging to the group of which I am a part lived that previous life which built up for me the framework of my earthly life, lived it before I had passed through the gates of birth.

In this invisible world there is infinite variety of conditions. I can only speak of what I know. I do not claim to be infallible. Take the following as the axiom I would lay down for you.

Many Soul-men do not seek another earth life, but their spirit manifests itself many times on earth and it is the bond which holds together a group of souls, who, in the ascending scale of psychic evolution, act and react upon one another. So, when I talk of my spiritual forbears I do not speak of my physical ancestors, I speak of those soul-ancestors who are bound to me by one spirit. There may be contained within that spirit twenty souls, a hundred souls, a thousand souls. The number varies. It is different for each man. But what the Buddhists would call the karma I had brought with me from a previous life is, very frequently, not that of my life, but of the life of a soul that preceded me by many years on earth and left for me the pattern which made my life. I, too, wove a pattern for another of my group during my earthly career. We are all of us distinct, though we are influenced by others of our community on the various planes of being.

When your Buddhist speaks of the cycle of births, of man's continual return to earth, he utters but a half-truth. And often half a truth is more inaccurate than an entire misstatement.
I shall not live again on earth, but a new soul, one who will join our group, will shortly enter into the pattern or karma I have woven for him on earth. No doubt "karma" is a word I use incorrectly here. For it is something more and something less than karma that he inherits. I am, therefore, a kingdom, and yet I am but a unit in that kingdom.

You may say to me that, for the Soul-man, one earth life is not enough. But, as we evolve here, we enter into those memories and experiences of other lives that are to be found in the existence of the souls that preceded us, and are of our group.

I do not say that this theory, which I offer you, can be laid down as a general rule. But undoubtedly it is true in so far as it is what I have learned and experienced.

Now, this speculation - as you would probably call it - is interesting when applied to genius. The souls who have preceded us on earth naturally stamp us mentally and morally. If a certain type of psyche is continually being evolved in the one group, you will find that eventually that type, if it be musical, will have a musical genius as its representative on earth. It will harvest all the tendencies in those vanished lives, and it will then have the amazing unconscious knowledge that is the property of genius.

Here, in the After-death, we become more and more aware of this group-soul as we make progress.
Eventually we enter into it and share the experiences of our brethren. You must understand, therefore, that existence for my soul - as separate and apart from my individual ego - is dual. I lived two lives, one in the world of form, and one subjective, in the community of which I am a member.

Men and women may not care to accept these statements of mine. They long either for an indestructible individuality in the Hereafter or for a kind of spiritual swoon in the life of God. You will perceive in my analysis of the group-soul that we are individuals and members of one whole. And when you come to the Fourth, and more particularly to the Fifth stage, you will realise how fine and beautiful is this brotherhood within the one being; how it deepens and intensifies existence; how it destroys the cold selfishness so necessary to an earth life, where one living creature must continually destroy another's manifestation in matter in order to maintain its physical life.

[...] A fanatical Buddhist or a very devout Christian may be held within the groove of his earthly beliefs. For those other souls in his community are, perhaps, also, held in the chains of those particular ideas. So there he may remain, making no progress, in a thought or in a memory world which consists of the Christian or of the Buddhist dream. He is held fast in the tentacles of an octopus. This octopus is the earthly Christian or Buddhist idea of an After-life, their view of the universe as created when on earth.

Now, you will recognise that such conditions tend to inhibit progress. For it means - to use another metaphor - dwelling in an intellectual chrysalis, living in the past earthly conceptions. And it is needful that the journeying soul should come to a state in which he can at will survey them, but not be held by them, or be imprisoned in their limitations.

So there are numerous fanatical Christians who, though they led lives of rectitude on earth, committed certain intellectual sins. These might be summed up in the phrase "rigidity of thought," "an outlook limited by fanaticism." Briefly, they are wedded to a limited concept. In the Fourth stage of existence they must learn how to escape from such a prison if they are to make further progress. These remarks apply equally to Buddhists, Mahommedans, and all those other fanatical adherents of various religions or, as in the modern world, of scientific conceptions. For science tends more and more to become a religion or special outlook for many human beings.

Thanks for sharing!

Like 3/3.5 years ago I read a book written by a medium that was comunicating with a man who killed himself. Many things that you shared here were mentioned in this book, but unfortunately I didn't finish it because it talked about things that I didn't want to accept as true. For example it talked about hospitals where the soul would go to heal after such a traumatic event (suicide), it mentioned the presence of doctors, nurses, and beings that would help in this healing process, and I didn't want to accept the existence of hospitals in this case because I thought it was so similar to the material world and it was against what I thought this other side would be like according to me. 🤣
I can barely remember what I read, but there were some things similar to points 5,6,7, among others, but I won't go into details since I don't remember everything exactly as it was written. The reason I stopped reading it was because it mentioned some religious things and I thought that the medium or the soul were influenced by their own beliefs, so I thought it wasn't worth reading anymore. But having in mind that "A dead Presbyterian is just that: A dead Presbyterian", it would make sense. At the time I was questioning my religion and I didn't want to read anything that would give validation to it. I'll check the book and have a look at it again, maybe I can find more coincidences with what you wrote, I think we could get a general idea of what's on the other side/5D.

The book I was talking about is called "memorias de un suicida" and was written by Yvonne A. Pereira. In English is called "Memoirs of a Suicide". I’ll summarize the main points from the chapters I’ve been reading, the first part of the book, but before that, I’ll give you some context: this book talks about a man who killed himself and is communicating with a medium telling her what happened to him after dying. Basically, he tells everything from his experience. Camilo, who is Portuguese, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head because of his blindness. The book follows a temporary line, it starts with his suicide and what happened after, but I’ll mention only what I consider to be relevant to this subject. There are more details that I find interesting but not necessarily important, and if I include them this would end up being a summary of the book and Camilo’s story. In some parts of the book the influence of Catholicism, either by the beliefs of the medium or the soul that communicates with her or whatever, is clearly noticeable. It is especially noticeable in the names of certain places, and on certain occasions when talking about how to appease suffering.

About the author:

Yvonne Amaral Pereira was born in Brazil in 1906. When she was 29 days old, she was declared dead but only for a few hours because she woke up crying after her mother prayed for her since she couldn’t believe that her daughter was dead. As she grew up in a poor house with financial problems, she learned at a young age to not be interested in vanity and developed a generous personality and started communicating with spirits when she was very young.

From the first part:

• Camilo mentions that after dying he was really confused and thought that, in fact, he failed at committing suicide. So he went to hospitals, to his family, friends, etc. because he wasn’t feeling well, and was astonished at how everyone ignored him.

• After suicide he found himself in a valley, it was very dark and people were suffering, crying, blaspheming, etc. There was noise all the time, and the events of their deaths, as other circumstances were constantly reproduced, so they all suffered everyone's suffering. All these events were created by their mental vibrations. They couldn’t feel something else than negative emotions because of the vibrations of this place. The suffering was such that they couldn’t concentrate on something else. There are beings who enjoy watching others suffer. The place is full of swamps, dirt, their houses are caverns, and so on.

• They had a cord unifying the soul with the body and when someone dies naturally the separation of the cord from the body would happen without violence, contrary to suicide. In the latter, this cord still has magnetic forces, so the person feels half alive and half dead. Once the forces are gone the effect goes away and it depends on how attached the person is to the material senses.

• Most of the spirits in this valley came from Portugal, Spain, Brazil and Portuguese colonies in Africa.

• What comes after death is real life. It develops in continents and groups with educative organizations that work as models for the human progress. In the Universe, there isn’t such a thing as abstraction or Nothing. Life on earth is a precious opportunity for progress.

• When someone dies, and now the author is talking about death in general, you go to a sort of lobby for a certain amount of time according to your vibrations and mental state. In this place you get rid of the fluids and vital forces of the material body. If this takes longer than normal, the individual incarnates immediately and painfully, but is better than staying in the lobby.

• He was still feeling his body even though he wasn’t in there anymore. This phenomenon is called “magnetic resonance” and it consist of feeling sensations and impressions of the body, like when someone loses a leg and still thinks they feel it.

• There is something called perispirit, is semi material, and is “predestined to high destinies and to a glorious future in the bosom of infinite progress.” It’s like another body but indestructible. When something happens to the physical body, this one feels it too.

• After some time, a caravan with people in charge of picking up from the valley those who were ready, took them to a beautiful city. Now they were part of a colony. In this place they had to identified themselves and tell why they committed suicide and so on. If they couldn’t do so, one of the helpers had to do it for them.

• If they talked about negative things in this place, they'd start emitting low vibrations, so for this reason talking about personal things wasn’t allowed.

• The perispirit received physical-astral surgery in the place affected by suicide. After performing some tests in this second body, they take all this information to the “Physical Body Planning Section”, from the Incarnation Department.

• The spiritual life of someone who committed suicide isn’t normal, the person lives on an expiatory plane and can only be visited by his educators, and because of his vibratory state he can’t move further than from his small environment.

• They lose track of time.

• They feel remorse all the time, in fact they judge themselves constantly because of this.

• These spirits can’t be around people (humans on earth) because their low vibrations can succumb people to suicide if they are going through hard times.

• Humans, because of the problems and attractions of earthly life, do not strive for inner enlightenment, or for moral, spiritual, and mental education, which is necessary according to the Laws of Creation.

• Man is composed of a triple nature: human (matter), astral (fluid) and spiritual (essence). This can be classified too as:

• The physical body: is temporary, obeys its needs and is destined to disintegrate.

• The fluid body or perispirit: is immortal and tends to progress, to develop, to perfect itself.

• The soul or spirit: radiates life, intelligence, feelings and is eternal.

From what I read so far, he isn’t a spirit completely separated from his body yet due to the cord that was mentioned, so in this first part he is describing what he lives from that condition. Basically, after killing himself he became a perispirit who needs to solve many emotional, astral, and suicidal problems, and there are beings, some more advanced than others, who assist him in the process and to reach the next stage he needs to solve all these problems.

I've dreamed of my parents (both of whom died with cancer) often and they have always appeared younger and in good health. Dogs which have passed to the rainbow bridge have appeared to me in dreams a few times after the deaths and it was always a comfort. It seems to me that dreams are part of the astral plane.

Last night as I was going to sleep, I suggested to myself that I would dream of one of the people I have known who has died. I went through a list in my head. I was hoping to see my mom.

This morning, when I woke, I realized that I had dreamed of my mother in law! I had not even remembered her when I was making my list. That could be why in the dream, she looked a little mad! In the dream, my husband and I had gone to visit her. She lived in an apartment and we sat outside on a sunny day. She looked younger and healthy, but seemed a little grouchy and didn't hug us hello as usual, so I bent over and hugged her. Then we all began chatting.

So the fact that I didn't even think of her when I was making my list last night, pissed her off enough to make her show up? Who knows?

Maybe just before going to sleep, you should just spend a little time with memories of departed people you love and miss and more or less "set the mood and energy dial" so that when you go to sleep, the interaction can continue, but more real, so to say?

From what I read so far, he isn’t a spirit completely separated from his body yet due to the cord that was mentioned, so in this first part he is describing what he lives from that condition. Basically, after killing himself he became a perispirit who needs to solve many emotional, astral, and suicidal problems, and there are beings, some more advanced than others, who assist him in the process and to reach the next stage he needs to solve all these problems.

This afterlife discussion has certainly covered many afterlife flavors and sources. I have to pause and return to my favorite source the Cs of 6D.

They may be less descriptive but I like the way they give hints and clues and make us do the homework.

Here is a session where another source "Seth" is mentioned and they touch on suicide and how it varies "according to the circumstance".

Q: (L) Who was Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts?

A: Higher plane earth spirit.

Q: (L) Were the teachings in the Seth material accurate and was that a good source?

A: Yes but rapidly becoming obsolete as you move toward new reality.

Q: (L) What happens to people who commit suicide?

A: Varies according to circumstance.

Q: (L) In a general sense, is there some negative karma involved in committing suicide?

A: There can be negative karma involved with many things.

Q: (L) What about the death penalty?

A: Specify.

Q: (L) Is putting a criminal to death the equivalent of reducing society to the level of the criminal?

A: You are all put to death.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: In one way or another.

It seems there is no one size fits all when it comes to suicide or death in general. It is like Laura has said many times.

There's good, there's evil, and there's the specific situation that determines which is which.

Maybe just before going to sleep, you should just spend a little time with memories of departed people you love and miss and more or less "set the mood and energy dial" so that when you go to sleep, the interaction can continue, but more real, so to say?

I wonder if the dream stones could also help in the above process. In Session 7 May 2016, the dream stones are said to function as dream guides which help with dream work. Not sure if the above would be considered dream work but it does seem to relate..

I wonder if the dream stones could also help in the above process. In Session 7 May 2016, the dream stones are said to function as dream guides which help with dream work. Not sure if the above would be considered dream work but it does seem to relate..

If you mean this part...

Q: (L) Good job. 8 is a really good number. 8 is the first day of the next beginning if you have a cycle of 7. Okay, so... Anyhow, in amongst this marvelous collection of crystals, there are a lot of roundish or blobby-shaped polished multicolored stones. I'm not quite sure what to do with them. Are those kinds of stones useful for protection?

A: No

Q: (L) Are those kinds of stones useful at all?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What are they useful for?

A: As you received already in your uplink before this communication, those stones are perfect repositories for creative energies and dream guides.

Q: (Galatea) Dream guides? What do they mean?

(Andromeda,) To help with dream work, maybe?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda,) And are they different from the different kinds of natural stones?

A: Not really, but should be selected carefully for the specific individual.

I would say a "yes" is a well...yes.

Back
Top Bottom