Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

The way I took what Luc is saying is to not be concerned with the “forms” but more the essence of how life works, which is universal. So the particulars of the various descriptions of every day life in different worlds are a mix of “this is how our sewage system works” and “this is how we relate to each other, the dynamics of our interactions, the motivations and reasons behind them” and I tend to agree that the latter is more useful to us in terms of learning something of value to reflect on.

I actually did wonder why the nuts and bolts aspects of the afterlife was so similar to what the dead people experienced in their life. Like chariots and horses, even with magical qualities like flying is like.. really? Libraries with books? What happens when someone 5000 years in the future dies with technology that would be incomprehensible to us today - do they go to the land of libraries and horses and sandals too? What about dead 4d dudes whose reality is even more dramatically different - so different that no description would even be possible - how would they mingle with dead 3d dudes and have any kind of shared experience?

I think that a lot of those specifics really are illusions to make people feel comfortable in a somewhat familiar environment with an added “Harry Potter” element to it all. On the flip side I do think there are certain immutable laws that govern progression and learning and polarity, as well as dynamics of how souls relate to other souls, what is considered valuable and falls under category of “lessons”, as in, something everyone shares regardless of their particular environment of choice.

It’s probably something like a Star Trek holodeck, and so people who died in different eras of history will have a version for their comfort. I doubt that a 3d alien on another planet who has no concept of books or horses because they did something entirely different will be in a land of libraries and chariots with horses in 5d. Never mind 3d lifeforms that are radically different as to make their works utterly foreign in every respect to us. The essence of things is probably still relevant, however.

In fact, some of the afterlife channelings do touch upon the fact that their interaction is limited to people from earth, and only the more advanced higher spheres have a wide enough awareness to incorporate bigger and bigger chunks of the universe, perhaps other solar systems, galaxies, etc into their repertoire of responsibility and interaction. So at the “lower spheres” at least, there does seem to be an illusion for convenience and comfort before you are able to discard the need for such.
I enjoy your wise way of how you are exploring this subject. Well, I would say that we can have to deal with two ways of experience A) and B).

First A) is when some individual experiences in the 5 Density, in theory, every experience that an individual can create and enter into it - without all these illusions of the 3 Density experience, without fear of death, without all the constrictions naturally from the laws of the 3 Density experience. Such an experience can be developed outside the 3D restrictions, in the 5D, when you can manipulate the parameters of the reality, so to speak BUT those parameters and possibility of the run such "simulation", such experience depends on the general laws of how Universe works, and it works based on universal laws, those laws are objective and represent certain kind of focus of the Truth.

So you do whatever you want until it finds a connection with the whole Universe and not disembowel self from the objective rights of life in the universe. So if you want to experience the flight on the chariots with the winged horse. You need to create a suitable world in 5D or find and enter the 5D world, with the proper conditions and laws which potentially allow you to create and run/simulate such experience you want and EVERYTHING that is happening has to be subordinate to the general objective law of the universe, in other words, conditions and your experience that you create can be different, very different from that which we can experience here on the Earth, but this experience in this world require existed cause and effect relationships, things still have to keep logical and objective connections, between themself. All of these are going in the Being part of the universe.

So now, the second way B), at this time with "Harry Potter" admixture. The second way of the experience is when you do not need to have any objectively working world, you do not need any conditions which allow for the existing real worlds. One thing you do is using imagination. This act allows you to create everything you want in your imaginations. You can create it like a painter creates the pictures, you can paint almost everything, even if it have no sense. Like in the A) all that was made there belong to the Being part of the Universe. In this situation, we are dealing with Non-Being part of the universe, because everything that some individual imagines not became the part of the creation, only exist for the balance that makes possible the Being to exist and create some order and make creations real. Being and Non-Being exist as some that when they clash with each other, allow for the creation and experience. The Non-Being part does not exist as the "autonomous being" so to speak, but for the balance to make the creation created.

Well dead 5D consciousness beings experience the existence in the way A) and B).

What I can add is a bit about the Densities. The difference is such that let says we are in the 5D then, we can create some forms and experience, and dump them, etc. We are "dead" dudes, so we already outside consequence and rules at the 3D level.

In the 3D we can't create and moment after dumping something out. We can't just go outside the body and come back. We need death to end our lives. The chariot can't be green now and red awhile after, can't fly just like that. So 3 Density is determined and one life is one cycle, who has its beginning and end. In a sense, the experience in the 3D and 5D is the same. Here and there we have some creation based on the information, here and there, some universal laws have to work, in another way, the world will crumble. The difference is that that in the 3 Density, I need to get a brush and paint the chariot. I have to feed horses. When I will be displeased because of the speed I have. I can't create the wings for the horses and influence the environment that gives the possibility to fly. I can only adjust to the existed conditions.

So, in fact, densities relate to the densities of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then the difference between material and the spiritual world is further moved for the advantage over the mater. The higher densities then thoughts, energy, and spirit is influential on the experience one is experiencing. That's all about information under everything, the difference is between the centre of gravity for the experience; in lower densities moved to the matter, in higher to the spirit, until 7D where this is without meaning.

I enjoy your wise way of how you are exploring this subject. Well, I would say that we can have to deal with two ways of experience A) and B).

First A) is when some individual experiences in the 5 Density, in theory, every experience that an individual can create and enter into it - without all these illusions of the 3 Density experience, without fear of death, without all the constrictions naturally from the laws of the 3 Density experience. Such an experience can be developed outside the 3D restrictions, in the 5D, when you can manipulate the parameters of the reality, so to speak BUT those parameters and possibility of the run such "simulation", such experience depends on the general laws of how Universe works, and it works based on universal laws, those laws are objective and represent certain kind of focus of the Truth.

So you do whatever you want until it finds a connection with the whole Universe and not disembowel self from the objective rights of life in the universe. So if you want to experience the flight on the chariots with the winged horse. You need to create a suitable world in 5D or find and enter the 5D world, with the proper conditions and laws which potentially allow you to create and run/simulate such experience you want and EVERYTHING that is happening has to be subordinate to the general objective law of the universe, in other words, conditions and your experience that you create can be different, very different from that which we can experience here on the Earth, but this experience in this world require existed cause and effect relationships, things still have to keep logical and objective connections, between themself. All of these are going in the Being part of the universe.

So now, the second way B), at this time with "Harry Potter" admixture. The second way of the experience is when you do not need to have any objectively working world, you do not need any conditions which allow for the existing real worlds. One thing you do is using imagination. This act allows you to create everything you want in your imaginations. You can create it like a painter creates the pictures, you can paint almost everything, even if it have no sense. Like in the A) all that was made there belong to the Being part of the Universe. In this situation, we are dealing with Non-Being part of the universe, because everything that some individual imagines not became the part of the creation, only exist for the balance that makes possible the Being to exist and create some order and make creations real. Being and Non-Being exist as some that when they clash with each other, allow for the creation and experience. The Non-Being part does not exist as the "autonomous being" so to speak, but for the balance to make the creation created.

Well dead 5D consciousness beings experience the existence in the way A) and B).

What I can add is a bit about the Densities. The difference is such that let says we are in the 5D then, we can create some forms and experience, and dump them, etc. We are "dead" dudes, so we already outside consequence and rules at the 3D level.

In the 3D we can't create and moment after dumping something out. We can't just go outside the body and come back. We need death to end our lives. The chariot can't be green now and red awhile after, can't fly just like that. So 3 Density is determined and one life is one cycle, who has its beginning and end. In a sense, the experience in the 3D and 5D is the same. Here and there we have some creation based on the information, here and there, some universal laws have to work, in another way, the world will crumble. The difference is that that in the 3 Density, I need to get a brush and paint the chariot. I have to feed horses. When I will be displeased because of the speed I have. I can't create the wings for the horses and influence the environment that gives the possibility to fly. I can only adjust to the existed conditions.

So, in fact, densities relate to the densities of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then the difference between material and the spiritual world is further moved for the advantage over the mater. The higher densities then thoughts, energy, and spirit is influential on the experience one is experiencing. That's all about information under everything, the difference is between the centre of gravity for the experience; in lower densities moved to the matter, in higher to the spirit, until 7D where this is without meaning.
You say that in 3D this happens ... and that in 4D this happens another ... and that when you are in 5D these other things happen ...

I wish I knew the truth, so that I could "affirm" it with that forcefulness.

Interesting read.

You say that in 3D this happens ... and that in 4D this happens another ... and that when you are in 5D these other things happen ...

I wish I knew the truth, so that I could "affirm" it with that forcefulness.

Interesting read.
Yeah, densities are related to the "density" of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then we are immersed in the physical experiences, which leads to limitations of existence experienced by us, and at the same time, strengthening these specific experiences, which strengthening wouldn't be possible at the higher densities by the fact of the natural features with which these densities were created.

All forms of beings from the 1D to 7D are Consciousness with information under/created them. And all that exists is, from the perspective of the specific unit, the creation of its consciousness or consciousness of others. The difference in the experience of existence is in the density of the experience, wherewith higher densities density of the experience is less dense and more dependent on the energy and information, and the role of consciousness. In lower densities density of the experience is denser and more dependent on the mechanical rules governed the material life, which are, of course, programmed. They carry information inside them; however, as we can expect, the experience isn't so "flexible" there, like in the higher densities.

What we have to do, for now, I think, is to admit at the deeper level of our beings that, in fact, there isn't anything like death (and life, altogether), as we are programmed to believe about it, as the effect of the religious, pseud-esoteric, and philosophy based on this religious and similar stuff. And what is real is the infinite consciousness connected with everything that exist, experiencing one or another experience in billions of possible way of experience suspended somewhere between Being and Non-Being, Truth and Lie, Spirit and Matter.

This past week I read a book called, Induced After Death Communications: A Miraculous Therapy for Grief and Loss by Allan L Botkin, Psy.D and Craig Hogan. I found it while browsing a used book store last year and finally got around to reading it. It was one of the first books I bought on the afterlife topic after I started to read up more on it last year.

Brief description of the book from Amazon:

Induced After Death Communication (IADC) is a therapy for grief and trauma that has helped thousands of people come to terms with their loss by allowing them the experience of private communication with their departed loved ones. This is the definitive book on the subject.

Botkin, a clinical psychologist, created the therapy while counseling Vietnam veterans in his work at a Chicago area VA hospital. Botkin recounts his initial--accidental--discovery of IADC during therapy sessions with Sam, a Vietnam vet haunted by the memory of a Vietnamese girl he couldn't save. During the session, quite unexpectedly, Sam saw a vision of the girl's spirit, who told him everything was okay; she was at peace now. This single moment surpassed months--years--of therapy, and allowed Sam to reconnect with his family.

Since that 1995 discovery, Botkin has used IADC to successfully treat countless patients--the book includes dozens of case examples--and has taught the procedure to therapists around the country.

I didn’t know much at all about the book before I started to read it. I didn’t know for example, that the focus of the book which is the IADC method, is based on the use of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).

I enjoyed reading the story of his discovery; how he accidentally discovered the phenomenon etc. He writes about a variation of EMDR he developed called Core-focused EMDR. My understanding is that it is Core-focused EMDR that makes the IADC experience possible (this variation of EMDR is used by the therapist to access and process the sadness that is at the core of grief).

There is an interesting chapter on the similarities to NDEs and spontaneous after-death communications (ADCs). One case that stands out to me right now from this chapter is the one about a patient of his who had both an NDE and an IADC experience. The patient described both experiences as having the same quality and psychological impact.

Interview with Dr. Botkin explaining his treatment:

Article about IADC therapy:

Dr. Botkin’s website: http://www.induced-adc.com/

It’d be interesting to find out if others here are familiar with his work and your thoughts on it. I did a search on the forum for his name and this particular type of therapy but didn’t see it mentioned.

Thank you for this thread and your amazing comments.

Although I was not raised in a religious environment, the fact that there would be nothing after life always seemed to me to be meaningless. What is the use of living such a complex life and ending up in nothingness? Isn't that irrational?

The countless amount of testimony relayed in the various books and video documentaries has reinforced this idea over the years.

This post-life question is fascinating but also crucial in considering the possibility of higher densities and soul evolution. Because how can we understand anything other than radical materialism if we think that life ends with the death of the body?

From as far back as I can remember in my childhood, I have always had this feeling / conviction of being constantly observed, although often alone, in my actions and even my thoughts. Not knowing of course by whom exactly, nor being able to name them (higher / ethereal entities?). I suppose it's an asset to stay on the right track, keep an ethic and stay as irreproachable as possible.
Of course, over time that didn't stop me from deviating and making mistakes. But remorse and shame also make it possible to question oneself in order to find a wiser path.
Society makes us believe that we are alone and that this kind of impression can only be a pure invention of our imagination. Or outright a psychological problem.

This thread helps me remind myself of that feeling of being continually "watched," and that our responsibility to live and act wisely and ethically is at all times.
Unlike government surveillance, I find this reassuring. It is as if we are children whose parents watch our actions for our good, without intervening directly.

It is also easier to approach the death of those who are dear to us with the notion of afterlife. We can always mourn them because we miss them. But we must rejoice for their new adventures.

I just finishd reading" Greaves, Helen (1977). Testimony of Light. Saffron Walden, England: C. W. Daniel." (that was mentioned in The Afterlife Unvieled) which goes deep into Gaby's observation why the process of dying can be so healing.
Breo gives a few quotes, and I will mention a few others. Testimony of Light is a short lively presentation with small stories and reflections about the afterlife. The communication was written by Helen Greaves, and the source is her friend Frances Banks, with whom Helen Greaves had done spiritual practices and had formed a meditation group.

As this post got quite long, here is a short summary:
Those who are dying can be helped. Those who have died can also be helped through prayer, as this can have effects on the other side that support the work of the soul and its helpers..

Now to the book, how it came about, the communication, its method and goals, followed by the points about prayer, group soul, density and the journey of humanity's progress.

At the end of her life, Helen, the medium, helped Frances, the future source, move on.
This gives an example of how attention and loving care proved helpful for the a person.
Frances had been in and out of coma for nearly two days when I received, by the morning mail, a tiny bottle of water. With it came a letter relating that this phial of water had been brought, by the writer, from Lourdes. It was, she wrote, holy water from the Spring at Lourdes. Could I anoint Frances with it? There might be a miracle! In any case, it would be helpful.

I asked permission to carry out this wish and was granted it. I took the bottle, and having been warned that our patient was in a coma, or asleep, I tiptoed in. Frances was propped up by pillows, ill and shrunken. Her eyes were closed. She was very still except for the laboured indrawing of her breath. I stood for a moment at the end of
the bed, watching her. Slowly her eyes opened. Recognition dawned. She smiled without speaking. Then the eyelids dropped again.

Leaning over her I whispered: “This is holy water from Lourdes, Frances.”

With it I made the Sign of the Cross on her forehead and the palms and backs of her hands. She only moaned. I stood beside her and prayed silently that she might go peacefully to that new life to which she looked forward so eagerly.

After a minute, without opening her eyes, she murmured in a dreamy voice:
“It’s all right, my dear. The Change has started.”

Then she lapsed immediately into unconsciousness. The next day, at lunch time, she simply stopped breathing. Her soul had gone on its new pilgrimage.

At the Cremation Service, at which the Reverend Richard Hall officiated, many of the mourners were ‘aware’ of her presence.

At the Memorial Service in London, which was conducted by The Reverend Canon J. D. Pearce-Higgins, M.A., HON.C.F., Vice-Chairman of The Churches’ Fellowship for Psychical & Spiritual Studies, I ‘saw’ her in her nun’s habit in company with her beloved Mother Florence, a past Mother Superior of the Order. This was afterwards
verified by others present who had also ‘seen’ her and who spoke of the habit of the Order in which she appeared to be clothed.

After her death I felt cut off from all spiritual contact. My mind was dry and arid. For some weeks I found it most difficult to meditate, or even to withdraw into the quietness of the soul at all.

Then one evening, a Sunday, about three weeks after Frances’ death, as I was sitting alone beside my fire listening to radio music, I gradually became aware of a Presence.
I included the last part to show that what many have known to happen, that the one who passed away showed up for the funeral, also happened in this case. Some weeks after funeral, the communications begins. Next are some reflections found in the introduction:
Comments on the content of the communication from the other side

Yet when I read aloud some of the scripts to a friend living near I was as astonished as was she that the stories were so fresh and intriguing; as if I had never been employed to write them!

During this time though, I was perfectly aware that I was ‘ under compulsion’ to carry on with the work until all that she wished had been communicated. Frances’ persistent dedication was still in evidence - I was the one most able to do what she wanted and what I realised she felt was the crowning of her earthly mission.
Therefore she concentrated on me. I must admit I cringed as I envisaged the publicity to come, for I knew that she intended publication. Often I wondered how I would lace the criticism and possible ridicule such a book would arouse . . .

But Frances’ strong will persisted; it was, as ever, the Will-to-Good. ‘These revelations must go out in the spirit of Service in which they were sent into manifestation. Her dedicated Self swept aside all obstacles I might put in their way. “Many may ridicule”, she insisted, “but if only a few are strengthened in consciousness, and helped to live closer to Reality, then our partnership has not been in vain.”
With this I must be content.
At the moment the book has 312 reviews on Amazon with a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
More on the purpose, the method of communication and small errors
In the communications, which are divided chronologically according to date of reception. Frances explains:
But now I am at liberty to tell you that this is not a solo performance on my part. Not by any means! There is a Band who help and guide me in the selection of incidents to be telepathed to you. In this, Father Joseph is most helpful, as he had contacted your mind previously; your husband also helped in opening the way and was instrumental in your listening to my mind in the first instance.
And later:
This then is the message which we want to put across before I finish the scripts:
( 1) There should be no fear of death, for the death of the body is but a gentle passing to a much freer life.
(2) That all Life is lived as a serial, that we go from one experience of living to another experience of living at a different rate, i.e. on a higher level of awareness.
(3) That much of what we thought praiseworthy on earth is mediocre to us in the Light of wider knowledge, and conversely much for which we blamed ourselves and were blamed by others, is viewed here from a wider angle and even becomes merit!
And:
But I am content and happy in the work to which my talents, such as they are, and the mental training I underwent on earth, can be applied. The Group is satisfied with the way in which the scripts have been transmitted and received. Such small errors as there have been will be adjusted, or will be of little matter, and I trust the book resulting will be of help to many souls on earth. It is only a preparatory pamphlet for I am still only in the preparatory stage of my journey. But it will serve, and by so doing, will thrice bless us all, to open minds of many to this new life towards which every human being is travelling, and if it makes plainer the answers to a few of the questions which have plagued those still in incarnation on earth, our task will have
been well and truly done.
The health of the medium and how it affected the transmission
We don't know if the "small errors" mentioned above were really small, but one influence on the quality could be the health of the medium. One communications explains why this may impact the communication.
25th February - Later
The Band and I have not been able to touch your mind in these last sessions easily due to the unevenness of your whole vibratory pattern. This factor is caused by the temporary ill-health of your body. You recall that I told you, and how surprised and critical you were, that I was not able to meditate whilst I was in those last difficult weeks of my body illness? Well, it was true, and now you see for yourself how the Light seemed to have been withdrawn from you during your own feelings of weakness and sickness. It is as if there has been a power cut in the electricity supply. Because the body entities are so real to us in our earth life, and because, as yet, most of us are not sufficiently advanced to supersede this body-call, we are cut off from the High Supply. The vibrations slow down - become grounded in matter - become denser and harder to penetrate.
About communication between Frances and other people she had known
This may also show what prevents the communication between those who have left this life and those who are still here.
I can travel in the mind and this I often do. I have visited countries of the world which I did not know. I have seen much and learned much. I return often to familiar scenes. I attend some Meetings and Meditation Groups and sometimes contact the friends and companions I had loved on earth. I do not find it an easy matter to ‘speak through’ a medium. As you appreciate, I have the conviction that there is no necessity for this. On this level of thought, telepathy is developed to a greater potential than was practised on earth. By means of thought transference, I endeavour to reach the minds of old and dear friends still in physical existence. Sometimes I am happy to think that my efforts meet with a certain response. At others the veil of illusion (even in those who should know better) interferes with reception and the contact is faulty, or is even rejected. But this will be so whilst those on earth still cling to the theory of separativeness.
How prayer from the living may benefit those who have passed on
I looked up prayer, and one passage explains how it can be helpful for those who have passed on not only recently. The following example is an extreme case, someone has been dead for 20 years and has still not become conscious enough to do a review or face his past life. The case illustrates how prayers for the dead might work.
I talked to our wise Director about this. Father Joseph said that although we are doing all we can, it is a pity that there are no prayers which could be said for the man’s soul from the inhabitants of the earth plane. Interested in this point of view I asked for explanations.

“Prayers and good thoughts” he told me “for those who have left the earth life, by their fellows still in incarnation, are a great aid to our work here. The prayer forms, and the potency of good thoughts, cause a quickened vibration to reach the one prayed for. As he is generally closely connected with his former life by interests and affections and memories, he is able to respond to such vibrations; thus he is much helped. Such petitions and meditations could be likened to a draught of healing water for the newly transmitted soul.” Our Adviser shook his head with what I felt was infinite sadness. “But alas, there is no one on earth to pray ever for the repose of this poor soul. . . .”
The person in this case had become infamous and had killed himself. One question is who might have prayed for him. His enemies, or his former friends, or the family he left behind. I don't know, but after the book came out, someone probably got the message, even if this was in English.

The process of transition and review can be difficult for some souls
In an entity which had become deeply sunk into the illusion of material existence, or which has never developed the mental body of thought, nor made any contact with the soul, this new state of existence can be one of extreme difficulty and confusion. This explains why there are differing states or Planes of expansion here, as I tried to show in my former communications from the Home. The Shadow Lands do exist for those who cannot accept release from the imprisoned self, and in these shadows, the poor entities remain until they themselves wish to find other and lighter abodes.
There is an example elsewhere, where four souls from including her go to the Shadow Lands, somehow she gets away from the others and meets a failed artist, who is somewhat stuck in his afterlife, but eventually his curiosity allows progress to come. The review can also offer difficulties:
Here we live so much more in the realm of mind. As we ponder over an experience or a Purpose, the mind stretches out to see all sides of the problem. This is a new and not always exciting or pleasant experience. It is rather like a chain reaction; much more potent and real than the old association of ideas of earth psychology. Here, as one thinks . . . one is. I’ll try to make this clearer.

There is no compulsion, of course, to review one’s past life on earth as soon as one arrives and the new life here begins. Some take a long while to tackle the problem. They dread to see the effects of mistakes and failures. . . .

Some of our patients here have got ‘stuck’. And that is where I, who myself am undergoing this kind of mental and spiritual ‘psychiatry’ am able to help them. That is partly why I have elected to stay on here for a space. I shall stay until my own course has become clear (both past and possible future) and until I have been able to rectify the places in the chain where I have failed.
Prayers and remembrance of those who have passed on can probably a be helpful not only for the transition process, but also for the continued work and healing of the soul.

This book is in line with the earlier books by Elsa Barker (post), who was a medium for her lawyer friend. While these books show a person who is like a philosopher, spiritual practitioner, individualist, and very interested in the behind the scenes working of WWI, we meet in the book by Helen Greaves, the perspective of the social worker, teacher, student and religious person. The works complement each other, as do so many of the best of these books. There is is nothing about STS/STO, OPs, reanimated bodies where the soul has left etc. is not mentioned. But interestingly, she does use the term density, like in this passage about the Group Soul at the very end of the book:
The use of the word density
We spoke of the Group Soul.
Thus, as I begin to comprehend now, the purer and stronger the Light from each unit soul of the Group, the greater the advancement of the Group Soul Itself towards ultimate bliss of Union, towards that ineffable Light which will ever be the mystery and wonder of Divinity.

Yet each ‘unit’ must be proved, i.e. its Light must be subjected to the test of veils of density in other spheres of action.

So many units return again and again to the nothingness of dense matter, bravely asserting the lasting reality of their illumination. So often such units, clothed in their passing personalities, fall into ignorance, becoming subject to materialistic concepts. Some are blessed on their journeys by flashes into the Light, and in rare cases, the Light gained in these spiritual Worlds holds steady, shining through the fleshly masks to bless and encourage their fellow travellers in the darkness of supposed separativeness. Light shines from the eyes of these advanced egos, and is reflected in the magnetic fields which surround their dense bodies.

Perhaps my greatest regret now is the realisation that, whilst I was seeking and searching mentally, psychically and occultly to discover that ‘breakthrough’ to spirit for which I longed, the Light of the Unity with all things, all creatures, all Beings, all Hosts, all Powers dwelt within me in ineffable glory.

`I am the Light of the World’ means just that.

Jesus, the Master, reflected that Light pure and untrammelled during His dwelling in the density of crude matter. The Light dwells in all of us as a shining effulgence, the Light of Oneness with all Spirit, the blessed awareness and acknowledgement of unity with all creation from the lesser to the Higher Orders, even to the Throne of Grace Itself.

‘Let your Light so shine before men . . .’ is essentially a fact here where each is revealed by his light.

May it be true then, of those who read these words on earth. May the Light of Awareness of Divine Unity shine through the illusive and temporal veils of assumed personalities, so that, in preparation for this further experience, they may indeed be known by their Light.
God Bless You all.
December 1967 (Sussex)
About the challenges offered by technology and the future of mankind
The example below concerns knowledge of the atom, but today we could think of GMO, surveillance technology, computers etc
I was able to have a word or two with Pierre Curie, even though on earth he was a Frenchman and my French was never fluent. Language affords no difficulty over here; and I yet do not know if I spoke in French or he in English. Or even if, in the earthly sense we ‘spoke’ at all!

He referred to the sad prostitution of the usefulness of the atom and its power. Mankind is poisoning not only the earth on which these particles of atomic dust settle, but the atmosphere itself; the envelope of the earth sphere, as well as herbage and animal, bird and human life.

I asked him if he now regretted his life work. He shook his head.

“Not at all. Progress must always present a dark and a light side to those who live almost entirely in the gloom of a slow inert vibration. Our work is to try to enlighten the vibrations of the earth plane so that these oppositions are not allowed to continue to act in negative ways. There can be no comparison, of course, between the ignorant mind, which was ready to fight for his belief that his world was square, and the partially-freed mind which knows, not only that the earth is a ball of matter that is forever circling, but also that it is merely a conglomeration of atoms held together by a fixed vibratory rate.”

Doctor X intervened. “And what about the diseases man is bringing upon his kind through his abuses? And the possibility of complete annihilation by the very method of atomic power for destruction which he has discovered?”

Pierre Curie spread his hands in a gesture of resignation.
“Mankind must progress. It learns slowly and such slow progress with many mistakes brings pain. But if you regard life from the angle of an eternal process you get a different feeling about it. The Life Force is not expanded on only one terrestrial globe. Neither is it ended by being precipitated from that globe by what humanity calls death. Here we see a little further along the Eternal Road, but only a limited distance. As we learn to purify our vibrations, to enlighten our ‘bodies’ and thus refine them into the actuality of receiving more Light from the Divine Mind, so we progress onwards. Doors open to us which were closed before; perception grows clearer and keener and we are able to comprehend more fully the true meaning and purpose for which the Life Force has descended into the slowest and most inert
vibration.”

“And the people of earth?” the Doctor persisted.

“Will return and return after they have made their souls more capable of transmitting this Life Force in order to transmute the density of earth vibration into a higher frequency.

How death is a healing event!

Doctors had given Anita Moorjani just hours to live when she arrived at the hospital in a coma on the morning of February 2nd, 2006. Unable to move as a result of the cancer that had ravaged her body for almost four years, Anita entered another dimension, where she experienced great clarity and understanding of her life and purpose here on earth. She was given a choice of whether to return to life or not, and chose to return to life when she realized that "heaven" is a state and not a place. This subsequently resulted in a remarkable and complete recovery of her health. Anita's riveting talk will inspire you to transform your life by living more authentically, discovering your greatest passions, transcending your deepest fears, and living from a place of pure joy. Her true story will radically alter your current beliefs about yourself, your purpose on earth, your health, your relationships, and your life!

Eben Alexander's you tube about his journey into the spirit realm. Seems to correlate well with the C's.
Here is my synopsis of the video:

Eben Alexander’s NDE story is more compelling then other’s I have read because his brain was totally ravished by bacterial meningitis thus erasing his human identity. He had no memory of being a human let alone being Eben Alexander.

His first memory of the spirit world was being in what he called the worms-eye view of consciousness. This is what I interpret as 1st density spiritual realm. This realm is very course and unresponsive to others. This realm has a primitive consciousness and is unaware of others. He was able to attract a beautiful toroidal white light with accompanied celestial music because of his consciousness was asking ‘who, what, when, and where’ of existence. There was a primitive sound in this 1st density of an unrelenting irritating deep metallic drumbeat.

The beautiful toroidal light and beautiful higher vibrating music is what drew him up out of this density and is what all forms of inquiring consciousness respond to. He said that the music was like spiritual music, hymns, and chants. He reinforced that we are pulled towards our higher consciousness by using spiritual music and light. He was pulled out of the 1st density through a rift into an ultra-real lush green valley. This density is lush with green life, exquisite plants, flowers with rich textures and colors beyond the rainbow pallet and, millions of powerful mystical butterflies. These butterflies swirl and loop through a beautiful river of love and light then swoop down into the lush green valley causing an upswelling of new growth, burst of flowers and joy of life. He also saw villages of people dancing, singing and children playing all in harmony and joy. In this realm one’s consciousness expands out and becomes fully immersed with the All and communicating and responding to the unified experiences of unconditional love, joy, and oneness.

In this realm he learned:

• Souls are eternal and cannot do any wrong since living by the law of ‘You Reap What You Sow.’ As we go through the 5D we lean how to correct our mistakes which is what the soul school is all about. Live and learn then live and learn again until we are totally immersed in the unconditional loving consciousness.
  • The universal unconditional love has infinite power to heal and if we connect with this love, we can heal anything. We block this healing by focusing on a lie about ourselves which blocks the love. This love is what heals the self, the soul group, the environment, the planet, and all forms of consciousness throughout the universe.
  • There is no battle between good and evil in the final scheme of our existence. As we evolve, we continually shed our dark habits until we have fully immersed ourselves in the unconditional love. Evil is real only in the lower spiritual realm and in 3D & 4D. Our ever-growing light is what heals and nurtures those we love.
  • We are eternal divine beings connected directly to the Infinite Creator and have nothing to fear. Our future is inevitable reunion with the All and the Infinite Creator.
  • There is only one unified divine consciousness that we all share.
He later merged into a higher dimensional state which most likely is 6D. He observed that it is filled with infinite inky blackness of overflowing unconditional love for the Creator for all of eternity. Within this realm there is a radiant sphere, brighter than a million stars. This radiant sphere is a consciousness beyond comprehension, description, or naming. He describes the 6D beings, C’s, as beautiful swooping orbs of lights of angelic choirs. The celestial music from these orbs of light would generate the energy of change.

After reaching the highest spiritual realm he was sent back to the 1D spiritual realm. He quickly realized that if he concentrated on the and played the celestial music in his mind that the toroidal light would return and lift him up into the higher realm. He the progressed back up to the highest realm then back to 1D. He cycled through these realms several times always knowing he was not there to stay and would be going back. The last time he landed back into 1D and the light no longer returned.

He finally returned to his body after re-connection to a face of his youngest son that appeared to him in this realm. He did not recognize who he was but felt an overwhelming love and that is what compelled him to pull himself out of this lowest realm.

Within a few weeks after awakening from a 7 day coma he had a complete healing and recovery of all his memories far better than he had before. Because his brain was so severely damaged by the meningitis, what he experienced was not a brain centered experience. It had to be extra bodily form of consciousness that defies scientific explanation.

Since returning he has analyzed his experience and has wrote a book of his understanding of our existence.
  • We live in a universe of thought.
  • We can contact these high realms through meditation and centering prayers.
  • He advocates Sacred Acoustics and brain entrainment such as found in the work of Robert Monroe, The Monroe Institute, and Karen Newell’s work with Sacred Acoustics. These are tools to greatly helps with brain entrainment and merging with our higher consciousness. This requires a lifetime of commitment to experience the results.
  • Consciousness is not generated by the brain nor physically attached to the brain.
  • Quantum physics is undoing the materialistic centered science because as it digs deeper into the nature of the finite it is revealing that mater is an aspect of consciousness. Space, time and causality is directly connected to a controlling consciousness.
  • His NDE did not have any family or friends help in with his transition which rare of NDE’S.
  • The memories of the NDE’s do not fade. These memories stay vivid and life changing. They are also designed specifically for each NDE for their soul advancement.

It was a fantastic video and I watched it twice to grasp all the deep in sites he shares.

Don't forget when you are traveling from 3 D to 5 D,once transition start when a spirit leave body, You are aware of the things and you have a access to the entire path. The time don't exist, feelings, you are being. It is a part of me which now it wants to go out into the daylight.

Don't forget when you are traveling from 3 D to 5 D,once transition start when a spirit leave body, You are aware of the things and you have a access to the entire path. The time don't exist, feelings, you are being. It is a part of me, which now it wants to go out into the daylight.

I understand it like that, that when I leave the body; I am in the state of the 3 Density, but in its ethereal's imprint (let's call me it like that). And until I am not gone to the Light, I am not in the 5D, and I am not aware of the entire path, etc. Of course, I am experiencing a lack of time, because there is no such thing as time, even in the 3D while experiencing physical experiences (at least how we perceive time).

Once time ago, I had an 'out of the body' experience. I was seeing myself from the top as I would float under the ceiling. I saw colors I saw myself laying on the bad, I had sharp vision even though I normally wear glasses; I saw myself, even have leg slightly bend in my knee, exactly the position I had before "sleep" (from some reasons I felt comfortable and didn't straighten my leg). However, that was a simplified state, I just see myself from my bed. What was interesting I saw myself in this state I was seeing the dark silver line that was connected to my body in the place of the third eye, and it was overlapping me from one of my sides, but I was not able to detect any place where it was connected to me in this spiritual state, however, it was traversing me in some way.

I interpreted this state as the pure spirit, however, it still, connected to the body by this dark silver line. My experiences weren't physical, however, it was not experiencing the 5 Density. But that state as I experienced is the form (I think) we become after death of our body and if that dark silver line would be "cut" or "disintegrated" it will make sufficient to be appointed me for transfer to the 5 Density through the portal (Light). Curiosity: It also have tended me to think about the associations of the third eye, pure consciousness (consciousness over matter), and 5 Density together, to which I gave expression in my writing about the centers and densities (citied it in a few place of the forum, but initially [look at the point 5 in the following writing):

1 Density - our Material Body (embedded in the physicality), flesh, organs, etc, and the most basic functions of the living organism - Our unconscious mind - Motor/instinctual center.

2 Density - our Emotional Body (embedded in the physicality), automatic processes; intuition gained in the process of learning through many repetitions; emotions as the chemical reactions - Our subconscious mind - The lower emotional center.

3 Density - our Intellectual Body (embedded in the physicality) - mechanical intellectual work, mindfulness, willpower; what is important: this is our current state, this is the level of our daily consciousness as the 3D beings, this is the level we reference when we say about "us" when we identify with our being we associate it with this part of ourselves - Our conscious mind - The lower intellectual center.

4 Density - our Mental/Psychic Body (partly embedded in the physicality, partly utterly spiritual, similar schema to the character of 4 Density that is partly physical and partly ethereal) - the experience of the consciousness and real self over the mechanicalness of the lowest centers; consciousness is hooked to the body and conscious of the impressions coming from the body, however at the same time tracking the connection to the higher emotional center; represents the higher level of being available to the human being; responsible for the true inner voice, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, receiving information through imaginations and feelings, sensing the presence of others (as the form of the PSI activity); when the center is in works it is able to generate emotional senses that don't come from the body; from this part of ourselves comes the process of undermining works of all the three lower centers and existence of the conscience; maybe people oscillate with that level gave us true Christianity (PaleoChristianity) - Our Heart/Higher level of being - The higher emotional center.

5 Density - our Higher Consciousness (only at the spiritual level, with a certain association to the physicality) - keep all information gathered through all the experience at all the density levels of existence in the form of memories, feelings, images, pains and happiness, etc., but contained only as the information written in the pure non-material consciousness; binding the higher emotional center with the higher intellectual center; "donor" of the enlightenment through connections made by merging emotions, intellect, and all the experiences the one have through all the incarnations; the source of the correct insights coming from the informational and energetic dimension to the human mind (not produced by the lower centers), the lower centers works as the "imprint" of the energy and information coming from that level of consciousness; also this level of consciousness reflects the balance between intellect, emotions, and body - Visioner/Eye of the Soul - Third Eye center

6 Density - our Pure Consciousness/the basic form of a collection of the information: Thoughts Centers (only spiritual level, no associations to the physicality) - Cassiopaeans say about themselves that they are 6D beings and us in the future, represent the "raw" consciousness, the pure light, the main source of the intelligent life in the universe, the most border of the way of being toward the spirit and STO orientation; living in the reality of the Truth, entirely dedicated to the Service to Others; in the 3 Density we can't be conscious of us in the 6 Density and choose that we operate like being at the helm at that 6 Density, however, if we work at the lower, available to us levels, we can allow that us in the future/our higher selves can find the balance with the higher emotional center, fill that gap that is elusive for us here but familiar to us in the future, and act through us manifesting themselves in the material reality - Our Mind - The higher intellectual center.

7 Density - our Soul - this is the most primary and initial part of ourselves; it states for our consciousness as the disc where information coming from all our experience in the universe are coming to be written and create that consciousness; this is the part that directly connects us to the Creator; reflects the most primal desire to connect with himself again, pushing us to Life - the source of the Creativity, connection to the Creator - "Sexual" center placed in the solar plexus.

Anyway. If reincarnation is real, what is causing that we dont remember our past lives? CS explained this? I remember some sessions that moved this topic but dont remember if they answered fully so we could understand what happens that we have a tabula-rasa feeling - like its our very first life. Even if we develop a feeling that we lived before this life, we are not sure whether its our expecation or real thing...

Hello PabloAngello,
I can’t find the information from Cs transcript right now. But the Ra mention about the reason why we don’t remember past lives.
Before I found Laura, I have tried to read the Ra-Material, but can’t understand what the message was, it was too difficult for me to understand at that time, but now I found some of answers make sense to me.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 21
Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than most. We shall begin. The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex

@Kay Kim This is very convenient. However I would like to have more detailed explanation. What kind of process is behind the forgeting before/during incarnation etc. And we have some people (especially kids) that have some past-life memories, so this mechanism is not always working and why is that so?
Also is this plane (third-density) is only one of forgetting then rest of animals remember their past lives... just logic thinking is this statement is true.

Hello PabloAngello,
I can’t find the information from Cs transcript right now. But the Ra mention about the reason why we don’t remember past lives.
Before I found Laura, I have tried to read the Ra-Material, but can’t understand what the message was, it was too difficult for me to understand at that time, but now I found some of answers make sense to me.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 21
Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than most. We shall begin. The incarnation pattern of the beginning third-density mind/body/spirit complex begins in darkness, for you may think or consider of your density as one of, as you may say, a sleep and a forgetting. This is the only plane of forgetting. It is necessary for the third-density entity to forget so that the mechanisms of confusion or free will may operate upon the newly individuated consciousness complex
Thanks for the quotation @Kay Kim. Considering the situation that you @PabloAngello or I, are/am in the 5 Density. We see everything from the bird's flight. We see that if we behave in a specific way we achieve the specific result.

So, for instance, somebody while being in the 5 Density, can be asked about if he/she acts in some concrete way in a situation that was displayed to them. They can say: "Yeah of course, here, I would do this and that, I would act with empathy and... bla bla bla."

Yeah, because being in the 5 Density is probably much easier and more explicit, regarding many things; but, when you are in the 3 Density and you stay before some choice, for instance, this empathy act in the 3 Density requires pay with some suffering or even death. Then, it make choice a bit difficult...

And while a person will be asked in the 5 Density about some situation he/she could react with the answer similar to what I wrote above. However, in the 3 Density they do not really have to choose like that, people choose otherwise.

There are people while they are not under the pressure they could do the good things, but if they are under pressure they may choose to do bad things, even if they previously think that do good things is something obvious.

And for this, i.a. is life, is experiencing... To make good choices, while being under the pressure - create friction. This is how the real power of the soul is visible and how can achieve. If you do it then, okay, thank you, you learn the lesson, you are ready for the next step in the life of your soul.

@Kay Kim This is very convenient. However I would like to have more detailed explanation. What kind of process is behind the forgeting before/during incarnation etc. And we have some people (especially kids) that have some past-life memories, so this mechanism is not always working and why is that so?
Also is this plane (third-density) is only one of forgetting then rest of animals remember their past lives... just logic thinking is this statement is true.

Well, I saw this post after I wrote my answer, so I will not edit that. I just add that I do not have any "technical" knowledge in order to clarify process of forgetting in the moment of incarnation etc. However, if you will read and analyze carefully the information contained in the Cassiopaeans transcripts, Laura's writings, other available content, even some of my post if you are interested you can search for them in the history of my post, not only about death but also about the rest of the topics about why we are on the Earth and what is around that, then it would probably bring you closer to the truth.

Back
Top Bottom