Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

There is a podcast with a Stafford Betty where he tells about his book Afterlife Unveiled. The podcast is one hour 10 minutes long, the link above should lead to the time where the interview begins at around 10 minutes of the 1h10 minutes. The podcast has been up for more than a year and has 179 views, so it has not yet gone viral.

Just not sure about 21 levels in the afterlife.

The Cs don't make it quite that many "levels"/densities to think about.

Those who do not believe in an afterlife may be surprised.

Q: (L) Okay. Tom G passed away, and I would like to know what his state is and could we communicate with him?

A: Sleeping to adjust to the reality of afterlife in 5th density.

Q: (L) What was the physiological reason for his passing?

A: Electrical short circuit.

Q: (L) Did he suffer at all?

A: No. Did not believe in "hereafter." Are you aware of this?

Q: (L) No, I wasn't.

A: Will awaken, but of course, there is no "time" there.

When one gets to 5th they may gradually "awaken" to a timeless state.

After arrival maybe some get to watch the sessions and our "show".

Session Date: January 30th 2010

Laura, Ark, Ottershrew, Joe, Andromeda, Belibaste, Nomad, Burma Jones, PoB, Alada, Ailén, Scottie, Psyche

Q: (L) [Talking to others in the room with fingers on planchette]

A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

Once cometary events begin to happen it may not seem to bad to depart to 5D for a more detached view of events.

Session 09, June 2009:
Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.

Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

Q: (Discussion of grim answer)

A: For some.

Q: (Ar***) Are they talking about in the next 20 years?

A: Less.

Q: (Ar**) Oh god... (Alenl) In the next year?

A: Five.

Q: (Ar**) So what's going to happen in the next five years that's going to be worse?

A: Wait and see!

I think the underlying purpose and meaning of "densities" may be more important than accumulating "details" of what it is like. I doubt those details can be fully understood before going to a different density or realm in a way we here in 3D would be able to grasp.

Session 22 June 1996:
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?

A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/ learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?

A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

Q: (L) In this picture in my mind, the cycle moves out, in dispersion, begins to accrete and return to the source. Is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

I do remember mention that some soul help other soul who had suffered traumatic deaths. So, I assume that children who passed away might have someone looking after them on the other side as they might be confused especially if nobody of their direct family as yet died. Like I'm thinking perhaps a grandparent or great-grandparent might take care of them over there?

The Life Beyond the Veil volume 5 has some focus on children (The Outlands of Heaven), and I've only scanned this. However G. Vale Owen's book, Volume I - II available here on the book list, cites examples of children and their journey or adaptation through the veil and once there. If remembered, some are taken care of by elders. I don't have a pdf so would have to go back to paper copy and review.

Another book I’d recommend is Journey of Souls which I picked up after hearing about it in one of the Sott Mindmatters show. Hands down, one of the better books I have read on afterlife as it includes cases where the channeling entities appear to be readying for 4th and 5th densities. Probably the best amongst the rest.

Another book I’d recommend is Journey of Souls which I picked up after hearing about it in one of the Sott Mindmatters show. Hands down, one of the better books I have read on afterlife as it includes cases where the channeling entities appear to be readying for 4th and 5th densities. Probably the best amongst the rest.

Thanks for that recommendation sid. I've not heard of that one so I'm going to order it today.

Hi Tuatha, i remember that Laura was not very enthusiastic about Michael Newton and found this post from this thread:
I've got Newton's books (2 of them) and I was flipping through it reading some of his sessions and got so upset to see how he was leading his subjects that I decided not to read the whole thing because with that kind of unprofessional and unethical hypnosis work, how can any of it be really reliable?

Hi Tuatha, i remember that Laura was not very enthusiastic about Michael Newton and found this post from this thread:

I think you have a very good point @Laurs.

Another of Laura's observations gives an example:

Let me give you an example.

Suppose you have a person under hypnosis and you want to find out about a possible abduction. So you are going along and you ask: "Did you smell anything?" Now, what if the person remembers smelling nothing? They will feel that they have to answer affimatively because obviously, the hypnotist expects them to have smelled something.

Some guy bogarted into one of my sessions once. He was supposed to be an experienced professional and I sat there with my mouth dropping open listening to him ask these leading questions that helped the subject create an experience that was clearly not what really happened.

He would ask things like: "Are they here to help us?" instead of "could you discern any purpose in their activity?"

Instead of asking "Did you smell anything?" you CAN say: "look all around you carefully, check all your senses for clues or details and tell me what you find."

See?

Another aspect I am considering is that a soul is more likely to be a composite of many lives so if an infant dies and goes to 5D why would they still be an infant? It seems more likely that they would return to a totality of their soul's being and contemplate the lessons learned from a larger overview.

Another aspect I am considering is that a soul is more likely to be a composite of many lives so if an infant dies and goes to 5D why would they still be an infant? It seems more likely that they would return to a totality of their soul's being and contemplate the lessons learned from a larger overview.

Good question. But if you read Life Beyond the Veil it talks about how souls that pass as children are taken care of like in a daycare, just as they are here in 3D. Maybe it's only "temporary" or you just play the role of a child in 5D?

Good question. But if you read Life Beyond the Veil it talks about how souls that pass as children are taken care of like in a daycare, just as they are here in 3D. Maybe it's only "temporary" or you just play the role of a child in 5D?

Just saying that it "ain't necessarily so". I prefer a different approach after hearing Laura's networking comments.

I suppose we all look for comfort in various books. I am behind reading many recommended books already. If this one seems beneficial to others and they find meaning that's great.

I don't feel I need to read it for now after knowing the way the information was collected but that's just me. There still may be a conduit of truth in there.

I am also thinking of the following session (I know I do this a lot):

Session 24 February 1996:
Q: (L) Can she use this conduit?

A: Of course. And has already!!! If she had not, the conduit would not exist!

Q: (MM) How can I use it more effectively?

A: This would violate learning directive.

Q: (MM) What is the connection between the statue and myself?

A: All is interconnected. Please refer to our first few responses of this session!

Q: (L) She can use it to access universal consciousness?

Q: (L) Well, what can she do to maximize the STO presence and minimize the STS use of the conduit?

A: Oh Laura, my dear, seems you need a refresher course in the transcripts. Maybe suggest you read them and relax and privately listen to the ones you have not as of yet transcribed a little more. This would be extremely helpful in your many and increasing communications via the "net" as well. Remember, we help you to unlock answers that have been placed in your superconsciousness files from before the "time" of the birth of your physical body. Also, false information is worse than no information at all. Now, for PZ: Please denote quote marks in your reading back of the answers, in order to preserve the greatest possible meaning! Thank you!

I have been thinking about 5th density for a while. And the Cs said that 5th density is recycling zone.

A: ...need for contemplation/learning phase while between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities. June 22, 1996.

So, 5th density is recycling zone that when we died, we carried whatever we had accumulated from life experience from this earth, such as knowledge, experience, or personality, etc. then individual creates own illusionary environment according to one’s own frequency. That’s mean children including.

But then I think some of higher spiritual beings have other situations, like contemplates about need to have more experience? Or moving up to higher density.

So, 5th density is recycling zone that when we died, we carried whatever we had accumulated from life experience from this earth, such as knowledge, experience, or personality, etc. then individual creates own illusionary environment according to one’s own frequency. That’s mean children including.

But then I think some of higher spiritual beings have other situations, like contemplates about need to have more experience? Or moving up to higher density.

I think we may have an incomplete concept of wherein one session they ask about "young souls".

;Session 29 August 2015:
(Chu) But why only OPs and not young souls?

A: Who said there was any such thing?

Q: (L) I think they once said that all souls were created at the same time, so there's no such thing as young souls.

(Chu) But they mentioned something before about old souls, no?

(L) Who says anything about old souls?

(Galatea) Can't someone grow a soul?

(L) Well, growing a soul is different from young vs. old soul.

(Galatea) Well, when you grow a soul, your soul is young.

(L) Well...

(Chu) No, I mean a soul that has been around and had many, many lives in 3d. But maybe it doesn't exist.

(L) Not in that context, I don't think....

A: No

Q: (L) I think people when they talk about young souls, they're probably really talking about OPs.

A: Yes

The children/soul-beings are in the 5th density is different from young-soul/OP.

The children/soul-beings are in the 5th density is different from young-soul/OP.

@Kay Kim,

I think "children" are considered young?

If you give credence to what the Cs are saying how would you explain?:

Q: (L) I think people when they talk about young souls, they're probably really talking about OPs.

A: Yes

If we are talking about the afterlife as going to 5D then I think "it is the soul that counts".

goyacobol said:

What if the instances of a being's incarnations are like tentacles sent forth into 1d, 2d, 3d, and 4d from a timeless center.

So the infant is a node of its core being, which has other nodes.

The core would be ageless. But one of its fingers is smaller than the other.
From the core's point of view all "future" / "past" nodes occur simultaneously.
Like sending multiple probes to various planets at once to learn about them simultaneously.

So that's a different angle to consider.

Also there is the concept of souls being seated and the timing varies (not necessarily at birth or pre-birth).

(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!
[

Back
Top Bottom