Denver Airport

An archetypal symbol of animal vitality, velocity and beauty.

The Complete Dictionary of Symbols

And that symbolism seems to have been inverted by the sculpture.

Also, compare the Denver Airport horse’s head to the horse head in this famous painting by Henry Fuseli, explicitly entitled ‘Nightmare’, painted in the late 18th century.

fuseli.jpg

Copyright © unknown

And here, the colour bias of the painting has been changed to blue.

fuseli.jpg

Copyright © unknown

T.C. said:
This is a good close up:

_http://tinyurl.com/aua9n2

Yep, but the eyes are turned off - must have been taken as they were putting it up - I've never seen it with the eyes turned off - the red glow is strong enough to be seen during the day - at night, of course, it's really obvious, or is that ominous?

Anart said:
Yep, but the eyes are turned off - must have been taken as they were putting it up - I've never seen it with the eyes turned off - the red glow is strong enough to be seen during the day

Ahh, okay. I thought it was just the time of day it was taken. Strong enough to be seen during the day? :scared:

Someone really wants to make a statement!

anart said:
dant said:
Seems to me, TPTB are trying hard to implement the (manifesto) scripted
in Revelations to John?
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse
NameHorseRiderPowerOriginal Greek Description
ConquestWhiteCarries a bow (old Latin translation is standard, not the weapon).Carries a Crown(Judgments)ίππος λευκός (híppos leukós), [The] White Horse
WarRedCarries a swordTo take peace from the earth, and let men kill one another (slaughter[1])ίππος πυρρός (híppos purrós), [The] Flame-red Horse
FamineBlackCarries a balance (weighing scale)Famine, drought, disease. (Death[1])ίππος μέλας (híppos mélas), [The] Black Horse
DeathPale Green(or Sage)Death, followed by Hades (Pluto).Over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος (híppos khlōrós, thánatos), [The] Pale Green Horse, [named] Death

Here's another one for you, dant... http://www.sott.net/articles/show/175659-Stallion-of-the-south-to-greet-travellers ( much less sinister looking, though...) ;)

:shock: I thought I was just being paranoid, when I read this about the horse in Kent, this morning, because it reminded me of the Denver horse. I seem to recall many UFO sightings from the Kent area and senseless violence.

It will be interesting to see where they place the next one.....perhaps AU ??? :/

seekr said:
:shock: I thought I was just being paranoid, when I read this about the horse in Kent, this morning, because it reminded me of the Denver horse. I seem to recall many UFO sightings from the Kent area and senseless violence.

It will be interesting to see where they place the next one.....perhaps AU ??? :/

Well, to be clear, I was kidding - but the horse did catch my eye, mostly because of the title "'Stallion of the south' to greet travellers" - which I thought was yet another reference to the Denver Devilhorse. Then I thought, how odd that two enormous horses (of different colors) directly related to travelers and greeting them, would be in the news at the same time? Which brought to mind dant's post, thus my post. It was in jest - but - at this point, nothing would really surprise me, so who knows?

Interesting Anart, and I actually liked your little jest!

BTW: iust an additional tiny little question: Where are the `riders'? ;)

I think it's significant that The New York Times is writing one of its "objective" articles about The Blue Mustang at the Denver Airport.

Ridicule is one of the tactics used in the article to diffuse the concern that the airport and the statue have raised. Another tactic is presenting people who had a change of heart or mind about the statue.

Now that there are poetry slams dedicated to the Blue Mustang, and the phenomenon of conspiracy theories have been raised and dismissed, I guess that we're all supposed to relax and maybe forget about the whole thing.

Although there is mention of "secret bunkers", "caravans", "symbols of Freemasonry", "aliens living under the airport", there is no mention of the murals, or the shape of the airport. Wonder why.

March 2, 2009http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/arts/design/02hors.html?_r=1&sq=And%20behold%20a%20big%20blue%20horse?%20%20Many%20in%20denver%20just%20say%20neigh&st=cse&scp=1&pagewanted=print

And Behold a Big Blue Horse? Many in Denver Just Say Neigh
By KIRK JOHNSON
DENVER — Airports can be tense and testy places in the best of times. At Denver International Airport, you can add glow-in-the-dark eyes to the list of triggers for a traveler’s angst.

A statue of a giant male horse — electric-eyed, cobalt blue and anatomically correct — was installed in February 2008 on the roadway approach to the terminal, and it is freaking more than a few people out.

Haters of this work say that “Blue Mustang,” as it is formally known, by the artist Luis Jiménez (killed in 2006 when a section of the 9,000-pound fiberglass statue fell on him during construction), is frightening, or cursed by its role in Mr. Jiménez’s death, or both. Supporters say the 32-foot-tall horse is a triumph, if only as a declaration of Denver’s courage to go beyond easy-listening-style airport art that many cities use like visual Dramamine to soothe travelers’ nerves.

Love it or loathe it, though, “Blue Mustang” is doing what art is supposed to do — get attention. There’s even a poetry slam planned in Denver to read horse haikus, of which about 250 have been composed, believe it or not.

“It’s definitely achieved its purpose of being memorable,” said Rachel Hultin, a real-estate broker in Denver who started a page on Facebook last month to vent her horse anxieties, byebyebluemustang.com, and found herself at the center of the debate.

Ms. Hultin, who said she started the campaign partly on a whim, “after a few drinks with friends,” also suggested on her page that people post comments in haiku form. Denver residents and travelers who had formed an opinion about the statue while passing through, leapt at the challenge. To wit:

Anxiously I fly
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.

Local artists and city public art administrators say “Blue Mustang” has stirred a deeper debate too, about Denver itself, and what sort of image it wants to communicate. Is “Blue Mustang” an echo of the city’s high-plains bronco-busting past? Or a mocking denunciation of the Old West conventions? Or is it just strange?

“People can’t put their finger on what’s it’s conveying,” said Joni Palmer, who is finishing a doctoral dissertation on politics and public art in Denver. “It’s the strangeness that really unnerves people — this mix of things.”

As another of the haiku writers put it:

Big blue horse beckons
Fiery, red eyes glowering
Good bye one horse town.

The airport’s public-art administrator, Matt Chasansky, said airport settings carry fundamentally different psychological baggage than ordinary urban spaces. Like most public art in Denver, he said, the statue was paid for by developers who are required to contribute 1 percent of the cost of major capital projects to public art.

“We don’t want the work to convey things that would make people uncomfortable about flying,” Mr. Chasansky said. No art, for example, would be commissioned with a violent theme. But art that is too soothing, he said, is probably in the end just bad art.

“Quality works of public art are not the works that are completely gentle,” he said.

Yet the specific setting of “Blue Mustang” has evolved since it was commissioned in the 1990s, changing how the work is perceived.

The original design called for a pull-off from the airport road, with benches and ample room to contemplate the statue from all angles. After the terrorist attacks of 9/11, however, the parking area idea was shelved for security reasons.

That makes “Blue Mustang” literally unapproachable: most viewers zoom by, perhaps retaining only a vague impression. The barriers to approach, artists and art critics say, have compounded the piece’s troubles, making it seem even more forbidding by virtue of isolation.

“There’s no location to be able to get intimate with the work,” said Lawrence Argent, an artist in Denver. “It’s a vista from afar, and to many it’s a frightening vista from afar.”

Mr. Argent knows about distant vistas — and outsize animals too. He is best known in Denver for creating a two-story blue bear that peers into a window of the Colorado Convention Center, called “I See What You Mean.” Last fall he received a commission for an installation at Sacramento International Airport in California for a 56-foot-long red rabbit. When the piece is installed as part of a planned airport expansion, the fiberglass rabbit will appear to be leaping through the terminal into a giant suitcase.

Ms. Hultin, meanwhile, who got the ball rolling with her antihorse Facebook page, has changed her mind. She no longer wants “Blue Mustang” removed, as she once did. (City policy holds that public art pieces are left in place for five years, anyway, and officials have given no sign of budging.)

She now thinks that pamphlets at the airport, and maybe education courses for airport bus drivers, could lead viewers into a deeper understanding of the horse and the artist, she said, notwithstanding that she had been called “every name in the book” by defenders of the statue.

“In the process of being personally attacked through e-mail, and through learning more about the piece, I’ve shifted gears from, ‘I don’t think it’s appropriate,’ to ‘Let’s try and understand it,’ ” she said.

But the controversy has also stirred up people in other ways. Conspiracies have floated around the Internet for years about secret bunkers or caverns beneath the terminals at the Denver airport. Symbols of Freemasonry are also said to abound on airport floors and walls.

“It’s brought out the conspiracy theorists who think there are aliens living under the airport,” said Patricia Calhoun, the editor of Westword, an alternative weekly paper in Denver that is helping organize a “Blue Mustang” poetry slam in April to share horse haiku as part of National Poetry Month.

Some interesting information that i ran into while taking a sauna at a fitness club, was to bump into a group of native Americans whom worked for one the raillines. It was their job to maintain and fix new and used rail line's for repairer ( TO MOVE WHAT ? ). They indicated that they were working around the clock in two week intervals non stop with i think it was 1 or 2 week furlows and then back to the tracks to continue the repair .(YEAR ROUND ) . At the time we talked they were finishing a line from El paso, Tx. to Arizona .............from out land to inland ....?.

Interesting painting to me is that with children who are taking the weapons from each country and giving them to the german boy. When I was kid I read a book about Nostradamus and his prophecies, and there was mentioned something like there will be leader from Germnay who will unify the world(NWO?).(but maybe the translators got it wrong) This is very interesting. And her is very good documentary about that airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs&feature=PlayList&p=68F7C08F51F751DE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vnxVIH_0&feature=PlayList&p=68F7C08F51F751DE&index=94

Notice the simbol Au Ag in first part - maybe meaning something with biological weapons, maybe vaccine against swine flu that is coming back in winter! And there is jewish girl dead and Cs said that Israel will be destroyed and in the background there is a destruction of city, and Cs said that USA will become city in 5D! :)

dannybananny said:
Notice the simbol Au Ag in first part - maybe meaning something with biological weapons, maybe vaccine against swine flu that is coming back in winter!

I don't have much bandwidth and can't check the video you proposed.

In the periodic table of the elements, Au stands for gold and Ag for silver.

In symbology those two metals are often used to express duality : gold = yang = active force = Sun , silver = yin = passive force = Moon.

I just watched them. The AUAG symbol is a symbol embedded in the marble floor, made of what appears to be brass. There are hundreds of such symbols throughout the airport embedded in the marble flooring - ranging from glyph looking things to mountain goats to skiers. This particular symbol is AU and AG in a mining cart - in other words, the mining of gold and silver that was the basis of Denver becoming a city in the first place. The documentary links it to Australian Antigen, the name of a strain of hepatitis that the documentary links to a pandemic - it's a very weak theory, and very tenuous link, imo.

It covers the murals (as discussed in this thread) - where they assert that the artist who painted the murals is a Mayan (?) - not sure about that. They also state that one of the bodies in one of the death murals is a young Jewish girl, but it's never struck me as a young Jewish girl, especially since she's holding a bible with a Christian cross on it on her chest. So, this is another very weak theory. They also assert that the Mayan girl holding the tablet in that mural directly alludes to the Mayan calendar, where they introduce 2012 - seems if it directly related to the Mayan calendar, the girl would have been holding the calendar - not some broken tablet that is indecipherable. It would be more logical to relate it to the end of the Mayan civilization.

They also state that buildings were 'buried' due to being 'built wrong' that created an underground base. Well, considering that the airport is built on the prairie east of Denver and it is very flat, this doesn't make much sense (seems you'd see the mounds resulting from burying the buildings) and they give no source for this information. I'm not disputing that there is an underground base - just that it was created by burying buildings that were built on the surface but 'built wrong' - that just makes no sense.

They have pictures of what are supposedly underground staircases and tunnels, but it's difficult to know if these are actually from the airport, since they don't say they are - some sourcing would be really valuable on that aspect - since they have the appearance of stock photos that are unrelated to the airport itself. They say that contractors have mentioned the sprinkler systems in the underground tunnels, 150 ft below ground, that serve no purpose, since the tunnels are made of concrete with nothing to burn - so they link the system to be used for the dispersion of the AUAG antigen for hepatitis (seems there would be a faster way to kill off people in the tunnels than the dispersal of hepatitis).

They do say the underground tunnels and buildings appear to be holding rooms and have been compared to concentration camps, which would align with several known theories about the future use of the airport. They say the airport has stated the holding rooms are to be used for storage, but they currently serve no purpose and they mention the chain link fences that have barbed wire tops that face in, to keep people in, and not facing outward to keep people out. This aspect is true, as I've noticed that when approaching the airport. However, in that section of the video, they show razor wire fences and there are no razor wire fences at DIA, to my knowledge, so it appears the pictures they are showing of the fences, and perhaps the tunnels as well, have no direct correlation to the airport. Perhaps the tunnels do, but it's impossible to tell.

They say the underground base is 88.5 square miles long, but with no source for that data - they use the sheer alleged size of it question the 'storage space' reasoning for the underground buildings and then link it directly to the 'new world order' again showing George Bush's face.

All in all - it seems to be a LOT of conjecture with a few facts thrown in there. The coverage on the murals was pretty good, aside from the 'jewish girl' comment and the AUAG connection, which seem implausible. There were also some grammatical errors in the script which always stand out like a sore thumb to me. So - that's the run down for those of you who can't watch video! All in all - I'd give it a 5 out of 10 rating.

It's always good to here opinion from someone who understands what he is talking about, thanks for response.

There were also some grammatical errors in the script which always stand out like a sore thumb to me.

I apologise for that I didn't use my english for a long time.

dannybananny said:
It's always good to here opinion from someone who understands what he is talking about, thanks for response.

There were also some grammatical errors in the script which always stand out like a sore thumb to me.

I apologise for that I didn't use my english for a long time.

Oh, don't worry - that wasn't something that reflected on you at all - is was the script-writer's fault! :)

The DIA mystery is one I've been researching of late, trying to piece some pieces together. For the purposes of recap, here are threads per this forum I've read:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2341.0

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=759

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1885.0

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Denver_cat.htm

This post is a "start" at adding pieces to the mix and I say start because even though some very interesting things have come out of the woodwork it is by no means clear as crystal just yet and I hope this post will spark something for someone else and then another and so on to see if we can figure this one out?

All of the threads referenced above provided interesting insight and information on the whole. It is worthwhile to note, OSIT, that by and large the discussions deal with the possible symbolic meanings of the outrageous and disturbing art.

Now to provide some framework of the approach taken thus far in trying to track things down and tie threads together:

16 July 1994

Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

and

23 Oct 2004

Q: (J) You mentioned before about a scandal at the Denver Airport. Is this still on or have things changed?

A: Yet to come. Just keep flapping.

Q: (H) Will this have to do with 911?

A: Yes. Oh, yes!

Which most if not all of you have seen before.

Well, what about 9/11? What comes to mind is the "disaster management" aspect and all those resultant threads, i.e. Shock Doctrine, Capitalism, etc.

When thinking of disasters I have to think of FEMA, for my work experience/career once was disaster management, working at state level agencies as well as major contractors FOR FEMA. So I have been on the ground and very close to the "going-ons" of Katrina and its aftermath, the training and programmatic aspects of project management/contract administration (in other words, finding ways to spend the money as a disaster zone truly is a feeding frenzy for the corporate pigs) and I mention this only as background of this investigation.

But back to DIA. Well, who built the airport? I mean, there may be (and most likely is) 4d STS control systems behind the 3D world of this, but what about the actual 3D side of things? Imagine my shock and surprise to learn it was actually one of the firms I once worked for!

(NOTE: Moderators and all, starting here I try to make bold what I feel is of interest and provide links so you can skip parts, but for the purpose of continuity posted articles in full. If this post needs to be edited or even separated into multiple posts, please just let me know and I will do so, you shouldn't have to clean-up a long post and yes, I KNOW it is long. But interesting too I think. I do a "summary" at the bottom as well.)

_http://www.urscorp.com/Projects/projView.php?s=45&sec=12&pn=2

SERVICES PROVIDED
• Airside and landside planning
• Multidisciplinary project management
• On-call and staff augmentation for IT and electronic systems operations
• Project management and design support

As the lead firm of the joint-venture program management team, URS provided technical design and construction oversight for the $3.7 billion Denver International Airport. URS was responsible for overseeing more than 100 design firms and 115 construction contracts.

Since its 1995 opening as the first new U.S. airport in 30 years, the Denver International Airport has been cited consistently by airlines for operating efficiency. Today, a URS telecommunications team works on-site to oversee maintenance, design and expansion of technology upgrades of the airport's communications and electronics systems.

Notice that figure, $3.7 billion (though other internet sources vary/conflict with that number so I would not take it as entirely accurate even if "by the books" it is legally defensible) for this was in mid-90's dollars and extrapolated to today would be about ~$5 billion (need to update the figures for inflation) yet what is interesting to note in this figure, ~$5 billion, is that this is the amount of disaster recovery funding allocated the State of Mississippi per the Community Development Block Grant program thru Housing and Urban Development post-Katrina! When I reference this number there are a few caveats. First, when I left the disaster world the State of Mississippi was my client for environmental services and so I was in daily contact with various program managers at MDA. At the time it was clear they were not able to spend all the money allocated per this program, according to existing work identified. So in essence they submitted additional RFP's on the streets and expanded (fattened) the existing contracts, for the cardinal sin of government is to return any portion of funding allocations which remain unspent. The second caveat is that this number refers only to CDBG thru HUD and does not include FEMA dollars/programs, or any of the other myriad agencies (read: contractors) that take part in the feeding frenzy. It is really a-maze (and deliberately so I might add) all of the "programs" and farting-ons that go on to spend money, err, I mean rape tax payer dollars, in the aftermath of disaster.

However, all that aside, the numbers could be seen to be roughly equivalent, meaning, that the funding obligated for RECOVERY of the 90-mile coast of Mississippi that was utterly DEVASTATED and completely wiped out due to Katrina matches (close enough for horseshoes) that spent for building the DIA! We are talking about rebuilding entire communities, infrastructure, commercial, retail, industrial and residential sectors, as in some areas there was not even so much as a slab remaining.

But all that is an aside, and merely interesting to note, for it does make one wonder in regards to the DIA, what WERE they doing/spending the money on? Building entire communities, infrastructure, commercial, retail, industrial and residential sectors??!! Yes, underground bases as it were.

But back to the research.

URS Corp? Who are they. Well, here is some interesting info:

From the Corporate Website:

URS Corporation’s oldest predecessor company was founded in 1904. URS was established in 1951, and incorporated in 1957 as Broadview Research—a research group active in the area of physical and engineering sciences. In 1967, management developed a growth strategy focused on building a multidisciplinary professional services firm. In 1968, Broadview Research acquired United Research Incorporated of Cambridge, Massachusetts. During this period, the name Broadview Research was changed to United Research Services and later shortened to URS.

Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, URS continued to expand through internal growth and strategic acquisitions that enhanced our engineering, architectural, and environmental practices. These acquisitions included Madigan-Praeger; Coverdale and Colpitts; John A. Blume and Associates; Hill Dreman Chase; and Dalton, Dalton and Newport.

In 1996, URS further expanded with the acquisition of Greiner Engineering, which broadened our presence in the transportation market. In 1997, Woodward-Clyde Group joined URS, bringing additional environmental capabilities and a broader international presence to the organization. When Dames & Moore Group joined the Company in 1999, it further expanded our geographic base, strengthened our program and construction management expertise, added to our FORTUNE 500 client base and expanded our presence in the mass transit market.

In 2002, the acquisition of EG&G Technical Services, a provider of management and technical support services to U.S. government agencies—the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security in particular—placed URS in the ranks of the leading U.S. federal services contractors. The 2007 acquisition of Washington Group International enhanced URS’ ability to provide integrated engineering and construction services throughout the project life cycle—from planning, design and engineering through construction to operations and maintenance, and decommissioning and closure. The acquisition also expanded our capabilities and ability to compete in the power and nuclear management markets, as well as in the transportation, mining, defense, and industrial infrastructure and process markets.

Today, URS is organized into three divisions: the URS Division, the EG&G Division and the Washington Division. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS operates in more than 30 countries with more than 47,000 employees. The Company provides a range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, and management services. We also provide a wide range of specialized technical services to federal, state and local governmental agencies, as well as private clients in the chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, forest products, mining, power, oil and gas, consumer products, and food and beverage industries. URS is publicly owned and listed on the New York Stock Exchange as URS.

Note that they are notoriously known for mergers and acquisitions (there were some of the industry that said URS stands for U Are Screwed) and built there books by doing so. I mention this however because EG&G plays an interesting role. Will get to that in a minute.

"On June 12, 2009, URS Chief Executive Officer Martin Koffell indicated the company is still on the hunt for "transformative acquistions". An analyst with Gabelli & Co. stated that KBR, Chicago Bridge & Iron Co., and Foster Wheeler AG may be possible takeover targets. [8]"

KBR, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton. URS is competitor in some instances, partner in others and in sometimes dethroner of Halliburton for multi billion contracts in support of military in Iraq and Afghan. Colleague I worked with was the Program Manager for $3Billion such effort or JV. (joint venture)

From Wikipedia

URS Corporation is one of the largest engineering design firms worldwide and a leading U.S. federal government contractor. Headquartered in San Francisco, California; URS is a full-service, global organization with offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. URS is structured into three operating divisions:

The URS Division provides planning, design and program and construction management services for all types of transportation and water resources infrastructure, as well as for healthcare complexes, schools, courthouses and other public buildings. The URS Division also provides engineering and environmental services to Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Through the URS Division, the company also designs aircraft hangars and other military facilities, remediates hazardous waste sites at military installations and provides the full range of services for Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) programs. (NOTE: Fort Hood, Warner Robbins, Wright Patterson and more, all utilize URS under contract)

The EG&G Division primarily serves U.S. federal government clients, including the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security. The Division provides systems engineering and technical assistance for the development of weapons systems, and maintains and repairs vehicles and other military equipment to extend their service life. The Division also provides logistics support and installation management services, trains military pilots and conducts homeland security preparedness exercises in communities throughout the United States.

The Washington Division
provides engineering, construction and management solutions for infrastructure, power, mining, oil and gas, industrial/process and defense projects. The Division specializes in design-build and design-build-operate-maintain services for transportation systems and provides engineering, construction, modification and maintenance expertise for every form of power-generating facility. Through the Washington Division, URS also manages high-risk, technically complex programs and facilities for the U.S. Department of Energy, including nuclear waste management and disposal programs.

Contents

• 1 History
• 2 Mergers and Acquisitions
• 3 Key People
• 4 References
• 5 External links

History

URS Corporation's oldest predecessor company was founded in 1904. URS was established in 1951 and incorporated in 1957 as Broadview Research, a research group active in the areas of physical and engineering sciences. In 1968, Broadview Research acquired United Research Incorporated of Cambridge, Massachusetts. During this period, the name Broadview Research was changed to United Research Services, later shortened to URS.
In the 1960s, URS ventured into the software business and became URS Systems in preparation for going public. URS Data Sciences, an operating company of URS Systems, was contracted by the Department of Defense to develop software for IBM computers used for the U.S. Army Combat Services Support System (CS3) and tactical fire direction system (TACFIRE). Computing and information processing was an emerging industry in the 1960s. The glamor of being a significant player in the emerging software industry made URS Systems an attractive candidate for an initial public offering (IPO) in 1968. URS shares traded on the American Stock Exchange and the share price increased after the IPO. Leveraging the company's new financial strength, Chairman Dick De Lancie embarked on a campaign of expansion by acquisition. URS acquired Matrix Research and Rocky Mountain Airlines and expanded the architectural and engineering services business. By 1970, the Army software contract was no longer sustaining the software company and URS closed URS Data Sciences. A major growth occurred in the 1970s and 1980s under the leadership of Art Stromberg and Frank Agardy, as the company developed capability in the environmental science and energy fields. In 1996, URS expanded with the acquisition of Greiner Engineering, Woodward-Clyde Group in 1997, UK-based Thorburn Colquhoun in 1998 and Dames & Moore in 1999. In 2002, URS acquired EG&G Technical Services. As of mid 2006, the firm has more than 29,400 employees worldwide, in more than 20 countries, in more than 320 offices, with the largest presence in the United States and western Europe. (NOTE: since Washington Group acquisition this is more like 45,000 worldwide)

In September 2007 they were selected from an international field of eleven firms to design and construct the world's first purpose-built commercial spaceport, Spaceport America, in the desert of New Mexico, US. To do this they teamed with Foster from the United Kingdom, a group with extensive experience in crafting airport buildings.

With the acquisition of Washington Group International, URS Corp. was able to obtain Fortune 500 status for the first time in 2008 with a rank of 449, up from 505 the previous year. (NOTE: But they lost their status as #1 D/E Firm, per ENR, which they had held 7-8 years in a row! more below)

URS is currently being sued in relation to the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis in 2007. The collapse killed 13 people, and 145 were injured. In 2003, URS was retained by the Minnesota Department of Transportation to conduct a fatigue evaluation and a redundancy analysis of the bridge. The lawsuits filed in 2008 and 2009 cite the company with negligence, a charge the company denies. As of this writing, those suits are still ongoing.

In November 2008, The National Transportation Safety Board determined the probable cause of the collapse of the I-35W bridge was the "inadequate load capacity, due to a design error by Sverdrup & Parcel and Associates, Inc., of the gusset plates at the U10 nodes, which failed under a combination of (1) substantial increases in the weight of the bridge, which resulted from previous modifications, and (2) the traffic and concentrated construction loads on the bridge on the day of the accident." URS was not involved in the work being conducted on the bridge at the time of the collapse or in the design of the bridge.

Mergers and Acquisitions

In 1996, URS acquired Greiner Engineering for $73.5 million. Greiner Engineering had been established in 1908 by John E. Greiner. Greiner was a former engineer for the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad and worked at one time for Gustav Lindenthal, including on the Seventh Street Bridge.

In June 1999, URS acquired Dames & Moore, a global engineering firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. By the time of the merger, the Dames & Moore group had a total of 7,800 employees in 30 countries.

On November 15, 2007, URS Corporation announced that the Company had completed its acquisition of Washington Group International, Inc. (NYSE: WNG) for a total purchase price of approximately $3.1 billion.

On June 12, 2009, URS Chief Executive Officer Martin Koffell indicated the company is still on the hunt for "transformative acquistions". An analyst with Gabelli & Co. stated that KBR, Chicago Bridge & Iron Co., and Foster Wheeler AG may be possible takeover targets.

On October 23, 2009, URS acquired "Forerunner Corp." a small engineering firm based out of Denver, Co. with offices in Durango and Rifle, Co. Forerunner has only 160 employees that will now transition into the URS devision to help build their midstream oil and gas industry.

Key People

* Martin Koffel - CEO
* H. Thomas Hicks - CFO

Current Members of the URS Board of Directors

* Jesse Arnelle,
* Betsy Bernard,
* Armen der Marderosian,
* Mickey Foret,
* Martin Koffel,
* Joseph Ralston,
* John Roach, and
* William Walsh.
* Sen. Bill Frist (former U.S. Senator),

References

1. ^ "Fortune 500 2008: URS". Fortune. http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2008/snapshots/10820.html. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
2. ^ New York Times website, April 3, 2009 Link to NYT news story
3. ^ http://www.ntsb.gov/pressrel/2008/081114.html
4. ^ http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aM5VGT6j0iJo&refer=us
5. ^ http://investors.urscorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=89381&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1036170&highlight=
6. ^ COMPANY NEWS-URS ACQUISITION OF GREINER IS PUT AT $73.5 MILLION, New York Times, January 12, 1996.
7. ^ Weingardt, Richard (2005) (Google books). Engineering Legends. ASCE Publications. pp. 42–45. ISBN 9780784408018.
http://books.google.com/books?id=035S8UOIzcEC. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
8. ^ http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aJD6ms7nbPH0

External links

* URS Corporation Web site
* EG&G Division Homepage
* Engineering News-Record's Top 500 Design Firms
* Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms
* Engineering News-Record's Top 100 Construction Management Companies
* EC&M Top 40 Electrical Design Firms
* Defense News Top 100 Defense Companies

I highlighted Joseph Ralston for that is an interesting kind of fella to be on your Board of Directors:

Joseph W. Ralston
Born November 4, 1943 (1943-11-04) (age 66)
Joseph Ralston, official military photo.jpg
General Joseph W. Ralston
Place of birth Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch United States Air Force
Years of service 1965–2003
Rank General
Commands held Vice Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
Battles/wars Vietnam War
Awards Defense Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Air Force Distinguished Service Medal
Legion of Merit (3)
Distinguished Flying Cross (4)
Meritorious Service Medal (3)
Air Medal (20)
Air Force Commendation Medal (5)
French Légion d'honneur
German Merit Cross of the Federal Republic (Order of Merit)
Other work Board of Directors, URS Corporation

Joseph W. Ralston (November 4, 1943 in Hopkinsville, Kentucky) is currently the United States Special Envoy for Countering the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) and holds senior positions in various defense related corporations. He was the former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

* 1 Career
o 1.1 Military career
o 1.2 Corporate career
* 2 Adultery
* 3 Conflict of interest
* 4 Education
* 5 Military statistics
o 5.1 Assignments
o 5.2 Flight information
o 5.3 Major awards and decorations
o 5.4 Effective dates of promotion
* 6 Notes
* 7 References
* 8 External links

Career
Military career

Ralston has served in the military since 1965. He has served in operational command at squadron, wing, numbered air force and major command, as well as various staff and management positions at every level of the United States Air Force.

Ralston became Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1996 . He was favorite to become Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1997, however following revelations of a secret affair he remained Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff until May 2000. He then became Supreme Allied Commander for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Europe until January 2003.

In September 2006, he was assigned as Special Envoy for Countering the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) by the President of the United States George W. Bush.[1] The PKK is a Kurdish separatist group designated as a terrorist organization by the United States, Turkey and the European Union.

Ralston was one of at least three retired four star generals asked by Bush administration to oversee both war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ralston and the two other generals, however, all declined this position.[1]

Corporate career

He is currently director of the Timken Company and the URS Corporation, is on the Board of Directors of Lockheed Martin and has been Vice Chairman of The Cohen Group, since March 2003.[2] He also sits on the advisory board of the American Turkish Council, an American-Turkish lobby group.

Adultery

In 1997, at the retirement of John M. Shalikashvili, the then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Ralston was the top candidate to succeed him to the highest position in the military. A scandal erupted when it became public that he had an adulterous affair with a CIA employee during the 1980s. Ralston claimed this was while he and his wife Linda were separated, however she disputed that assertion, claiming the affair continued and led to their 1988 divorce.[3]

Defense Secretary William Cohen backed Ralston despite the controversy, declaring that Ralston's secret, adulterous relationship 13 years ago wouldn't "automatically disqualify" him from becoming the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.[4] There were allegations of double standards, as the 1LT Kelly Flinn was forced out of the Air Force following after being charged with adultery a month before.

Ralston withdrew his name from consideration and remained Vice Chairman until 2000, when he was appointed Supreme Allied Commander, Europe, in which function he served from 2000 to 2003, taking over from U.S. Army general Wesley Clark. In this capacity, he was the highest-ranking officer in NATO. He retired on March 1, 2003.

Conflict of interest

Ralston holds various senior positions in defense and security-related corporations, simultaneously with his diplomatic role as "anti PKK coordinator". Critics allege Ralston is using his influence as special envoy to secure large governmental weapons contracts for the corporations he has directorship over. The Boston Globe described him as "an arms merchant in diplomat's clothing."[5]

On 26 October 2006, the Kurdish National Congress of North America issued a press release demanding “the immediate resignation” of General Joseph Ralston:[6]

Ralston’s appointment came at a time when Turkey was finalizing the sale of 30 new Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft (approx. $3 billion) and as Turkey was due to make a decision on the $10 billion purchase of the new Lockheed Martin F-35 JSF aircraft. The sale for the F-16’s was approved by the United States Congress in mid-October and Turkey’s decision in favor of the F-35 JSF was announced on October 25, shortly after Ralston’s recent stay in Ankara, ostensibly to counter the PKK.

Since the PKK insurgency began in 1983, 30,000 people have died and over 3,000 Kurdish villages have been destroyed, often by U.S. supplied planes.[7] Critics are concerned that hard line anti-PKK policies influenced by conflicting interests would compromise the prospects for longterm solution to the Kurdish-Turkish issue.[8]

On October 1, 2006, the PKK announced a unilateral cease-fire in south-east Turkey, a move that the Turkish government has rejected:[9]

“The PKK had to stop fighting anyway because of the winter, but the PKK, backed by Iraqi Kurds, are acting as if this were a major political decision, not a move dictated by a practical necessity. Of course, we don’t take it seriously.”

Speaking before the Eurasian Strategic Research Center (ASAM) in Istanbul, Ralston mirrored the Turkish government's rhetoric :[10]

“I want to be clear on this point: The US will not negotiate with the PKK. We will not ask Turkey to negotiate with the PKK. And I pledge to you that I will never meet with the PKK.”

Education

* 1965 Bachelor of arts degree in chemistry, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
* 1976 Master of arts degree in personnel management, Central Michigan University
* 1976 Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
* 1984 National War College, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
* 1989 John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Military statistics

Assignments

* July 1965 - August 1966, student, pilot training, Laughlin Air Force Base, Texas
* August 1966 - April 1967, student, F-105 combat crew training school, Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
* April 1967 - October 1969, F-105 combat crew member, 67th Tactical Fighter Squadron, later 12th Tactical Fighter Squadron, Kadena Air Base, Japan
* October 1969 - December 1969, student, F-105 Wild Weasel pilot training, Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
* January 1970 - October 1970, F-105 Wild Weasel pilot, 354th Tactical Fighter Squadron, Takhli Royal Thai Air Force Base, Thailand
* October 1970 - December 1971, F-105 Wild Weasel instructor pilot, 66th Fighter Weapons Squadron, Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
* December 1971 - June 1973, Fighter Requirements Officer and Project Officer for F-15 and lightweight fighter programs, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Requirements, Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
* June 1973 - June 1975, Assistant Operations Officer, 335th Tactical Fighter Squadron, then Chief, Standardization and Evaluation Division, 4th Tactical Fighter Wing, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, North Carolina
* June 1975 - June 1976, student, Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
* June 1976 - July 1979, Tactical Fighter Requirements Officer, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Research and Development, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
* July 1979 - July 1980, Operations Officer, later, Commander, 68th Tactical Fighter Squadron, Moody Air Force Base, Georgia
* July 1980 - August 1983, Special Assistant, later, Executive Officer to the commander, Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
* August 1983 - June 1984, student, National War College, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
* June 1984 - February 1986, Special Assistant for low observables technology, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Research, Development and Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
* February 1986 - March 1987, Commander, 56th Tactical Training Wing, MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
* March 1987 - June 1990, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, later, Deputy Chief of Staff for Requirements, Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
* June 1990 - December 1991, Director of Tactical Programs, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Washington, D.C.
* December 1991 - July 1992, Director of Operational Requirements, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
* July 1992 - July 1994, Commander, Alaskan Command, Alaskan North American Aerospace Defense Command Region, 11th Air Force and Joint Task Force Alaska, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska
* July 1994 - June 1995, Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
* June 1995 - February 1996, Commander, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
* March 1996 - April 2000, Vice Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington, D.C.
* May 2000 - 2003, Commander, U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, NATO, Mons, Belgium

Flight information

* Rating: Command pilot
* Flight hours: More than 2,500
* Aircraft flown: F-105D/F/G, F-4C/D/E, F-16A and F-15A/C

Major awards and decorations

* Defense Distinguished Service ribbon.svg Defense Distinguished Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
* Air Force Distinguished Service ribbon.svg Air Force Distinguished Service Medal
* Legion of Merit ribbon.svg Legion of Merit with two oak leaf clusters
* Distinguished Flying Cross ribbon.svg Distinguished Flying Cross with three oak leaf clusters
* Meritorious Service ribbon.svg Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
* Air Medal ribbon.svg Air Medal with 19 oak leaf clusters
* Air Force Commendation ribbon.svg Air Force Commendation Medal with four oak leaf clusters

Other unit awards and foreign decorations include:

* Presidential Unit Citation ribbon.svg Presidential Unit Citation
* Joint Meritorious Unit Award-3d.svg Joint Meritorious Unit Award
* Outstanding Unit ribbon.svg Outstanding Unit Award
* Organizational Excellence ribbon.svg Organizational Excellence Award with oak leaf cluster
* Legion Honneur Officier ribbon.svg Légion d'honneur (Officier) (France)[2]
* Bundesverdienstkreuz.png Merit Cross of the Federal Republic (Order of Merit)
* Military Order of the Cross of the Eagle ribbon.jpg Military Order of the Cross of the Eagle, First Class (Estonia)[11]
* Vietnam gallantry cross unit award-3d.svg Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation with Palm
* Vietnam Campaign Medal Ribbon.png Vietnam Campaign Medal with 1960 date bar

Effective dates of promotion

* Second Lieutenant July 24, 1965
* First Lieutenant January 24, 1967
* Captain July 24, 1968
* Major December 1, 1973
* Lieutenant Colonel April 1, 1978
* Colonel June 1, 1981
* Brigadier General March 1, 1988
* Major General August 1, 1990
* Lieutenant General July 13, 1992
* General July 1, 1995

Notes

1. ^ "3 Generals Spurn the Position of War 'Czar'". Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/10/AR2007041001776.html. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
2. ^ "Biography - Joseph W. Ralston". Lockheed Martin. http://www.lockheedmartin.com/wms/findPage.do?dsp=fec&prfr=false&ci=15607&sc=400&ti=&mm=&dd=&yy=&cpi=&bs=&es=&fti=&rsbci=15607&rsbi=. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
3. ^ "ADULTERATED STANDARDS". Time magazine. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,986544-1,00.html. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
4. ^ "Online NewsHour: Ralston Quits as Joint Chiefs Candidate -- June 9, 1997". Duke Law. http://www.law.duke.edu/lens/media/ralston.html. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
5. ^ "An undiplomatic conflict of interest". Boston Globe. http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2006/11/01/an_undiplomatic_conflict_of_interest/?p1=MEWell_Pos2. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
6. ^ "Demanding the Immediate Resignation of General Ralston as Special". Kurdish National Congress of North America. http://www.kncna.org/docs/pdf_files/KNC_PR_Demanding_Resign_of_JRalston.pdf. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
7. ^ "Realism Triumphant - Arming the Usual Suspects in Turkey and India". Guerrilla News Network. http://www.gnn.tv/threads/21762/Realism_Triumphant_Arming_the_Usual_Suspects_in_Turkey_and_India. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
8. ^ "Damage Control Firm Takes Quiet Interest as Former US General Is Charged with Turkish Profiteeringontrol-firm-takes-quiet-interest-as-former-us-general-is-charged-with-turkish-profiteering/". balkanalysis. http://www.balkanalysis.com/2006/10/31/damage-control-firm-takes-quiet-interest-as-former-us-general-is-charged-with-turkish-profiteering/. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
9. ^ "PKK and Iraqi Kurds are 'one and the same,' Turk military believes". Turkish Daily News. http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=59560. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
10. ^ "MYTHS ABOUT THE PKK AND THE UNITED STATES". US Consulate Istanbul. http://istanbul.usconsulate.gov/ralston_091906.html. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
11. ^ "Kotkaristi I klassi orden". Estonia Government. February, 2006. http://www.president.ee/et/vabariik/teenetem2rgid.php?gid=89301. Retrieved 2008-02-25.

References

* PD-icon.svg This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Government document "http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=6840".

External links

United States Air Force portal

* Official U.S. Air Force Biography
* Official SACEUR Biography
* Cohen Group Biography
* Ralston withdraws name from consideration

Military offices
Preceded by
Adm. William Owens Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
1996—2000 Succeeded by
Gen. Richard B. Myers
Preceded by
Gen. Wesley Clark Supreme Allied Commander Europe (NATO)
2000—2003 Succeeded by
Gen. James L. Jones
[hide]
v • d • e
Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States

Now, what about EG&G?

Portfolio: EG&G Carlyle Group. http://www.carlyle.com/Portfolio/item7169.html. Retrieved 2009-11-05

EG&G is a U.S. national defense contractor and provider of management and technical services. The company was involved in contracting services to the United States government during World War II, and conducted weapons research and development after the war. Its close involvement with some of the U.S. Government's most sensitive technologies has led to it being cited in conspiracy theories related to Defense Department black projects, most of which related to its core competencies in nuclear technologies.

• 1 History
• 2 EG&G's clients
• 3 Lear Siegler Services, Inc.
• 4 References
• 5 External links

History

In 1931 MIT professor Harold Edgerton (a pioneer of high speed photography) partnered with his graduate student Kenneth Germeshausen as a small technical consulting firm.[1] The two were joined by fellow MIT graduate student Herbert Grier in 1934. Bernard ("Barney") O'Keefe became the fourth member of their fledgling technology group.

The group's high-speed photography was used to image implosion tests during the Manhattan Project. The same skills in precisely timed high power pulses of electricity also formed a key enabling technology for nuclear weapon triggers. After the war the group continued their association with the burgeoning military nuclear effort, and formally incorporated Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc. in 1947.[2]

During the 1950s and 1960s EG&G was heavily involved in nuclear tests as a major contractor for the Atomic Energy Commission. EG&G made extensive use of the Nevada Test Site for weapons development and high-technology military testing, at Nellis AFB. EG&G has shared operations responsibility for the NTS with Livermore Labs, Raytheon Services Nevada, Reynolds Electrical and Engineering (REECO) and others. Subsequently EG&G expanded its range of services, providing facilities management, technical services, security, and pilot training for the U.S. military and other government departments. EG&G builds a variety of sensing, detection and imaging products including night vision equipment, sensors used to detect nuclear material and chemical and biological weapons agents, and a variety of acoustic sensors. The company also supplies microwave and electronic components to the government, security systems, and systems for electronic warfare and mine countermeasures.

During the 1970s and 1980s the company, then led by Barney O'Keefe, diversified by acquisition into the fields of paper making, scientific, marine, environmental and geophysical instrumentation, automotive testing, fans and blowers, frequency control devices and other components. In the late 1980s and early 1990s most of these divisions were sold, and on May 28, 1999, the non-government side of EG&G Inc. (formerly NYSE: EGG) purchased the Analytical Instruments Division of Perkin-Elmer for US$425 million, also assuming the Perkin-Elmer name (NYSE: PKI).[3][4] At the time EG&G was based in Wellesley, Massachusetts, and made products for diverse industries including automotive, medical, aerospace and photography.[4]

From 1999 until 2001, it was wholly-owned by The Carlyle Group.[5]

In August 2002 the defense and services sector of the company was acquired by defense technical services giant URS Corporation. URS' EG&G division is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland and employs over 11,000 people. During its heyday in the 1980s EG&G employed close to 35,000.

EG&G's clients

• NASA
• Department of Energy
• Department of Defense
• Department of the Treasury
• Department of Transportation
• Defense Logistics Agency
• National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• Department of Homeland Security
• U.S. Coast Guard.

Lear Siegler Services, Inc.

EG&G Technical Services, Inc. and Lear Siegler Services, Inc. consolidated becoming one of the nation's leading U.S. federal government contractors providing operations and maintenance, systems engineering and technical assistance, and program management, primarily to the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security. The companies are separate legal entities, but share a common management.

References
1. ^ "Strobe in Industry: 1931 – onwards « Harold "Doc" Edgerton". 2009-11-28. http://edgerton-digital-collections.org/docs-life/strobe-in-industry.
Retrieved 2009-11-28.
2. ^ "EG&G the Company: 1947 Onwards « Harold "Doc" Edgerton". 2009-11-28. http://edgerton-digital-collections.org/docs-life/egg-the-company.
Retrieved 2009-11-28.
3. ^ White, Tony (1999). "What is the logic of biology?". PE Corporation 1999 Annual Report, CEO Letter. PE Corporation. http://www.applera.com/annualreports/annual99/letter_tony.html. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
4. ^ a b "COMPANY NEWS; PERKIN-ELMER CUTS 12% OF WORK FORCE". New York Times (Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr.): pp. 4 (section C). 15 July 1999. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F00E6DA173FF936A25754C0A96F958260. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
5. ^ "Portfolio: EC&G". Carlyle Group. http://www.carlyle.com/Portfolio/item7169.html. Retrieved 2009-11-05.

WAIT A MINUTE! What did that say? From 1999-2001 EG&G was WHOLLY OWNED by the Carlyle Group! OK, who is the Carlyle Group?
(many already know! but for continuity of the thread)

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST . . .

Back
Top Bottom