Denver Airport

Colorado muralist Leo Tanguma pauses for a moment when he considers how his art hanging at DIA is received. He smiles. He’s heard all the conspiracy theories before. Some say his large-scale works hint at mass extinctions, new world totalitarian governments, the illuminati, even the origins of COVID-19.

None of it’s true, he said.

“It’s a humorous feeling that I have from those idiots, right? Because there’s nothing conspiratorial about my murals,” Tanguma said between painting sessions at a gallery at the University of Northern Colorado recently.

“Those people when they speak out suggest that there's numbers of them. But in fact, there's not that many numbers, it's just that these conspiratorial people maybe have nothing else to do.”

In September 1992, Tanguma was commissioned by a panel of artists, civic leaders and community members. His murals take on themes of war, peace, and the diversity of human life. One is a bright depiction of children dressed in traditional folk costumes from around the world, gathered around a fallen soldier. A second panel depicts a soldier carrying a sword and a gun while a group of refugees huddle around him. Another piece addresses the destruction of the environment. They usually hang in the main terminal, though they’re in storage temporarily during DIA’s Great Hall expansion.

Tanguma’s experience as a subject of rumors speaks to the unusual nature of the art at Denver’s airport: It doesn’t shy away from controversy, and to some people, it’s downright weird. But the airport wants more of it. And they want a Coloradan to be the first to have their work built and showcased in new spaces being created by a gate expansion that’s underway.

For Tanguma, himself a decades-long resident of Colorado, being chosen to display his work at DIA was a great honor. With millions of people passing through the airport’s halls, he gets a massive stage to share his passions for Mexican American culture and the struggle for equality for all people.

“There were times I couldn’t believe my good luck, right? Because I know Denver has some wonderful artists — some incredible artists — and to be selected from those groups is a real honor to me,” he said.

More money is coming. That means more art.

Before DIA was built, city officials decided that 1 percent of the total cost of every big construction project in Denver would be set aside for public art. The airport initially cost about $3 billion dollars, which meant significant resources for an art fund. Additional improvement projects at DIA added money, and the airport now boasts 38 pieces in its collection.

DIA is again undergoing expansion. Thirty-nine new airplane gates are being built at a cost of about $1.5 billion. Because of the 1 percent for art rule, the growth means there will be a lot more money for new art.

Whoever is chosen to display their work at DIA will have some big hooves to fill. Mustang, known by nearly all who see it as Blucifer, is DIA’s most infamous piece of public art. It’s been the subject of countless social media posts, tattoos, pieces of fan art, even songs.

It has its share of controversy. It killed its creator, Luis Jiménez. And despite assurances from airport officials, rumors spring up every few years that Blucifer will be taken down.

Heather Kaufman, DIA’s director of arts and public events, said, “It’s been a rumor ever since it was installed — from a group a long time ago.” But she said Blucifer is here to stay.

'I’m all for the weird stuff'

To the people in charge at the airport, “weird” is sort of the point, whether it’s Blucifer or works by other artists like Tanguma.

“I think the quirkier the better,” Kaufman said. “I think if it's unique, we love our conspiracy theories around the art or the airport in general. It's an opportunity that we get to educate and have educational tools around the conspiracy theories. And it creates that conversation around our art and it's what we're known for.”

Jesse Yanez recently made his way through the airport from Odessa, Texas, and found himself standing near a grinning gargoyle near the Southwest Airlines baggage claim.

“I’m all for the weird stuff,” said Yanez, in town to watch a Broncos game. “I think it actually encourages people to do some research and read. Otherwise, most people wouldn’t even read, if it wasn’t something that piqued their interest.”

Not all of the art at DIA is strange or controversial. Michael Hart stopped with his son to admire a mural in the main terminal called “America, Why I love Her.” The mural acts as a postcard from places all over the United States. It was inspired by road trips the artist took with his family.

211022-DIA-ART-MURAL-AMERICA
Hart Van Denburg/CPR News"America ... Why I Love Her," a mural by Gary Sweeney in the Jeppesen Terminal on Level 5
For Hart and his 8-year-old son, who return to the mural each time they travel through DIA, it reminds them of where they’ve been and where they’re going.

“As we get done here, we’ll go through the different places that he’s been,” said Hart, who lives in San Mateo, California, looking over at his son. “We’ll go through all the different cities that he’s been, and he remembers some of it, and he won’t remember some of it.”

Coloradans will be central to the new art at DIA

The people who are deciding what artists will get to display pieces in the new wings are in the thick of their work. A panel made of community members, artists and civic leaders has whittled down an initial pack of 92 applications from artists to just five. There will be several new works, when all is said and done, much of it suspended from ceilings in the new concourses.

It’s likely the new works will come from artists all over the world, though the panel has decided that a Colorado-based artist will be the first to have their work built and shown.

Airport officials hope travelers will be able to see that first art addition, set for the B Concourse, some time in 2023 or 2024.

That a Coloradan will be the first to be chosen to build and show their art in the new additions at DIA is important, Kaufman said.

“I really think our art is reflective of our historical building of Colorado, the uniqueness to Denver,” she said. “And this should follow suit for sure.”

For Tanguma, himself an Arvada resident, the chance for Coloradans to make work that millions of people from all over the world see each year is life-changing.

It’s a feeling of fulfillment. So people traveling from there can see themselves portrayed in some way and I am sure they appreciate what they’re seeing,” he said. “They’re seeing themselves reflected in the murals. And so that’s what I’ve been trying to do all my life.”

From United Airlines allies of deception.

Oct 30, 2020
Have you heard the one about the lizard people at Denver International Airport? What about the aliens? But why is there post-apocalyptic artwork in the terminal? And the blue horse? What does it all mean?? As the largest airline at @DenversAirport, we're privy to some of the airport's biggest secrets and conspiracies...and this Halloween, we’re sharing them with you. ☢️ 🎃 👽 👀

Denver International Airport: Tour inside the mysterious airport | Flights of Fancy 2
Jun 26, 2019 RT/26:02
Tour accompanied by its architect Curtis Fentress - he knows all the mysteries behind its construction. Curtis Fentress, one of the most renowned architects in the United States, was inspired by the snowy peaks of the nearby Rocky Mountains. Click here to watch the series Flight of Fancy: http://bit.ly/wCUFlightsofFancy

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-42-05 Leo Tanguma artist Leo Tanguma Chicano Muralist.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-42-05 Leo Tanguma artist Leo Tanguma Chicano Muralist.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-42-51 Murals leotanguma.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-42-51 Murals leotanguma.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-52-42 Sott net.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 06-52-42 Sott net.png
    3 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 07-10-38 In Peace and Harmony with Nature - Denver Public Art.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 07-10-38 In Peace and Harmony with Nature - Denver Public Art.png
    2 MB · Views: 53
The 2012 Olympic opening ceremony was pretty spooky pre-programming, but this guy dipped a bit further back and found 1992 Barcelona Olympic opening ceremony and it’s even weirder, if that’s possible. What looks like a spikey virus made of dead people attacking a boat on a sea of white cells….then what looks like a black hydra comes into play.

Disclaimer: He speculates that this hydra looking thing is what Dr. Carrie Madej thinks she found in one of the vax viles. He also comes from a Christian perspective.

Interesting, nonetheless.

The Barcelona ceremony part starts at 5:04

The 2012 Olympic opening ceremony was pretty spooky pre-programming, but this guy dipped a bit further back and found 1992 Barcelona Olympic opening ceremony and it’s even weirder, if that’s possible. What looks like a spikey virus made of dead people attacking a boat on a sea of white cells….then what looks like a black hydra comes into play.

Disclaimer: He speculates that this hydra looking thing is what Dr. Carrie Madej thinks she found in one of the vax viles. He also comes from a Christian perspective.

@Adobe,

It does seem that it is all about hiding "the light"/the truth. Gee, join the Masons and help us hide the light. I suppose I am just getting weary of that idea. They seem to get such a kick out being master hiders of truth. Well, let us hope we might be as "Wise as serpents but gentle as doves".

OK, that's just creepy.

I went to examine the murals again in light of pride month and all the crazy stuff concerning gender roles.

This is one of the infamous murals posted in Session 1 November 1997:

Q: (Ark) Is any one of these photographs, or any one element, more significant than the others? Anything we ought to pay more attention?

A: All are equally important. But, pay attention to the tiny details. You will see that the discovery process is neverending.

Q: (T) I searched the web to see if there was any way to order sets of pictures of these murals and there just isn't anything. (L) Yes, Chloe said that there was nothing in the gift shops there either. (T) I asked her and she said that she did not actually go in the gift shops because she doesn't do tourist things. (L) Okay, what is this picture? (Holds up photo.)

Denver2.jpg

A: This is a pictorial representation of an essence of a concept.

Q: Essence of the concept of what?

A: Overt control.

Q: So, does this mean that overt control is NOT going to be used, since this huge ugly figure is lying there seemingly dead?

Denver2_detail.jpg

A: Phasic.

Q: It will be in phases. (T) Is Alex Christopher's general idea of the meanings of these paintings correct?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is my take on what she said close?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So this overcoming of evil is just one of the phases...

A: You should learn what you can, discreetly, about masonic principles.

[..]

Looking at all the colors and the rainbow, there may be a connection to what is going on now. The pride flag is shown everywhere around the world as a sort of rallying symbol for many on the left. What's interesting is that they call many on the right "Nazis", when they themselves are act more like actual Nazis than not. Perhaps when they project the term out of themselves and onto others, they introduce a sort of blind spot. Since the other side is so different to them, and are in their minds, Nazis, the thought that they would ever be Nazis never reaches their conscious mind.

So, going back to the mural, we have rainbow colors and what looks like a fallen soldier dressed in Nazi-esque clothes! If it's indeed phasic, then these may be portends—a signal that the nefarious plans alluded by the murals are creeping into motion now.

Due to pride month (or should I say pride-month?), the Denver Airport of course replaced its original profile picture with a rainbow icon:

1686094969460.png

Now the following mural is situated to the right of the previous one, and is connected to each other by various symbols—the main one being the rainbow.

denver mural 2.jpg

If we were to trace the rainbow's path, it fades into a whisp-like white leading to a crying boy:

denver mural 2-colored.jpg

In one interpretation, the connection to the boy may seem to be that the previous mural is a memory of the past, and that this mural is what's being planned afterwards. It could be that at the time, going along with the LGBTQAI+ agenda seemed like a good idea. However, due to lack of awareness and knowledge, they unwittingly played roles for the psychopathic control system—to weaken families and individuals, disarm nations, collapse economies in the name of defense against what they perceived as evil, and other entropic stuff.

As a result of this weakening, it leaves nations open for conquest. Probably via blitzing unwitting people and moving like a thief in the night. People perhaps may be left feeling bamboozled that the movement, as it stands, was a ruse!

The rainbow becoming much more wispy, thin, and small as it reaches the boy seems to mean that the connection to that once "happy" time no longer holds true when faced with what it led to, a shocking reality.

In the bottom right of the mural, there is a paper that says:

"I once was a little child who longed for other worlds. But I am no more a child for I have known fear, I have learned to hate... How tragic, then, is youth which lives with enemies, with gallows ropes. Yet, I still believe I only sleep today, that I'll wake up, a child again, and start to laugh and play". ~ Hama Herchengerg, died December 18, 1943 Auschwitz concentration camp".

Maybe it portends to this future "trial run" as mentioned in Session 22 July 2000?

July 22, 2000

[..]

Q: (L) Well, what about the center of the human branch of the programming conspiracy?

A: We feel that Vincent needs to recharge his batteries a bit.

Q: (L) He also said that the area we are living is the center of a particular programming experiment, something like Nazi/Black magick cultists or something like that.

A: Better not to get too carried away. Remember, the root of all "negative" energies directed at 3rd density STS subjects, coming from 4th density, is essentially the same.

Q: (LC) Are we being currently monitored by 4th density STS?

A: You are always!

Q: (A) That's the helicopters.

A: That is more likely 3rd density. Suggest a review of the transcripts relating to the situation in Nazi Germany for better understanding here.

Q: (A) Is that why you can't leave Tyler...

A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Q: (A) And that's who are operating the helicopters?

A: Helicopters are STS 3rd density, no doubt influenced from 4th density STS.

[..]

If any of this is true, then I feel like the following excerpt is important, if we are going to make it and save others (while learning and having fun)!

Session Date: April 23rd 2022

(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

There are still many factors at play, and the future is of course open!

Dear moderators, not sure where to put it. But ‘prophetic’ murals flashbacked me with Denver airport.
Please feel free to move it where more appropriate.

If the dating of these ones is precise, they are older then Denver’s one.
The murals of the Bank of the USA represent a prophetic prediction of the future, which unfolds according to a strictly set plan

It is important to note that these murals were created in 1992, which makes them pioneers in the public display of hidden plans.

Each of the three frescoes has its own name: "Creation/Construction" on the left, "Chaos/Creativity" in the middle and "Planning/Knowledge" on the right. To understand the plan, it is recommended to start with the right mural "Planning/Knowledge", as it is a logical starting point.

I found out about the existence of these frescoes immediately after their appearance and regularly compared the events taking place in the world with the images on them. It is worth noting that, in my opinion, the plots on the frescoes are not fully disclosed, but even the available information is enough to understand one simple thing - everything that happens in the world follows a certain plan.

The murals were displayed at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Interesting what PTB planned and stated long before today’s events. We see comet, black sun, pyramid, woman ‘ascending’ through ‘frequency fence’ (?), masks, burying banking QE and Z symbol (smo campaign?) etc...
EA7B3B86-2CCF-4BF8-B426-3A132D11BAB2.jpegCB98FFE4-A2F3-443E-B3D0-69334D9901AB.jpegF3B0D182-1C95-4E3C-8EC5-8D36FA1A4D5A.jpeg7E969176-C640-49A3-903A-9D0E91234A9B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom