Dental Health

Last week I saw my wife's dentist. He tapped on my teeth with a metal instrument and had me chew on a stick, and there was no pain. He doesn't think there's a crack in the tooth. He had me open my mouth and close my mouth very slowly to see where the teeth first hit, and it first hit in the area of the pain. He thinks that repetitive hitting where the teeth first meet is causing discomfort of the sheath between the tooth and jaw. I have an appointment to see him in 2 weeks for imaging and making a model of my teeth and jaw, in order to determine a further plan of action.

I've had a similar experience recently. The teeth that have been impacting when I bite caused a bit of a hole in a lower tooth. The dentist said it was nothing to worry about but would put a filling in and do something called 'set my jaw' (i think that was what it was called). He will do some sort of quick adjustment so when I bite the impact will be more even across the teeth and not concentrated on them two.

The appointment isnt for over another month, but i'll let you know how it goes. If I was in your situation I would probably stick with your wifes dentist to see if he can fix it in a less intrusive way, or at least investigate it futher.

When the lockdowns started, I decided to change my dental routine. For the first time, I researched the ingredients of my toothpaste. I determined that it was a well-crafted poison—no wonder I hated brushing my teeth, yuck!

So I looked into alternative toothpastes. After digging through mountains of propaganda, I settled on baking soda which I have been using on a daily basis since April 2020. It was a weird feeling to depart from the "safe" and "conventional" toothpaste that was "approved by all dental associations". When I told my family about it, they said that my teeth would "disintegrate" or "fall off". That wasn't very encouraging, but I decided to take the "risk".

I immediately noticed a big difference: no bad breath, much less tartar, more enjoyable brushing, etc. For once, it was great to see the real color of my tongue! 😉

I was also actively reading about Rife machines. I stumbled across a wide variety of YouTube channels that promoted the use of frequencies targeting specific health conditions. As I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see a dentist for a long time, I searched for "teeth remineralization" videos. However, many videos had subliminal messages or binaural beats embedded in them, so I avoided those.

After experimenting with the following two videos for the last two years, I am confident that they can help you.
Description:
The energetic programming placed on this video is designed to work towards stimulating your teeth for regeneration from cavities and general damage. It will not re-grow lost teeth. It uses α-MSH (alpha version of melanocyte-stimulating hormone) which has been shown in experiments to produce teeth repair and regeneration. This has been updated to speed the healing and also the addition of Tideglusib (non-ATP-competitive glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitor) and transforming growth factor beta 1. Merged with this is the previous new tooth regeneration, which may help with regeneration and even regrowth (so far only 2 cases of regrowth but these were in younger individuals.) Finally add to this is some mild UVC and hydrogen peroxide for a whitening effect and bacteria destruction. (localized only to teeth) Use 2 - 3 times a day.

I usually listen to this video in the evening just before going to sleep right after brushing my teeth. In the morning, when I wake up, I usually feel that my teeth are stronger, as if there is an extra layer around them. When I floss my teeth, I can sense an increased teeth stability (less movement when pressure is applied to the side of a tooth). When one of my molar was "clicking," I listened to the audio 3-4 times over a couple days and the molar became more stable. Since the frequencies also target bacteria on teeth, I noticed that there was less plaque buildup on my teeth.

Because I didn't have any dental problems nor any dental check-up in the past 3 years, I cannot testify that the audio has filled any cavities. However, I noticed that some dark spots lightened in color and almost disappeared (baking soda effect?). In the video reviews, people wrote that the frequencies helped them ease their tooth pain very quickly. The response has been overwhelmingly positive.

One side-effect of the frequencies is dehydration, so make you drink plenty of water (I personally never reached the point of dehydration using these frequencies, so I can't confirm that side-effect).

Description:
Using a combination of energy, programmed frequencies, this treatment is designed to help with renewal and regeneration, it is intended to help with regenerating gum tissue from any type periodontal disease (receding gums etc). It tells your body to produce increased amounts of Fibroblast growth factor - 2 which new research has shown to cause gum regeneration. Listening to this regularly will begin the process of creating new cells to renew and regenerate the damaged and receded areas. But also keep in mind you need to also stop the underlying cause of the problem, meaning, if receding gums were caused by smoking, then you need to stop smoking etc as the case applies. Oil pulling would be a good way to supplement this treatment.

This audio is a bit spooky, but you can get used to it. It targets the gums. When I started listening to this audio, my teeth started shifting aggressively. The space between my teeth was reduced (I could feel it when flossing and inspecting my front teeth). The gap between my front teeth was also reduced. I couldn't believe my eyes! Although I didn't notice any gum growth, this audio really made my teeth more compact! The creator of the audio, Sapien Medicine, suggests combining this audio with the one shown above (Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0)—I usually listened to both of them back-to-back. This audio doesn't have a recommended daily dose (I never exceeded 2 times per day).

Carried by my enthusiasm, my family also listened to the frequencies for a short time and noticed an effect!

As always, do your own research before diving into any of this. The real frequencies (in Hz) were not disclosed by the author, but they seem to be targeting exactly what is advertised. If you try them, just make sure you don't overwhelm your body with too many frequencies (stick to 1 or 2 videos, it's energetic after all!).

Description:

This audio is a bit spooky, but you can get used to it. It targets the gums. When I started listening to this audio, my teeth started shifting aggressively. The space between my teeth was reduced (I could feel it when flossing and inspecting my front teeth). The gap between my front teeth was also reduced. I couldn't believe my eyes! Although I didn't notice any gum growth, this audio really made my teeth more compact! The creator of the audio, Sapien Medicine, suggests combining this audio with the one shown above (Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0)—I usually listened to both of them back-to-back. This audio doesn't have a recommended daily dose (I never exceeded 2 times per day).
Since I like to try anything that can help with dental and maxillofacial health issues I listened to both videos.
The first video was interesting and I had positive reaction.

But the second one - gum regeneration - was rather unpleasant..it gave me bad vibes throughout my head and increased pain in my jaw joint...i guess if someone has a jaw bone issues or they broke jaw bones it should be used with caution. I would really like to know if someone else had similar experience.

Has anyone else experienced darkening of teeth because of smoking? I don't know of any other smokers
who have this. Does anybody know what this is related to?
I became a smoker and drink a lot of coffee. It is interesting the symbolic theme but also the body sends you very direct signals in time about the health problems you may be having now or in the future. 4 years before I had a dream where my upper teeth were filling up with cavities, I had a slight discomfort and 4 years later, they started to deteriorate rapidly and I am dealing with it. I only have coconut oil at my fingertips, it once helped me restore a broken tooth within a year, I don't know if it will help me now to restore some of the damaged enamel and cavities that have formed. I have lost a lot of weight which seems to have also contributed to the appearance of cavities, lack of minerals, vitamins, supplements and maybe some bone deficiency since my nails were breaking easily. I am taking coconut oil, vitamin C, D and calcium and trying to smoke less, drink much less coffee among other things. I hope I don't reach the age of 40 and be wearing dentures (laughs). But I can't do much with my diet, the bad thing I have to give up is to stop eating.

Hello, my temporary crown on root canal tooth came off over a week ago..It started to chip and then broke apart before it fell off completely. Normally a dentist would reattach the temp crown but I can't get this done since it broke apart before it fell off.

I also have an infection where this same root canal tooth is and had it looked at by an Endodontist. They told me I could have the tooth re-treated or extracted. I opted for extraction from a holistic dentist.

I informed the dentist last week that the crown came off and they rescheduled the extraction for this week (originally my appointment was for next month)..I caught a cold this past week though and had to cancel this appointment. Started with scratchy throat for a few days and then developed into other cold symptoms.

There is a faint dull ache in the area of this tooth that's intermittent. I think I started to detect this around the time the temporary crown came off last week. I wonder if there's a connection with this cold and the dull ache I sometimes feel in the area of this tooth. Should I be more concerned about waiting another month to have it extracted due to all the above?

Dear friends, @hlat , @Cleo , @Jono and other. Let me share a little simple advice - how to get rid of discomfort or toothache.
We have not had the best teeth since childhood. Periodically, there is pain and it even becomes difficult to chew meat or solid foods. For me and my wife - (@Korzik18 ), this remedy always helps and saves us from an unnecessary trip to the dentist (and that's pretty expensive these days!). I don't know if there are such remedies in your countries, but I suppose you can find them in homeopathic pharmacies somewhere.
When pain occurs, we use decoction of oak bark to gargle the mouth several times a day, right after meals. Usually, in case of inflammation, this remedy relieves the pain in 1-2 days. Also, you can use a gargle with the following composition: 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a couple of drops of iodine (but personally such a gargle helped me worse than the last tip). There is also a folk remedy, which my grandmother taught me a long time ago. I remember it from my childhood. My grandmother, in case of toothache, advised to put a piece of frozen unsalted lard behind the lip against the painful tooth and keep it there for an hour or two. I have used this exotic advice several times, and either the placebo effect worked or the cold relieved the pain, but the tooth really stopped hurting for a few days, which was enough to go to the dentist.
I wish everyone healthy teeth and no pain! 🌞
Edit - translation inaccuracies.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by a moderator:
When pain occurs, we use decoction of oak bark to gargle the mouth several times a day, right after meals.
That's an excellent remedy for periodontitis too..but you need to add sage, alchemilla vulgaris and polygonum aviculare (not sure about English names so I put Latin) in equal amount. Per half liter of water put 2 full teaspoon of herbs. Heat the tea in the morning and brush your teeth with lukewarm tea during the day or massage your gums with this tea but use a soft brush.

I used diluted Lugol's iodine after operations and it helped a lot with pain and wound healing. It clears biofilm and pathogens. But it darkens your teeth over time so that's something to keep in mind.

There's an alcohol tincture called Swedish Bitter (you need original recipe) that helped with toothache and swelling 15 years ago..and I never had problem with that tooth again. Just place compress soaked with it on your face (before putting it smear the face with calendula oinment or something similar), where the aching tooth is, and keep it as long as it feels good. It helps blood circulation and relieves pain and swelling.
These are few quick tips I could think of..there are many more. Hope some of it helps.

Natus, J'ai des dents saines, j'écoute votre deuxième vidéos, dès que cela a commencé j'ai ressenti des vibrations dans ma bouche et mes glandes salivaires se sont mises à fonctionner au point que je doive avaler ma salive régulièrement, c'est étonnant...
Je viens de mettre votre lien dans mes favoris et l'écouterai matin et soir...
Je me demande si cela peut jouer aussi sur mes animaux...
Je vous tiendrai au courant d'ici quelques temps... Merci

Natus, I have healthy teeth, I listen to your second video, as soon as it started I felt vibrations in my mouth and my salivary glands started working to the point that I have to swallow my saliva regularly, I have a metallic taste in my mouth, it's amazing... Experiment to follow...
I just bookmarked your link and will listen to it morning and night...
I wonder if it can also play on my animals who develop tartar...
I will keep you posted in a while... Thanks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Re: Teeth becoming dark

i assume your stains look somewhat like mine.
i've heard from several people that this is due to smoking.
extra attention while brushing keeps it in check, though i can't seem to get rid of it completely.

i'm not too worried about it though - it isn't caries after all. ;)

That's how mine started and I've been having teeth falling out in pieces 😭, starting from the wisdom teeth to the others, forming cavities. And I had a "good" dental health, I had never had dental problems of any kind.

How good are these kind of products? do you know them well? on the internet activated charcoal is presented as totally harmful to tooth enamel. Here they bring anything from outside that only says "natural" and they already think it is good. has anyone used something similar and please tell me more objectively if they work or not?

xxx.jpg D_NQ_NP_2X_6.jpg

Last edited:
That's how mine started and I've been having teeth falling out in pieces 😭, starting from the wisdom teeth to the others, forming cavities. And I had a "good" dental health, I had never had dental problems of any kind.

How good are these kind of products? do you know them well? on the internet activated charcoal is presented as totally harmful to tooth enamel. Here they bring anything from outside that only says "natural" and they already think it is good. has anyone used something similar and please tell me more objectively if they work or not?
I've been studying this quite a bit lately because my teenage son has cavities but doesn't want to get them filled at the dentist without trying to reverse them naturally first. At the same time, I was looking more deeply into the Root Cause Protocol that is primarily about magnesium supplementation, though there's quite a bit more to it than that.

We've been brushing with a Japanese hydroxyapatite toothpaste and following up with a remineralization liquid from Uncle Harry's brand for the past couple of months with no noticeable results to the cavitation, but I'm having whiter teeth and feel like it's probably contributing to overall better dental health.

But just a couple weeks in on taking pretty high dose magnesium and other companion nutrients, and my son is noticing a re-hardening of one of the cavities, so that's encouraging. The concept behind teeth improvement is that without magnesium, calcium stores in tissues but isn't put where it's needed and by stopping all calcium supplementation but adding in magnesium, the mag can mobilize calcium stores and put things right. It's too soon to say for sure, but I feel more optimistic about his attempts at naturally healing those things than I did before.

As for charcoal, I've used a homemade charcoal tooth powder for years and don't feel like it made any difference in whitening but what really did was oil pulling several times a week with coconut oil.

I've been studying this quite a bit lately because my teenage son has cavities but doesn't want to get them filled at the dentist without trying to reverse them naturally first. At the same time, I was looking more deeply into the Root Cause Protocol that is primarily about magnesium supplementation, though there's quite a bit more to it than that.

We've been brushing with a Japanese hydroxyapatite toothpaste and following up with a remineralization liquid from Uncle Harry's brand for the past couple of months with no noticeable results to the cavitation, but I'm having whiter teeth and feel like it's probably contributing to overall better dental health.

But just a couple weeks in on taking pretty high dose magnesium and other companion nutrients, and my son is noticing a re-hardening of one of the cavities, so that's encouraging. The concept behind teeth improvement is that without magnesium, calcium stores in tissues but isn't put where it's needed and by stopping all calcium supplementation but adding in magnesium, the mag can mobilize calcium stores and put things right. It's too soon to say for sure, but I feel more optimistic about his attempts at naturally healing those things than I did before.

As for charcoal, I've used a homemade charcoal tooth powder for years and don't feel like it made any difference in whitening but what really did was oil pulling several times a week with coconut oil.

Yes, that's my thinking too, I want to do it first naturally because going to the dentist is for them an opportunity just to get money out of me that I don't have, health is expensive.

It took me 1 year to restore a tooth with just Oil Pulling, sometimes even more than 3 times a day, every time I ate, I brushed with coconut oil and baking soda. Sometimes I felt the baking soda bothered my sensitivity, so I reduced the amount, but those were my only ingredients. The fat I ate was a product of the trips I made for work, I used to eat a lot of meat when I traveled to the interior of the country. The key, like everything else, was to be consistent and disciplined with it.

The problem lies in the advanced deterioration I have as well. I have to give up toothpaste, cigarettes and coffee. Plus eating more fat because of the large amount of weight I have lost and it is associated with calcium problems. The detail is that here there is not so much variety of pastes and other things that could help me and the ones that arrive now, are expensive, I can not afford to spend so much.

I have had results years ago with coconut oil, but there is the one that is sold "naturally" that at the moment of truth one does not know what they can put in it, and I used to do it too, but it is more expensive to buy the coconuts and do it myself. I am researching and evaluating what to do, observing the similar results that have been obtained by using different pastes but without fluoride.

If I need to whiten my teeth, but whitening my teeth does not eliminate the problem of cavities and the holes, I need to treat those two things at the same time.

I don't risk buying homemade charcoal because people just to get the money, tell you it works and maybe it ends up poisoning me. Yes it can be found, but I will do a lot more research to buy it from a reputable place. Because believe me, many would grate charcoal (vegetable, vegetal, for grill) and sell it as activated charcoal. I found these two pastes, maybe you can buy both or at least one and the charcoal powder, there are others that is bound with coconut.

- Forever Livi Fluoride-Free Aloe & Propolis Toothpaste $12
- Dabur Meswak Toothpaste, 200 Gram $17 (From reading the entire thread, I think that would be the best option).

The rest will be eating meat like a caveman for fats, which I usually grill with coconut oil. That in fact, when I eat meat I feel a big difference in my body for the better.

Pasta De Dientes De Sábila Y Propoleo Sin Flúor Forever Livi.jpgDabur Meswak Toothpaste.jpg

Interesting ideas, thank you so much. Mostly, I just use DMSO in distilled water and swish it around whenever I have a tooth pain, gum sore, or any other issue. I doubt it's a miracle cure for something that is already well on its way manifesting (cavity, tooth broken, etc.), but it has saved me a ton of visits to dentists to ask "what do I do about this?" A lot of things just go away. So I kind of like it.

Back
Top Bottom