Delores Delaney's story

I think another aspect influencing my creative inactivity is not having a garden, I’ve always had a garden my whole life, everywhere I’ve lived and now I don’t.

I do have a balcony area with lots of great air circulation that I’m going to convert it into a pottery space, as well as a space for meditation. I’ll add some plants too.

I live in an apartment complex and they don't allow any planting, so I did like you and placed some pottery arrangements near my front entrance. Like you, I'm one who likes to connect to nature and get my hands in soil. Where there is a Will - there is a WAY!

I would like to add a suggestion to your balcony set-up, especially the area where you have "meditation" in mind. Where I live, we have two large Hardware and Garden businesses, Lowe's and Home Depot. I did some "window shopping and caparison prices" explorations and was able to get a small "table top waterfall's kit" for less then 15 dollars - that you add 3-4 cups of water and plug in to an electrical outlet. There is a little "on/off" switch on the cord and it cost very little to operate. There is all kinds of styles and price ranges but the one I purchased has a nature scene - where the water slowly trickles down into a small pond and gets recirculated. It's really - COOL!
I have it located inside next to the area I do meditation and Prayers. Sometimes at night, if I'm having trouble sleeping, I'll turn the little waterfall's on, close my eyes and the trickling effect changes the whole atmosphere of the room. I'm suddenly transported to a Tropical Island. Great for moments of depression, too.

There are three main principles the Cs teach which are, apparently, the foundation of the STO life: Free Will, Knowledge and Networking.

How those three things interact together has been a subject of study for me for many years. There are plenty of clues in the sessions themselves.

Thanks for sharing your story with us Delores Delaney, it sounds like you've faced many challenges in your life and many of us can relate to that. Sharing our experiences and discussing them is important for the learning process and for the mutual support and encouragement that it can provide.

And some of their words were hurtful, as I know my experience to be true and healing, my intentions are 'good', to share in order to help others stop the negative energy drain. Which is STO.

It can be difficult to get feedback that challenges our own feelings and conclusions. Good intentions are important, but the old saying that "the road to hell is paved by good intentions" exists for a reason. Sharing, networking and asking for feedback here on the forum is a good way to make sure that our good intentions are not used to lead us astray. When Laura made contact with the C's she spent many years testing them and grooving the connection and to my understanding she maintains that we should always be vigilant and careful lest we be led astray. Many of the posts in this thread are written with this in mind IMO.

I've still got alot to learn for sure.

We all do and that's why we're here right? I think we all need to remember to try not to take things personally, to try not to identify and to watch out for times when we are emotionally triggered. Growth and learning are good, but IMO we must always stay vigilant and keep an eye out for forces that will attempt to vector us, to use us for their own purposes and to twist our good intentions into bad outcomes. The source could be good but the transmission could be corrupted by "static", or we could misinterpret it because of our own thinking errors and programming. The story of Lilly and the Master Programmer from Chapter 19 of the Wave comes to mind:

https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-19-all-there-is-is-lessons-or-dr-greenbaum-and-the-soul-hackers/ said:
One of the programs identified itself as “Master Programmer”. I began to inquire what type of program this was.

“Master Programmer” was designed to turn Lilly into a dynamic New Age/Metaphysical teacher whose job was to travel the country, giving classes and seminars in many and various subjects, in order to turn on the already installed programs of other Greenbaum-type victims.

I asked how this could be done. The answer was simple: not only her words, but guided meditations, mantras, tones and symbols incorporated in some of the “Metaphysical jewelry” she carried to sell at her various lectures were used as program triggers. She was also using inaudible frequencies emitted by various gadgets she used in her “healing classes”.

Further, the teachings, even though they were ostensibly of “love and light”, were designed to use certain word sequences that were standard program triggers. Not only that, but some programs were set up in such a way that even if a person were confronted with the logical inconsistency of their belief system, they would be unable to break through the “coded thought loop implant” to understand their own faulty logic! In other words, when a person was confronted with “truth” or obvious factual information, the program would “turn on” and deny them the ability to think anything other than the “pre-coded” thoughts that would go around and around in their head like a “message from God” or their “guides” or whomever.

I asked what would happen if Lilly stopped doing this. The answer was, “Compliance is necessary to the mission; not performing the task is noncompliance.”

I asked what would be the result of noncompliance. The answer was, “Termination of subject by activation of self-destruct program.”

Well, that was pleasant! Definitely not what one would think of as a “loving guide”, “angel”, or “higher self”!

I think that whole chapter might be interesting to read and consider for anyone reading through this thread. Even if we are not programmed to the extent that Lilly was, we are all subject to familial and societal "programming" and we all have thinking errors and blind spots. Even if we make contact with 6D "Angels" or an "STO source" like the Cs, we need to be on the lookout for "static" and attempts to infiltrate, vector, twist and manipulate. This is something that Laura ran into with some of the early transcripts and AFAIK there are ongoing attempts to co-opt the C's and this group and there will continue to be. IMO we need to keep this in mind with any source, even the C's, and we need to be doubly careful with direct transmissions.

Thanks for sharing your story with us Delores Delaney, it sounds like you've faced many challenges in your life and many of us can relate to that. Sharing our experiences and discussing them is important for the learning process and for the mutual support and encouragement that it can provide.

It can be difficult to get feedback that challenges our own feelings and conclusions. Good intentions are important, but the old saying that "the road to hell is paved by good intentions" exists for a reason. Sharing, networking and asking for feedback here on the forum is a good way to make sure that our good intentions are not used to lead us astray. When Laura made contact with the C's she spent many years testing them and grooving the connection and to my understanding she maintains that we should always be vigilant and careful lest we be led astray. Many of the posts in this thread are written with this in mind IMO.

We all do and that's why we're here right? I think we all need to remember to try not to take things personally, to try not to identify and to watch out for times when we are emotionally triggered. Growth and learning are good, but IMO we must always stay vigilant and keep an eye out for forces that will attempt to vector us, to use us for their own purposes and to twist our good intentions into bad outcomes. The source could be good but the transmission could be corrupted by "static", or we could misinterpret it because of our own thinking errors and programming. The story of Lilly and the Master Programmer from Chapter 19 of the Wave comes to mind:

I think that whole chapter might be interesting to read and consider for anyone reading through this thread. Even if we are not programmed to the extent that Lilly was, we are all subject to familial and societal "programming" and we all have thinking errors and blind spots. Even if we make contact with 6D "Angels" or an "STO source" like the Cs, we need to be on the lookout for "static" and attempts to infiltrate, vector, twist and manipulate. This is something that Laura ran into with some of the early transcripts and AFAIK there are ongoing attempts to co-opt the C's and this group and there will continue to be. IMO we need to keep this in mind with any source, even the C's, and we need to be doubly careful with direct transmissions.
Thanks Seamas, sorry I couldn't find the accent on your 'e' lol.
Yes totally agree, Indeed.
'Indeeede doo, indeedeee dee, indeedeee do, di diddly di'. 🤣😆😆😆🎶🎶🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙌

One thing to be aware of is that emotions and feeling states can be addictive and if that's the case people tend to use the emotional part of their brain to do their thinking instead of working in conjunction with the rational part that is capable of reason. The thing about addictions is that, well, they're addictive and people can fall into the trap of moving from one addiction to another because emotional thinking can be geared to lighting up the pleasure centres of the brain just like drugs or other addictions.

Here are some quotes from Chapter 70 of the Wave, You Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road and I'll Be in Scotland afore Ye, that address the above.
Addiction.

I have made the statement that we are made addicts inside our own skins. And I am fairly certain that most people reading that remark are quite certain they are not! Especially if they are careful of their diet and habits of mental and physical hygiene.

But, I say again: we are made addicts inside our own skins. And what’s more, we are addicted to our emotions. Curiously, the ones who resist that idea most strenuously are very much like an alcoholic who vigorously and vehemently declares that they are not an alcoholic.

We have already mentioned the rats who were implanted with electrodes for self–stimulation and would push the button until they were exhausted. Well, there were additional experiments done along this line. It seems that if the electric reward is doled out only when the rats learn a new trick – such as navigating a maze. The little critters would go to work like crazy to get the job done so that they could get their buzz. As long as the rewards keep coming, the rats will keep working, even mastering incredibly complex and seemingly impossible mazes that humans would find nearly impossible.

But it’s not the learning they love. We already know that, given the opportunity, they will forget everything – food, mates, friends, whatever – to push that button until they collapse in mindless ecstasy.

Now, in the human being, as in other creatures, the sensation that is experienced as orgasm is the same release of chemicals that stimulate the same part of the brain that makes the rats so happy. Some scientists refer to this in technical jargon as the “do it again” center. (Cf. Burnham and Phelan.) When this center is stimulated, whatever activity is associated with it will be sought again and again.

We have, it seems, a lot of “do it again” chemicals with a lot of “do it again” receptor sites all over our bodies. Certain foods in different people act in this way. Some people feel euphoria when they achieve victory over a rival in some sort of competition. Aside from the most obvious example of sex, these are examples of other things that can cause the secretion of these “do it again” chemicals.

By having such a pleasure system in our bodies, we have a built in reward system by which we can be manipulated to pursue any number of activities that may or may not be good for us; mostly based on – you guessed it – early imprinting. And, we are generally unaware of it; we simply engage in certain behaviors because it feels good and we want to do it again. We were rewarded for them as infants and small children, and we constantly seek that programmed behavior in order to receive the reward. Never mind that our early programming may have been for behaviors that completely block the true expression of our essence, or that they are based on fairy tales or unrealistic perceptions of life.

Now, drugs short circuit these centers. The ways that drugs work are interesting, but in our context here we just want to look at them as a sort of path to understanding the body’s own chemicals. When we take certain drugs, our brain acts as if the natural neurotransmitter was flooding the system. The brain thinks we have done something really great such as finding food or warmth while, in reality, we may be hunkered down in a flophouse with a hypodermic of heroin in our arm. Our pleasure centers know only that they are bathed in chemical bliss. Never mind that the first time we tried it, we were disgusted and repelled by the setting, the process, all the external elements. Once we have received that reward, we are convinced that this nasty setting, this ignominious behavior that is clearly damaging to the self, is okay and desirable for the reward we are going to get.

There are people who have no drug or alcohol addictions who only support positive and uplifting experiences and reject anything that makes them feel negative, but sooner or later they find themselves in trouble.

When cocaine is snorted up the nose, it heads straight for the dopamine re-uptake sites and blocks them. The feel good sensation is not, however, from the drug; but from the fact that dopamine is flooding your cells, binding with the dopamine receptors like crazy, unable to be reabsorbed. And the brain only knows one thing: this feels great! Crack cocaine reportedly produces a more intense sensation of pleasure than any natural act, including orgasm. And, take note that it is from the body’s own chemical that this pleasure is experienced!

Morphine and heroin work in a slightly different way. They mimic endorphins, which trigger the release of dopamine. So, instead of the sensation occurring because the natural flow of dopamine is not reabsorbed, it occurs because there is too much dopamine to be absorbed.

But, there is something very curious about this: it seems that with repeated use of cocaine, heroin or morphine, the fake endorphin that binds with the opiate receptor and sends a signal into the cell body to release more dopamine, the body reacts by reducing the number of receptors. With fewer receptors, the effects of the drug – as well as the body’s normal ability to bind dopamine that is naturally present – plummets. And, without the normal flow of dopamine into a normal number of receptors, the brain experiences withdrawal, which is interpreted quite literally as pain. It is the agony of a mind that can feel no pleasure at all. Clinicians describe it as:

Abrupt discontinuation of cocaine, heroin or morphine leads to a state of dopamine depletion, which can cause the intense depression and agitation experienced during the crash phase as well as the subsequent anhedonia, dysphoria, lethargy, somnolence and apathy that can be present for six to eighteen weeks after discontinuation of cocaine. (Daly & Salloway 1994)

But, more serious than that is the fact that dopamine plays an important role in controlling movement, emotion and cognition. Dopamine dysfunction has been implicated in schizophrenia, mood disorders, attention-deficit disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, substance dependency, tardive dyskinesia, Parkinson’s disease and so on. Of course, the situation is a lot more complex because at least seven types of dopamine receptors have been identified.

Now, going back to our programs and body chemicals, we begin to see how it is possible that anything which causes more dopamine to be released into the system will very likely manifest the same result as cocaine, heroin and morphine: we will go back to the behavior over and over again because the imprint of the way that pleasure is to be achieved has been set in the mind of the child.

Now, I have not been able to find any studies which suggest that the more dopamine secretion a person experiences from the body’s own chemicals in the normal way, that the number of receptors diminishes. However, the very fact that the high of cocaine is the body’s own chemical might suggest that this is so. This means that each time a person succeeds in some way in attaining that feel good moment – no matter how it is achieved – the more will be required to experience that same level of feeling again. This may be why love states will so rapidly diminish and turn into battles to produce threat of loss so that it can be averted and thereby produce the rush of dopamine. That is to say: the more that is experienced, the less it can be experienced; so it becomes a physiological and psychological carrot on a stick.

But, even in such situations, the point arrives when the body simply can no longer meet the demand and nothing works anymore. How soon this point is reached depends on many factors, and I am sure the reader can think of any number of situations of their acquaintance that will demonstrate the great variety of ways these scenarios can play out.

Another feel good body chemical is serotonin. The antidepressants, Prozac and Zoloft, block serotonin re-uptake sites causing the brain and body to be flooded with serotonin. People are happy because serotonin is lighting up the “do it again” center like a Hollywood Marquee.

The street drug “ecstasy” is the common name for MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine, or MDMA. Ecstasy is a central nervous system stimulant and it is thought to work by boosting the levels of serotonin and dopamine.

Immediate effects of ecstasy can include increased feelings of self confidence, well-being, and feeling close to others; a rise in blood pressure, body temperature and pulse rate, jaw clenching, teeth grinding, sweating, dehydration, nausea and anxiety. Higher doses of ecstasy can produce hallucinations, irrational behavior, vomiting and convulsions.

Now, since we already know that using such drugs reduces our dopamine and possibly our serotonin receptors, it’s not surprising that ecstasy also produces tolerance

Ecstasy is known as the love drug and commonly makes users feel warm and loving, even towards people they may not know well. Ecstasy can also heighten sexual desire and intensify the sexual experience, as well as decreasing inhibition. Lab results with animals have suggested possibilities of long-term brain damage arising from the reduction of serotonin and dopamine receptors and the ultimate failure of the brain to produce serotonin at all.

So, in a roundabout way, we have come to the fact that our addictions to our own chemicals may ultimately lead to permanent inability to feel any pleasure at all. And we all know that as we age our ability to be amused by simple things diminishes.

So repetitively or obsessively doing or thinking something just because it maintains pleasurable states is not a good idea because the dopamine and serotonin receptors will start to decrease to the point that the ability to feel pleasure either decreases or stops because we can become addicted to those states. That's why the idea of conscious suffering is suggested. How to do that?

But thinking with the cortex, it turns out, is basically a way to rewire your brain. It is like working on the back roads to develop them into the commanding interstate system of the brain they were meant to be. Research shows that changes in the brain are the result of learning experiences, and it seems that learning – acquiring knowledge – is the path of rewiring the synaptic connections in the brain.

The key to this is the fact that learning, hard thinking and pondering, requires that certain brain chemicals – usually acetylcholine – be squirted out at just the right place and in the right quantities. It is becoming clear that the molecules of memory are blind to the kind of memory – whether it is conscious or unconscious – that is occurring. What determines the quality of different kinds of memories is not the molecules that do the storing but the systems in which those molecules act. If they act in the hippocampus, the memories that get recorded are factual and accessible to our consciousness. If the chemicals are acting in the amygdala, they are emotional and mostly inaccessible to conscious awareness.

So, even if we don’t know what has triggered a given emotional response until after the fact, we do have an awareness that we are feeling a certain way. This awareness is called our “working memory.”

Working memory, or awareness, involves the frontal lobes of the brain just above and behind the eyebrows. This is what we use when we want to remember a new phone number just long enough to dial it, or to remember what we went to the kitchen for long enough to get it. It is also the place where many different kinds of information are held simultaneously while we are comparing one thing to another.

We can have all kinds of things going on there at once. We can look at something and hold this image in working memory along with the memory of something we have pulled from long-term memory that we wish to compare it to. Sounds, smells, and even the ongoing physiological input from our system. And while we do this, we are considering: does it make us feel peaceful, happy, sad, afraid?

All of these elements come together simultaneously. However, this working memory can only do one thing at a time, even if that one task is multi-factored. A classic example is when you try to remember a new phone number and someone asks you a question before you get to dial it. The number flies out the window as you answer the question and you have to go back and look it up again.

It seems that this “working memory” or awareness is – if not consciousness itself – at least a window to it. It is in working memory that conscious feelings occur. In working memory, three things come together to create conscious feeling: present stimuli, activation of the amygdala in some way and activation of conscious memory in the hippocampus.

Present stimuli might include standing inside a church. This would arouse the amygdala so that the unconscious memories of the many experienced in church – the flooding of the receptors with neurochemicals; and this would activate conscious memory of the last time you were in church, or several memorable times will pass through the mind. When all these things come together in working memory, with the body now activated with chemistry and past history, this is perceived as “feeling.”

The same thing can occur in any kind of encounter as we have already described. Something that is present now will turn on the chemicals, which will arouse conscious memories that are related to those chemicals, and then the present moment will be interpreted in those same terms.

Since what we are looking at here is the fact that unconscious, chemical imprints have a much greater ability to influence thinking than vice versa, we realize that we are face to face with an age-old debate between reason and emotion, logic and passion, knowledge and faith.

When you are aroused emotionally, whether by fear or pleasure or sexual attraction, it is a cold hard fact that emotion dominates thinking.

Philosophers going all the way back to Plato have endlessly analyzed this fundamental schism. The body fills us with passions and desires and fears and fancies and foolishness and fairy tales made up to justify these chemical reactions. Plato opined that the true philosopher was one who could master his emotions by the use of reason. Socrates said, “Know thyself,” by which he meant that we had to understand our emotions in order to be able to control them.

The vast majority of philosophers and philosophical writers throughout man’s recorded history have believed that in order to be truly human – as opposed to just an animal – we must activate reason. Descartes didn’t say, “I feel, therefore I am.” Thinking seems to be the distinctly human thing that humans do which separates them from animals. But, as Theodore Dreiser said, “Our civilization is still in the middle stage, scarcely beast in that it is no longer guided by instinct, scarcely human in that it is not yet wholly guided by reason.”

The prime example of this is, of course, Star Trek’s Dr. Spock. Captain Ahab, the hero of Melville’s Moby Dick was just the opposite. Melville wrote: “Ahab never thinks, he just feels, feels, feels.” Perhaps the mindless pursuit of a white whale is a good metaphor for the result of living by emotion.

However, I am not advocating domination of cognition; merely balance. There is, at present, such an imbalance between the amygdala’s input to the cortex and the very sparse control of the cortex over the amygdala. Even though thoughts can readily trigger emotions by activating the amygdala, it is very difficult to willfully turn off emotions.

As it happens, the cortical connections to the amygdala are actually far greater in primates than in other animals. It seems that more balanced cortical pathways are the evolutionary trend. It is my opinion that we will develop them or perish. A more harmonious integration of emotion and thinking would allow us to both know our true feelings, and why we have them, and to be able to use them more effectively.

The key is in learning. Knowledge protects. And if you haven’t already begun to put the pieces of the puzzle together with the advantages of expanding and working the frontal cortex, perhaps what we are going to look at next will finally make the whole thing clear.

To summarise, striving for knowledge and truth balances out the emotional brain and the rational brain and does it with working memory, or consciously instead of our emotions running the show unconsciously. It also protects the numbers of dopamine and serotonin receptors in the brain so that we can still feel pleasure and take pleasure from the simple things in life.

There is this from the CassWiki:

Thinking with a hammer
The term thinking with a hammer was first introduced in Mark Hedsel’s book The Zelator:

”The alchemists insisted that one should heat the retort many times before making the final distillation. This is an emblem of true thought: one must pass one’s thinking through the furnace many times, to be sure. One should think with a hammer, rather than with a brain, as one shapes our thought from dross matter.” As though imitating the hammer blows of Vulcan, he tapped his stick on top of the balustrade. ”Iron, you see. Cast iron. Yet it looks like stone. That is the true Philosopher’s stone, which never appears to be what it is.”61
We note that Fulcanelli literally means ”Little Vulcan”, the smith of the gods.

In FotCM usage, the term ”thinking with a hammer” means approaching the object of thought from all angles. The hammer also implies hammering against one’s beliefs and prejudices, creating internal friction by being critical of the thought process itself.

Thinking with a hammer is, in a sense, the opposite of habitual thinking. Thinking with a hammer means forging new paths and connections as opposed to forcing things to fit within the grooves of existing categories. It is expanding one’s mind to be at the measure of the questions instead of shrinking the questions to fit the mind’s habits. Thinking with a hammer cannot take place in a state of sleep. It needs an application of will and going against one’s internal resistance.

Working against our own internal resistances is a form of conscious suffering through learning and networking. Internal resistances can also be worked though by doing things that do not bring pleasure, or that a person doesn't want to do.

Where does that leave love?

Session 9 September 1995
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the path to illumination is knowledge and not love?

A: That is correct.

Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from the flesh or false programming?

A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

Q: (L) What about Love?

A: What about it?

Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.

A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

Then there is this from session July 14, 1996 that backs up the idea that seeking knowledge and truth is not only the key to consciousness, but also the thing that might save and grow our souls and refine our essences. That is what this 3D school is all about.

Q: (L) It says here [reads text]: "The fire within man that is characterized as passion is the secret that can be utilized. The secret to all things is passion. With passion all things are possible. The amplification experiments of the Phoenix Project have been explained as having amplified brain waves. In fact, it amplified the passion of the subject. It was that 'inner will' of the subject that was amplified, that inner spirit within all of us is that driving force is manifested as electrical energy. Master that force and you cannot be controlled, the universe is yours. Master the inner spirit and you shall master the physical." Comments please.

A: First things first: Who is doing the assisting? And how is the assisting being done?!!!!!!???

Q: (L) Well, they say that the Grays are assisting the Consortium, this is the Hopi material... Who is doing the assisting? Hmmmm... give me a clue... I think that the Nordic aliens are controlling the Lizards, who created the Grays, which are probes of the Lizards, and are purportedly assisting the Consortium...

A: Assisting? Or maybe influencing?!? And if so, how so?!? And, is not this the whole point? Are you not ultimately influenced always?!? In EVERYTHING you do? We have stated thus numerous times... So, please let us not get off the track, okay?

Q: (L) In other words, as long as we are in the pigsty, we are in the pigsty, and until we get OUT of it, we are IN it?

A: Until you reach that point on the learning cycle.

Q: (MM) What is this chemical they use with these psychics, per se, is it the 'akashic chemical?'

A: That information you refer to is false in its entirety!

Q: (L) So, does that mean that the whole thing is false?

A: "Passion" does not set one "free," quite the opposite!

Q: (L) But what if your passion is for knowledge?

A: That is not passion, it is soul questing.

Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?

A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.

Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being.

Love isn't necessarily a feeling, and to truly love something or someone it/they need to be known as it/they really is/are by reducing the effects of subconscious emotional or addictive thinking and balancing it out with hard rational thinking and reasoning that challenges our own beliefs both about ourselves and the world around us. That is the value of a network geared toward objectivity because it is really hard, and in vast the majority of cases, impossible for an individual to challenge their own thinking.

Chapter 70 of the Wave also delves further into the topic of love and how we are more likely to mistake it for an addiction instead of the real thing and has it's own attendant withdrawals that we try to avoid with unconscious emotionally driven thinking. Thats the concern for the New Age Love and Light ideal. One writer who challenges the concepts on the subject refers to it as the 'New Cage'. Yet we are often emotionally programmed, or classically conditioned, to reject real love, specifically where it challenges our beliefs or addictions.

Tricky!

Excellent synopsis and recap of the relevant material, Jones! Working towards an STO state is not so simple as just trying to rid ourselves of all negativity. "Emotions are necessary for growth at third density." Negative emotions can be indicators that we are somehow viewing reality through a distorted lens; from early imprinting, through wishful thinking and/or a refusal to see ourselves objectively. Through wrong ideas and assumptions about the purpose and process of life. In other words, like pain in the body, they more than likely indicate that something about us is in a state of dis- ease. We should work to find the root cause of the state rather than simply deciding negativity bad, must replace with positive thoughts and feelings.

One thing to be aware of is that emotions and feeling states can be addictive and if that's the case people tend to use the emotional part of their brain to do their thinking instead of working in conjunction with the rational part that is capable of reason. The thing about addictions is that, well, they're addictive and people can fall into the trap of moving from one addiction to another because emotional thinking can be geared to lighting up the pleasure centres of the brain just like drugs or other addictions.

Here are some quotes from Chapter 70 of the Wave, You Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road and I'll Be in Scotland afore Ye, that address the above.

There are people who have no drug or alcohol addictions who only support positive and uplifting experiences and reject anything that makes them feel negative, but sooner or later they find themselves in trouble.

So repetitively or obsessively doing or thinking something just because it maintains pleasurable states is not a good idea because the dopamine and serotonin receptors will start to decrease to the point that the ability to feel pleasure either decreases or stops because we can become addicted to those states. That's why the idea of conscious suffering is suggested. How to do that?

To summarise, striving for knowledge and truth balances out the emotional brain and the rational brain and does it with working memory, or consciously instead of our emotions running the show unconsciously. It also protects the numbers of dopamine and serotonin receptors in the brain so that we can still feel pleasure and take pleasure from the simple things in life.

There is this from the CassWiki:

Working against our own internal resistances is a form of conscious suffering through learning and networking. Internal resistances can also be worked though by doing things that do not bring pleasure, or that a person doesn't want to do.

Where does that leave love?

Session 9 September 1995

Then there is this from session July 14, 1996 that backs up the idea that seeking knowledge and truth is not only the key to consciousness, but also the thing that might save and grow our souls and refine our essences. That is what this 3D school is all about.

Love isn't necessarily a feeling, and to truly love something or someone it/they need to be known as it/they really is/are by reducing the effects of subconscious emotional or addictive thinking and balancing it out with hard rational thinking and reasoning that challenges our own beliefs both about ourselves and the world around us. That is the value of a network geared toward objectivity because it is really hard, and in vast the majority of cases, impossible for an individual to challenge their own thinking.

Chapter 70 of the Wave also delves further into the topic of love and how we are more likely to mistake it for an addiction instead of the real thing and has it's own attendant withdrawals that we try to avoid with unconscious emotionally driven thinking. Thats the concern for the New Age Love and Light ideal. One writer who challenges the concepts on the subject refers to it as the 'New Cage'. Yet we are often emotionally programmed, or classically conditioned, to reject real love, specifically where it challenges our beliefs or addictions.

Tricky!
Thanks for your input Jones, and all the hard work you put into this post wow! It is really interesting and helpful, again much appreciated. Thanks 🌹🍁🌼🙏🙂

Hi Delores,

I'm glad you got out of a depressing time of your life and are feeling better!

I'm not judging you with this post, just sharing a few thoughts and asking some questions out of curiosity. I hope this will provide some food for thought or a different perspective:

They have compelled me ... They kept telling me, ... They also asked me,... They also ask me to ...

I just had a look at the angelsnumbers website and in the readings there are phrases such as 'your guardian angel is asking you...', 'your guardian angel is urging you', etc., so when you use phrases such as in the quote above (I took these from your first post in the thread), are you referring to the 'angels' and messages as mentioned on this website?

The numbers come in direct response to a thought or action, and they are accurate every single time.

How do you test their accuracy? Do you see a number somewhere, and then look the nr up on angelsnumbers.com and then read the description there, and you notice that the description fits the situation? I did a few tests on the website, and I noticed that the descriptions/interpretations are quite general which make them applicable to most situations.

It also has vague messages. Take nr 296 for example: "You should leave all your fears and worries to your angels for their transmutation and healing." How does one do that? What's transmutation? I think it's better to confront fears and worries ourselves, even though it can be lifelong work, but it's how we learn.

There is a truth and illuminating wisdom that suggests they know me better than I do. I am an open book to them, which has been amazing and disconcerting!

It's interesting to me that you say that you find it disconcerting. I think this is a feeling or instinct that might be helpful to consider further.

and was sceptical. [...] This was after much scepticism and a kind of 'testing' as my positivity has always been flouted by my surroundings in general.

It's healthy to be and stay sceptical about these things.

Perhaps you will find the tale of the Path to the Temple of Secrets and Laura's comments under it interesting, it can be found here: Link
Those are dangers and temptations we should be careful of!

Not my grandmother, but great grandmother was the leader of the tribe she was called Dar Negar. Or 'No face' in Persian,

Interesting! Just a note on the name: It's rather unusual to have 'Dar Negar' as a name or title. It means 'in face' or 'in the face of someone beautiful', and it's not used on its own as it doesn't make sense that way. So, it's a little odd, but perhaps it's common there!

Last edited:
Hi Delores,

I'm not judging you with this post, just sharing a few thoughts and asking some questions out of curiosity. I hope this will provide some food for thought or a different perspective:

I just had a look at the angelsnumbers website and in the readings there are phrases such as 'your guardian angel is asking you...', 'your guardian angel is urging you', etc., so when you use phrases such as in the quote above (I took these from your first post in the thread), are you referring to the 'angels' and messages as mentioned on this website?

How do you test their accuracy? Do you see a number somewhere, and then look the nr up on angelsnumbers.com and then read the description there, and you notice that the description fits the situation? I did a few tests on the website, and I noticed that the descriptions/interpretations are quite general which make them applicable to most situations.

It also has vague messages. Take nr 296 for example: "You should leave all your fears and worries to your angels for their transmutation and healing." How does one do that? What's transmutation? I think it's better to confront fears and worries ourselves, even though it can be lifelong work, but it's how we learn.

It's interesting to me that you say that you find it disconcerting. I think this is a feeling or instinct that might be helpful to consider further.

Perhaps you will find the tale of the Path to the Temple of Secrets and Laura's comments under it interesting, it can be found here: Link

Interesting! Just a note on the name: It's rather unusual to have 'Dar Negar' as a name or title. It means 'in face' or 'in the face of someone beautiful', and it's not used on its own as it doesn't make sense that way. So, it's a little odd, but perhaps it's common there!
Hi Oxajil
Thanks for reading the story and taking time to reply, your thoughts are really helpful and this is great! As it is something I've been pondering on and it's difficult to explain, your questions have helped me to move toward to a better understanding of how to explain. Its really difficult to get this across so anything like this is truly helpful. Going to think about it and then respond properly when I can. Still finding it hard to express well in this medium, as I'm not a strong writer yet, with practice it will get easier. Just got this tiny phone screen at the moment haha. Also going to work on doing some audio and voice messages on here when I can work out how. Your post is lovely, not judgmental at all bless 🙂 and thank you for your empathy it lightened the heart, and also for looking up about the meaning the name Dar Negar. . I don't know much about her, just that she used to wear a mask to hide the face and lead the tribe into battle, with this kind of Bachtiari shrill noise, I need to find a word for that too lol.. Much love thank you 🌹🍀💞🌼I've still got a lot to do and learn. When the time come will be easier to devote energy to this full time, which I'm praying for right now lol. Take care thanks again. Excuse so many emojis, got into the habit now after years, think they are cute and colourful lol😅🐦🍆💕🌼🌼🌼🌼🐾

Hi Delores,

Hi Oxajil
Just to give you a quick answer, was thinking today.. The signification of meanings of numbers change in accordance to new knowledge gained, a number can mean something completely different when a new lesson is learned. It it very fascinating. Will give a better response with time. Thanks again for your post 🙏🐦💭💭💭💭🌿☘️🍀🍀☘️🌿

Hi Oxajil
Just to give you a quick answer, was thinking today.. The signification of meanings of numbers change in accordance to new knowledge gained, a number can mean something completely different when a new lesson is learned. It it very fascinating. Will give a better response with time. Thanks again for your post 🙏🐦💭💭💭💭🌿🍀🍀🌿

Hi Delores, from your first post I understand that you look up the meaning of a number on Angelsnumbers.com. As I wrote above, those interpretations that you're reading are very general and can apply to many situations. So it's not surprising that "a number can mean something completely different" in another moment. I should add that these messages contain a lot of warm and fuzzy words, and they're all more or less the same, which is typical New Age material. I'm not convinced that these messages are from 'angels'. Perhaps one day you will at least consider this as a possibility. :-)

Back
Top Bottom