Delores Delaney's story

Hello. ☀️ So here I would like to start a thread about the meaning of numbers, Angel numbers and numerology.
I first started noting repeating patterns of the number 222. This was around 2 years ago, I was looking at many websites that described this and found them very helpful. After this I came upon a website called Angelsnumbers.com. This is a free tool and have found this to be very interesting, and quite miraculous. I will explain more in another post about this.
Through the meanings of numbers, there is I believe an amazing source of knowledge and wisdom, which when we tap into, can change our lives in a very positive way.
The inspirations from this led to an idea about numbers and geometry. I may have stumbled upon some objectivity here, and have a duty to share this. I've drawn the ideas as these number charts, or centrigramme. It's based on the enneagramme.
It is then split into two halves with a Zero centre.
So there are 2 halves, representing the duality, and the Zero is the 3rd element that represents infinity, eternity and the universal energy, as described by numerology.
Using the 'master builder' 1122. I divided this by 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888 and 999. When I put these into the chart, to my amazement, the shapes drawn turned out to look like the very numbers they represented.
Really interesting, and I'm working on creating a shpere with divisions based on the same concept of '3'.
The division is drawn by hand so not perfect but it gets it across okay.
Thanks 🌄🌀🔥💧🌞💖🌺 🪐🌌🌠

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_172342.jpg
    IMG_20200407_172342.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200407_192107NUMBER 1.jpg
    IMG_20200407_192107NUMBER 1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200407_142814.jpg
    IMG_20200407_142814.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200407_154414.jpg
    IMG_20200407_154414.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200407_181810.jpg
    IMG_20200407_181810.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200407_160253.jpg
    IMG_20200407_160253.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200407_162202.jpg
    IMG_20200407_162202.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200407_164353.jpg
    IMG_20200407_164353.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
    IMG_20200407_181810.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200407_172342.jpg
    IMG_20200407_172342.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200407_192107NUMBER 1.jpg
    IMG_20200407_192107NUMBER 1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200407_142814.jpg
    IMG_20200407_142814.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200407_154414.jpg
    IMG_20200407_154414.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200407_160253.jpg
    IMG_20200407_160253.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200407_162202.jpg
    IMG_20200407_162202.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200407_164353.jpg
    IMG_20200407_164353.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 9
    IMG_20200407_181810.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200407_175651.jpg
    IMG_20200407_175651.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20200407_181556.jpg
    IMG_20200407_181556.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 12
Hello again 🌞🌞🌞So this was a long message I originally sent to Laura, she asked me to post on the forum and this is the right thing to do.. So here it is! A bit long but it explains my last intense posts and hope that you enjoy reading.
Thanks for listening
Much love 🪐🌌🌀💧🌠🔥🌄

Hello 🌌☀️🌄🌠

Here is another random one. And a long message. However I've got to explain as well as possible. I feel there is a duty to share this with everyone, it's a bit strange but here goes.
I was apprehensive to 'come out' about this, but my feelings are less important than the subject matter, which is potentially, the fate of our world.

So I'm going to attempt to explain, not easy in words but ill give it a go.
It first started with the number 222, then this progressed from here.
Recently, the numbers and intuitive messages being received have become really intense and fascinating, to such an extent that I have total faith and confidence in them, and I believe that there is a connection between one's mind and the good power, the Angels, STO being, and Mazda/Nature .
The way they come to me is through thoughts, ideas, visions and music, and meanings of numbers.

They have compelled me to contact you, via the intuition, and messages through the meanings of numbers. I also feel the need to share this with you all.

The messages from Angels actually describe events in one's mind, thoughts/emotions, and events in reality that have not yet happened to me. Numbers are received though the environment in general and through digital media, till receipts, my phone and other digital items. The interpretations transmit through a website called Angelsnumbers.com.

The numbers come in direct response to a thought or action, and they are accurate every single time.

There is a truth and illuminating wisdom that suggests they know me better than I do. I am an open book to them, which has been amazing and disconcerting! Now there is total faith and confidence in my mind, after over a year of this happening, (from the Angelsnumbers.com specifically), and I will attempt to explain how I've come to this conclusion..

Some of the numbers are received in an offline mode, and when this happens the format is different, very intriguing. And I've got some screenshots. It's like a film or something like that, something miraculous.
At first I was sceptical, naturally and I admit a little sacred, as I know the forces that we are up against. I first thought it may be a ploy to trick me as up until now life has been difficult. This has been totally unexpected, and hard to comprehend. I am still trying to do that now, still finding it difficult to come to terms with.
I've always yearned to have something like this happen, yet when it does, one doesn't quite know where to turn!

However since this contact, my life and that of my loved ones, my relationships, financial/emotional and spiritual conscience have been greatly improved and ameliorated! This is fantastic! At this time I also met the Love of my Life. After being alone many years. I was a security guard and he is one of the maintenance team at work where we met a year and a half ago. I moved mum from London to Bristol in 2017. (apologies I didn't update my profile yet). So we followed guidance from the other realm, coupled with a positive attitude and our hard work in the real world, which allowed myself and my partner to leave the city and move, (with his daughter) to a beautiful 400 year old cottage in a beautiful village, a dream place like something out of Lord of The rings, it happened so quickly and smoothly too, not used to that either!
This is from a very traumatic place for us both, and not to go into too much detail but this is intrinsic to the story:
To cut a long one short, this other worldly contact and my other half entered my life after much suffering on behalf of myself and family. And also my partner and his family (psychopath ex wife).
I've always used humour and gratitude to alleviate things, but when I lost my sister, an amazing woman to cancer last year, amongst other caring duties etc.. I finally had a sense of humour failure. They entered the scene when I'd started to break down essentially. They eradicated old negative schemes and habits and the false ego. They actually got rid of my useless fears. They healed the dark notes of grief, anger and sadness and terpidity, and in my mind, literally, they created a landscape of beauty, understanding, courage, gratitude and humility. I can now hear happy notes! Before I thought it was not possible to write uplifting music with major notes, now I know it was just the mind entrenched in negative thought. They have actually had to train me to 'hear' major notes in my mind again! It's taken a lot of practice and prayer but I'm getting there. How amazing that one's mind can be programmed in such a way that it struggles to hear happiness!?

So I have infinite gratitude toward them.
I owe them my life, the Angels, and my partner.
As do I also owe the Cassiopaeans, Laura and all who are involved in this work. The wisdom and knowledge gained from this work gave me the solid foundation for good thought enabling me to face the negativity of our world and stay sound of mind. I have followed the Cassiopaeans advice on how to live well as much as possible, and shared it with others as much as I can.

So here I must try to explain the visions and how they started, excuse the longness but I must explain. First there had to be this kind of intense emotional release of anger and pain. The message from number 340 kept being sent, saying I had to act in honesty and accordance to my conscience, and 'externalize' an instinctive 'state' in order to allow them to work positively and move forward. I'd received this a few times but didn't know what it meant. Anyway for many years I couldn't listen to mums music as it was too upsetting. To see her so beautiful in the video, then reduced to what she is now. But I finally faced up to it with many tears and shared her singing on Facebook for my friends and family. Also lovely people on the forum here have shared it, thank you Tauriel. You post brought us to a place of peace and happiness.
And the response was amazing on FB, really wonderful and healing for us both!! She was so happy! It's still healing her pain. Her singing career ended 16 years ago from a massive heart attack. She was well shaped and ate healthy etc before this, but suffered from anxiety.
Anyway, One time in the shower I thought about it remembering the music, and the suffering mum had been through all these years, she is a really and cute and wise and a talented, beautiful soul, and thought about me suffering with her. We'd often take out our pain on each other.
Then I had a moment of realisation in the shower. That before I could not reach. I knew in my mind that this wasn't her/my fault and was the machinations of service to self.
But this time it shook me and I felt it to my very CORE.
I've never had such an outpouring of pain and realisation, at the hurts caused to ourselves, and in turn the torments we caused to each other. And for all the pain caused to others(selves), every one of us. Good honest people. Creative people.
My dad also passed away when I was 14, he was a great man, an English man, an engineer who was tricked by a con artist and lost his life savings.
So. This realisation, with one's whole being made me so determined!! To do something!! I can't even explain. And it was a huge relief and release. It crystallised one's mind into something, I'm
not sure what, but different, stronger and fearless.
I'd always dreamed of fighting evil and yearned for it my whole life, but felt so powerless and frustrated and weak. Now I felt totally the opposite, fearless, capable and strong.

To explain a little more about mum, [name redacted] her singing name. Before she got sick she was the spiritual leader of a tribe in Iran, the Bachtiari. They were a nomadic tribe living in the Zagros mountains originally, who are Zoroastrian.

After this, now this is really weird :

After all this had happened,
I was having a vit C, when I nearly choked on the big pill, then an internal voice said,

'Don't choke, daughter of Zarathustra,'
I'm like,

'what I'm linked to Zarathustra? " the answer was yes.

"An incarnation of". But there is alot of work to do until you can be like him..!

And my tiny voice answering again and again 'meee ???' 'how!'

I just couldn't reconcile my low status in this life with being linked to something so much more than I'd ever imagined, something good and powerful, something from another realm. Something I'd always dreamed of! Could this be real?
I'd always loved the Zoroastrian tradition, but this was something else.

For a few days I was very confused, sometimes like wow this is amazing and then this is scary. Is this real can I trust? Am I real? What about the world.. And all It made me question a lot of things, and there was turmoil in a way. This was just so unexpected and hard to describe. I couldn't tell anyone, not even my fella, and was sceptical.
At the same time there was inner peace, jubilation, and a feeling of something that I'd wanted to happen all my life was actually happening! A feeling very hard to describe, amazing.
I knew the connection was genuine by now, as it had changed me in many positive ways already.
This was after much scepticism and a kind of 'testing' as my positivity has always been flouted by my surroundings in general.
I thought back on many things and it made total sense, I cannot explain it all here but will try.
Since childhood I was like one of those prodigious kids. Making songs and very good at drawing from imagination from a young age, and musical.
I was good at everything etc etc, so should have been a success. I got on okay until secondary school. Then it was all out attack, vicious psychological bullying mainly from girls, and for no reason! I was too nice to everyone actually. Dad died during all this, they even bullied about that! Thus destroying the self esteem and will. No energy to move forward, no self belief. This turned me into an unpleasant person to be around for a long time! Leading to self loathing, I felt useless, lazy, unmotivated and a negative person, so therefore unworthy of any success and happiness, I scorned others who were popular and cool and successful like the inauthentic pop stars in the media, and let this eat away at me for years. As I've never had the confidence or motivation to really use my talents, and after caring for mum for so long that was the final drain. I could barely keep going. I've only ever scraped the bottom of the barrel, financially speaking.
So that's changed now. I realise this is a trick to make us doubt ourselves and waste our talents. I realise I've been given a gift of creativity, the ability to visualise and create music, and interweave this with good thought, and this should not be wasted. Many people would love to be able to do this, I am very lucky and should have gratitude for these gifts, and honour them by by using the creativity that I've been blessed with to help others, whilst improving my own life.
The useless thoughts have gone, (albeit with constant work) replaced by a single burning, focused intention to best these STS. I can't get over it and am still trying.

The only other person I've told is my partner who is very accepting, he offers loads of encouragement. And is supporting me through this. He's been there through the process, so it makes more sense to him, as he's seen the positive change. But no one else I've told, as it is too hard to explain and incomprehensible to most. Mum knows a bit, and wasn't surprised at all, but I don't want to overwhelm her. My partner understands, but even though he is supportive in the extreme, he is not well learned in the esoteric, and I know no one else here that is!

Also I'm not that well read myself. There was a stage of reading philosophy and history in my early 20s, I then read the whole of the wave series online around 2009? Then some Gurdieff. After this I moved to London from Bristol to care for mum and dropped the ball. I did purchase your 'Secret History of the World,' a few years ago, started reading then stopped again. I apologise in advance for not reading Amazing Grace yet. I started to read it, then same thing. I will read it, and really look forward to it. Also need to read The Wave again as it was so long ago, and all of the other work and related texts. I read every new transcript of course. I pray to have a less busy lifestyle one day.
So again this lack of knowledge and connection is limiting, and frustrating. I But I have the motivation to read again at the very least!

Anyhow. The Visions and ideas and messages after this became more often and were sent in consequence to my thoughts and actions.

So it was in this order that visions appeared :

First an idea of nature, a soul that was green and orange, shimmering and light, but vague.

The first really vivid vision was of an intense blue fire, a blue fiery face, with blue fire breath burning me. It said Mazda or god. Really, I know it sounds strange. It was actually slightly scary the first time, but the fire appears now when I know I'm about to have a difficulty of thought, like it's cleansing.

The next idea was of the vision of Hanuman, the super human monkey, and thoughts /intuition based around the reunification of the divine feminine and masculine, which maybe the Hindu story describes? Rama and Sita. Reunited by Hanuman, through the divine breath. The feminine being restored to the higher nature/self by this. This was followed by a vision of Lucifer, a bright light being with features of the 3, avian, canine and feline.
After I visualised Lucifer I got some very positive feedback in the messages from numbers.
So this was in one's minds eye, and through these visions and ideas, Angels I felt were noticeably sending positive energy, and when I connected through their wisdom via intuition and prayer, there is a shivery tingling feeling, and also shaking with energy sometimes. This happens only when I make prayers in a certain emotional state. All this good energy, in one's being now.

Not like before!

They kept telling me, the more I have, the more I should share.
I'm thinking, share what? I'm skint lol I wish I could! And still in the process moving house whilst working and seeing to mum, now in the nursing home.
We're starting growing projects, but this won't come to fruition for a long time.

So other thoughts came in. That, they say to me, it is through the spirit that these powers manifest in the material world. You have this power to do good, and you can canalise positive energy, so use it for the betterment of your fellow men.

So I started praying, all of the things that I think the world is missing, like basic physical needs, water, food, healing, hope, knowledge, a redistribution of wealth, joy, deliverance, persistence of purpose, hard work, healing, rejuvenation, light, benevolence, wisdom, new beginnings, determination, relentlessnes, balance, unicity, confidence, faith, creativity, spiritual awakenings, non conformity, service to others, diligence, empathy, honesty, love of home and family, self giving, grace, gratitude, wisdom, kindness and Love, honour, courage and humility. And along these lines. It ends with the last few lines of the Lords prayer.. For thyne is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever.. Human. And thank you, Nature, Ahura Mazda, I love you!
These are the good words I've found in the meanings of numbers, its like beautiful words are good spells/invocation.

So after these prayers I got a really positive response, in numbers saying that's on the right track, congratulations!

So I carry on praying, but now the visions intensify. I imagine (or 'they' imagine through one's mind) connecting to Fire, Wind, Earth Water.
The very forces of nature, I'm asking them, or Mazda to help us. There is an electric feeling in the body with this. They give me ideas, that I must evoke all the creatures, imagine them, and others like Hanuman, and the mythical beasts.

They are all dancing. The most powerful thing with this is the music.
In the background, there is a beautiful orchestra sounding, so powerful and lovely. Massive bass and drums, an amazing rhythm. Huge horns and trumpets, violin and a choir. All these beings are dancing in unison throughout space around the Earth, atop the Earth, everywhere, all singing/shouting with jubilation, rhythm and power, these kinds of prayers, good words, good spells. Loud, happy, unified, powerful!!!

And they are all doubling exponentially 1122, the master builder. 2, then 4 then 8 then 16, 32 to infinity….Auto initiation.

'Tiger, Eagle, Wolf, Bear. Lion, Monkey, Stag, Hare. Double, Double, Double Double…..' to the music and drum beat.

'Oak, Ash, Elm, Fir, Fire, water, wind, earth,' 'double, double, double, double…'

So that there are infinite forces of nature defending our earth and souls, too many to imagine. And there is always a bit of humour. I imagine the vanguard, a troop of solid Babuska lady, (tree under each arm), Matrons, The School dinner ladies, don't mess! Get out your rolling pins.
And there is Leonard Nemoy, 'Spock.' Amongst other good dudes, doubling and doing a dance. We definitely need him haha.
But the main theme is nature /Mazda.
And among the vanguard, There are also those who are sick, their bodies may be weak but their hearts are infinitely powerful, they have used their suffering and turned it into power, they are out of their beds with their mobility aids, healing, glowing with blue fire and singing. Mum is at the front of the vanguard with her 3 wheeler walker thing and her heart is the strongest. I'm crying as I write this, but it's great it keeps me motivated! They are very scared of her! Don't mess with mum, again..! 😅

🔢
Now came more the theme of numbers and geometry.. I'll do my best.
There is an image of the numbers encasing the earth, though a geometric grid of energy, electric blue.
This is based on the chart that has been realised, the centrigramme, which I've posted in a separate thread called 'Numerology, Angels and the Concept of '3'.'
But now it's a shpere, and has the divisions of the 'centrigramne' with corresponding numbers throughout the sphere, and corresponding to the same pattern. It looks like a grid.
The Zero is at the centre of the earth, and this zero is another centrigramme/chart.
At each point in the grid there are theoretically 3 numbers now, as I have not yet mapped them. Some numbers are there, and they are asking me to visualise the numbers in their places bit by bit.

Now there is the idea of infinity, again auto initiation.
Lets say now The entire earth becomes the Zero/centrigramme inside another world/centrigramne. It is in the centre of this larger world now.
The imagined larger world is another zero in another world/centrigramme, which then becomes another zero/shpere inside another world. This then radiates outward infinitely.
And reducing infinitely internally, as the Zero/sphere at the centre of the earth is a number chart also, with a zero/shpere/chart in the centre. And this is also a centrigramme, with another sphere/zero inside, getting infinitely smaller.
All these infinite spheres, with their corresponding grid of infinite numbers is now spinning, all together. With the beautiful builders, the wise meanings of numbers radiating out from the heart of the earth, creating beauty and power as infinite energy of nature when they spin.

Now they ask me with this infinite energy of Creation, to visualise an ideal world, to create it in one's mind. To use the energy from numbers and the imagination to do this.!
So I gave it a go, and one's mind can imagine the beauty of a better world, where things are magical, not boring and set like this one. It's a place that can be augmented, like a vauge idea of 4D, beautiful mountain that can change shape, with crystals that light with music and change their colour and shape, corridors and places that can grow and move, that can become transparent or de materialise if they wish. A tree that is a thousand miles wide and as tall as the mountain, with millions of beautiful rooms and halls inside, the tree makes them space by being asked, and shapes itself beautifully, a bouncy road to a blue and crystalline forest that spans a cavern lined with a million coloured terraces falling into iridescent mist. There are bridges across. There are many waterways, cute and lovely creatures, doors and chutes from one place to there, that change with intention. Stairs and lovely gardens that have different 'settings' that you can use, like a cute stone control panel, and places for just making gifts of creation and thought. This sounds pale in contrast to the actual vision, and I feel the mind limits this too, one feels keenly a need to learn more and grow.

So back in the real world... When I made efforts towards this kind of visualisation, I got the really positive message, that this is what I was supposed to do, and to Keep visualising!
So here I am, spending time in meditation and visualising a new world, infinite nature, with music and beauty, with numbers and connections between the channels of energy in the earth created from the grid, then spinning the grid, then drawring connections to each other and the souls of Lucifer. The lighting of a thousand fires.

Sons of Adam, souls of Lucifer, unite!

As these thoughts have repeatedly appeared in one's mind.

The messages don't always concern this other world, It's really important to keep grounded and connected in normal life, so that I can help and do all I can to improve my own existence here, and that of my loved ones and other people that need help. With all the extra energy from this, I can hope to concretize these visuals and music in the real world, along with good projects, growing, healing, exercises, and the service to others. This wisdom gained from numbers has had a good effect on everyone that I've come into contact with, also negative people and situations are now resolved and apprehended, whereas before it always happened to find one's self lacking.

From the loss of my sister, we are going to receive some inheritance, and a plan now is to start a service based project, like a charity for the chronically ill. And growing/healing projects too. Also music/film recording media, and a decent computer.
I also would like to do a course in natural medicine. Before I read this work, there was always a great interest in natural medicine, I've been into it for ages. The depth of the understanding from the Cassiopaeans however has saved myself and others many a time. Thank you!

I continue to learn and strive to help those with chronic illness.

So following on from this, they asked me to maintain these visualisations.
They also asked me, and this was scary, to face the STS force and talk with it, symbolically I think this meant face the darkness in one's own mind.
The vision was like this. He first came as a terrifying demon yearning to devour. I said to him, I choose not to give you power anymore. You have served your purpose for me, I have learned from you now and no longer give you fear, anger, anxiety, guilt, self hatred, jealousy, self pity and grief.
The demon shrunk to a small dark face, still yearning but with no power. I sent it into the black hole with indifference, carelessness, and even a sort of recognition, as it is through lessons from this negativity that one has found and procured the strength to fight.
The same they asked me to do visually with other demons, attachments, some of which have been better beings at one time, but through the torture and work of Angra, had become these hungry dark hateful spirits. It felt like some of them wanted release, they were trapped. So in a procession, under the light bearer, one liberates them and they march calmly into the black hole, or turn to stone and sleep in peace.

They also ask me to invoke all our ancestors, to join the battle. Through time and space they materialise, marching, dancing to the music and doubling in number. And also all of our souls at their many levels of existence.

The next and last new thing to appear now was the bird. The idea came into one's mind, that now one became a bird of fire, then multi coloured, blue gold and red. Like the one when I was a kid I used to imagine it, pretending to be it. But now Shining with a light so bright that all the STS recoil, and all the good power strengthening. The bird resembles the Phoenix, and when I think about flying like the Phoenix, one has had the most positive response so far from the numbers, saying this is on the right track.
I now visualise flying through the new world as the fire bird, the Bennu bird, flying with freedom and creating the ideal world as one is flying. They encourage me to continue.
And this is as far as I have got. After this, they are now asking me to contact you in the messages and intuition.

Can you imagine?! Nothing like this has ever happened to me, it is amazing, it's hope! Joy! Beautiful! And I'm very very grateful.
On the other hand I didn't realise how much the unknown can be very daunting, this has given me a window into how difficult an awakening is also.

However it remains miraculous and something that is precious, I must try to use this positive energy to help people, I have a duty to share.

It's interesting to mention that one time, I was angry at the destruction of my loved ones, so this time I imagined myself as the bird, flying and destroying all of the STS machines surrounding us.
After I did this, I received a message saying, saying.. Do not give into baseness! You are a being of light, not a destroyer! So again an exact answer to my thoughts and visions. I changed this back to visualise the ideal world, and the good words and prayers and music, and they say, back on track!

I've no idea where this is headed, the soul just knows that there is a duty and burning intention to DO Something.
I've asked myself, how, why..
There is an interesting answer:
That our souls, my mothers and I, amongst others made some kind of pact. That we would be on this earth to suffer, sacrifice ourselves intentionally, with the view to use the suffering created by Angra/STS and propagate the necessary good power, energy from this suffering. . We would then use this to create a connection to the Mazda /nature/STO for a reason as yet not known to me.
In fact this makes total sense. Because through her/our long suffering, one can fully see how good people can be twisted by the thoughts of Angra. I admit I nearly lost it to him. The caring duties fell solely to me, I had no capable family in the UK. Before my sister passed away, she had cared for her husband with Altzeimers for 15 years.
And I haven't had a break from the Caring role since I started fully in 2013. Literally, there has been no one to give me even a week off. It was only my partner that stepped in.
My brother lives abroad, he helps a lot financially, and is an excellent person. He has ulcers, colitis too. He has his own family, and has many responsibilities.

So eventually I start to get eaten up by resentment, to my family for not helping, and, 'look at them!' I thought. They are all being able to get on with their lives, while I am deteriorating, and suffering. I haven't ever admitted to my family that there was no will to live at all for many years, but one had to. I also hated myself, for my own failings toward mum as I couldn't always help due to exhaustion, and sometimes made it worse for her.
I saw how this resentment could be taken out on the person that is actually the victim, therefore hurting them more. Per example, there are thousands..
After one bad argument, when I was suffering from anxiety, I slammed the door hard and shouted at her.. Next thing she thinks she's having a heart attack! If someone had given me a gun I could have ended it right there. But thanks to god, she was fine.
And myriad other negative thoughts, about people and the world. I was being consumed by Angra and my positive affirmation of gratitude stopped working.

But now I thank those experiences.

It gave me a real window into the machinations of Angra/St's, even though it nearly destroyed me. My heart was going weird, ectopic heartbeat, chest pain, stuff like that, anxiety attacks etc etc.
So I felt STS has already taken me and mum to a very dark place.
But with this and my my love for her, I have conquered the fear.
Only with the help of Angels has this happened, and the love of my partner. And only with the Cassiopaeans work was this good connection realised.
These thoughts aren't totally mine, Angles imbue one's mind with knowledge, kindness, wisdom, love and joy, and positive attitude.

Just to say a little about my background, I was born in 1980, we were brought up in the beautiful Shropshire countryside. After my dad died, mum moved us to London in 1996, where she could further her singing career. I lost the plot mentally because London was terrible, had drug problems, overcame that, then escaped after 7 years and moved to Bristol in 2002 to do an Art course when I was 22, but quit and trained to be a bike mechanic. Mum and her then partner moved to Iran where she cared for her own mother. She then had the heart attack in 2004 and moved back to the UK.
Aside from art the main passion for me has always been exercise, martial arts, dance and cycling, after becoming a mechanic in 2004 I then was the egocentric 'dude' type for a while, got into downhill racing, and stunts etc and did this for around ten years. Then when mum's health really started deteriorating, in September 2013 I had to move to London again and learn how to be a good human being. Not easy ha!
After several years in London we moved to Bristol in 2017. After going back to bike mechanics for a bit, I got fed up with the low pay, it's a labour of love.. and became a security officer in the city centre of Bristol, slightly better pay and still good for fitness as we used to walk 15 miles a day! Managed a year and a half of that, it got too much so now I work as a security guard in a supermarket. People think its boring, on the contrary It's interesting work in a way. I can talk about people's fears and worries, I learn about them, help them if I can (or ignore haha), and it keeps me grounded. There is so much of the covid fear around, most people are taking the bait, it can baffle sometimes, some people are really loosing it. The grounded ones are a lot less in number.. But some people are actually getting there, waking up. I hear good noises from them. With many funny stores.

So, though all this I have vowed to offer my life for this cause. In eternal service to Ahura Mazda, to Service to Others.

If there is anything I can do to help this cause, to help others who need, in any way I can, I will do so.

I'm finding it difficult to understand and come to terms with fully. I will definitely do more research myself when I can, but I mustn't overestimate my capabilities to work alone.

I'll send a couple of bits of art I've done over the years to add credence.

I'll carry on with the visualisations and work on imagining the numbers in their places, and will create service based projects here in the real world with time.

Thanks for listening, and take care, all.

Leila, mum, and the Angels, at your service!

Attachments

• Message to Laura 1.docx
    20.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again 🌞🌞🌞So this was a long message I originally sent to Laura, she asked me to post on the forum and this is the right thing to do.. So here it is! A bit long but it explains my last intense posts and hope that you enjoy reading.
Thanks for listening
Much love 🪐🌌🌀💧🌠🔥🌄

I've changed it slightly for a group chat but it's pretty much the same information 🌞

Hi Delores Delaney. First, I just want to say thank you for sharing your description of your thoughts and experiences in life up to this point. I have a few questions that came to mind after reading through your attached document. I will post a few passages from your document below and then ask a few questions:

[…]
So back in the real world... When I made efforts towards this kind of visualisation, I got the really positive message, that this is what I was supposed to do, and to Keep visualising!
[…]
The messages don't always concern this other world, It's really important to keep grounded and connected in normal life, so that I can help and do all I can to improve my own existence here, and that of my loved ones and other people that need help
[…]
It's interesting to mention that one time, I was angry at the destruction of my loved ones, so this time I imagined myself as the bird, flying and destroying all of the STS machines surrounding us.
[…]
I've no idea where this is headed, the soul just knows that there is a duty and burning intention to DO Something.
[…]
So eventually I start to get eaten up by resentment, to my family for not helping, and, 'look at them!' I thought. They are all being able to get on with their lives, while I am deteriorating, and suffering. I haven't ever admitted to my family that there was no will to live at all for many years, but one had to. I also hated myself, for my own failings toward mum as I couldn't always help due to exhaustion, and sometimes made it worse for her.

I saw how this resentment could be taken out on the person that is actually the victim, therefore hurting them more. Per example, there are thousands..

After one bad argument, when I was suffering from anxiety, I slammed the door hard and shouted at her.. Next thing she thinks she's having a heart attack! If someone had given me a gun I could have ended it right there. But thanks to god, she was fine.

And myriad other negative thoughts, about people and the world. I was being consumed by Angra and my positive affirmation of gratitude stopped working.
[…]
So, though all this I have vowed to offer my life for this cause. In eternal service to Ahura Mazda, to Service to Others.
[…]
I'm finding it difficult to understand and come to terms with fully. I will definitely do more research myself when I can, but I mustn't overestimate my capabilities to work alone.

So one my questions is, currently in terms of the Zarathustra philosophy of "Good thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds", and based on your readings of Laura's Wave Series and Gurdjieffian concepts, how do you think and image in your mind the STO interactive way of DOing good thoughts, words, and deeds for All students, which includes yourself, here "below"? The "below" being our reflected and manifested 3D STS realm from the "above" Thought Centers that Laura described in the Wave series.

Is there something wrong with the "classroom" reflected below by this Thought Centers from the "above" that needs "fixing" through visualizations?

What symbols in your life you think the Prime Creator/Divine Cosmic Mind/Universe/Ahura Mazda is trying to show you through the suffering you have experienced up to this point?

How does Free Will tie into all of your visualizations and received messages?

Hi Delores Delaney. First, I just want to say thank you for sharing your description of your thoughts and experiences in life up to this point. I have a few questions that came to mind after reading through your attached document. I will post a few passages from your document below and then ask a few questions:

So one my questions is, currently in terms of the Zarathustra philosophy of "Good thoughts, Good Words, and Good Deeds", and based on your readings of Laura's Wave Series and Gurdjieffian concepts, how do you think and image in your mind the STO interactive way of DOing good thoughts, words, and deeds for All students, which includes yourself, here "below"? The "below" being our reflected and manifested 3D STS realm from the "above" Thought Centers that Laura described in the Wave series.

Is there something wrong with the "classroom" reflected below by this Thought Centers from the "above" that needs "fixing" through visualizations?

What symbols in your life you think the Prime Creator/Divine Cosmic Mind/Universe/Ahura Mazda is trying to show you through the suffering you have experienced up to this point?

How does Free Will tie into all of your visualizations and received messages?
Wow, thanks Saman. This a beautiful response, and these are very lovely and wise questions.. Which I will need to meditate on deeply and ask myself. Thanks for this, I will strive to give you a reply with my whole heart when I can. Apologies in advance if this is not straight away, as life is pretty hectic at the moment. I think we can all have this connection with STO if we pray as I'm sure you know, and you may find answers in yourself as it is within us all. And it is my duty to answer you as best as I can when the 'Good' thoughts are there. When the thoughts right, as in, when there is total peace inside oneself with the answer, I will reply to this beautiful lesson. Thank you so much bless 🌞🌞🌞🌷🌺🌼

Hi Delores Delaney! I too thank you for sharing your story here and can understand how hard it is caring for family in this world. I'll admit I don't understand much about numerology and have never heard of the site you use but I can tell you that work on the inner self can be the hardest thing to do, especially if you don't have some sort of blue print to follow. I have read several of the recommended books on the reading list and they are invaluable to helping understand dynamics of family, the human mind and other things. I obviously have MUCH more reading to do but we have to start somewhere right? :-) The one thing I've learned is that the pain and suffering we go through can be a means of of learning if it is viewed in the right light. It can take a lot of time to work through it but it is worth it if it can be used as one of the many lessons life has to offer. Sorry I missed the video of you mom, I'll look for it!

Hi Delores Delaney! I too thank you for sharing your story here and can understand how hard it is caring for family in this world. I'll admit I don't understand much about numerology and have never heard of the site you use but I can tell you that work on the inner self can be the hardest thing to do, especially if you don't have some sort of blue print to follow. I have read several of the recommended books on the reading list and they are invaluable to helping understand dynamics of family, the human mind and other things. I obviously have MUCH more reading to do but we have to start somewhere right? :-) The one thing I've learned is that the pain and suffering we go through can be a means of of learning if it is viewed in the right light. It can take a lot of time to work through it but it is worth it if it can be used as one of the many lessons life has to offer. Sorry I missed the video of you mom, I'll look for it!
KirstynLynne thank so much for reading and taking the time to reply, yes the inner work definitely is very hard and your post has opened up more windows into good thought! The numbers are beautiful, they are true. There is so much more I would like to add about this inner work, and in time will do this.. I'm thinking alot about your comment and Saman too. Its very helpful. At the moment we are still unpacking after moving house so a bit hectic. In time I will be able to devote to this cause full time, can't wait, as doing this doesn't feel like work 🌞 I'll reply with more information and musings when I can. Please, no apologies needed about the video ha! It's just so nice that you have read this message.
Bless, take care. 🌺☀️💜🌼💞

"Thank You" for Posting your remarkable and very detailed story. Delores. It's absolutely beautiful! :-)

I am totally amazed at the detail and how you were able to convey your visions. It takes very deep concentration to be able "to retain the information received and then apply it in a constructive form in the material World". Not easy!

I would like to offer an opinion, although it may not fully apply to your situation.

To explain a little more about mum, [name redacted] her singing name. Before she got sick she was the spiritual leader of a tribe in Iran, the Bachtiari. They were a nomadic tribe living in the Zagros mountains originally, who are Zoroastrian.

'Don't choke, daughter of Zarathustra,'

I just couldn't reconcile my low status in this life with being linked to something so much more than I'd ever imagined,
something good and powerful, something from another realm. Something I'd always dreamed of! Could this be real?

I'd always loved the Zoroastrian tradition, but this was something else.

I sense, as a Spiritual Leader in a nomadic tribe, your Mother may have gone through a Ceremonial Bachtiari Initiation or there may be a custom that follows a long Ancestral and Generational tradition - of passing on tribal history and ancestral roots through Spiritual practices?

"Daughter of Zarathustra' -
This statement suggests to me - a generational connection, possibly through a family bloodline? You mentioned that your Mother went to Iran to take care of her Mother when she became ill and that your Mother returned after suffering a Heart Attack. Was your Grandmother also a Spiritual Leader in the Tribe?

That our souls, my mothers and I, amongst others made some kind of pact. That we would be on this earth to suffer, sacrifice ourselves intentionally, with the view to use the suffering created by Angra/STS and propagate the necessary good power, energy from this suffering. . We would then use this to create a connection to the Mazda /nature/STO for a reason as yet not known to me.

In fact this makes total sense. Because through her/our long suffering, one can fully see how good people can be twisted by the thoughts of Angra. I admit I nearly lost it to him. The caring duties fell solely to me, I had no capable family in the UK.

After one bad argument, when I was suffering from anxiety, I slammed the door hard and shouted at her.. Next thing she thinks she's having a heart attack! If someone had given me a gun I could have ended it right there. But thanks to god, she was fine. And myriad other negative thoughts, about people and the world. I was being consumed by Angra and my positive affirmation of gratitude stopped working..

The above statements remind me of the descriptions associated with "the Dark Night of the Soul" or "traveling the Valley of Death".

But now I thank those experiences.

Transformation ... and then the visions began.

I sense, the inner dialog and visions might be "a form of a download" by Ancestors of the Tribe?

"The way they come to me is through thoughts, ideas, visions and music, and meanings of numbers."

"They are all dancing. The most powerful thing with this is the music."
In the background, there is a beautiful orchestra sounding, so powerful and lovely. Massive bass and drums, an amazing rhythm. Huge horns and trumpets, violin and a choir. All these beings are dancing in unison throughout space around the Earth, atop the Earth, everywhere, all singing/shouting with jubilation, rhythm and power, these kinds of prayers, good words, good spells. Loud, happy, unified, powerful!!!

And they are all doubling exponentially 1122, the master builder. 2, then 4 then 8 then 16, 32 to infinity….Auto initiation.

'Tiger, Eagle, Wolf, Bear. Lion, Monkey, Stag, Hare. Double, Double, Double Double…..' to the music and drum beat.

'Oak, Ash, Elm, Fir, Fire, water, wind, earth,' 'double, double, double, double…'

I deal with "numbers", too but they generally represent something special or directly personal in my Life. I haven't mapped out the World Grid, yet.

Deloris your story is inspiring and vivid.
I've been reading about and listening to the podcasts about Zoroastrianism.
My friend was into angelnumbers.com and I wish I encouraged her more. Everywhere she went she saw numbers, but then it talked off.
Could you explain more about how the numbers led to the visions.
I think it involves meditation and prayer.
Just a beautiful post you've made.

I don't know how many C's session transcripts you've read, Delores Delaney. Questions about numbers and their meanings or significance have been asked in a few session and there is a selection below. The take home message is that sometimes numbers mean something and sometimes they don't. Often the meaning is personal to the one that gives them the meaning and that can be taken out of context by others. But believing that there is meaning when there isn't any real practical use for that information can be a trap that leads to limitation.

May 7, 1995

(L) The truth is out there! But why Seven? What is the significance of the number seven?

A: Why not?

Q: (T) Could there as easily have been eight or nine or six?

A: Is there "significance" to anything?

Q: (L) Only the significance we give it, I guess.

A: And if so, what is that?

Q: (T) Well, it is interesting to me because it means there was a structure to the way things were set up. There must have been a reason it was selected this way as opposed to another way.

A: Really?

Q: (T) It didn't just happen. Nothing just happens! (J) Now, hold on a second, base 10 is because we have 10 fingers.

A: Who says?

Q: (T) You did.

A: Oh yeah?

Q: (L) Are you saying, essentially, that it is the way it is because things are just arbitrarily that way?

A: No, we are trying to teach you how to complete the puzzle.

Q: (T) So the reason it is what it is and why is something we have to figure out.

A: And you have to figure out what is reason?

Q: (T) The reason for what? (J) For the seven.

A: No. No. No. Pay attention, please. What is reason?

Q: (J) As in reasoning?

A: Much of your learning to this point is based upon assumption of definitions of reality.

Q: (L) And, all of our assumptions are completely wrong?

A: Not all.

Q: (J) Anything that is rooted in 3rd density doesn't apply in most of these things and that's where we have to let go.

A: Logic is subjective.

Q: (L) Is symbolic logic as is used in mathematics subjective?

A: No.

Q: (L) But you always come up with different things using math than mentation. Okay. Well, we opened a can of worms here. (T) We do that every time. (J) Worms are us! [Laughter]

A: Ongoing project.

July 8, 1995
Q: (J) Great! (L) What we want to know about this particular figure is if it is beneficial to walk, to use...

A: Okay, now we are on the right track! Up to you to discover.

Q: (L) So, you are not going to give us anything on the spiral, we have to play with it.

A: And experiment, that is one method for learning.

Q: (T) Well, it wasn't a real good question as to whether or not I was going to do anything with it as a group, I was already going to do something with it. (L) Well, then they are not going to tell us anything if that is already in the works. (T) I knew it as soon as I picked up the book, I said "We've got to do this. This is not a choice here, this is something we've got to do." (L) Okay, is there any information you can give us about this figure. What does it mean? [Displays written glyph given to Jan by Ken Eagle Feather.]

A: Creator implies importance.

Q: (L) So, the person who drew this implied importance?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, important or significant?

A: Open.

Q: (T) What do the symbols mean? (L) Well, the sideways figure eight is the symbol for eternity, this is just a triangle... (J) Is it an equation... (T) Is it a formula?

A: One question at a time.

Q: (L) Is it a formula?

A: The creation is, because it was created.

Q: (T) What does the triangle symbolize?

A: You are not grasping message.

Q: (J) I guess not. (L) Well, I got that the guy who drew it wanted it to be seen as mysterious and wanted to imply that there was something important and mysterious about it when, in fact, it is just a meaningless drawing?

Q: (T) Okay, so it has no meaning whatsoever?

A: Incorrect.

Q: (L) It has meaning, the meaning the person who drew it implied into it. In terms of being a mathematical formula, I can tell you right now that it is not that.

A: Ask creator for meaning.

Q: (T) So, only the person who drew it knows what it means. (L) Because he is the one who drew it. Without the meaning he gave it, it has none.

November 11, 1995

Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humor!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11.

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

October 31, 1998

A: When it is 03:33 at 33 degrees, what is it at 66?

Q: I guess what this means is that when it is one time in one place, it is a different time someplace else.

A: Hours are determined by those who set them.

Q: Indeed. So, it works if you think it does?

A: Constraints produce restraints.

So sorry I haven't had the time to reply in full to these beautiful messages, I am truly honoured and humbled by this, amazing much love to you all!! 😍🥰🐦🐦🐦🌌🦦In all honesty, the last couple of days have been difficult, as I'm still dealing with the fallout from negativity, people in my life who have been damaged by psychological issues from previous years of abuse from the psycopathic influence. It will be sorted and I'll learn from this I'm sure lol, this is also part of the story as I'm sure we have all been affected in some way by this! So the plan is to go for a walk later and meditate on these messages, and I will reply later or as soon as I can! Bless you and thanks again for your support, and thanks for reaching out and responding to this in such an excellent and lovely way, truly grateful thank you 💕🌞❤️🌺🌌🐦🏜️🌀🕊️☀️

Thanks for bringing this one back Jones, it's very interesting. I remember seeing this and was actually wondering where it was.. So yes this needs to be meditated upon. Its important to keep an open mind and spirit with this as always.
In the reality of my life here, however, the wisdom from the experiences and 'tests' that have I have been through suggest that there is 'good' here. The results, have been 'good' for the first time in my life. So its not just about the numbers.. There is intuition, lessons drawn from life experience, a real positive outcome, and an internal transformation for the better. 'Good' things that happen as a result of this wisdom, here in the real world, for the first time in the lives of myself and family. We have also managed to improve and alleviate others problems, and negativity. So, there has been a real healing from this on many levels.

As 'by his fruits, shall you know him.'

Through the internal knowledge, of which numbers are one aspect. And I am still learning! To be continued, when I have more time to devote to this, and there will need to be alot more study. Thanks again ☀️

Back
Top Bottom