Deja vu

Rhythmik said:
Lately I have been experiencing an accelerating number of deja-vus. They feel more profound/intense and there are definitely happening at a quicker rate than normal. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Hi Rhythmik,
I have experienced the same. Actually, I seem to experience deja vu in some kind of cyclic manner. In other words, I will have one or two or three deja vu experiences in the same day (sometimes within the same hour) and then might go months or even years with nothing. Then, the same thing happens where I experience what I think of a deja vu day where I experience several of these in the same day and then once again nothing for a long period of time. It always happens when I am with other people. It never happens when I am alone. It always disturbs me greatly and I always want to go home and be alone so that it will stop.

Interesting read.

Since I was ten years old I've had dejavu, maybe four times a week and always thought it was normal till I was sixteen and a friend told me that people don't know what's going to happen before it does. So long story short I would dream the incident before it happened being fully aware of where I saw it and what happened, then I would simply wait for it to happen. Eventually over issues of 'fate' and having no freedom in my actions I had a breakdown and tried to commit suicide. I was treated for psyhcosis because of my dejavu, did CBT and that helped me come to the conclusion that I still saw things before they happened but I was now okay with it.

I have through choice sat in meditation and choosen to speak to myself in the future, my future self has answered back but was quite suprised and shocked to be answering the questions. I mostly got pointless answers back. Move forward to the incident in which I saw myself and I'm sat at the PC and the dejavu unfolds, my memory asks me a question and instantly I know the feeling of dejavu. So I respond just as I did in the past, in response, a question follows up, the same question I had asked months ago, I respond word for word how I responded. It is the identicial memory of the incident from the past except it is in reverse, it is a memory of the incident from my future self now playing the present. I spoke to myself in the future, do you know what I learned? My future self is a human who responds to questions from the past like a human, with shock, suprise and confusion. Knowing who the president is doesn't change anything, knowing world affairs doesn't change anything.

The understanding here is that dejavu comes with compliments from 4th density STS. I think I might understand that, it's not about 4th density STS messing with you as an individual in my opinion. It's about this 3rd density reality and it's restrictions, there is no time. The fact that we focus on time travel, that we see moving to the past or present is a restrction of our awaress here because they gave us their minds.

I guess while we continue to be human we continue to be subjected to time compliments of 4th density STS.

Guys the C's are right Defo STS. Ever had a dream within a dream within a dream........? Trust me it was like a very sample of what groundhog day was/is and not only that "just imagine" what some are "going-through" - No regression needed thanks...

What happens to me is I will dream of a situation, but it will be a rather mundane one. Then later, say a few weeks, the very same thing that I was dreaming will occur "in real life". Then, as it is occurring, I will remember that I dreamt of this exact situation recently and the feeling of deja vu will happen.

But what gets me is why did this all happen? Why did I dream of this first before it happened? Like I said, these are completely mundane experiences, so I don't see what the importance of it all could be.

Exact same thing happens to me few times a year. At the beginning, I thought I was just imagining things and I believed it's purely coincidence that the same thing which happened to me in a dream for a few seconds later actually happened in real life. But then it started happening to me frequently so I thought had some kind of precognitive ability and that I could see the future for a few moments in my sleep. Now, since joining I know it's 4D STS who are responsible for this Deja vu phenomenon.

I gained this ability since 2014/2015 and it never stopped since.

I too have dreams of mundane events before they happen. They are random snippets (3-5s) of everyday life with no specific meaning or importance. While I don't remember most of my dreams, the distinctive déjà vu feeling associated nevertheless comes up when such dream "materializes".

Many people reported, in this thread and the internet at large, having precognitive dreams leading to a déjà vu. At the same time, the scientific community (and skeptics at large) are still abiding by the memory error/pathological origin of the phenomenon. It's really a shame that this topic (as many others) remains under heavy censorship/conformist tendencies despite contrary reports of first-hand experiences. From Wikipedia :

Déjà vu is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before.[3][4][5][6] This is a French phrase that translates literally as "already seen". Although some interpret déjà vu in a paranormal context,[7] mainstream scientific approaches reject the explanation of déjà vu as "precognition" or "prophecy".[3][4][5][6] It is an anomaly of memory whereby, despite the strong sense of recollection, the time, place, and practical context of the "previous" experience are uncertain or believed to be impossible.[8][9][10] Two types of déjà vu are recognized: the pathological déjà vu usually associated with epilepsy or that which, when unusually prolonged or frequent, or associated with other symptoms such as hallucinations, may be an indicator of neurological or psychiatric illness,[11] and the non-pathological type characteristic of healthy people, about two-thirds of whom have had déjà vu experiences.[12][13][14][15][16] People who travel often or frequently watch movies are more likely to experience déjà vu than others.[17] Furthermore, people also tend to experience déjà vu more in fragile conditions or under high pressure, and research shows that the experience of déjà vu also decreases with age.

The "smoking gun" for me happened during the time I kept a dream journal. This practice enhanced my dream recall and I was able to clearly remember a dream where I carried a box up stairs in a house I didn't know. The snippet lasted roughly 3s and I didn't think anything of it at the time. A couple of weeks later, my mother told me one of her friend was moving house and that we were going to help him. Fast forwarding two months later, during the move the dream sequence unfolded to a "T" and proved (at least to me) that the déjà vu phenomenon wasn't entirely caused by memory errors. No mainstream scientific explanation can account for this simple occurrence as far as I know. Beyond raising a few eyebrows, it is the kind of anomalous data that should spring further scientific enquiry.

From what I've gathered, the precognitive origin of the phenomenon is hardly useful in every day life. Most of the time the future events are either forgotten or too short or too vague for us to correct them or prevent them from happening. Though remembering the precognitive dream/vision led in multiple instances in my case in the sequence of events being slightly different in their unfolding as I was either too startled or too reluctant to act the same way as in the dream. Maybe a first-hand "proof" that the future isn't predetermined and that free will still has the final say on the matter.

In the end, the best use of déjà vu could be to see it as a reminder that reality isn't as its seems to be. Just like the "rewinding cat" in the movie The Matrix that alerts the main protagonists that something is up.

While I don't remember most of my dreams, the distinctive déjà vu feeling associated nevertheless comes up when such dream "materializes".

Many people reported, in this thread and the internet at large, having precognitive dreams leading to a déjà vu. At the same time, the scientific community (and skeptics at large) are still abiding by the memory error/pathological origin of the phenomenon. It's really a shame that this topic (as many others) remains under heavy censorship/conformist tendencies despite contrary reports of first-hand experiences.
Indeed, from my own experience, there are two main types of "déjà-vu" :
- the more common ones which are pure brain "bugs", generally (in my case) due to lack of sleep (for instance after a sleepless night or two) ; these are the ones described by the materialistic scientists, where short-term memories are mistook for long-term memories.
- some special ones, more rare, remembering of precognitive dreams ; in my case, it's almost always connected to a special physical light (at sunset, full moon, under some peculiar artificial lights, etc.) ; it often goes along with a spinal shiver (maybe a brief kundalini ascent ?). In a few cases, I was able to remember where and when I had the precog dream.

For instance, around twenty years ago, I traveled to Polland for a few weeks during winter. There, in a university housing, I made a dream of a peculiar scene with another person that, then, I have never meet (yet) ; one or two months later, I met her for the first time ; and 3 months after the dream, I lived the scene exactly as in the dream. The light was special : it was midnight, under the street lights on a public place in a big city in France. Just after, I was able to remember the precise day, and place in Polland where I had seen the scene 3 months before...

The "smoking gun" for me happened during the time I kept a dream journal. (...) and proved (at least to me) that the déjà vu phenomenon wasn't entirely caused by memory errors. No mainstream scientific explanation can account for this simple occurrence as far as I know. Beyond raising a few eyebrows, it is the kind of anomalous data that should spring further scientific enquiry.
Clearly ! Alas, instead of studying anomalous events which should force them to change their (materialistic) paradigm, most (false) scientists "prefer" to defend their paradigm by discarding such events. (A case of cognitive rationalization to avoid cognitive dissonance.)
In the end, the best use of déjà vu could be to see it as a reminder that reality isn't as its seems to be. Just like the "rewinding cat" in the movie The Matrix that alerts the main protagonists that something is up.
Maybe...

I’ve had deja vu experiences my whole life - at random when I was young. As I matured, deja vu experiences would intensify in strength and frequency as a change approached (often related to promotions at whatever job I worked at the time.)
I haven’t really had it since covid, and I think that’s might be because the experience cleared up my senses quite a bit.
I did just recently have deja vu in a new way. I had a dream wherein I was talking to two women. In the dream, I blinked. When I opened my eyes, one of the women was covered in scratches (they looked almost like hashtags all over her), and the other woman was smiling and nodding at me (creepy, but obviously showing me something if that makes sense.) Then, I looked back at scratchy lady and she was a Jaguar. At this point, I had deja vu in the dream, and I realized this was the second time I had been “here” and seen this.
I blinked again, and everything was back to normal.
I woke up thinking “That’s the second time,” and I’m still convinced it was.

Any one else have this type of dream deja vu?

I’ve had deja vu experiences my whole life - at random when I was young. As I matured, deja vu experiences would intensify in strength and frequency as a change approached (often related to promotions at whatever job I worked at the time.)
I haven’t really had it since covid, and I think that’s might be because the experience cleared up my senses quite a bit.
I did just recently have deja vu in a new way. I had a dream wherein I was talking to two women. In the dream, I blinked. When I opened my eyes, one of the women was covered in scratches (they looked almost like hashtags all over her), and the other woman was smiling and nodding at me (creepy, but obviously showing me something if that makes sense.) Then, I looked back at scratchy lady and she was a Jaguar. At this point, I had deja vu in the dream, and I realized this was the second time I had been “here” and seen this.
I blinked again, and everything was back to normal.
I woke up thinking “That’s the second time,” and I’m still convinced it was.

Any one else have this type of dream deja vu?

I don't know how good your dream recall is, but it may have been either the same or a similar dream you had beforehand (or even a continuation of one) but don't remember. While having the same dream (or similar) multiple times doesn't necessarily implies having a déjà vu, in some instances there may be a connection between the two.

For instance, should you have been a bit more lucid (i.e. closer in awareness to your waking state) within the dream it could have triggered the déjà vu feeling as it would in real life. Or the déjà vu itself was processed/played out within the dream as any memories (i.e. sensations, feelings, etc) could at some point.

I believe I had the same thing happened to me a couple of times, however it was a long time ago so I can't add much details unfortunately. Of course another option could be that during sleep we are much more attuned to this kind of subtle shifts (a.k.a. reality merging) and pick them up within dreams as well. Who knows.

Perhaps making sense of/interpreting the dream itself may lead to some clues and/or insights on the phenomenon ?

Getting major deja vu yesterday and within the last week. Had an attack/alien abduction dream a few nights ago. Makes one wonder what is going on in 4D. Anyone else getting this recently?

Getting major deja vu yesterday and within the last week. Had an attack/alien abduction dream a few nights ago. Makes one wonder what is going on in 4D. Anyone else getting this recently?
Yep, I've had similar experiences in the last week or so. Had to fight off a creature in a nightmare, and actually only waking up in bed ended the episode. I've been through this type of event numerous times since 2004 in fact. Goes beyond deja vu, it's more a regular pattern. It's toughened me up though, I will say that. It does make me wonder what 4d is like however, filled with a variety of predators undoubtedly. Maybe 4d STS-ers are low on energy at the moment so they're all trying to spook the susceptible among us for a quick energetic feast? Reminds me of the advice of Caesar, to be true to your own nature, and most importantly, to fear nothing. Sound advice for any situation.

Hmm I did experience a feeling of deja vu within the last couple days. The only time I can remember experiencing deja vu within the last few weeks though..No dreams of aliens that I can recall except this morning I vaguely remember a dream where I’m seemingly fighting off something or someone (feel like I haven’t been remembering my dreams as much as I use to).

I haven't mentioned this until now because... well, Idk. I don't want it to seem 'convenient'.

Since this whole Freedom Convoy thing started, I've been having moments of deja vu. Things that I'm watching now I remember having dreams about years (within 10 years?) ago. There were a few I had last week, but they were so fuzzy and faint I can't remember them, but I do remember having them. But I remember this one very clearly:

Another update from Pat King. Explains the situation regarding the state of emergency

In my dream, I remember the lighting in the video, the face of the guy speaking muffled words, and the other guy walking behind him carrying the jerry can. I remember thinking that it was a weird dream and what was the point of it?

What prodded me to post this was reading that Ark got his book (TIME AND EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, Dobbs, H. A. C., 1965). I'm going to read that pdf and have already looked at the website he posted after.

I had a new type of Deja Vu yesterday while at work.

Usually, the experience is that you feel like you’ve been in this exact experience before. But this one was multi-layered, like the movie “Inception”.

Basically, not only did I feel like I’d had the exact feeling before, but that I’d had it four times. That it wasn’t only the scenario itself that I was familiar with, but also the feeling of Deja Vu in that experience.

It was interesting, to say the least.

Session 970104
[...]
(T) It is like a program loading onto a computer. Some programs just
load straight in. Others need to create a space on the hard drive to put files that they need to
LOAD the program, but are not PART of the program, and when it is finished loading, it
erases all the "loading instructions." The hard drive is still the hard drive, but for a time,
the program used a sector of the hard drive, and created a temporary dimension, let's say.
(L) Is this what we are looking at here?
A: Close. And remember, we said "true" dimension!
Q: (L) So, it is like one hard drive, many programs, loading instructions for new programs
that are then erased, etc. If there is one "true dimension," and infinite universes within it,
does one particular universe exist, of and by itself, at any given time, until it is merged into
a new one, or is there within this one true dimension, multiple universes as real as ours is,
to which we could go, and could be there alongside ours, so to speak?
A: Yes to the latter.
Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if
temporary?
A: Yes. If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal
perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS
"friends" have been doing this a lot.

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one
continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?
A: Both.
Q: (L) If the former one continues to exist, does it exist and evolve on its own,
disassociated with the second one, or this offshoot?
A: Clarify.
Q: (T) The universe you are in: you are going along and say, "I think I will create a new
Universe." You do it, and move to it, and you bring your universe with you. That is the
merging of realities. But, when you move to the new universe, you are no longer in the
original one which continues along on its own. The pattern of the old universe, you bring
into the new one, and when you become part of the new universe you have just created, you
are no longer part of the old one you just left. It just goes along with everybody else there.
(L) Is this correct?
A: Sort of... remember, one can create all ranges of types of alternate possibilities.
Q: (L) So you could create a new universe with a new "past," even?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, in that way, both actually occur and you can change the whole thing?
A: When merged, the former never existed.
Q: (T) Not for the person creating the new universe, but the former will continue for
everybody else.
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, for the person creating a new universe, the former never existed, but the other
beings who are satisfied with that old universe, and "go" with it, are still continuing along
as though...
A: Your 3rd density mind restrictions limit the scope of your comprehension in this area.
[...]
What interesting posts, I just remember 2 of them very well, that have called my attention especially when reading this C' session, about the alternative possibilities, I 'm originally from the North of Mexico and since I was 20 years old I already had the idea very attached to live in another place outside my country of origin, then since that age I made small trips between Spain and the United States.
One of these deja-vu, was after returning from a trip to Barcelona, I was already in Mexico, it happened to me when I was asleep in the early hours of the morning, I was still in bed, and I had the feeling that I was still in Barcelona, it was very strange, a very confusing and bodily sensation, I felt that internally I was still in another place.
Another one happened to me when I was living in Ohio, I was preparing food, cutting vegetables, I had a strange feeling as if at that moment I had been there before, me preparing food as a mother of a family, it was quite strange, it's a very bodily feeling too, you don't just think about it, you feel something different with your whole body, as a sensation.
It makes me think a lot about how it can be so complex to understand these other realities, personally for me from an idea to a reality I moved from my home country to another place, and a part of me sometimes feels that there are residual images of that other part of me that I was in the past, memories of my family emerge in my dreams, at least 10 years ago, as if a part of me is still living somewhere else.

Q: (L) I would like to ask a little bit about synchronicity. I would like to know what is the source of synchronous events. Is it a multiple source or is it something that comes out of the percipient's own mind or... (J) is it random?
A: It involves aspects in every imaginable state of reality merging together in what could best be described, if seen visually, as a massive mosaic in perfect balance. But, that is not adequate to a response for your question, however, hopefully, maybe you can contemplate the visual image presented and help yourself to learn a more complete answer.
Q: (T) Several sessions back when we were discussing "Perpendicular Realities" you were talking about something that happened to me and that I had to look back over my life and analyze my relationships with other people from a certain point up until now and you said that this was a perpendicular reality. What is the definition of a perpendicular reality?
A: The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.
What an interesting idea the C's present, about the mosaics, I had imagined it like the Rubik's Cube, I liken it to when we move to other life experiences certain parts of ourselves stay with us and others change, then we find new things but at the same time there are other things that stay with us like the colors of the cube, you have to work so that all the other colors line up on the same surface for to understand things more fully, well that is my interpretation, I am not sure if it really fit.
I'm not sure it can be useful in any kind of learning or Work capacity. I think it just falls into the realm of spooky and high strangeness, something that gives a glimmer of more than just the reality we see and observe.
If it makes sense, because I get the impression that most of us of course are not prepared physically, mentally or internally to fully understand what is going on, it would be a waste of energy to try to understand something that we are not ready for yet.

Back
Top Bottom