Deja vu

Raison d'être said:
In my case, I recently felt strongly attracted to a girl, without conscious reason. "I do not like this feeling, I feel I'm losing my defenses by an emotional identifiación baseless" I was saying to myself. A constant internal struggle. One day while we were talking, I could feel as dizziness the Deja Vu immediately, quite strong.

By the analysis of past experiences, I observed the following:

1. Too "lovely" for be true. And nothing good comes out of this.

2. This is not connection with the person of now, this is a identification for someone from the past.

3. Some know, my stepfather died about three years ago. The girl that I know now, just lost his stepfather. Too many things in common, and not how normally one expect to have with someone.

------------

This is a little off topic, but since you mentioned it, your scenario reminded me of a blog post I read the other night called the 'The Dark Side of Cupid'. It inferred that these interactions with a potential mate, that seem MUCH too good to be true, may have deeper and more sinister workings in the background of reality.

Here's a link to the post, fwiw:
_http://veilofreality.com/2014/11/22/the-dark-side-of-cupid-hyperdimensional-interferences-in-love-relationships/

Immersion said:
It inferred that these interactions with a potential mate, that seem MUCH too good to be true, may have deeper and more sinister workings in the background of reality.

I think you meant imply, not infer.

Immersion said:
Raison d'être said:
In my case, I recently felt strongly attracted to a girl, without conscious reason. "I do not like this feeling, I feel I'm losing my defenses by an emotional identifiación baseless" I was saying to myself. A constant internal struggle. One day while we were talking, I could feel as dizziness the Deja Vu immediately, quite strong.

By the analysis of past experiences, I observed the following:

1. Too "lovely" for be true. And nothing good comes out of this.

2. This is not connection with the person of now, this is a identification for someone from the past.

3. Some know, my stepfather died about three years ago. The girl that I know now, just lost his stepfather. Too many things in common, and not how normally one expect to have with someone.

------------

This is a little off topic, but since you mentioned it, your scenario reminded me of a blog post I read the other night called the 'The Dark Side of Cupid'. It inferred that these interactions with a potential mate, that seem MUCH too good to be true, may have deeper and more sinister workings in the background of reality.

Here's a link to the post, fwiw:
_http://veilofreality.com/2014/11/22/the-dark-side-of-cupid-hyperdimensional-interferences-in-love-relationships/

Immersion

Im reading the dark side of cupid and its a brilliant read so far, pulling Laura, michael topper, Dr Karla turner and Eve Lorgen's info into a succinct blog post about this stuff. I really appreciate you sharing this!! :)

Im so glad I'am reading this right now!! Thanks for sharing!!

Deju vu is one aspect of how the STS are messing with us, however I have another experience or maybe term, 'time jumps" have any of you had that feeling of doing something over again? just when you finished doing it? I have experienced this quite a few times actually. And very annoying.

This happened to me on a ship in the atlantic, I was a ship electrician at that time and I had just finished a very annoying job when I suddenly found myself doing it all over again. This has confused me for a long time, until I read the C's transcript where they say that STS are playing with time aka, fast forward, rewind, etc.. I am curious, why did Laura not ask more details when the C' said 'you don't yet know the ramifications!' concerning this transcript.

[quote author= CasualWanderer]
I am curious, why did Laura not ask more details when the C' said 'you don't yet know the ramifications!' concerning this transcript. [/quote]

It would be helpful if you can link to the transcript you are referring to CW ;) But to answer you about time jumps, no, I've never experienced that. Were all of your time jumps experienced while on a ship? If they were, it could be related to being over a large body of water. Maybe "reality bridges" that were described in the session quoted on the first page of this thread, are more prevalent in open water? Or even near underground waterways? I'm just thinking out loud here and guessing.

But I'd be annoyed too if I kept having to do the same thing over and over again! And maybe sometimes we do and aren't even aware of it? :lol:

me too, I have had many strong deja-vus in the past, but nowadays I feel them very subtle, but I still do

candasiri said:
Just had some very strong déjà vu recently. Has anyone else?

Yesterday I experienced a feeling of deja vu while at work. I had read some of this thread a couple days before. So, find it a little odd that I experienced it shortly after-maybe reading about it influenced my noticing it somehow?

Lasted for maybe less than 30 seconds. It was something a customer said and how they said it, and then how I responded-felt like I had had that part of a conversation before. Noticed my mind sort of go blank for a bit right after when the customer asked me a question-I had to scramble for a few seconds to make sense out of what was being asked. Noticed some anxiety also because of it. Other than that though, it's been awhile since I've experienced deja vu to that extent.

I just wanted to relate something i noticed. I hadnt experienced deja vu for quite some time, b ut i finally did yesterday. I recently made a big lifestyle decision that seems to have been the right choice for my future. that being a new job, and the seond day this deja vu was very specific and pronounced. I was even able to do it "properly" this time. I know the C's have said that it comes via 4d sts, but can we also affect the changes that will bring this on?

Which makes me wonder if all our so-called "past lives" may not be simply "alternate lives", cycling more or less "side by side," to try to describe it in ordinary terms.

This is my feeling/idea. But I have a hard time combining this idea with what I also believe is a real timeline/sequential function. :huh:

There is a road I drive down sometimes, a new Interstate branch. I get an unusual deja-vu there. Only happens when I am driving in a particular direction, at a particular time of day. It looks/feels like a stack of experiences seeing this same journey different ways. Like, barefoot on a dirt path, riding a horse, a bike, in a carriage, etc. It makes me feel like I am in an endless loop. Anyway, it is kind of a beautiful thing, seeing the sun there in those trees. I feel peaceful rather than frustrated.
I find the 'peaceful rather than frustrated' thing interesting because a usual/frequent source of frustration for me is the feeling of spinning my wheels (and never going/getting anywhere).

Lilou said:
[quote author= CasualWanderer]
I am curious, why did Laura not ask more details when the C' said 'you don't yet know the ramifications!' concerning this transcript.

It would be helpful if you can link to the transcript you are referring to CW ;) But to answer you about time jumps, no, I've never experienced that. Were all of your time jumps experienced while on a ship? If they were, it could be related to being over a large body of water. Maybe "reality bridges" that were described in the session quoted on the first page of this thread, are more prevalent in open water? Or even near underground waterways? I'm just thinking out loud here and guessing.

But I'd be annoyed too if I kept having to do the same thing over and over again! And maybe sometimes we do and aren't even aware of it? :lol:
[/quote]

I'm working through secret history vol. 1, and the idea of water bodies acting as recorders has stuck with me. I'm glad you made this connection with possible links to Deja vu or time jumps and water. I also have an inkling that there must be a "missing 411" connection here, as something as benign as a creek can be a common factor in the scenery where people disappear. Does that seem like something, maybe? Or am I spinning wheels?

Notice that it comes unknown and sudden
Notice that it lasts only several seconds
Notice also this feeling like you know the place, smell, arounds just like you 'were' there or you 'are' in the same time at once in some realities
even if you weren't at that place never before in this one
Notice please, that this is so mysterious - so why most of people act like they know this ?

And what always makes me laughing or I don't know... puts me in sort of embarrassment are people that has 'deja vu' and their reaction is like 'OMG I just had a deja vu' and ?... It's done... They never ask, where it comes from, never suppose nothing common, they just had it like they were hungry they eat so they are not, it's a passed happening.

Deja Vu is something much more interesting then it was 10 or 15 years back... Thank you for this thread. Keep well :) .

well, I used to have deja vus almost "always", or at least, a lot more than now, the last one was on saturday night while I was reading a text message. But what I can say about almost all my old experiences and the last one is that I feel like I have a deja vu of the deja vu, it's like "I have had this deja vu before". One situation that comes to my mind is a deja vu that I have had like 6 times in the backyard of my house, and everytime I had that deja vu it was always in the same place, doing the same thing. All of this makes me wonder why it happens when we are doing insignificant actions? The C's have said that "It is a bleed through from other dimensions, that when we think we have been someplace before, it is because in another dimension we have..." ; So starting from this, what is it so important that I have to have the same deja vu a lot of times? Leaving the deja vu thing aside, have you ever feel like there is something different in your reality? It feels like that something have happened (not a bad thing or good, just something) it is like something happened and then someone changed all the situation and now that part it is gone. And sometimes this feeling is very strong and I'm feeling weird the whole day, sometimes it could last many days, and sometimes only a few minutes. I don't know maybe it is nothing important and it is related with another thing, but I would like to know if someone have been feeling this since last year or before. :)

Lately I have been experiencing an accelerating number of deja-vus. They feel more profound/intense and there are definitely happening at a quicker rate than normal. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Back
Top Bottom