Deja vu

I would it described as a situation where you realise that your thoughts at the moment when the Deja vu happens are not new and only a repeating, so the person who have it, feels this (time) loop. :rolleyes:

But I think not all of them are always real Deja vu's, sometimes it may be merely a memorisation on similar events.

My understanding of this answer from the C's

"Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS."

Was not that we need to understand how dejavu happens or what causes it, but that we are under the illusion of time existing and that precognition/dejavu is a temporary fault in the illusion as our consioucesness moves freely through time. So when they said "Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS." They created the illusion of time for us and can do pretty much what they want while we continue to be under this illusion that our awareness is only a single point of 'time'.

Interesting,as i wrote my post for the other thread in open office als back up, i had a short deja vue...

So or so,i can say since i have contact with the cassiopean material ,in some phases,from time to time i had a few deja vues in a very short time... :rolleyes: Welcome in the club! ...

I think deja vu is one of the most interesting and underestimated 'everyday' things humans are confronted with.
I get deja vu's frequently, 90% of the times I remember exactly when I dreamt what I saw before, many times with my 'next morning' reflections on what I had seen in the dream.
I get images that suddenly seem to 'click' into reality, but sometimes it's also a scene that plays out. I've even had 1 or 2 instances where I know the exact words people are going to say.

So yeah, time? linear?

Good question! :P

Hi XPreNN,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Hi, i guess this is the right place to present my case.
i have been going through many awful and painful situations lately in my life in general, i also have notice that every time i try to read any book of Laura or any of the re comended books on this forum strange not to say really stressful things begin to happen to me.
besides i lately have had so many deja vu a day like for instance 5 or 6 sensations like that a day specially in the last week and generally bad luck.
also strange dreams with people and this weird dream i had when i broke up my relationship in which i saw this mechanic plate in which people sit and it begins to spin and stuff, it suddenly becomes a huge UFO with vivid colors that rises and disappear.
i don't know what the heck is going on to me, same thing when i try to do the EE breathing program, things in my live bring me down constantly.
i also see several synchronicities and pair of numbers in clocks TVs and so on. i red the tread "can't escape 33" i don't know in essence what the source is or how to some how stop it or at least visualise the real problem the source of it.
the stress is leaving me without energy. though, not all is bad i have learned and overcoming many things i thought impossible at the beginning of this year in spite things don't seem to get any better rather things get worst.
i don't stop in my readings and seeking or in the EE program, i try to do it the more i can actually, same as day by day attempt to fix things and learn from them but some times i feel is more than i can deal with, to be honest.
i hope it didn't sound to dramatic :cry: / :P but that's what is going on at this present time in my life.
i thank you in advance for any comment or advice you may suggest .
thanks Felipe.

Just thinking out loud of many possibilities...what IF, this template as Laura mention, is somehow the reflection into each alternative self;density as well as dimension, if so than, when a deja vu occurs, it's just a signal remembrance from/of previous place/s where ones conscious node might have been at but has now relocated or rooted itself in the here and now? It's kinda like "consciousness" having endless access to ones endless alternative self expressing/experiencing in this endless school of learning but to me, it's where this node is at that intrigues me; the how and where and why it moves. Just think, if one is able to actually move this node and position it exactly, one could experience 4Th density/dimension STO/STS and possibly rooting oneself there. But what concerns me most is the node that puts me/us in 3D with it's possible endless alternative self. When is it the right time to say enough of 3D STS experience?

Just sharing my thoughts at the moment.
okiron

It has been my experience when these events have occurred to me that I know every word that is about to be said and every move that is about to be made and I'm always unable to alter any part of it--- in other words it is more than a feeling it is a knowing or a reliving and I act out my part in it as I know it will play out. I have not had these often, but am aware of the places and times that they have occured.

I have had the odd experience with it, in which, it seems, as if i am able to change it. I am not sure if i was perceiving this correctly or not, though.

For my part, I haven't experienced many things I can label not normal or unexplanable in my life but I definetly and clearly experience Deja Vu rather frequently (I consider roughly once a month frequent, but thats me). I really need to understand this phenomena. So far, the explanation of the C's on bridging realities seems to make the most sense. But still haven't figure out if its past experiences or parallele experiences. Don't think the consequences would be the same of having already lived the situation or yourself experiencing the same in another reality.

The feeling of having already been in that place at that moment, sometimes with the same persons is really strong, almost unberable and then, a few nanoseconds later, everything vanishes and you come back to your senses.

Did we come to an objective truth on that ?

Data said:
Russ said:
But if you try to predict what is going to happen, it doesn't work.
I tried it too - did not work for me either! :)
There have been at least a couple times when i was a teenager, in which i was able to tell the person with me exactly what was gonna happen next. It was only for the next few seconds, though. I remember one time, saying the same words that were coming out of my girlfriends mouth. As she was saying it.

I, too, have had this happen about once a month for some time. After years of confusion and curiosity, I began to delve deeply into quantum mechanics and 'M' theory as it pertains to time/space time and the fractal/cyclical nature of perceived time. As I understand it, space can bend, fold or distort given a certain force against gravity...as celestial bodies' gravity does in their respective precession(s).
I, now, firmly believe that time can be manipulated in the same manner given some unknown 'force'....therefore, my limited mind suggests to me that our 'deja vu' is our mind somehow 'bending/skipping' ahead in time for very brief moments. A sort of 'rubber band' effect. We stretch ahead in time for a moment and then 'snap' back to our perceived time and just recall what we just skipped ahead to. Making us briefly precognitive.
Just thought I'd break a nickel and offer my 2cents.....

My déjà vu are never very long, maybe a fraction of a second that arrives like a smell of a perfume and then in that fraction I know that this moment has existed somewhere. I really don't understand what it is a déjà vu. It is certainly a mystery, and a very beautiful mystery. I feel like if a door was opening in front of me but that is all. In fact I like to have déjà vu because I have the sensation to meet myself in another dimension. But they are so short and so rapid.

Loreta

I just recently had a Deja vu. Every moment of the Deja vu was exactly how it was supposed to play out. I also had a dream Deja vu, Which I saw an old classmate. The next day I saw him in the exact location I saw him in the dream.

celtic said:
I just recently had a Deja vu. Every moment of the Deja vu was exactly how it was supposed to play out. I also had a dream Deja vu, Which I saw an old classmate. The next day I saw him in the exact location I saw him in the dream.
I think my dreams are connected with my deja vu experiences as well! It's like having deja vu makes me feel like I'm remembering an old dream. I had deja vu three times in a row one evening a couple months ago and I've had it dozens of times this year already. It seems so odd for me to be experiencing it so often now.. :huh:

It's curious. I was just flipping through this post because I have a few weeks
closely spaced having deja vu. I have come to be 3 in a single day, up to 10 -
12 sec. duration.

Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom