Deja vu

Funny that this subject is mentioned here, as I've been experiencing Deja Vu a lot lately.

The most recent was the other day, when a friend of mine invited me to go for a walk on the beach with her. There was something about it -- it was a cloudy, almost stormy rainy day, and the ocean was calm except for the clean waves.

I dont know what happens, but somehow your brain just goes blank when you comprehend that you've actually been in the exact moment before.

Its been happening a hell of a lot lately, and I'm thinking to myself WTF. Perhaps this point in my life is actually a major "fork in the road".

Who knows?

Hi everyone,

The other night I experienced a couple of things that, on their own, are considered pretty commonplace. But the way in which they followed each other raised a few questions in my mind. I thought I would share them with you and see if anyone had any thoughts.

I had just finished writing a post for the forum and started reading it over for errors, when I experienced the most intense déjà vu I had ever felt. I felt like I had written the post before. I think I was able to feel it all so deeply because it was very late, everyone was asleep and I was sitting quietly at the computer. There was no doubt in my mind I had lived this moment before, and it lasted for maybe thirty seconds, or more. And when the feeling had finally faded away I felt like something had changed, like something had just gone “click” into place.

So then I went to bed and spent the entire night being tormented by a nightmare. I woke up at least four or five times, and each time I would fall back asleep and go right back into it. Each time the dream resumed, the setting was different but the general gist was the same. I could feel that there were invisible entities of some sort all around, or in certain parts of the house. At one point I was standing in front of a half-door (like in a barn) peering into the next room, when something invisible grabbed me by the head and started pulling me in. It felt like a pair of legs had wrapped around my neck and the feet were locked behind my head, pulling at me. I fought it and fought it, and I wanted to grab the legs with my hands to remove them, but my hands seemed to be pinned behind my head. At that point I woke up again with my heart racing, more than just a little unnerved, and found that I was in the same position as when I fell asleep – on my back with my hands behind my head.

Thinking about the bridging or merging of realities, it just seemed like a strange coincidence that the nightmares followed the déjà vu so closely. I was wondering if the learning of 3rd density lessons could be related to the creation of new realities. That developing new awareness and understanding of this reality could create a new one that could change our path from the one that our future “uses” want us to be living. I had this thought because I have never had a dream like this before, and it occurred right after a strong feeling that something in or around me had changed profoundly.

Or maybe by developing our awareness and moving in the “wrong” direction we might attract the attention of our future “uses”, and they arrive to do something about it. Maybe the déjà vu was caused by something they did as a preparation for the ensuing dream occurrence.

Is this making any sense?

I don't think that the last explanation of yours is correct, in my opinion and as far as I have understood the material presented on this forum.

4th density STO doesn't tinker with your mind, because this violates free will. They will only present you with information if you "genuinely ask" - and as Laura has described in her extensive body of work, this asking has to be done with quite a bit of discernment to be able to weed the interferences out of the raw signal. So if there was someone tinkering with your mind and/or space-time, it would most likely be STS forces.

Having said that, I personally agree that there is usually more behind "coincidences" that we are aware of, that nothing happens "just by pure chance". However I don't have a better suggestion about what really happened.

PS: In case you haven't read LKJ's book "High Strangeness" it may give you some hints about what is going on in this respect, very much recommended!

Hi Nickelbleu,

nicklebleu said:
I don't think that the last explanation of yours is correct, in my opinion and as far as I have understood the material presented on this forum.

4th density STO doesn't tinker with your mind, because this violates free will. They will only present you with information if you "genuinely ask" - and as Laura has described in her extensive body of work, this asking has to be done with quite a bit of discernment to be able to weed the interferences out of the raw signal. So if there was someone tinkering with your mind and/or space-time, it would most likely be STS forces.

I can see now that I was very unclear in the way that I expressed myself. When I wrote this:

mocachapeau said:
Thinking about the bridging or merging of realities, it just seemed like a strange coincidence that the nightmares followed the déjà vu so closely. I was wondering if the learning of 3rd density lessons could be related to the creation of new realities. That developing new awareness and understanding of this reality could create a new one that could change our path from the one that our future “uses” want us to be living. I had this thought because I have never had a dream like this before, and it occurred right after a strong feeling that something in or around me had changed profoundly.

Or maybe by developing our awareness and moving in the “wrong” direction we might attract the attention of our future “uses”, and they arrive to do something about it. Maybe the déjà vu was caused by something they did as a preparation for the ensuing dream occurrence.

It was all meant to refer to these future "uses" as being STS future "uses", as there exist many future "uses" in every possible universe. I am aware that STO beings would never come in contact with anyone in this manner, certainly not by grabbing them by the head and trying to force them where they do not want to go. That seems to be a violation of free will of the most base kind. By putting the word 'wrong' in quotes I was referring to their definition of what would be the wrong direction to be moving in, thus prompting their reaction. But I can see that it was a very vague, ambiguous way to express that, and it left the door open for misinterpretation.

I was thinking more about the idea that the state of the world "down here" reflects the state of the world "up there", and that STS beings travel back in time to their past selves in order to try and keep them on the STS path. All this to prevent us from moving more into the light and changing the state of things up there, which they like the way it is.

I apologize for my vagueness. I will try to be more clear in the future.

Hi everyone,

That is one thing which is approaching to me at some times. I know it. It is very curios.

I have read how someone said, it is a reminder to future. My words. It might be correct or there is something right at it.

Last week, I had 2 Deja Vus. That means, I rember twice at a specific situation. It feels like a timeloop or something like that.

I guess, the phenomena associates with awareness. If the focus or pointer of awareness jumps between two realities/dimensions/etc. A gap within the "matrix" quasi or just a small impression of 4th density's perception. But the main question is, WHY does it happen?

However, in some cases it also can be explained with divination or reminder to a dream which shows a possible future.

Which theories you have?

My theory is that one is remembering the future, either that or the memory part of the brain is playing up. :/

Just yesterday I got a really strong burst of ear ringing when driving my car in an underground car park, slowed down to a crawl and avoided an accident. Can't explain it, sometimes these things just happen. :)

hi!

nicklebleu,
hey will only present you with information if you "genuinely ask" - and as Laura has described in her extensive body of work, this asking has to be done with quite a bit of discernment to be able to weed the interferences out of the raw signal. So if there was someone tinkering with your mind and/or space-time, it would most likely be STS forces.

This is an interesting observation ...i will want to ponder more on it ; thkx

-xxx-

This experiences of deja-vu and others similar to it like dreams ,as was described in the topic ,
may be a quite misleading if taken in terms of remembering past or future events .

The mind recognizes subconciously the environment you happen to be at that time and feeds you
you the information[this is just my analogy] witch means it doesnt have to be induced by 4DSTS at that very moment .

It looks to me as something that 'was' done so many times to us and we are just now and then picking it up.
Is it a past memory ?, is it A future one ? ...this can be all mixed up...and may not matter.

the C's say something like this:

Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been
interacting with our race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?
A: No.
Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?
A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."
Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books JR gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.
A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?
Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a
future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel
good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...
A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?
Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our
present as well?
A: Has over and over and over.
Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...
A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

They also said about this interaction back and forth as being done for 74.ooo yeas as we mesure time , witch really means nothing when you think about the implication of such.

Hey!

Sometimes it happens that I know about forum topics which will written in future then. Dialogs with others users, too and of course generally things.

It feels like remembering to his own thoughts, any you had had already. If this happens, each time I may realize that we don't so anything we wan't. We do, what we do and not more or less. My finding.

That makes me sometimes confused.

Another feeling or notice is, as I am going back to past, but didn't forget all, respectivily retrieves pieces, thought. I had an interesting dream one night about it. If you want, i will tell.

after I had read the Wave and come across the C's description of Deja vu, one of my daughters, she is 9, said she had just had it. so I questioned her a bit, i felt alerted in some way and delved into it with her. she said it happened to her a lot. So I suggested she come to me every time it happens.

She comes to me at least three times a week, for the past four weeks. Her memory is amazingly clear at those moments a lady bug ten feet away, small stain on the carpet, then all the regular larger detail such as conversations, music, overall setting. Sometimes she will come three times in a day!

I discussed it a bit with my brother-in-law to discover that over there they had been experiencing group deja vu between three sometimes four people at the same exact time. I hate to be one to jump at shadows, but I found all of this troubling to say the least. The wife's side of the family is plagued with accounts of abduction memories, visitations and miraculous healing from strange lights and voices. I am certain that hereditary tampering followed the wife to our family, though I am fairly confident I am just a witness. I really think I personally have been let be (that may be some very wishful thinking!).

so far I am just observing time, place, occurrences, mood changes, missing time, etc. mean while the episodes of it are stacking up like fire wood and the pile is getting bigger faster.

This spring, I had very many deja-vus and I started to think that they were connected to problems, AKA "attacks". I don't know if that is the case, but they seemed to occur before or during those heavily distracting times.

Well, this may be other's thought on the subject as well, so sorry if I seem to repeat as I've not picked through everyone's posts, but here goes...

I think of time, existance in it's self, as happening all at one instance. Your soul, your higher being, your whatever you want to call it, I see as an everlasting current in the flow of existance. Sometimes taking a mortal form, sometimes hanging back for a period of reflection. We see things in relation to our perspective of NOW, just as we did when we are, say 10 years old, and just as we will when we are 50 years old, ect. But in all reality, it happens all at the same time. Now think about that for a moment, then imagine the decisions we consciously make every day of our lives. Ever decision made, effects the outcome of the day, the week, the month, but some more than others.

The sensation of Deja Vu, is mearly the feeling of having done something before. I find, that when I have this sensation and acknowledge it, I will try to see if I can remember what is going to happen next. I always think it an oddly interesting sensation. I think the feeling of having done whatever it is you are doing before, comes from your soul (or whatever you choose to call it), because remember, everything has happened already, you're just physically experiencing it in your perspective NOW. Your soul however, HAS experenced it, and for a moment, your mortal self is alligning with your eternal self, sharing that memory, or perhaps a choice you have made has slightly changed the way your future has played out, and this slight change has caused enough of a variance to be noted by your eternal self.

Hmm, I suppose there are two different trains of through in there, I'm just not going to go on about the differences lol. Anyways, thats just theory I have :)

Hope I'm not too far :offtopic: but...

As a child back in the late 60's :whlchair: :D, I remember playing baseball and was coming up to bat. All of a sudden, ALL my vision seen was like the world in front of me rippled like the water in a pond when you though a rock into it. This rippeling WAVES (right to left) lasted only seconds, but I remember being stunned and my friends had to yell at me to get me to "wake up". I know, somehow that something changed in this time line. I can't explain how a child not yet exposed to physics concepts, time lines, or anything besides baseball and football would have this thought I remember NOW as I did then. As I write, I am reliving that same flood of feelings that something changed, and have ALWAYS wondered, I betcha 40 or so years, WHAT CHANGED?
Just my thoughts I am compelled to tell y'all...
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Hello, McCl3lland, welcome to the forum.

I see that you are new to the forum. Perhaps you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, as is customary for new members. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks!

:)

Just wanted to mention that I've had deja vu every day for the past 3 or 4 days after a period of only experiencing it once every month or two. Could have something to do with Eiriu Eolas??

I agree with you guys I'm having a lot of deja vu.

Like, if dreamed that before and then I saw it again, and me like :huh: wha????

Back
Top Bottom