Deja Vu on new year's eve - anyone else?

Iconoclast

Jedi Master
during the new year's party i had two occurences of deja vu and i was wondering if anybody else experienced something like that while crossing over into the new year.

each time my first thought was 'hm, i wonder what they've changed now?'

i've had deja vu's all my life, but over the last few years their 'quality' has changed.
before i had instances where i knew exactly what someone was about to say, but recently they have been much more vague.
now i just know i've been in this situation before but the experience isn't nearly as 'clear' as it used to be.

For what it's worth, I had four strong deja vu experiences on the 24th and 25th - two of them very close together - no idea what it might mean, but it has been quite a while since I've had one, much less four.

Could be related to agni's thread? He experienced "glitches", not sure if deja vu was involved.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4678

Since 2 days after Xmas until yesterday, i was in bed with fever, a headache (which i almost never get) and crying with sobs nonstop, to the point that my eyes hurt. Not really deja vu, just throwing in my "symptoms" to compare with the rest.

Back
Top Bottom