Degeneracy

sid

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hello all

I was watching a new video that Paul Joseph Watson has posted on how the western culture has degenerated particularly in UK. It doesn’t appear to show anything newer than what we know already via Sott but during the last few minutes, he shines the light on something completely disturbing that is trending which I had trouble digesting.

Sex Infanticide - Couple have sex and the woman gets pregnant allowing the baby to grow up to 20-24 weeks. Then the woman aborts the baby. Now that’s almost a full grown baby. The couple have sex again, baby grows to 20-24 weeks followed by abortion. The mentioned couple have now done it 7 times over 10 years just to keep experiencing pregnancy whilst enjoying unprotected sex. Apparently it makes them feel more wholesome and close to each other.

Toilet Slave - A woman is shown to be a toilet slave ie she derives pleasure from other women urinating and defecating in her mouth when they go to toilet.

Bilateral Hand amputation - A homosexual has a fetish of living a life without both hands so, he dips his hands in dry ice for 6 hours destroying all tissue, turning his hands black and checks into the hospital. Doctors have no choice but to amputate his hands. He also has a fetish of life without paws.

This is beyond sickening. Watch the video, there is lot more in there.

Hail. I've seen this kind of stuff as well while browsing the internet. A lot of degenerate stuff is related to sex. Another thing I could throw would be a fetish known as a "Vore". It is a desire to either devour another or get devoured. I myself don't understand how those people find it sexually arousing to either be devoured to die slow and painful death, or fantasize about practicing cannibalism. I don't know how these trends came to be, but one thing is certain, that in human society, humanity is on a decline.

I watched this PJW video a few days ago, interesting you posted it sid. It's really disturbing, depressing. I used to say that I'd never be surprised with the bizarre stuff people are capable of but I always am. Its really beyond imagination this abortion and cutting off of hands.

I didn't know Paul had a website Summit News - News From The Summit which I just discovered. It has good current event coverage thats a bit on the obscure side in many cases. Things not easily found, so interesting. Watching his material made me think about him. He's a very intense, intelligent young man, looking closely at the dark side of life. I hope he's able to keep things in perspective and not fall off a cliff at some point. Alex Jones is a case in point who Paul used (?) to work with. AJ is still posting some good, relevant material so can be a source, but I think he's gone bonkers. I started to listen to one of his videos recently and had to stop. He flies into mimicking the evilness of it all and comes off as being possessed himself or so it seems to me. Constantly fighting the dark side can pull a person into that very darkness.

I think it is a sad testimony to the influence of the postmodernist PC culture, that what previously was considered cases of mental illness requiring help, now is considered to be just somebody expressing themselves with the right to identify with whatever. Thus we have the whole letter alphabet that has sprung up after the first two letters LGxxxxxx. Just to be clear, the first two letters are fine, but what comes after I think for a big part rightfully belongs to the mental health category and for which there are professionals who can help.

The same goes to the sadomasochist bondage categories. Sadomasochism has been normalised as just a preference, just like they are now trying to say that pedophilia is just a preference and that it should be accepted as such. It is not normal to want to inflict pain on other people and shows a clear lack of a functioning conscience if not downright pathological deviancy. Likewise, it is not normal to want to receive pain and torture. For the latter people, a skilled therapist who has a handle on Healing developmental trauma and the like, would be more appropriate, but in todays climate I am afraid that a doctor would not be able to even suggest such without being attacked by the PC culture.

Truly a sign of degeneration and a lack of higher values, for which Darwinism and the whole evolutionary materialistic shtick carries a lot of responsibility. OSIT

Hail. I've seen this kind of stuff as well while browsing the internet. A lot of degenerate stuff is related to sex. Another thing I could throw would be a fetish known as a "Vore". It is a desire to either devour another or get devoured. I myself don't understand how those people find it sexually arousing to either be devoured to die slow and painful death, or fantasize about practicing cannibalism. I don't know how these trends came to be, but one thing is certain, that in human society, humanity is on a decline.
If you study history, both old and recent, you'll find that the fetishes and propensity to inflict severe physical and psychological harm has been a key feature of the general human condition. Take "Dutroux affair" and the kind of physical harm victims were subjected to as well as the snuff videos sold in the underground market. What we are seeing now is a silent push from the STS factions to normalise and make these fetishes acceptable in the mainstream culture. It makes the choice more difficult for STO souls to pick Earth for 3D re-incarnations and what remains here is a population of drugged and deranged souls/OPs locked in their own STS hell - both in 3D and 5D figuratively speaking.
Since history repeats itself, we can decipher a lot of human history by studying current events. It adds a lot of perspective to Kantek and Atlantean events. Earth benefits from a periodic cleansing thanks to comets and I can postulate that planet Kantek may not have had that luxury or the STS grip was stronger. All we can do now is to keep observing and working on ourselves.
I didn't know Paul had a website Summit News - News From The Summit which I just discovered. It has good current event coverage thats a bit on the obscure side in many cases. Things not easily found, so interesting. Watching his material made me think about him. He's a very intense, intelligent young man, looking closely at the dark side of life. I hope he's able to keep things in perspective and not fall off a cliff at some point. Alex Jones is a case in point who Paul used (?) to work with. AJ is still posting some good, relevant material so can be a source, but I think he's gone bonkers. I started to listen to one of his videos recently and had to stop. He flies into mimicking the evilness of it all and comes off as being possessed himself or so it seems to me. Constantly fighting the dark side can pull a person into that very darkness.
Individuals like Paul would greatly benefit from a protective network like this forum which they don't seem to be interested in joining and participating. I would say the same thing about Jordan Peterson too. Imagine slugging it alone against the type of well entrenched STS forces that we have become aware of. They will get to you eventually!

Deviant behaviours had certainly always existed through human history, so this kind of arguments PJW used is pointless an flowed for me.

The real indicator is "what is the norm" ie:
1/ what the medias show as the norm
2/ what is the frequency of deviant behaviours? Is it above the usual frequency?

Sure, it's require more work than to find one or two chocking videos on Twitter.

Since history repeats itself, we can decipher a lot of human history by studying current events. It adds a lot of perspective to Kantek and Atlantean events. Earth benefits from a periodic cleansing thanks to comets and I can postulate that planet Kantek may not have had that luxury or the STS grip was stronger. All we can do now is to keep observing and working on ourselves.

If I remember Cayce in his Atlantis said that it has gotten to the point of sacrificing that of different polarity, so it does not seem too far off if they come up in the future with some kind of new luciferian religion....not that they do not but it seems all is becoming overt. Also reminded of the story of Sodomah i Gomorah.

Individuals like Paul would greatly benefit from a protective network like this forum which they don't seem to be interested in joining and participating. I would say the same thing about Jordan Peterson too. Imagine slugging it alone against the type of well entrenched STS forces that we have become aware of. They will get to you eventually!

It seems that the changes amplify desires that are within so the mask is falling but I am reminded by that saying of Gurdijeff how so many people are dead inside and if seen you would go mad, but today it is hard to not see, so yes some are not far away from it because seeing madness all around you as normal eventually you can go mad. Still, some 10 years ago I remeber like I was living on another planet and it seems it is not far from it.

By the way, those examples, especially with pregnancy, are utterly sick...

Reactions: sid
[...] It is not normal to want to inflict pain on other people and shows a clear lack of a functioning conscience if not downright pathological deviancy. Likewise, it is not normal to want to receive pain and torture. For the latter people, a skilled therapist who has a handle on Healing developmental trauma and the like, would be more appropriate, but in todays climate I am afraid that a doctor would not be able to even suggest such without being attacked by the PC culture.

Truly a sign of degeneration and a lack of higher values, for which Darwinism and the whole evolutionary materialistic shtick carries a lot of responsibility. OSIT

I've been finding it interesting/challenging to try to measure how much of that PC attack culture push-back reaction you describe comes in the form of Twitter/social-media madness, and how much is actually out there in the real world.

I find it much easier to voice conservative opinions in person, especially one-on-one, and have productive conversations than it is to communicate similar ideas on social media.

Case in point:

I was in a public space, and was talking with somebody. Our conversation wasn't loud, but it was clear that people around were able to listen in without trying. The subject of President Trump came up, and the fellow I was talking with casually indicated that Trump was an evil man. I disagreed in a friendly manner, and qualified my comment; "He's kind of a boreish person without much social grace, but I don't think he's evil or even particularly bad as presidents go."

Wow!

Everybody in the immediate vicinity physically jolted and displayed an array of fight/flight panic reactions, like I'd set off some kind of stun device. It was quite surprising. It's like there had been an invisible tension balloon in the room which I'd not noticed until I popped it with a word pin.

One of the peanut gallery folks afterwards brought up the concepts of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias, clearly intended for my consumption and supposed benefit. Without directly addressing the subject which had started this cascade of reactions, I agreed that those were important subjects to be aware of, and added that doing personal research into popular ideas in order to determine their truth and validity was equally important. I left, feeling adrenalized, shaken and wondering if I'd made enemies.

Several days later, in the same space and crowd, I noticed that attitudes of those people had changed somewhat and that any negative reactions which might have been present were now either submerged or diminished; the tension balloon was no longer present, the unspoken blockage had been somehow digested in a manner which didn't require my personal destruction. There wasn't even any ambivalence that I was able to notice, and perhaps there was even a shift in attitudes regarding the primary subject matter, (Trump and conservative views).

What did not happen was a Twitter mob forming and cancel culture descending on my life. Had such a discussion taken place on-line in any number of forum spaces, the result would likely have been quite different.

This might have to do with the quality of people involved. There were no blue-haired, face-pierced committed idealogues present. Just regular normal people with liberal attitudes.

Sex Infanticide - Couple have sex and the woman gets pregnant allowing the baby to grow up to 20-24 weeks. Then the woman aborts the baby. Now that’s almost a full grown baby. The couple have sex again, baby grows to 20-24 weeks followed by abortion. The mentioned couple have now done it 7 times over 10 years just to keep experiencing pregnancy whilst enjoying unprotected sex. Apparently it makes them feel more wholesome and close to each other.

[...]

This is beyond sickening. Watch the video, there is lot more in there.

I saw the same video, and found it equally upsetting, and my reaction at the time was to upvote several of the angrier comments.

Alex Jones is plugged into the same information stream as PJW, and vice/versa. I'm signed up for both of their news letters via email. AJ framed the same story as something along the lines of, "When civilizations fall, child and baby sacrafices are a common feature!" (But louder and with more Southern Preacher fire & brimstone proselytizing energy.)

In any case, I'd never thought of abortions in that way; as child sacrafices to the Beast. That's a damned interesting insight! -And it's why I tune into Alex Jones from time to time; for the system shock and wake-up calls to keep me from slipping into the soul sleep Gurdjieff warned us about.

I think it's important to remain aware, however, that AJ represents a force which may turn out to be quite dangerous, (as Paul Joseph Watson may as well by extension, though he seems far more self aware). AJ's mode of communication can push people into emotionally heightened states through his shock-jock approach, rather than encouraging rational thinking and digestion of ideas. Those emotional states are required for mobs to rise and and civil wars to start. (Civil wars are a far, far different thing than international wars). If shots are going to be fired at fellow citizens, (from the Right, anyway), it will be by people revolted into action by the idea of "Breeder Fetishists" and similar horrors rather than from people objectively angered about civil rights violations and corrupt government officials.

Back
Top Bottom