Deep Rememberances

cholas

Dagobah Resident
In delving into strange connections throughout the counterculture time-period recently(again), some personal questions have surfaced.

Though I was born in the early 70's, too late to remember much of the previous generation, my interests(music, social justice, anti-war, etc) have paralleled an earlier one. Deeply so, actually. The first time I saw a Vietnam movie(Apocalypse Now), was like a light going on inside somewhere. I was VERY moved.

I know Laura participated in this type of therapy for a while and remember reading(was it in the Wave series) of a person she worked with who experienced in their "last lifetime" being a pilot during the Vietnam War and being shot down while on a secret/sinister mission and how certain carry-overs from "that lifetime" have permeated into the present.

Has anybody else experimented with "past-life regression"(hypnosis)? Was it valuable to connecting-the-dots in your current life?

I'm curious as to the benefits.

Hello Cholas
I did experiment something that looks like past-life memory, but not through hypnosis regression but rather through something which isn’t far from conscious remote viewing processes.
Sometimes on purpose, and some other times, like if the memory was coming to me without being consciously called.
For sure, it’s disconcerting for the least !!! Because you don’t find yourself just like a passive audience, but you find yourself Inside the skin of someone else, obviously, thinking what he or she thinks, or feeling what he or she feels, which can be very unconfortable when the person you’re in is experimenting a kind of pain, especialy when it’s physical pain.
But anyway, usualy, when the film was over, I could come back to me with something that I could incorporate to myself as a living expérience, something that brought more understanding, viewed that way, which is less theorical than classical intellectual thinking. It got me richer, in a way, but I never got the impression that it was necessarely something I could have experiment myself in a pas-life. The sensation was strong but the only thing I could say is that somebody might have live that. The temptation was there but in fact, nothing allowed me to think it was another me.

And one day, I had an extra vision of that kind, with curiously something different in it, even if the context was around 6 centuries sooner. Quite each day, I was returning in the same time, same place, same person, and at least, I start to feel a kind of familiarity, a particular affection for the man I could share the story.
I’ve been looking on a map to see if the village name was real, and I finaly found it. The place was just 4 hours drive from my house and for sure, one day I decided to go there (where I had never been before).
I found it, but the village which was still very small had change in 6 centuries, but there were parts of the ancient buildings I saw in those visions that were still there. Very impressive, really ! And, while walking in the fields around, I could even find exactly where they were supposed to be, parts of the old walls that were closing the village in the old time.
Something changed after this visit. When I was getting back to this old time, it was like if this man was starting to feel my presence. That was very strange and progressive – all that took about 2 years – but at the end, it was like an encounter of I don’t know what kind, but we had conversations !!!

I know it’s unbelievable, or basicaly schysophrenic, but that ‘s it.
I know that for a time, this connection did function both side : I mean : upload/download for each of us. Then a third stuff came into that, saying something like : » OK, Guys, you’ve done what you had to do, and now, it’s going to be the right time for each of you to think about getting back to your seat !!! ☺ »

This experiment did change my life in everything : First I got divorced, and changed my location, my profession, my friends, all changed …my way to see the world and the meaning of being here at this particular time …

This to say, it is not a small thing. So if you deeply feel you have something important to get from this Memory, let you go, or let it come to you, but be aware that you can’t do it just for a curiosity because probably it has in itself the power to change all your life, the way you feel it , the way you identify yourself. That’s not a one day trip.

Bien à toi

Gw

Thankyou very much for sharing your experiences, Gwelan. It does sound like a beneficial experience for you.

Hypothetically, it's possibly not something to push but rather allow. And along with that, I guess we should remain observers rather than get too emotionally wrapped up in our-selves.?

Hi Cholas

The question of emotion is a great debate ! Remain observers of oneself, could seem a prudent or a wise attitude, but in a way, it makes us children in front of the pastry’s window. We can spend a whole life on that side, without ever knowing the taste of the cake !

This is where emotion is the great initiator (in French, we use the word « Initiatrice » which is feminin, because it is connected to the « Lady’s path »). We have all the reasons of the world to fear it, because to merit our wings, we first have to master the dragon which lies in ourselves.

But, can we really zap that ?

Back
Top Bottom