Death of artists in the past year, and over all

Mr Meowgi

The Cosmic Force
It seems to me that the closer we get to a new decade the more of our beautiful artist of all sorts die. This has happened for fifty years or more now. I am more or less a musical KAT. It flows through me like my blood. It seems that art in it's many forms seems to piss TPTB off beyond compare. Neil Young seems to be one of the true survivors of the battle for our world. He went after Monsanto with a stick and a guitar and got away with it!
To the SEEKERS of the world who have music running through their souls I am going to throw a list out here of music to sooth your soul and help you breath. I am a bit older so much of this may be dated. The list is not going to be in any sort of order but merely suggestions. This is for all the members who may need it or want it.

Neil Young ALL!
The Who; any ole thing they did
Motown
Blues ( take your pick )
Johnny Cash
Black Sabbath Sabotage is my favorite
Some Rap & R&B ( depending on the day)
Hank Williams and hi son.
Tom petty ( R.I.P. )

This list is just stuff i like and may not be to everyone's taste. Music comes from somewhere in the universe and is a gift to us. Please use it to get through some of your toughest days. I write and someday perhaps you will hear my work coming out of your radio.

Meowgi

I recently saw this on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fOJZ6ip11o

This left me gobsmacked! I don't know why anybody would want to murder an artist!

I watched! Very few artists that go against the grain get to survive. I give Neil Young and his leathery old self props for still doing his own leads on stage but even more for standing up and saying NO, not just NO, but hell ,NO F@ck no and go to hell to the tptb. Music soothes the soul!

Meowgi

Musicians, actors, etc, are human beings like everyone else. In some cases, their deaths are 'too soon', but most often, they just live their lives and die like everyone else at their appointed time and there is nothing unusual about it.

I agree to a certain extent Laura with a huge BUT look at people like John Lennon Keith Moon and so many others that pissed in the face of tptb. People die every day but artistry flies in the face of everything that the matrix we currently live in stand for. I am musical and pissed off at the current state of affairs. Neil young is on of the few survivors that still stands against the wind and says no this isn't right. He wrote an album called the Monsanto years and still alive to talk about it. I think he may have big gonads or huge security guards. Artistry in my opinion is what ties the universe together especially music. I am younger you but have been studying the same subjects as you my entire life . Just stating an opinion and actually I am glad I got your attention Laura

Meowgi

Back
Top Bottom