Dealing with past life karma

Pecha

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I had a psychosis-induced episode in my life where I've been led to believe that I've caused a lot of trauma in a past life and would like to ask for help. Would going to certain places linked to my past life and reflecting on it be a good option to help the others' I've hurt in the past and move on? I try everyday to build more self-awareness so I can be more suitable to help others, but I feel that is never enough. I'm not financially stable enough to make any major moves at the moment, but am working towards being more independent in this way. I'm also looking into maybe doing past-life regression/psychoanalysis to be able to confirm my suspicions, but I'm almost certain that I did cause this trauma. Would this be good for me?

Hello pecha, would you mind describing the episode and what made you believe this?

Because of the often unverifiable nature of karmic burdens I would suggest approaching this first and foremost according to the advice given in the following session:

Session Date: May 18th 2019

[...]

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

A: Yes.

I would prioritize this as well as stabilizing your financial situation, since like you mentioned, you may be able to be of more help to others if you are standing on firmer ground.

If it was a psychosis-induced episode, you have reason to think that what you 'remembered' may not be accurate. That said, you can go ahead and assume it is accurate, but 'making amends' in any direct way isn't really possible or even necessary. As Temperance said, the way to go about that is to made amends by being a better person in this life and working on the aspects of your personality that may reflect tendencies that led to the trauma you inflicted in a past life. As Temperance also said, it would be useful if we knew the general nature of the trauma that you think you inflicted.

I am ashamed when I say this, but I feel like I was a mass-murderer in a past life. There were too many synchronicities in my life that made me believe in something like this and after having worked on my shadow for a bit, I feel it in me.

Temperance said:
Hello pecha, would you mind describing the episode and what made you believe this?

I was out doing a job delivering food from restaurants to customers and I remember I was in such a weird state of mind then, like my head was just more sensitive and making more connections than usual. Near the end of my shift, I came across a number of street names that caught my attention—so much that after the job, I researched these street names, put some pieces together, and came across the event of a mass murder. I then researched the killer and I sort of freaked out when I found out that I had similar tics that he had. This was a few years ago, and ever since then, people would call me by the killer's name sometimes (even people I did not know). We have names that are similarly spelled as well. I became more aware of people that keep tabs on me, but that's for another time I guess. There are other events like this one that I had too.

I always knew, even if I wasn't aware of it back then, that other people looked and acted different to me compared to other people. I'm sure that they sense that energy in me and it hurts me to feel sometimes. I know that this kind of feeling is kind of selfish for me to have (but then again not since I should feel bad about it), since I think that it would be better to brush it off sometimes and work on myself and have a more pleasant, but strong energy (in a protective way towards others) and atone that way. It's weird, even if I was this horrible person in a past life (in some ways I'm still a little horrible), I still have a family that supports me. It's not like it's the end of the world for me and I'm still grateful for having an opportunity to help out when needed. It's a shame that it took me so long to realize this in this life.

Thanks for your advice guys, I feel a little more determined now.

Thank you for explaining more. Where does the psychosis-induced episode come into play? Have you been evaluated by a psychiatrist or a psychologist?

It's also important to pay attention to any impulses or thoughts of hurting yourself or others. Have you noticed this in the past?

Also, by any chance, have you read volume 2 of The Wave?

Temperance said:
Thank you for explaining more. Where does the psychosis-induced episode come into play? Have you been evaluated by a psychiatrist or a psychologist?

During the time, I chose not to seek medical help at the since I was so paranoid then. Later, I was diagnosed as having schizophrenia/psychosis.

Temperance said:
It's also important to pay attention to any impulses or thoughts of hurting yourself or others. Have you noticed this in the past?

I try each day to minimize my thoughts of hurting myself and others. I do have them, but am better at controlling them. I tend to direct these thoughts to myself since I really don't want to hurt other people, but the thoughts come by anyway. This loops me into a sort of negative feedback scenario where I feel bad for having them and feeding more emotion into it. Other times I can just ignore it and go about my day since I know I won't do those things, but I feel like I'm just brushing it under the rug.

Temperance said:
Also, by any chance, have you read volume 2 of The Wave?

I haven't read The Wave yet. Is there a specific section that you're referring to?

I haven't read The Wave yet. Is there a specific section that you're referring to?

I recommend reading all 8 books of The Wave, they're among my favourite books I've ever read. I'm on book 8, Debugging the Universe, at the moment and it's a great read, too deep in places for me but I get into it nonetheless. I've got schizophrenia and I manage my symptoms with medication and reading; reading concentrates the mind in a very specific way. I've found those books very helpful. In there you'll find references to so many people who exhibit many pathologies, and they're explored in great detail.

I wouldn't worry too much about the ramifications of karma. I've had periods in my life where I've thought similar things, and I just responded by thinking, well, I'm here now, and I've got all this baggage and problems. Do I look further into this or do I nip it in the bud by changing how I am now? Now is all there is, and we move from one now to another as life unfolds. I think it's preferable to just deal with things as they are, in the moment, rather than trying to unpick ideas which may not even be true.

Hi pecha,

I’d keep a close eye on diet and EMF exposure, and keep your environment clean in a healthy way.

When it comes to karma, the more I learn the more I’ve realized that it’s truly impossible to trace a direct cause-effect line, and maybe there’s a reason for that.

If one understands karma as lessons the soul needs to go through in order to learn a specific lesson that is tied to choices that extend past this lifetime, then one can understand why one wouldn’t remember specifically and with detail what those choices were.

Imagine if your karma was tied to a choice that you strongly felt quite justified in making? Knowing how fragile and maleable we are cognitively, knowing which choice sent us down certain paths would interfere with learning because at some point we would simply start justifying our choices and stop participating of the lesson, or refuse to learn, specially if we knew it was going to be painful or difficult. Does that make sense?

Moreover, as far as I know, trying to apply simple logic to the concept of karma is truly difficult. I’m sure there’s a way to do so, but I’m also sure it’s impossible for human beings to attempt to do so.

Now, based on what I’ve learned, karma isn’t a list of things that show up in your life per se. It’s probably easier to consider it as one’s life itself in all its complexity, inner and outer, is karma. It contains embedded in it a set of plans and goals that could be described as one’s karma, but that won’t affect one’s freewil as, as far as I understand, this life one exists in today was a choice made a priori.

In this sense, I think what Joe pointed out above makes the most sense. Your karma is in front of you all the time and what we can do is choose how to respond to it. Do we humbly accept our lives? And strive to make them better for ourselves and others? Or do we lament them and find them unjust?

I personally think that making our lives better and more orderly and in turn capable of service to other people is one of the best ways to, perhaps, tackle some of what is known as Karma.

I hope that the above was clear.

Although I can understand that wanting to know for sure, perhaps your energy would be better spent on diet, a caring psychotherapist who doesn't just put a label on you, and on being the best person you can be in this life. And especially because of the issues you have described, perhaps you can put it to rest and have it as a possibility that, as strongly as you feel that other life is true (and it could be, who knows?) there is an equal probability that it is not. Especially when you consider what you wrote here:

was out doing a job delivering food from restaurants to customers and I remember I was in such a weird state of mind then, like my head was just more sensitive and making more connections than usual. Near the end of my shift, I came across a number of street names that caught my attention—so much that after the job, I researched these street names,

So, your state of mind may have predisposed you to seeing connections that weren't real. And having a similar name and all the rest, could have already been in your subconscious beforehand.

Either way, what you have is this life, and there is lots to learn as it is. :-)

Hi, Pecha I think you may consider another possibility.
Some retrograde forces like to deceive people, by suggesting unconstructive ideas to they.
Things as you describe, like ticks, are very at the surface of the personality, thus, easily manipulable.
Karma, as I understand is a matter of inertia, so I think the key may be to discover if your "default behavior" is more aligned with the perpetrator or even his victims, because as a possibility you may be one of them.
Another point to consider can be the traits you talk about started on a precise date, or if they are innate, because that date may be the initial attack time.
Neverless, may be this issue needs some work to get rid off. This as been always the same work: Being as aware as possible, Both tolerance an firmness when needed with other people, care over yourself and "the other yourself" and time spent on "doing nothing", the only way to reach the roots of the mind.
I whish you luck on your journey.

SlipNet said:
I've had periods in my life where I've thought similar things, and I just responded by thinking, well, I'm here now, and I've got all this baggage and problems. Do I look further into this or do I nip it in the bud by changing how I am now? Now is all there is, and we move from one now to another as life unfolds.

Thanks for your perspective SlipNet. I do have a lot on my plate right now and what I can do right now is what I can only do in the moment.

Alejo said:
I personally think that making our lives better and more orderly and in turn capable of service to other people is one of the best ways to, perhaps, tackle some of what is known as Karma.

I hope that the above was clear.

It was clear Alejo. Karma does seem to be something with so many dimensions to it--I remember reading in one of the transcripts that it would take days to even explain karma from the Cs perspective (I may be misremembering). Thank you for your suggestions on watching my diet and EMF exposure. There's a wifi router in my room and it seems I tend to sleep better when it's off at night.

Chu said:
Although I can understand that wanting to know for sure, perhaps your energy would be better spent on diet, a caring psychotherapist who doesn't just put a label on you, and on being the best person you can be in this life. And especially because of the issues you have described, perhaps you can put it to rest and have it as a possibility that, as strongly as you feel that other life is true (and it could be, who knows?) there is an equal probability that it is not.

I've thought about it for a bit longer and if it is true that I was one, I should wait a little longer until I can be more independent. If I know for sure and am aware of the memories, it could be too self-destructive for me at this moment in time and I want to err on the safe side for now. I've been more health-conscious over the years and have been doing intermittent fasting here and there for a few months now, but not fully committing to a healthier diet. I'll also look into a psychotherapist--thanks for your suggestions Chu.

altomaltes said:
Neverless, may be this issue needs some work to get rid off. This as been always the same work: Being as aware as possible, Both tolerance an firmness when needed with other people, care over yourself and "the other yourself" and time spent on "doing nothing", the only way to reach the roots of the mind.

It's cool that you mentioned "the other yourself". I see this other self as a past version of me and is someone I need to take care of too. I came to realize that I need to do this constantly if I'm going to be the "future me" that does the same for the me now in a sense.

The other yourself are the other people, many people stated that there is only one of us here, but most of us does not realize it, or only have a dead intellectual knowing of it. Once you get near the roots of the mind an get the point, service to others is quite natural

The other yourself are the other people, many people stated that there is only one of us here, but most of us does not realize it, or only have a dead intellectual knowing of it. Once you get near the roots of the mind an get the point, service to others is quite natural

I recall that reading either in the Law of One or the Cs transcripts that we are all part of a larger soul, so maybe it's related to that too. I feel like I still have some learning to do, to make it seem more natural to be STO.

Your post reminds me of this video as well:

In Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual there was very inspiring quote:
In the time of Atlantis, the fabled continent which allegedly submerged beneath the Atlantic ocean some 14,000 years ago, biological experiments were also conducted on living beings. At the time it was possible for interspecies breeding to produce offspring. Supposedly, mythological creatures which were part human and part animal existed at that time. They were considered as “things” and were routinely enslaved and otherwise brutalized. Experiments and surgeries were performed on them to produce freaks for exhibition to the decadent crowds (Robinson, 1972, pp 49-71). They were not ceremoniously buried after death but discarded in trash heaps or pits in the earth.

These strange creatures were of very low intelligence and yet they were created beings with evolving souls. The experimentation and brutalization so traumatized them that many remained earthbound in their agony. When they are discovered as attached entities, they are usually found in groups. The rescue spirits from the Light are often recognized as doctors or other experimenters who violated them in Atlantean times.
source:
www.unariunwisdom.com/spirit-releasement-therapy-types-of-possessing-entities-part-ii/

hey pecha, how are you going?

am a bit late but i think the advice you received is very good
specially about EMF and diet

know that you're not the only person to be through these "episodes"
the fact it was an acute psychosis/stress induced "memory" and not something you were seeking yourself should raise flags
synchronicities by themselves mean nothing, people saying strange things that "fit" mean nothing other than maybe their susceptibility to these forces
as we know these "post signs" can be there just to help you process something that fits the same emotional profile
and of course they can be distorted to casually feed on you

fear not

Back
Top Bottom