Dark magic in the house-help is needed.

Antony

Jedi Council Member
Hi everyone,
I would be very thankful if you may help with an advise. Situation is quite urgent and a brief search did not show similar cases. Sorry if i missed it. Dear Mods, please feel free to move it where appropriate.
My friends just bought a flat in Moscow in the house they were long wishing for. Deal done last week. Everything was fine at first when several times they were there before purchasing it. The seller of that flat was a former famous doctor in Russia (some say he 'was pushed away' from the country for some 'murky deals' and now lives in US). After the deal they were having a dinner in a restaurant, celebrating a good bargain. Then suddenly the talk was going in the the direction of mystical topics. At some point doctor presented himself as a great master and a head of some famous masonic lodge. As long as my friends are quite far away from 'the topic' they talked to him without necessary awareness. He as all of that types 'smart' folks look really 'appealing' and advised friends' wife to read some occult books and return to the talk later on (as if he felt that she has a spiritual potential ).
After they came to the flat something really weird and scary started happening. The wife of my friend being more open minded in general than her materialistic husband started feeling really sick (head was blowing, pain throughout the body, and constant vomiting). That continued 2 days even after for no 'apparent' reason. No pills/tablets helped (May be it was some sort of attachment?...the symptoms passed after internal 'work' done by her with reading psalms). So she asked a 'good' 'shaman/sorcerer' (better name them) woman to look if something was wrong with a flat. Not surprisingly in the flat before there was an 'altar' where really dark rituals were held and a portal was open (according to the shaman). She agreed to conduct some 'light' rituals in order to try to close it. It took her 2 days of work. As she described later she took all that negative energy upon herself and suffered pretty same sickness symptoms. But in the end she suppossingly managed to close the portal and yesterday gave them a 'permission' to move into it (portal closed, but small negative imprint left were the small ritual 'stick' was clued to the wall in the corner with 80-85 degrees angle -i have a photo of it).
Here are the questions-have anybody dealt with the same type of problem? What were the methods used to fight that? Is it really possible to remove all that darkness from home and safely live there with two children of 8 years old? ( they have to move in shortly. Selling flat now during crisis can take a long time and lead to a substantial loss of money). Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Antony,

Sounds almost like Bulagkov's "evil apartment." It might be hard to come up with a quick solution which would be efficient at the same time, because basically what is needed is Work which is not an instant pill, but rather your friends' own gradual conscious efforts instead.

As a temporary solution, they might try wearing silk clothes maybe, also avoiding EM beaming from too many gadgets (TVs, microwave ovens, WiFi, etc.). Trying mental blocking might be very efficient: to stop mentally "feeding" this portal, have faith that they are strong enough for it and simply stop thinking of it and thus making it "important" and "threatening." To just block their mental connection to it.

Those are urgent measures I can think of at this point. They might help temporarily, but without Doing the Work your friends can easily fall into another kind of trap. What really helps is cleaning one's machine, learning and helping others to learn. And this takes time and effort, suffering and persistence.

What is their diet? Are they taking supplements? Are they practicing EE? Cold adaption? Smoking tobacco? Reading Sott? Sharing their knowledge with others? :)

From my personal experience and the knowledge gained on this Forum, the most efficient way to avoid evil is to become internally clean when a person builds his or her own frequency fence inaccessible for lower vibrations. It's a constant conscious Work which never ends. Hope this helps.

I think something suggestive was done by the doctor at the dinner.

I would suggest putting plenty of salt all around the perimeter of the apartment on the floor and leave it for a week. A good cleaning, washing walls with soap and water etc, should also remove and negative vibes.

Yeah, salt indeed! I forgot about salt, it must work great. :thup:

Also, in Russia many people use fire in such cases. They might wish to try walking around along the perimeter of their apartment with a candle in their hands. Usually at the "dark energy" places the candle starts emitting fumes. Once they spot such place, they might wish to repeat this process there again - until the candle is burning equally calm in all places of their apartment.

They might try an ordinary candle, but people usually advise a church candle or even frankincence oil which can also be bought in a church. fwiw

They could paint the walls with burnt lime. It is old custom when settling in the new home. The work invested is the same as with any modern wall paints Burnt lime was used always back in times and is great natural disinfectant. Can be in color also. Hard to get in the larger cities now though. If nothing else the house would smell clean and fresh and family would feel more comfortable.

Cleaning and disinfecting the apartment does seem to make a lot of sense indeed. Here is an interesting recent article about it:

Is Your House Haunted, or Is That Something Else in the Air?

By Caitlin Landers
April 21, 2015

Older houses often have rich histories associated with them, and sometimes that includes reports of hauntings. As Caitlin Landers explains, researchers at Clarkson University are looking to see if those unexplained sights and sounds might just be something in the air.

The Smiths have lived on Chestnut Street for the last 15 years. In that time, the family says they've sometimes heard a strange noise, like someone walking up the stairs.

"I myself have often thought when I've been home alone moving around that house that somebody had come in the door, my husband or one of the kids, and I've called down, but there's nobody there," says Suzanne Smith, who says her home is haunted.

Smith says the house was built around 1895, and with homes that old you often hear stories about hauntings.

But a team of researchers at Clarkson University are exploring the possibility that there may be a more mundane explanation.

"We're just collecting air samples, and then bring them back to the lab. We're counting all the mold colonies, and then we're sending other things out to another lab to have DNA tests," says Clarkson environmental engineering student Thomas O'Rourke.

The goal is to find out what particular molds exist in the home, and if there's a pattern between this house and other reportedly haunted houses.

"All molds can cause health problems in people, so it could be as simple as things like asthma and allergy problems," said Shane Rogers, an associate professor of enviornmental and civil engineering at Clarkson.

Or with toxic molds that may be in these older houses, it could cause psychosis, making people hallucinate and report a haunting. While the team isn't trying to disprove all haunting reports, they are looking to give insight about why certain places may seem haunted.

"What we're really looking for is to make happier and healthier in their living environments," says Rogers.

Siberia, Laura and Avala - huge thanks for your replies!
I spoke with her just now about your advices.
The shaman woman briefly described the stuff she used in a cleansing ritual. 4kg of salt was put on the floor throughout the flat. She also used the type of candles as Siberia mentioned (Ладан in Russian). Amazingly after the 'ceremony' the salt had some sort of footprints (not human) all over the place, the windows were in weird 'marks' as well. When shaman was in another room one candle 'flew' by itself to another side on the room where the altar was and torched the chair. Fortunately she managed to put the fire off in time. Unbelievable. We have all seen that type of mystic things in hollywood movies, but i never expected to hear of it in real life.
I will also study more about the burnt lime thing.
Big Thanks again and i will inform how it goes.

Siberia,
Concerning your other question. Unfortunately they are not familiar with Cs material yet. Her husband as a majority on this planet enjoys materialistic being and does not want to know about anything beyond standard human comprehension. Even after these events he 'admires' that doctor (how clever and interesting he is and is still willing to communicate with him, ahhhhh) and thinks that wife overreacted, imagined all that stuff. I can't believe how people can be such blind and ignorant.
His wife on the other hand started wondering about higher ideas in youth, she read Roerich, Blavatskaya and all that. After she met him - her pursuit for knowledge stopped. Recently she suddenly asked me if someone can be inserted into one's life, so to stop spiritual development.
She does not know english unfortunately, she asked and i gave here links to russian sott and dreamland site. Hope she will make her 'choice'.

Smudging maybe something to try as well- either with dried sprigs of lavender tied together, the best is sage though if you can get it. They could try visualising light, and perhaps saying a prayer that resonates for them as they walk about with the smudge stick.

Some link for thoughts :)

Antony said:
Siberia,
Her husband as a majority on this planet enjoys materialistic being and does not want to know about anything beyond standard human comprehension. Even after these events he 'admires' that doctor (how clever and interesting he is and is still willing to communicate with him, ahhhhh) and thinks that wife overreacted, imagined all that stuff. I can't believe how people can be such blind and ignorant.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm

His wife on the other hand started wondering about higher ideas in youth, she read Roerich, Blavatskaya and all that. After she met him - her pursuit for knowledge stopped. Recently she suddenly asked me if someone can be inserted into one's life, so to stop spiritual development.
She does not know english unfortunately, she asked and i gave here links to russian sott and dreamland site. Hope she will make her 'choice'.
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=General_Law
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Matrix_control_system

Antony said:
Amazingly after the 'ceremony' the salt had some sort of footprints (not human) all over the place, the windows were in weird 'marks' as well. When shaman was in another room one candle 'flew' by itself to another side on the room where the altar was and torched the chair. Fortunately she managed to put the fire off in time.

That's really creepy! :shock:

Antony said:
Siberia,
Concerning your other question. Unfortunately they are not familiar with Cs material yet. Her husband as a majority on this planet enjoys materialistic being and does not want to know about anything beyond standard human comprehension. Even after these events he 'admires' that doctor (how clever and interesting he is and is still willing to communicate with him, ahhhhh) and thinks that wife overreacted, imagined all that stuff. I can't believe how people can be such blind and ignorant.

Yeah, it's really amazing that even after facing such weird stuff themselves some people still continue living in the same simplistic paradigm. It seems like they are just afraid to admit the existence of other realities even when those realities start rushing through their own doors.

Antony said:

Maybe it was a wake up call for her personally, who knows? Maybe it was her own subconscious mind that pushed her towards this purchase deal so that she finally started researching this part of her reality and paying attention to the signs.

Poor wiring can also cause symptoms such as disorientation, rashes and even as severe as headaches and nausea- and a sensation of "being watched" among other things, if a person is sensitive to EM fields-might be worth investigating as it may not be paranormal at all.

tschai said:
Poor wiring can also cause symptoms such as disorientation, rashes and even as severe as headaches and nausea- and a sensation of "being watched" among other things, if a person is sensitive to EM fields-might be worth investigating as it may not be paranormal at all.
What if the EM fields and the paranormal do not exclude each other:

From session 21 March 2015
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
(Perceval) When they said that entities love tech, is that why they said in a previous session that Wi-Fi is evil? Can these entities in some way influence the feelings of people in a house by these waves?

A: Related, certainly. Such energies can be drawn upon by all sorts of "critters" in your environment.

[...]
Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

A: Yes

Antony said:

If she is interested, there are also some translations into Russian that she may want to read, here: http://ru.cassiopaea.org/2012/02/18/wave_1/

Hopefully they've solved the problem by now.

Back
Top Bottom