Curious about the woman who the C's mentioned was one of the first Christed Ones.

When and where did she live? What were the influences in her life that led her to become Christed? What did she do after? Does She have any relationship to the Mary that the Catholics pray to?

I have tried to find the session to quote but I can't seem to find it.

When and where did she live? What were the influences in her life that led her to become Christed? What did she do after? Does She have any relationship to the Mary that the Catholics pray to?

I have tried to find the session to quote but I can't seem to find it.

Maybe this one?

May 30th 2009

A: How about "Paleochristianity"?

Q: (laughter) (L) Well since you brought it up... (J) You should respond with, "Now that's an interesting question!" (laughter) (L) What do you mean by Paleochristianity? (laughter) (L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

Q: (L) Okay. Were the Bogomils and the Cathars - as I have surmised - close to understanding this original reality?

A: They had some very close approximations, but they were still influenced by many of the distorted religious ideas of the time.

Q: (L) Okay, what is the importance of Paleochristianity?

A: The only hope for the survival of your realm and species.

Q: (L) In what sense do you mean that?

A: Unification of aim: survival and avoidance of the destruction hanging over your heads as a consequence of the machinations of psychopathy.

Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves

Maybe this one?

Thanks for posting this session excerpt Kay Kim. I had forgotten about these questions and answers.

(L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".

Q: (L) Okay, what is the importance of Paleochristianity?

A: The only hope for the survival of your realm and species.

Q: (L) In what sense do you mean that?

A: Unification of aim: survival and avoidance of the destruction hanging over your heads as a consequence of the machinations of psychopathy.

These are pretty strong words, and bear repeating.

Knowledge of realms other than our own is surely opposite the materialistic view that is propagated everywhere.

So, psychopathic machinations is pretty much in our faces and very clear. And it sounds like the survival of our realm is linked to the survival of our species. No humans, no realm. Our bodies have been “hacked” on numerous occasions via DNA manipulation but then it was our souls that transformed the bodies we were incarnated into To begin with so that points to a 2 way street as far as soul evolution impacting our bodily manifestation. In other words, they can jack around with our bodies but we have the potential to jack right back especially in 4d. That leaves Unification of aim to look into.
And Christedness.
Perhaps that one could use some elucidation. I know I tend to think of this as something given from on high as a gift to a being that is already pure and perfected. I also realize that is the religious programming. The idea we earn a chance at this state through working and paying for it is not part of the programming. Sigh. Just thinking out loud. Anyone is welcome to pick up the ball and run with it.

After reading further along in Laura's new book I am beginning to wonder if the woman the C's referred to might have been Priscilla who some think wrote Hebrews. From Laura's book: A.J. Gordon wrote:"It is evident that the Holy Spirit made this woman Priscilla a teacher of teachers."

Reactions: Pat
After reading further along in Laura's new book I am beginning to wonder if the woman the C's referred to might have been Priscilla who some think wrote Hebrews. From Laura's book: A.J. Gordon wrote:"It is evident that the Holy Spirit made this woman Priscilla a teacher of teachers."
I am wondering if Thecla may be a part of this. I have a book "Lost Scriptures" that contains the "Acts of Thecla". She was connected to Paul, and arrested for humiliating an aristocrat and refusing sexual advances. I am not sure it is correctly connected to this, but wanted to mention it.

From what I understand she was allowed to preach. It may be connected to a "Christed One" (or not), but thought I would share. She advocated celibacy, and baptized HERSELF!

That stood out the most to me, as I have done that. Self baptism fascinates me because there may be a time in life where it is absolutely the thing to do in that moment. Like a self exorcism sort of, but to the same extremity as a process could be, only self directed.

Were early Christians doing this sort of thing? I am making progress on Laura's latest book but am not even half way through, the answer maybe in there.

This may be off topic, just trying to contribute.

Supposedly she said to Paul:

"I have received my cleaning, Paul; for the one who has worked with you for the spread of the gospel has worked with me for my own cleansing."

pg 121 "Lost Scriptures"

Back
Top Bottom