Crystals?

biala84

Jedi Master
Hello
I have a question about crystals.. One time i was passing on the street and i found a stone in the garbage. When i saw a stone i felt like was shining to me and i decide to took it. I felt like it's part of me :) From time to time i put it on the sun. Last time when i was reading a session about the crystals was coming to my mind that maybe that ,,stone'' is a crystal. I make two pictures. If you don't mind to look at this.
Maybe i can help in that project somehow :)

Greetings

Attachments

• 20160503_151836.jpg
    20160503_151836.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 402
  • 20160503_151831.jpg
    20160503_151831.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 340
If it's quartz it should be able to scratch glass with one of the sharp edges. Is the dirt inside it or just on the outside? In the past I've picked up things like this and wondered where it came from.

EDIT: I turned my screen dimmer off so I could get a better look at the picture. I didn't see the frosty bits and stuff at first. Doesn't really look like a piece of glass now.

Recently a "rock hound" I knew visited and gave us a jar full of rocks (probably ones he couldn't sell). I noticed one immediately that caught my eye. It's a beautiful bluish green and partially clear and you can only really appreciate it in sunlight. When you look through it it has green threads through it that look like algae. At the time I did wonder if it was special somehow, but I suspect the only thing special about it is that it conspicuously lacks all the features that I don't really like on stones.

I chceck the thing that you said and it's look like it's glass :) Curious thing about this that in the top of the stone i can see a sal :)
You have more experience than I in that topic so You know in which position i'm :) Have a nice day

Hi all,

I have a similar question.

My man was out walking and found one beautiful natural rock/mineral/crystal sitting in nature with some other rocks - probably somebody sometimes thought it´s a basic rock and wanted to build something out of those rocks.
So, he took it and brought it home so we can inspect it. :-D

It is natural and I cannot say exactly what it is.
I think, if it is a crystal, it would make great space and wifi pollution protection covering my whole apartment because it´s the size of a child's head and for sure at least 5 kilos heavy.

Is there any expert in mineralogy and any suggestions on what to do with it?
First I thought it is an agate then it looked like honey calcite... I don´t know...
I have similar looking agate at home, also pure uncut/unpolished one, but this one looks different than the one I have so I´m not sure what it is....

I don´t think he´s been around humans except for transport, it´s a raw and uncut (unpolished) piece of stone.

Any help is welcomed!
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_8534.jpg
    IMG_8534.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8535.jpg
    IMG_8535.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8536.jpg
    IMG_8536.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8537.jpg
    IMG_8537.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 29
Hi all,

My man was out walking and found one beautiful natural rock/mineral/crystal sitting in nature with some other rocks - probably somebody sometimes thought it´s a basic rock and wanted to build something out of those rocks.

I think, if it is a crystal, it would make great space and wifi pollution protection covering my whole apartment because it´s the size of a child's head and for sure at least 5 kilos heavy.

First I thought it is an agate then it looked like honey calcite... I don´t know...
I have similar looking agate at home, also pure uncut/unpolished one, but this one looks different than the one I have so I´m not sure what it is....

I don´t think he´s been around humans except for transport, it´s a raw and uncut (unpolished) piece of stone.

Any help is welcomed!
Thank you!
Actually i found answer for that question, after time :) The stone i put on the picture is from salt :) I found it and after a few days i heard voice that told me ,,write about this stone on the forum'' and i did it, but i was thinking the reason what i should write.. The stone i have i try it to taste and is really salty. Stones open the gates to the world of dreams. I was also more active during the sleep than during daily leaving now is coming a time that i'm able to live this world like i live dream world. Now my life is pure salt in that meaning that i use also a lots of salt to clean body from metals and protect my body cells. Before on planeth Earth there was an envelope that protected us from radiation, but now is not there so that's why salt like pottasium chloride for empty stomach 8 grams for cup of water and 8 grams of pottasium iodide it is cure for all evil. If You are cleaning yourself take break between chloride and iodide minimum 2 hours.
Crystal if it is... will cut a paper if not, is not... B-) For me that stone was sign to ask about crystals. If You still don't have Crystals from Laura and Your loved ones then try to order for them :)
Have a nice trip 8-)

Hi all,

Any help is welcomed!
Thank you!
I'm not a mineral expert, but I want to have a guess and say it looks a bit calcite-y. I'd love to find out what it is, it's a cracker! What a great find.

I´ve posted pictures to some forums and they said - calcite.
I also did some research and found a similar-looking stone and people said that if you spray it with vinegar and it makes a fuzzing sound, then it´s calcite.

I did just that and it did make a fuzzing sound. :-)

I went online to search the meaning of calcite and this is what it says:
Basic chakra: sacral and plexus solaris

Spiritual meaning: orange calcite develops intuition and quick reaction to make decisions in certain situations. Calcite is also a powerful energy filter. With its presence in the room, calcite cleanses the energy from the space and enhances our energy. Calcite is believed to be associated with higher consciousness and accelerates spiritual development. It brings emotional stability, consistency and confidence. Eliminates nightmares and protects against sleepwalking.

Medicinal properties: calcite laid on the sacral chakra has a positive effect on digestion, relieves nausea, vomiting and a feeling of satiety. It helps absorb calcium in the bones, strengthens the skeleton and joints and relieves cramps. Like other calcites it is used to treat many bone diseases. Enhances growth in children. Helps heal wounds after surgery. Calcite elixir soothes nail softening, supports hair growth and strengthens tooth enamel.

So looks like we have a huge, uncut protection stone in our hands :-)

Added:
Any idea on how to clean it from potential bad energies trapped?
Should I also sing to it or....?

Thank you! :-)

I also did some research and found a similar-looking stone and people said that if you spray it with vinegar and it makes a fuzzing sound, then it´s calcite.

Added:

Well, if you must put it in a stream of water it may be difficult. But if you have a garden, there is also the technic of bury it in the ground for several weeks and then clean it with water.

Great find, I'm happy for you!

Added:

Yes i think You should sing :)

Back
Top Bottom