Crystals Network

I was wondering about the Crystals Connection, how or where to connected.
And I think I found the all the answers from the transcripts.

April 15, 2000

Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?

A: Radio waves.

Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?

A: Transmission.

Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge was to receive communication and to sendcommunication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about nowadays. It was a machine, so to speak....

A: Well, one strengthens their abilities due to awareness channel grooving.

Q: (L) What gets strengthened from contact with the stones?

A: Your abilities.

April 16th 2016

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence”.

Q: (L) Essence as in Gurdjieff essence I guess...

A: Yes
A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.

(L) So. Well, all of that's very interesting.

(Galatea) Could we place crystals around our house, like one at each corner? Would that help increase the protection?

A: Not enough! Need intent of inhabitants
Q: (Pierre) Oh, they just used the Cosmic Retrieval System to answer this question.

Q: (Pierre) That's pretty handy.

A: Information field access

August 14th 2016

A: There really is no such thing as "pure" randomness.

Q: (Ark) They are reading my book. [laughter]

A: How could there be when all is information? If something exists at all in your realm, it derives from a "higher" realm of information. How then could it be "random"? Sets
(L) There are a number of people who have commented on crystals that have been selected for them that were flawed as they perceived it. And I would like to know why do some people get selected crystals that have these perceived flaws?

A: They are not "flaws". They are etched frequency modulators similar to the principle of computer chips, and thus can load and carry and transmit specific information.

February 10th 2018

(Pierre) I still don't understand this coding thing... They mentioned it already when we asked about this gravity game. They said that the girls were unconsciously decoding, and now we talk about a similar topic: PK. And again, they talk about coding. Genetic coding... Is there like a... What is coded, and what is decoded?

A: Codes express as waves of energy.

Q: (Artemis) Think of it like the Matrix when he sees the code of the Matrix and affects it. Something like that.

(L) So they say express... Codes are information. They are stored as information. They express as energy. So, if that's the case, then would gravity be like the ultimate code or the ultimate information, and electromagnetism an expression of information?

(Pierre) So, if codes are involved in PK, and codes express as waves of energy, does it mean that in this world that PK is based on some energetic phenomena?

(Pierre) At a distance I move this crystal. There is PK between the experiencer and the item. Energetically, what is going on? That's my question.

A: Information is being sent.

Q: (Pierre) Information is being sent by the individual to the item - in an energetic form?

A: Yes like a phone call.

Q: (Pierre) It's electromagnetic, and then...

(L) It gets decoded. So, next question?

(Artemis) Pierre is still curious... [laughter] So, this information that's being sent, it's like light being sent essentially, yes?

A: Close

May 28th 2013

Q: (Belibaste) Quick question. Is there a connection between information and electricity?

A: Very close.

Q: (Belibaste) So the more information in the body, the higher the electric charge? Is there a correlation?

Q: (L) And the higher the electric charge, the less likely you are to attract. (Belibaste) Depending on the charge. That's where I was going to go: the correlation between positive charge and truth and negative charge and information that is orthogonal to truth. .

A: Sphere packing tachyons.

Q: (Anart) Probably has something to do with order and information. (Kniall) Information is not material. (Ark) Information is something which gives the form. The form when it does things, you consider it as a matter. But information shapes the form. It's not matter. It's the shaping principle.

Thank you Kay Kim, it was a good reminder and I wholly appreciated your input.

My understanding is that to raise our FRV to help us better connect to each other through the Crystals network, there are some physical activities that could help that I have put into practice when I can, such as the following:
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?

A: Major yes.

Q: (L) How many times a day?

A: 3

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 33

Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?

A: Okay.
Physical activities may help if one is willing and able to put them into practice as possibly part of a daily routine. I do practice most of these but in my country, cold showers are not possible as the climate is tropical and water temperature does not reach the levels which would be required for the beneficial effects of true cold showers to kick in. It could be called a type of "voluntary suffering" as Gurdjieff put it, and one could think of other ways to lean into discomfort to help with discipline. Of course, please be very careful when it comes to your physical body because injuries can definitely set you back in doing anything in life. Thus, if you decide to try any of these things, check the relevant threads for further information before trying them out.

In addition to the above mentioned physical activities, there are the rules for spiritual protection which were suggested by the C's in the 18 May 2019 session and discussed by Laura and session participants. These should be much much safer than performing more physical activities. They have been discussed and summarized well by @BrendaH and @thorbiorn on the same thread (post link below). It may be worth mentioning though that if one has blood sugar control issues and has trouble with not eating at predetermined times of the day, one may be desirous to experiment carefully if one decides to try intermittent fasting, which is one of the spiritual practices (under "Diet").

Thanks for starting the thread Kay Kim :hug2: . I pray that everyone is able to achieve a stronger connection to the each other in the group with the Crystal Connection project, it's unique and one of a kind, and is getting larger by the day. 🙏

Lately I felt that I needed to fortify or focus my intention about how best way to connecting my crystals to information field.
Because, I can’t remember any dreams when I wake up.
So, one night I asked to dream-stone, ‘please help me to remember my dreams,’ then next morning I did remember!

So nowadays every morning and night, before I recite the crystals reading, I says to all the crystals ‘Ok crystals lets connect to the information field, Divine Cosmic Mind, STO forces and Cassiopaea forum members Crystals.’ And I thanks to all the crystals and speaks about my intention to each crystals. Haha I have lots fun with talk to the crystals.

April 16th 2016

Q: (Pierre) What is it? The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.

(L) So. Well, all of that's very interesting.

(Galatea) Could we place crystals around our house, like one at each corner? Would that help increase the protection?

A: Not enough! Need intent of inhabitants!

Q: (L) If we put our intent in the crystals, and then plant them around the corners of the house...

(Galatea) Or the corners of the yard maybe.

(L) Would it help?

I have received my additional Car and Travel crystals about one week ago, and I noticed that my Car Crystal is biggest than the six crystals I have now.
It seems amazingly each crystal had been selected to matches each members needed in the person’s situation or living environment !
Because I lives in Alaska and we have long winter time that cold and snowing.
Anyway before I got the Car Crystal, it was about month ago, when I was coming back to home from the grocery store, all of sudden my car was sliding off to left side of wooden area about 10 ft and I got stuck in there. And I called my neighbor for help and he pulled out my car.
Luckily nothing bad, just some dent on right side of second door. But I know that it was my own fault because I didn’t shift gear to 4 wheel drive. And the car was gift from my son.
And about two weeks later, my son come by and saw that car, said good thing I didn’t get hurt.
And after he went back to his home, about two weeks later, in the morning I was just about to wake up and I saw visions in one second that he comes driving fast and went to the place that normally he would not park in his car.
Well, I had few visions before and I understood that what was the meaning but this one was puzzled.
Then later he sent me a picture of nice new car and said he brought the new car.
And I found out that he had almost same incident like me that his front part and lights smashed. That was kind of strange incident.
Only I could think about maybe the universe is BF350CC1-3399-450D-BED6-54C47BDD88C6.jpegtrying to teach him some lesson, because he is the kind of person that has so much confidence in his life what he does and he think, and when he sees someone’s misfortune or something not right then he think that person is fool. Well, actually I was thinking like that sometimes in my life too.
But now all the experience from the life and all the knowledge from forum, I don’t laugh anybody. And grow compassion towards humans.
I hope he gets his lesson too.

Lately I felt that I needed to fortify or focus my intention about how best way to connecting my crystals to information field.
Because, I can’t remember any dreams when I wake up.
So, one night I asked to dream-stone, ‘please help me to remember my dreams,’ then next morning I did remember!

So nowadays every morning and night, before I recite the crystals reading, I says to all the crystals ‘Ok crystals lets connect to the information field, Divine Cosmic Mind, STO forces and Cassiopaea forum members Crystals.’ And I thanks to all the crystals and speaks about my intention to each crystals. Haha I have lots fun with talk to the crystals.

I have received my additional Car and Travel crystals about one week ago, and I noticed that my Car Crystal is biggest than the six crystals I have now.
It seems amazingly each crystal had been selected to matches each members needed in the person’s situation or living environment !
Because I lives in Alaska and we have long winter time that cold and snowing.
Anyway before I got the Car Crystal, it was about month ago, when I was coming back to home from the grocery store, all of sudden my car was sliding off to left side of wooden area about 10 ft and I got stuck in there. And I called my neighbor for help and he pulled out my car.
Luckily nothing bad, just some dent on right side of second door. But I know that it was my own fault because I didn’t shift gear to 4 wheel drive. And the car was gift from my son.
And about two weeks later, my son come by and saw that car, said good thing I didn’t get hurt.
And after he went back to his home, about two weeks later, in the morning I was just about to wake up and I saw visions in one second that he comes driving fast and went to the place that normally he would not park in his car.
Well, I had few visions before and I understood that what was the meaning but this one was puzzled.
Then later he sent me a picture of nice new car and said he brought the new car.
And I found out that he had almost same incident like me that his front part and lights smashed. That was kind of strange incident.
Only I could think about maybe the universe is View attachment 40978trying to teach him some lesson, because he is the kind of person that has so much confidence in his life what he does and he think, and when he sees someone’s misfortune or something not right then he think that person is fool. Well, actually I was thinking like that sometimes in my life too.
But now all the experience from the life and all the knowledge from forum, I don’t laugh anybody. And grow compassion towards humans.
I hope he gets his lesson too.
I have a little anecdote about our car car too. Just a few days after I received the protection crystals, the one for the car included, my friend left by car to go shopping. When he picked up the car in the car park to go home, the car wouldn't start. He had to call a tow truck which took the car to the garage (my friend left the protection stone inside the car). As it is an old car with some problems we thought that it was over, that the repairs would have been too expensive and that we would have to buy a new car.
After a few days of waiting the garage finally called and told us that the car had started up again on its own without them having to do anything. They advised us to exchange some of the faulty parts that were probably responsible for the problem. That's what we did, but in another garage. When we went to pick up the car the mechanic said that in the end, even though they had changed the part he didn't think that's where the problem came from and they didn't ask us for any payment because they had made a mistake in the diagnosis. So the car is running fine for the moment and on top of that we got a new part changed for free. Thank you protection crystal!

Hello there,
I'm not sure this is the right thread but I have a question in regard to the water cristal.
In the booklet it says to use as much as possible pure water.
I bought a water distiller in order to have all I need to create colloidal silver, but i use it like 1x every 5/6 months as it can create 4,5L of distiller water and with that i'm ok for a couple of months of colloidal silver production for myself and some relatives.
I read in the past but never went deeper into the subject of drinking distiller water, benefits, threat, etc ... I spotted this thread opened recently by Kay but the subject is not exactly the same. I remember but without any certitude that I read that you can drink distilled water until you have already a good alimentation with all the nutriments you need, but here i clearly lack more concrete facts.

So i'm wondering if it's advised or not to whether partially drink "normal" water with the water cristal and partially distilled water (also "dynamized" by the water cristal), and if yes, what would be the quantity ? One glass of distilled water per day ?
(and the discussion could be extended to "drinking distilled water" if necessary, but then maybe open another thread ?)

Sub question/wondering : I actually keep the distilled water in a plastic bottle of 5L and use it when I have to generate 1/2L of colloidal silver. Would it be worth it to plundge the water cristal in the bottle during one day ? (so my distilled water used for colloidal silver would be dynamized by the cristal, but i produce colloidal silver for different peope including me)
At least i was wondering if the "dynamisation" remains or not, as I actually go a few month the a batch of distilled water for colloidal silver.

Well, finally a bunch of questions and wonderings :-[ :whistle: ... :-D

J'utilise l'eau du robinet dans une bouteille d'un litre et demi où je place mon cristal d'eau,
Je mets cette eau dans 3 bouteilles d'un demi litre que je dois autant que nécessaire
et je refais une bouteille d'un litre et demi avec le cristal.
Juste avant de refaire la bouteille d'un litre et demi je place mon cristal d'eau sur mes genoux avec tous les autres pendant ma prière du matin, prières cristaux et chanson ainsi que la prière au Divin Esprit Cosmique de Laura...

I use tap water in a 1.5 liter bottle where I place my water crystal,
I put this water in 3 bottles of half a liter that I need as much as necessary
I put this water in 3 bottles of half a liter that I have to use as much as necessary and I make a new bottle of one and a half liter with the crystal.
Just before remaking the bottle of one and a half liter I place my crystal of water on my knees with all the others during my prayer of the morning, crystal prayers and song as well as the prayer to the Divine Cosmic Spirit of Laura...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?

Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a sychronization or something? Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts...

(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) What if everybody just began to build a spiral of energy? On, say, Wednesday night at such-and-such a time, we'd all gather together with our crystals that provide the link-up. And then, just basically maybe sing some songs to connect chakras just to see what happens? I guess we should experiment with that.

A: Yes!

Q: (Galatea) Would it be a good idea for us to meditate and envision a better reality with our crystals?

A: Try to avoid defining how it might happen, but, yes!

Q: (L) Everybody could visualize themselves in a "new world", but without trying to define what it is or how it happens. Don't limit it or anticipate.

A: Soon we will provide inspiration! Continue the project for now but with all awareness!

I would like to do something "in unison" using crystals. To recite daily prayer for example. Plain and simple. No defining. No anticipation.
It seems there is nothing much to wait for in this crazy times. I am also curious what can happen.
Will read daily prayer on boxing day at 1 PM Greenwich. Join me if you want/can. I will be reading it 3 times. So there ir some space for synchronicity.

Zee

Dear Friends,

Please pray for me as I am going through hard times. Cannot even start write this in Swamp. Simply no time and energy to do it. Events are changing in a crazy pace. And at the same time I have to eat, sleep, go to work and look okay to others.
My soulmate needs my support. I don't feel I will manage to do this on my own.

Does any of you know any good hypnotherapist based in London?

Thank you,

Dear Friends,

Please pray for me as I am going through hard times. Cannot even start write this in Swamp. Simply no time and energy to do it. Events are changing in a crazy pace. And at the same time I have to eat, sleep, go to work and look okay to others.

Thank you,
You are not alone Zee Ley :hug2: you'll be in our prayers. Stay strong ! ❤️

Dear Friends,

Thank you,
Hang in there! The show is at its peak, there is no giving up now!

I would like to do something "in unison" using crystals. To recite daily prayer for example. Plain and simple. No defining. No anticipation.
It seems there is nothing much to wait for in this crazy times. I am also curious what can happen.
I would love to carry on with a group daily prayer on a regular basis. Even more reasons to do so now.

I'll be reading it tomorrow 3 times in a row from 11 AM Greenwich. Join me if you can.

Back
Top Bottom