Crystals Network

I would love to carry on with a group daily prayer on a regular basis. Even more reasons to do so now.

I'll be reading it tomorrow 3 times in a row from 11 AM Greenwich. Join me if you can

I understand what you mean, surely group prayer is more fortify one’s intentions, but we are living in different places and different time zones.
And I have a dog to take care of his needs, and also have to do other things. And I do pray every morning and night, and singing every day 8pm to Crystals. And doing other activities in the forum, and also researching some of topics most often. So, I am busy every days, that’s enough for me to handle right now.

I understand what you mean, surely group prayer is more fortify one’s intentions, but we are living in different places and different time zones.
And I have a dog to take care of his needs, and also have to do other things. And I do pray every morning and night, and singing every day 8pm to Crystals. And doing other activities in the forum, and also researching some of topics most often. So, I am busy every days, that’s enough for me to handle right now.

No stress ❤️

I am sure that the energies of prayers are not bound to what we here, at 3D level, perceive as space and time. Therefore i believe time or space do not matter. It’s in the prayers intention. In the connection what matters. Boundless. Like the grace of birds in flight. :-)

A question about water crystal and homeopathy and hope this is the best place to ask:

If I put a homeopathic remedy into water, better to take the water crystal out or can I leave it in?

I added a 30C Chamomilla pilule to a thermos that had my water crystal in. How does it affect the programming? Shall I separate the crystal and water by transferring the water into another vessel?

TIA! Best!

Personnellement, je n'aurai rien mis avec le cristal par contre vous pouvez utiliser l'eau dans un autre récipient et mettre votre remède...

Personally, I would not have put anything with the crystal but you can use water in another container and put your remedy...

Personnellement, je n'aurai rien mis avec le cristal par contre vous pouvez utiliser l'eau dans un autre récipient et mettre votre remède...

Personally, I would not have put anything with the crystal but you can use water in another container and put your remedy...
Thank you.

For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.
Because, the One’s own Crystals will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.
And then we will have Songbook and CD too.
It is truly remarkable and privilege for us to have our own unique Crystals and Songs!

The song- In the Garden of the Universe is so beautiful that it touched my heart and I Thanks for being member of this Forum Group.
And in this whole Universe, we are the only one group that knows it's meaning and singing.
It seems like the song have another purpose for us to use it.

Because, according to Laura,
"We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder."

The song "In the Garden of the Universe" is an energy builder!!!
So, it seems while we still have time, we can able to working on ourselves to raise higher vibration frequency through the crystals and singing song to build up energy.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.
And the song is variation from old song but Andromeda re-written lyrics give new meaning, thus, it have new sound energy resonance.
Then the song has been singing many times to Charged Crystals, that it's new unique energy is/was established in the cosmic level.

So, when we sing the same song, and same intent, then natually the crystal will would assist us to connect to the same cosmic level too.
Thus, the crystal and the song eventually lead us to build up higher energy for our own selves.
And then, when time come, we all can pass safely to 4th density as one whole group.

When we connected to the Crystals Network, it will be permanently stay on with each of us. So, always should be singing at 8pm on One’s own time.

Anyway Laura said,
"It is good for the vagus nerve and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime."

I think best way to get the Crystals is, contact Chu, that’s what I did. Maybe there’s other way too.

Here is Andromeda's lyric modification:

IN THE GARDEN OF THE UNIVERSE

I come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses,
Nature’s voice I hear, falling on my ear,
The universe discloses.

[Chorus:]
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,
And she tells me I am her own,
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice,
Is so sweet the birds start their singing,
And the melody that life gives to me,
Within my heart is ringing.

Knowledge stirs, and it’s movement’s so true
The sun dawns to highlight its glory,
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams,
Will grace my whole life’s story.

You can download, Laura’s singing voice “The Garden of the Universe,” in Joe’s post.
Thank you for all the information, Kay Kim! I got the message that I'm to get my crystals very soon and I'm learning the song tonight. I'm grinning from ear to ear! :clap:🎼

A question about water crystal and homeopathy and hope this is the best place to ask:

If I put a homeopathic remedy into water, better to take the water crystal out or can I leave it in?

I added a 30C Chamomilla pilule to a thermos that had my water crystal in. How does it affect the programming? Shall I separate the crystal and water by transferring the water into another vessel?

TIA! Best!

Hi SMM ! I usually put homeopathic remedy into charged water and it works perfectly🙏 Actually , I didn’t see any difference while putting homeopathy either into simple water or into charged, they work same well 👍

Thank you Kay Kim for such helpful info and reminder how to charge and work with our crystals !
Lately I felt that I needed to fortify or focus my intention about how best way to connecting my crystals to information field.
Because, I can’t remember any dreams when I wake up.
So, one night I asked to dream-stone, ‘please help me to remember my dreams,’ then next morning I did remember!
I was thinking just the other days about it and here’s the answer👏 ...I’m having the same problem of not remembering my dreams ...When I wake up I usually remember just the emotion of the dream like “wow I saw smth amazing” or “terrifying/interesting etc” but no details...I was searching for different technics “how to remember your dreams” but nothing helped yet ...Now I’ll try to talk to my dream crystal ! Thank you very much for advice 🌻

Back
Top Bottom