Crystals Network

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.
Because, the One’s own Crystals will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.
And then we will have Songbook and CD too.
It is truly remarkable and privilege for us to have our own unique Crystals and Songs!

The song- In the Garden of the Universe is so beautiful that it touched my heart and I Thanks for being member of this Forum Group.
And in this whole Universe, we are the only one group that knows it's meaning and singing.
It seems like the song have another purpose for us to use it.

Because, according to Laura,
"We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder."

The song "In the Garden of the Universe" is an energy builder!!!
So, it seems while we still have time, we can able to working on ourselves to raise higher vibration frequency through the crystals and singing song to build up energy.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.
And the song is variation from old song but Andromeda re-written lyrics give new meaning, thus, it have new sound energy resonance.
Then the song has been singing many times to Charged Crystals, that it's new unique energy is/was established in the cosmic level.

So, when we sing the same song, and same intent, then natually the crystal will would assist us to connect to the same cosmic level too.
Thus, the crystal and the song eventually lead us to build up higher energy for our own selves.
And then, when time come, we all can pass safely to 4th density as one whole group.

When we connected to the Crystals Network, it will be permanently stay on with each of us. So, always should be singing at 8pm on One’s own time.

Anyway Laura said,
"It is good for the vagus nerve and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime."

April 1st 2007

Q: (L) Alright, Scotty and I were talking about this … We were gonna ask is there any kind … I mean, since we once before got some information about charging crystals with certain energy. We wonder if there is any way to … you know, any object that could be charged with a particular energy and if there was such an object how to charge it with that energy to either protect or enhance a persons FRV … frequency resonance vibration. Is there? You know, that you could wear on your body?

A: Sort of. Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight!

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence”.

Q: (L) Essence as in Gurdjieff essence I guess …

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Alright then … and then you supposed to wear these on your body?

A: Yes or carry in pocket

April 16th 2016

A: We have talked about crystal selection previously.

Q: (L) They did? When?

(Ark) There was nothing except this...

A: We suggested that linkage between group members might be enhanced by utilizing crystals charged by you here

May 7th 2016

(L) Alright, the crystals. The crystals have been in the spring. We were going to bring them out today, but Andromeda pointed out that we have one more night of pretty much a dark moon, so we could leave them in tonight and bring them out tomorrow on the 8th, which she thinks is numerologically a better day. Is she correct?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Good job. 8 is a really good number. 8 is the first day of the next beginning if you have a cycle of 7. Okay, so... Anyhow, in amongst this marvelous collection of crystals, there are a lot of roundish or blobby-shaped polished multicolored stones. I'm not quite sure what to do with them. Are those kinds of stones useful for protection?

A: No

Q: (L) Are those kinds of stones useful at all?

Q: (L) What are they useful for?

A: As you received already in your uplink before this communication, those stones are perfect repositories for creative energies and dream guides.

Q: (Galatea) Dream guides? What do they mean?

(Andromeda,) To help with dream work, maybe?

Q: (Andromeda,) And are they different from the different kinds of natural stones?

A: Not really, but should be selected carefully for the specific individual.

Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (L) What kind of charge comes from the sun to the Earth? Is it like negative, or...

(Pierre) Positive overall.

(L) So the overall charge from the sun to the Earth is positive?

(Pierre) I'm not sure they're talking about electric charge here. Maybe we should ask.

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being

July 16th 2016

A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?

Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a sychronization or something? Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts...

(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?

A: Indeed

August 14th 2016

(L) Oh! There is one other question I wanted to ask. There are a number of people who have commented on crystals that have been selected for them that were flawed as they perceived it. And I would like to know why do some people get selected crystals that have these perceived flaws?

A: They are not "flaws". They are etched frequency modulators similar to the principle of computer chips, and thus can load and carry and transmit specific information.

Q: (Galatea) So basically everybody needs to stop being so shallow and superficial and love their crystal that loves them!

(L) Well, not just that, but I think they need to appreciate the fact that this is an energy-transmitting device. It's not an ornament.

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

Q: (Galatea) That's why my moonstone jumped off my necklace.

(L) I see. Very interesting

A: Consider crystal protection for travel and supplementary spaces.

Q: (L) You mean like the crystals we charged to put in all of our vehicles?

Q: (Joe) What's a supplementary space?

(L) Any special places in the house, like a home office or somewhere you spend a lot of time. Something like that?

Q: (L) So we have these crystals that we already charged for travel protection. I guess we could offer them to group members to have a crystal in their vehicle, attach it to their bicycle, in their offices... Is that what you mean?

A: Yes. The more the better.

Q: (L) Do we need to select each one personally?

A: No. The batch you have prepared is ideal for the purpose, as they are, indiscriminately.

Q: (L) So people could take them and even make jewelry out of them.

(Andromeda) Wherever they spend a lot of time.

(L) Yeah, wherever they spend a lot of time: in the kitchen, or...

A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?

A: Close

As far as cost goes, I'm not going to refuse a crystal to anyone who asks, but I would ask that everyone try to donate ten or 20 euros to cover costs. If you can donate more, please do and that will cover my time and effort. I suspect that it is kind of like the widow's mite: if a person gives a little, but it is a LOT to that person, they will receive a lot in the way of energy. Same for those who have more, I think you will receive according to what you give. Plus you will make it possible for me to send crystals to those who have no extra money at all.

So, please don't let financial issues stop you from asking if you have a need!

I think best way to get the Crystals is, contact Chu, that’s what I did. Maybe there’s other way too.
Just in case it's important, about 15 of you haven't sent us your birth date. Hopefully each of you know who didn't send it, because for some people I wouldn't know who you are on the forum. So, if you haven't sent it, you can send it to info@paleochristianity. I don't know how important that is, but Laura and Andromeda will. :D

Here is Andromeda's lyric modification:

IN THE GARDEN OF THE UNIVERSE

I come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses,
Nature’s voice I hear, falling on my ear,
The universe discloses.

[Chorus:]
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,
And she tells me I am her own,
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice,
Is so sweet the birds start their singing,
And the melody that life gives to me,
Within my heart is ringing.

Knowledge stirs, and it’s movement’s so true
The sun dawns to highlight its glory,
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams,
Will grace my whole life’s story.

That means that we want to see that everyone gets:

A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them.

Well, sitting around and singing for an hour or two is certainly fun, more or less. And of course, when you repeat something a number of times that requires your full attention, a LOT OF INTENT goes into it: that's the first thing I noticed. No distractions or you lose tune, lyrics, coordination with others!!! So I begin to understand why the Cs said this. It really concentrates your mind/will/intent. And perhaps this is why they suggest over and over again certain kinds of group singing. Even if you get really practiced at singing a particular song, you still can't just do it automatically!!! On top of that, all of this is apparently manifesting in the sound vibrations which are being recorded in the EM fields of electrically active stones.

You can download, Laura’s singing voice “The Garden of the Universe,” in Joe’s post.
Laura just recorded the 'straight up' version, a capella. Here it is.

The key is G and the guitar chords (for those interested) would be (original lyrics)

Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Q: (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you

Q: (Joe) Music to soothe the savage the beast!

A: Music to communicate to the soul.

Q: (L) Well, I really don't understand.

A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit
A: Laurel Canyon anyone?

Q: (Keit) We were just talking about it today! (Joe) Yeah, they were all picked. (C**) So would Laura's voice be kind of what Gurdjieff called "objective music"?

For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.

Thank you for the timely and thoughtful post Kay Kim :hug2:

Q: (Perceval) Was that dream I had of being attacked that {name deleted} appeared in, was that...?

A: A disturbance in the force indeed. Ark shivered in anguish.

Q: (Ark) What shivered? (L) Remember that dream that Perceval had that he was talking about, and it was really a bad dream about being attacked or chased or something, and he was having that dream the same night that you woke up shivering and having all that weird stuff going on? And we couldn't figure out what was happening with you. And then we asked the C's about it and they said something about the “war leader is connected to his warriors, a disturbance [in the force]”, etc. That almost suggests a direct attack on Perceval...

A: Close. You must never forget that this is a real war at the deepest levels, a war for souls and the future. All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome...

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it? A: Close

And without boring anyone by sharing the weekend's interpreted 'C's dreams, but after the latest session must say it would seem really nice if there felt like there was something coordinated and 'tangible' those of us on the outer (men with crystals) could do to specifically to help 'the war leader' (and by default the ladies) - much as I think Andromeda's modified lyrics are glorious, dreamland does seem to be a warzone more often than not...

Not sure exactly what I'm trying to say here but perhaps @aragorn would empathise...some form of co-linear 'dream crystal warrior' mantra or similiar?

Thank you Kay Kim, this is a great summary job.
In fact, it's been a while since I wanted to copy the lyrics of the song IN THE GARDEN OF THE UNIVERSE in order to have it in several room in the house, and you just put it right in time. Thank you again. 🙏

Does it have to be a specific type of crystal or is it the same?

I am not clear what your question is, but, to setup our members connection must have to be come from the Crystals that charged by Laura, because each Crystal selected by the Cassiopaean according to the person’s own frequency matches.

This link have all the information about how to order Crystals.

I am not clear what your question is, but, to setup our members connection must have to be come from the Crystals that charged by Laura, because each Crystal selected by the Cassiopaean according to the person’s own frequency matches.

This link have all the information about how to order Crystals.
I misunderstood something, thanks.

Hi Kay-Kim regarding to the crystals if you have a chance, or anyone that can help me to clarify:
-What kind of crystals (just quartz or can be gemstones too) are referring or good for programming with intentions?
And whats the basics cleaning- charge- caring or for do it?

Apology, I never programing a crystal and also I don't have to many quartz stones, just I have some gemstones in some jewelry and I would like to know if is ok trying to program rings, or earrings in order to put intentions on the jewelry and wear them all the time near the body
I have some small diamonds, I love to see the carbon imperfection inside, I love how transparent and brilliant they are, an Australian white opal and an amethyst and a crystalline quartz, that's it.
I'm going to pay as much attention as possible to see if I can get more quartz, but I wonder if someone could help me to know if gemstones work to program them.

Thanks in advance

This jewelry that I mention half I bought in a pawn shop and the other is a gift, one of the rings was from my husband's mother from her 2 marriage (she died tragically at the hands of one of her boyfriends), I think that when my husband gave it to me I prayed for her.
But I wonder if the energy of the people who previously owned the jewelry could affect you in a negative way.

Hello Jess,
Sorry, I don’t know how to program crystals.
And I have to tell you that if you program your own crystals, then there is no connection to any other forum members Crystals.
You should read my post very carefully then you will understand some of questions like ‘why’ ‘how’ ‘what is for’ and who are doing this project. All the answers are there.
Hope someone give you better and clear answers.

thanks Kay Kim for reply
Yes, I think I've understand the point about Crystals Connection/ Crystals project.
In these following days I am about to fill out the form and acquire some of them.

I only wondered for reasons of using what I have in hand, or what is available at my fingertips, if there was the possibility of gathering as much crystals as possible and reinforcing protection within my personal possibilities, just that.

thanks 👍

thanks Kay Kim for reply
Yes, I think I've understand the point about Crystals Connection/ Crystals project.
In these following days I am about to fill out the form and acquire some of them.

I only wondered for reasons of using what I have in hand, or what is available at my fingertips, if there was the possibility of gathering as much crystals as possible and reinforcing protection within my personal possibilities, just that.

thanks 👍

Hi Jess,

I think you’re already on the Crystals request thread that Chu opened up. I think some of these answers are on the threads that she suggests people read. So I would point you in that direction for a better understanding.

From what I remember, it was suggested to a few members who also had crystals in their possession that they could potentially charge them themselves, but it would require cleaning them up first with water and sunlight, you could also then charge them with your intent, using prayers and the song, the idea, from what I understand is.. to clean them up first, and then use your intent to charge them periodically.

Hope it helps :)

Hello,
By looking at the last video of the french (known) Jean-Jacques Crevecoeur (here's the link), in this video he inserted an experience which visibly was done ...in China ? Anyway, it's ... how to say .... demonstrative ! 400 metronomes synchronising after a small time :

It's good "visual" to understand why reaching the save FRV is important ... and my understanding is that the cristals allow us to better connect to each others and "synchronise" more rapidly .
This is my view, please correct if i miss :umm: - I actually consider that these cristals have other functions, or that these other functions are natural consequences which are directly linked to reaching this ... mutual FRV (?)

I was also wondering about the following aspect : if someone fully or almost fully agreed with the main "material" which is shared here, but does not "apply" for a cristal, is there any ... weighting/ponderation that can be made between someone who have a cristal and someone who do not ? (both from the community). And the sub-question, as described just above : do cristals bring something new, on the level of protection, or theyt strengthen something already present, or accelerate it ? (and then back to the first question : if strenghening/accelerating, any factor of ponderation ? if this applies ?)

Back
Top Bottom