Crystals Connection Singing is Not Needed for all Members

Re: Crystals Connection Singing is Not Need for Whole Members

Kay Kim,
I'm so glad that you found the video interesting! It's disk 1 of a 2 DVD set I watched when it first came out (2004) and it really inspired me, still does!
And you watched the whole thing! Wow! I admit, for me, it's difficult not to watch - the first time I visited NYC I found myself in Union Square watching a circle of B-Boys, I looked up and four hours had passed!
I'm nowhere near as athletic as these dancers - although, I've always wanted to breakdance but just never was able to pull off any basic moves, it was just incredibly difficult. I just couldn't figure out how to even start. But then, around 5 years ago, for the first time in my life, I gave diet and fitness my FULL attention and completed "Occam's Protocol" - from Tim Ferriss' book The 4-Hr Body - and IT WORKED! I've always had difficulty putting on weight so I made it a goal to do so. In two months I built 12.5 lbs. of lean muscle mass and felt amazing! It was an incredible and empowering feeling to realize that with focus and real work I had the ability to actually transform my body!
At that point I tried to do some breakdance moves and I actually could! For me it was just a 'duh' moment - "Oh, I couldn't bust any moves because I didn't have the strength to do so!"

Supercool that you're a dancer! I took a couple of Tango classes and really liked it, am interested in learning some Swing. Yeah, it's so important to have fun!
Other than planking, what kind of exercises do you do? I'm not even sure I could plank at this point. Oy.

I had assumed that I'd be able to check out those Maze Dance videos, the transcript alluded to 5 of them, but I'm not able to find them.
I'm aware it's been asked before, but does anyone have any idea of where these videos are?

Persej said:
You might be right when you say that some people are already "purified" and ready for the "next step" . But others still need more work, because some of the bugs are very difficult to eradicate.

There is also a topic of detox which needs to be addressed (heavy metals and other stuff). Some people have a problem with that.

Yes, some of us still need more working time to achieve adequate level to cleanse the body and mind.
But I believe we have been given all the right tools of information from the Cs. The bugs/virus can get rid by just need to rise body temperature little bit higher than normal.

Laura said:
(L) Now, we're doing these dietary changes and this cold therapy and so forth. I'm wondering if that is going to change our normal body temperature by changing some DNA which will then enable a different temperature-related INTRON or something in the body to activate or deactivate the blockage? Is this kind of temperature-related?

A: Yes.

(Perceval) Well, does cold adaptation increase your core body temperature?

A: Ultimately, yes.

Q: (Pierre) By how much?

A: A degree or two.

(Perceval) Which might be deadly to specific viruses... It might be beneficial for keeping bad things away.

(Pierre) At 39 degrees C, most of them die.

(L) So, if you have a higher body temperature, not only could you be activating some good DNA inside of you, you'd definitely be cutting off the access of the evil viruses.

So, some members have been doing Cold Adaptation few years now? It seems most of members prefer cold baths than cold showers.

And what about heavy metal detox by iodine, the iodine also get rid of all the parasitic microorganism too. And the iodine information started 2009 by Gaby and confirmed by Cs on 2015. So, some of members have been taken iodine since 2009.

Laura said:
Session Date: November 21st 2015

Q: (L) ..... I am just read this iodine book by a David Brownstein: “Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It”. This guy talks about how iodine can kill fungi, bacteria, viruses, detox heavy metals from the body, even the ones that other detox methods don’t get, remove evil fluoride, and basically just has miraculous effects on all the body systems.
He says that 96% of all people on the planet are iodine deficient. When people come to him, he generally starts them off at pretty high doses, like 50 to 100mg a day, and sometimes twice a day.

This is supposed to not only replenish the body’s iodine, but also to detox bromines, fluorines, metals, etc. It can also kill off any microbes that have taken up residence because of the body’s weakened immune system due to all those toxins.

But there is this other book that I read which says that you ought to start off slowly and build up because of detox side-effects or whatnot. So, some people have started slow and as soon as they have a few drops, they start having symptoms. What are these symptoms from? Is it detox or what?

A: Activation of microbes drawing on the enhanced energy.

Q: (L) We sort of wondered if that was the case. Several of us, as soon as we had been taking iodine a few days, old issues started coming up, like cold sores and such. Several of us started having pains and tiredness and activation of some kind of viral condition, stiff neck, and a bunch of other things. It was similar to the herx reactions we had with the anti-biotic protocol. On the other hand, it seemed more like the viruses got energized by the iodine. Chu even had an attack of her cocksackie virus that flares up in her pancreas about once or twice a year. That’s what made me think that instead of backing off and lowering the dose, the best thing would be to raise the dose and nuke the critters. So, Chu doubled the dose and then did it twice a day. You went from 5 drops a day to 10 drops twice a day?

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) So, Instead of backing off like this other book says you should do, she just went full bore whole hog and nuked 'em. Is that advisable?

A: Indeed. The battle is difficult to win if you keep supplying the "critters" with food and energy.

Q: (Chu) And before, they said people who get symptoms, it's activation of microbes drawing on the enhanced energy...

(L) So if you get energized by taking the iodine, that energizes your critters too, and they start getting more active. But you're not taking enough of a dose to kill them. You're just taking enough to energize yourself, which then feeds them because you're not taking a microbicidal dose.

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) Timótheos did the same thing and so did the rest of us. When we started getting symptoms, we just took it up to the doses that Brownstein talks about: 50 to 100 mg per day or more. Okay. One of the things that Brownstein says in the book is that many people's problems are not so much critters as it is heavy metals. The iodine removes cadmium, mercury, lead, all kinds of metals from the body. It even cleans them out of the endocrine systems, which they preferentially occupy – it even removes the fluoride out of the pineal gland which is where it likes to live. Is that true? Does it do that?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (Galatea) One more...

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Cool. [laughter]

(L) In short, going by what Brownstein says, iodine is something that is antimicrobial and gets the heavy metals out of your body as long as your detox system is working, and it basically sounds like it's too good to be true? What's the downside?

A: Not many. But it can take months to years to get clean depending on how toxic the individual is.

Q: (L) I guess if you're having microbe die-off, you should just go ahead and nuke 'em. I guess what takes the longest is getting the metals out. If you kill microbes, you've gotta clean their bodies out of your system too which is what causes a herxheimer reaction.

(Andromeda) What about cofactors? Are there any other cofactors we should be taking?

A: What you are doing is good but you might want to increase the salted water and assist the liver.

Q: (Galatea) Oh dang! I was gonna ask if I could quit taking the salt water.

(L) I think the salt water is one of the most important things based on how it made me feel.

(Chu) Is it possible to overdose?

A: Very difficult.

Q: (L) Some websites are saying it's safe up to 6 grams or something like that per day. That's a whole helluva lot! I don't even know how you'd manage to take that much. Probably a gram a day is about the most you can take without being sick to your stomach. Is that...?

Q: (Chu) That would be twice what I'm taking.

(L) And I don't even think that high a dose is necessary.

A: Not usually.

Q: (L) So, in some cases it might be. This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it.
Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money. Well, of course, they want human beings weak and suffering: transmarginal inhibition and all that. People are more easily broken psychologically if they are sick or infected with something.
So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]
A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) So it came at the right time. (Galatea) Everything happens when it's meant to happen.

Q: (Galatea) Is there any other miracle cure out there that you haven't told us about?
A: No.

Q: [laughter] (Galatea) Just making sure!

(nicklebleu) We've been doing different things, and we've researched a lot of different aspects of health. All the things help some people, but others don't see much benefit, like for example the ketogenic diet. I'm still trying to figure out what is the overarching problem in health or bad health in general. Does it in the end come down to toxicity, and everything else flows on from that? Like infection, autoimmune disease, inflammation, degenerative diseases... Is the final problem toxicity, and everything else only comes from that?

Q: (L) .....I was reading that deficiency of iodine in any tissue can cause problems with that area of the body. If you are deficient you might have dry mouth, dry eyes, inability to sweat, brain fog, nodules in the skin like are common with arthritis, fibrosis and fibroids, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and on and on the list goes. The major thing is the failure of the immune system allowing so-called autoimmune conditions to develop.

(Perceval) Taking iodine supposedly gives you energy, but that's from what? Killing critters?

(L) No, it gives you energy for other reasons. But it also kills critters and it also removes metals which could be interfering with energy. You gotta read the book.

(Perceval) How does it give you energy?

(Alana) It feeds your glands, basically.

(L) It feeds the thyroid gland which sets the rate of your metabolism; it needs iodine to do what it does to enable energy to be utilized by cells; something like that. It does all of these different things... read the book!

(nicklebleu) It feeds every cell.

(L) It has a profound effect also on your energy metabolism. Timótheos wants to ask: When is the best time to take the salt water in relation to your doses?

A: As you have learned it is good to start the day with a glass of warm salted water. Then you can take more a couple of hours after your iodine.

Q: (L) If you're taking 2 doses, you take 3 glass of salt water.

Q: (Perceval) I noticed it tasted good this morning, as well.

(Timótheos) I take the salt water and iodine at the same time first thing when I get up. Is that not right?

(Chu) No.

(Perceval) It's good to start the day with the salted water as soon as you get up. Then after breakfast, take your iodine.

(Alana) That's what I do.

(L) Yeah. So, is that good?

Q: (L) Okay. And it is said that a person needs to take not only way more than the RDA, but even more than that to keep up with the ongoing toxicity that we are exposed to every single day. Clearly, we can’t get that level of iodine from our food so supplementing is the only option.

(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes more or less.

Q: (Galatea) And also it blocks radiation in general.

Q: (Perceval) The frequency fence probably works on people because they're toxified and weak.

A: Yes absolutely. People will be amazed at how strong their will becomes!

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

Q: (Galatea) Yay! I can go outside.

(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Q: (Galatea) YAY!

So, most members still taking iodine continuously to maintain optimal health.
It seems we have solved some of biggest problems that was/is interfering us to connect higher levels.

Or if only we could live consciously every moment....
Session 30 , March 2002
A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps in consciousness. A full field of Awareness closes the gaps.
Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge which leads to DNA modification which closes gaps...

MaxGash said:
I had assumed that I'd be able to check out those Maze Dance videos, the transcript alluded to 5 of them, but I'm not able to find them.
I'm aware it's been asked before, but does anyone have any idea of where these videos are?

They are probably in the topics about those transcripts. I remember seeing them somewhere.

Persej said:
MaxGash said:

They are probably in the topics about those transcripts. I remember seeing them somewhere.

Hi MaxGash,

I found the following posts mentioning maze dance videos: #1, #2, #3 and #4.

Hope this helps you out. :)

Thank you Palinurus, those are the videos that I saw.

Last year I had a chance to watch in live some dancing children from Turkey, and they also had some interesting dances that quite resemble folk dances in Balkans. I also saw on YT some dances from Syria and it was the same story. But of course, the question is how did the originals looked like?

When I read the session transcript last year about Joe's DNA activation, I didn't think much about anything other than just very happy for him.
But now, I realized that any DNA activation take place in person is like a swarms of micro-earthquakes within the person. And some take longer than others and some have more intense than others. So the new energy take some times to completely settle down in that person.

Laura said:
Session Date: January 23rd 2016

Q: (Joe) Can I ask what was the cause of my "Saturday Night Fever"? [laughter]

A: DNA modification!

(Joe) By iodine?

A: Yes. Indirectly.

Q: (Data) Is it a positive or negative modification?

A: Positive. New strands online.

Q: (Data) Congratulations! [laughter]

(Galatea) "You have evolved. You are experiencing new feelings: anxiety, fear, terror!" [laughter]

(Joe) Why have I been having these symptoms like anxiety and fear since then?

A: Any DNA activation has far reaching repercussions on multiple body systems. You have experienced swarms of micro-earthquakes within.

(Joe) .....Talking about the Wave coming and that kind of stuff... The C's mentioned in past sessions that it would be like a thermonuclear blast. I'm assuming it's different for different people, right?

A: You now have some idea of what that is like.

Q: (Joe) So, me frantically going around taking supplements and protocols and all this kind of stuff to "cure" myself is largely pointless then?

A: Not pointless if it eases the process.

Q: (Joe) How long is it likely to last?

A: Up to you!

Q: (Joe) It's not the kind of thing I would necessarily encourage in myself...

(L) God! He sounds like me years ago with these cagey little remarks... "Holy moley! I wouldn't wish this on anybody!" [laughter]

(Joe) I mean, I can't decide, can I? I'm sure I would have if I could have before now.

(L) I don't think that's what they mean. I think it has to do with the physiology and the natural processes. It's all individual.

A: Yes. It could be a couple more months before you adjust to the new energy state.
(Data) I have another question about Joe's new strands. Joe asked if he got the effects just from the iodine, and the answer was indirectly. What was the other factor that triggered this?

A: Endocrine activation and chakra movement.

Q: (Pierre) It's interesting that they bring these two things together. It's usually considered as separate. But before in a previous session they said those organs that are glands are actually portals to higher densities. So the endocrine...

(Joe) They're all so-called chakra points.

(L) Mercury collects in the pineal and pituitary too...

(Joe) Everywhere.

(L) Yeah, and that's kind of your direct line.

(Pierre) So it makes sense that the endocrine activation triggered by the iodine...

(Joe) So everybody else already has clean chakras and that's why they didn't have similar effects?

A: Some others, yes.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking some people could have a similar experience, but in a...

(L) Longer, more drawn out, more modulated...

Q: (Pierre) Different symptoms, different duration.

(L) Yeah, I think it can happen a little more gradually. I think you were just particularly stubborn and resistant, similar to myself. When you become stubborn and resistant about your illusions as I was, then when this activation takes place and your illusions get stripped away and everything goes kaflooey... It's like the bigger your illusions, the harder you fall.

Shared Joy said:
(Joe) Why have I been having these symptoms like anxiety and fear since then?

A: Any DNA activation has far reaching repercussions on multiple body systems. You have experienced swarms of micro-earthquakes within.

here's a passage from C Castaneda’a The power of Silence, at the end of Chapter 4:

Don Juan then started a most peculiar explanation. First he said that the origin of the anxiety that had overtaken me with the speed of wildfire was the sudden movement of my assemblage point, caused by Carmela's sudden appearance, and by my unavoidable effort to move my assemblage point to the place where I would be able to identify her completely. He advised me to get used to the idea of recurrent attacks of the same type of anxiety, because my assemblage point was going to keep moving. "Any movement of the assemblage point is like dying," he said. "Everything in us gets disconnected, then reconnected again to a source of much greater power. That amplification of energy is felt as a killing anxiety."

"What am I to do when this happens?" I asked. "Nothing," he said. "Just wait. The outburst of energy will pass. What's dangerous is not knowing what is happening to you. Once you know, there is no real danger."

The assemblage point is described to be a complex issue: all we are and the way we perceive , act, interpret the world is due to the position of assemblage point. I don't want to overlap the two notions, just mentioned here for practical purposes. So one should not always be anxious because one feels anxiety. :)

It' s growth, evolution. Nobody said this is going to be simple, but knowing can lessen the pressure of these new kind of mental-emotional states.

FWIW
[/quote]

Joe said:
Persej said:
So the procedure is this: iodine intake -> endocrine activation -> chakra movement -> DNA modification -> suffering -> joy! :D

I'd just make one modification:

iodine intake -> endocrine activation -> chakra movement -> DNA modification -> suffering -> patience! -> joy! ;D

There is several reply in that session indicated other members also went through similar experiences like Joe's symptoms.

And interestingly, the Round-Breathing also drew out emotional trauma in the person too.
Laura said:
Session Date: September 13th 2009

Q: (L) Alright. First of all, A*** {a friend doing the breathing/meditation program} is having a really hard time. She's going through some kind of - close to - an emotional breakdown sort of thing. Of course, she is concerned that she's just losing her mind. Other than what I've said to her, is there anything to add information-wise about what she's going through?

A: Her experience is similar to yours due to her rigid stubbornness.

Q: (L) Okay, so she's rigidly stubborn similar to the way I'm rigidly stubborn. Because of that, she's going to suffer as much in the breakdown as I did. Is that it?

Q: (L) I see.

A: If one crystallizes on the wrong foundation it means much more suffering.

Q: (L) Are you saying that she crystallized on some foundation, and I did too?

Q: (L) Were they similar foundations?

A: No

Q: (L) But just that it was a crystallization of some sort?

Q: (L) And what caused or what was the nature of this crystallization?

A: Necessity for survival of trauma.

Q: (L) Well, there are some other people who have suffered certainly much more trauma, or at least equal trauma, who I didn't notice going through any kind of similar really outrageous suffering.

A: They didn't crystallize, they split.

Q: (L) So one difference is that some people crystallize to survive, and some people split to survive. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess if you split to survive, all you have to do is bring yourself together and merge, and therefore it is somewhat easier than somebody who has crystallized and has to break everything down. Is that it?

Q: (L) So that's one of the reasons for some of the different experiences among the people in the forum for example. Is that the case?

A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.

Q: (L) If things move too fast… (PL) That's exactly what I noticed. In the beginning I was doing round breathing, meditation a lot. And since I had trouble to get to sleep, I was praying one hour or two hours until I went asleep. That's when I got all those very bad dreams about getting stabbed and shot and cut and tortured. It was going too fast. Apparently, the more you do it, the faster the purging of those memories and illusions goes.
(L) So, you can gauge your own process by how uncomfortable you are. And if you're uncomfortable, back off the round breathing and just do the meditation. The meditation and the prayer are the gentle, subsurface healing process I think. Is that correct?

Yes, Palinurus!
Thank you so much for helping me! I watched the videos and they are beautiful!

Q: (Galatea) I wonder if it also works against skin cancer?

I think I've recently experienced iodine working against aggressive melanoma.

I had a melanoma 5 years ago. All has been well for 5 years but a few weeks ago a new melanoma spot showed up. Yikes - my understanding is that's pretty much a death sentence if you go through conventional medical treatment.

So I went into high gear studying up and started self treatment with several modalities.

With all I was doing, things really started happening when I went back on Iodine orally (about 100mg daily) and topical 10% iodine on the lesion once or twice daily. After about a week, the nasty black crusty lesion started flaking off - just like a scab.

A dermatologist looked at the healed over area and said he didn't think it was melanoma, just keloidal type tissue, and that it was probably never a melanoma.

Well, that was good news, but it was for sure melanoma - no doubt in my mind - it was a dead ringer for the first melanoma in all respects.

I don't consider it healed yet, according to Dr. Sircus I may need to use topical iodine until it basically scabs over, then let it heal and the scab fall off, then repeat a third time.

Back to the point - apparently iodine does work against aggressive melanoma - which is notoriously difficult to treat successfully.

Thank you C's for your guidance. I'm delighted to think I may last long enough to see the surprises coming our way!

[mod: quote box fixed]

Iodine is great stuff, dj. So happy to hear it made short order of the spot of melanoma!! :thup:

Yeah, that's great to hear, dj. Thanks for sharing your story!

A dermatologist looked at the healed over area and said he didn't think it was melanoma, just keloidal type tissue, and that it was probably never a melanoma.
:) I'm no more surprised about such a reaction.
Recently, a patient (of a collegue) was scheduled for a spinocellular carcinoma (a skin cancer , not as agressive as melanoma, though). Sunday, he went to church and washed the affected area with water, at the church. Monday, he called the surgeon to cancel the planned operation "Doctor, I'll not come, the cancer has disappeared". The doctor wanted to see with his eyes. The patient came and the doctor couldn't believe his eyes! Then, he asked other collegues if he can believe to "spontaneous healing". Everybody said no! Then he notices "but the histologic examination of the biopsy showed "carcinoma"! And the others responded: " the anatomopathologist misleads".

You see, even with evidence of carcinoma, doctors don't believe. They have been so perfectly formated, like robots.
I confess I was a robot too. I'd like to say again my great gratitude to Laura and all her staff.

dj, as you know, melanoma is very agressive. I think you should
- undergo a whole body CTscan in search of lymph node metastasis
- complete iodine treatment with other natural remedies against cancer. There are very interesting stuffs on sott about this.
- take pictures of the skin lesion, before during and after treatment.
Keep us updated!

nature said:
dj, as you know, melanoma is very agressive. I think you should
- undergo a whole body CTscan in search of lymph node metastasis
- complete iodine treatment with other natural remedies against cancer. There are very interesting stuffs on sott about this.
- take pictures of the skin lesion, before during and after treatment.
Keep us updated!

Thanks for the heads up on following up on this. I'm covering as many bases as I can, and digging for as much info as possible. I'm not taking this as a done-and-over miracle cure. It's pretty miraculous to me and at the least offers me more time to work on other approaches.

From the way the keloid tissue is behaving, I'll need to continue to apply topical iodine to remove 1 or 2 more layers to get all the cancerous tissue.

In the meantime, I'm cooking high doses of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and various mushroom powders into a medical grade chocolate fat bomb and using that to dose myself regularly with herbals proven effective against melanomas. You'd be surprised what a fat bomb can make taste good. I can't take lots of turmeric as a cooking spice - but in a chocolate fat bomb? You can just pile it on - the turmeric just kind of warms it up a bit.

Also I'm using lipophilic vit C (in evenings) and 100 - 200mg doses of iodine orally during the day. I heard it mentioned that the high dose vit C may not act as a strong oxidant with a load of iodine also in the cells.

As far as monitoring, I'm using the lesion as a visual indicator of how things seem to be progressing. I refused a biopsy from the dermatologist as that can release cancer cells into circulation.

I don't care to use any kind of radiation for monitoring purposes unless it can tell me something that is absolutely vital on how to treat. Frankly, I assume there are some cancer cells in the lymph, as well as in other places in my body. That's why I'm taking so many herbals and researching so hard on other options I might want to follow up on. If I'm going to get a remission from this, I think I'll need to address the cancer wherever it is, not just the skin lesion.

It's sure nice to see the iodine work so well on the lesion, though - that gives me confidence it's helping internally, too.

If this keeps me above ground for another one, two, or few years I'll be happy with that, and try to pass on whatever success I have to others dealing with this.

Hello dj, with regard to your use of turmeric: it is known to rebuild the cellular telomeres.
This is all well and good in a healthy body, but in a body containing cancers which multiply rapidly, you might be turning off the ability of the cells to commit apoptosis, which is a natural die-off of aging cells.
If the cells are cancerous, you want them to commit apoptosis.
Perhaps you should research that.
I am not a physician, so take this with the usual grains of salt.
Good luck with it all.

Hi DJ, adding to the said before, I think is good idea to check this supplements for prevention: bromelain (pineapple enzyme) an antineoplastic and counter metastasic and artemisinin that is also a plant used against cancer. You can found them in amazon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great input. I greatly appreciate the concern and sharing of knowledge.

Musicman -
Turmeric has some pretty good data on acting against cancer cells, including melanoma. I believe it's a multi-modal action, up to and including stimulation of apoptosis. I'd have to double check my research (which is getting to be an unwieldy mess) but I believe I found much of it on the greenmedinfo (.com) site. That site has been a blessing for finding relatively clean, quality research abstracts in huge quantity.

I want to be cautious with research info, tho' as the majority seems to be in vitro (lab based) research rather then in vivo (animal experiments) - but I'll extract data from wherever I can find it. And try to be cautious in trusting its' value. I appreciate you cautioning me to be sure I have good reason to use it specifically for cancer therapy.

If you're curious, I'll send you links to what I've seen (as soon as I can dig 'em back up)

Galaxia2002 -
Thanks for both suggestions. Adding enzyme therapy is on my short list, I just haven't worked that part out yet. And I think the bromelain may be a curative aid as well as preventative. I'm still looking into using enzymes.
The artemisinin is a great suggestion. I've seen that mentioned in my research but haven't followed up on it yet given the time and volume of research I have to work with. Interestingly, I do recall another mention of artemisinin very recently that left me thinking I should seriously follow up on it. With your mention of it now, that reinforces the importance it could have in my case.

Back
Top Bottom